Author Topic: LA Lakers - Steve Nash Will Save The LA Lakers  (Read 284313 times)

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Re: Steve Nash Will Save The LA Lakers
« Reply #2475 on: December 01, 2014, 10:01:46 PM »
Watching old game on cable, '88 championship against Detroit. For me, nothing in sports, before or since, has ever matched Magic's Showtime Lakers. Pure excitement, beginning to end.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #2476 on: December 01, 2014, 10:17:35 PM »
Watching old game on cable, '88 championship against Detroit. For me, nothing in sports, before or since, has ever matched Magic's Showtime Lakers. Pure excitement, beginning to end.

Nobody plays the game the way Magic did.  His vision, instincts and creativity with the basketball were from another planet.  He is one of the few players who actually did make his teammates better.  I get a little frustrated because most people today act like Michael Jordan invented the game of basketball.  Magic Johnson was a serious bad ass.  Dude was in the NBA Finals almost every year that he played.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #2477 on: December 01, 2014, 10:28:40 PM »
Awesome pics bro.  Of all the games to be at last night was the one.  I hope I can make it to a game or two this season.

edited to add......Iggy Azalea is a stupid fat kunt.  Her "rapping" is extremely corny.  Very obnoxious and unnatural sounding.  Fake bitch.
fuck Iggy and her wig.
Kobe still runs shit.
I'm grateful I got to finally watch him live.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #2478 on: December 01, 2014, 10:44:57 PM »
Nobody plays the game the way Magic did.  His vision, instincts and creativity with the basketball were from another planet.  He is one of the few players who actually did make his teammates better.  I get a little frustrated because most people today act like Michael Jordan invented the game of basketball.  Magic Johnson was a serious bad ass.  Dude was in the NBA Finals almost every year that he played.

I'm sure Jordan is the all-around better player, but you're right, no one could make an entire team better like Magic.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #2479 on: December 01, 2014, 11:17:49 PM »
I'm sure Jordan is the all-around better player, but you're right, no one could make an entire team better like Magic.

On Magic's teams the ball just moved.  No ball stoppers.  Because he was so great at passing and putting guys in a position to be successful his teammates were willing to make the extra pass.  Also, they moved without the ball because they knew if they got open Magic would get it to them.  Even when he came back in 1996, same thing.  He was out of shape but still a bad bad ass.  I miss watching that dude play.

Jordan is definitely better in his individual skills.  He was a very dominant player even on his own when he didn't have a lot of help.  I'm a big fan of Jordan, I just think people sometimes get carried away when it comes to him.  It's like there's only room at the top for him and I don't think that's true at all.  Jabbar was a monster in his younger days.  Bird, Russell, Doctor J, Shaq.  A lot of bad dudes out there.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #2480 on: December 03, 2014, 09:59:02 PM »
Regarding Steve Nash, his cock girth alone would give the Lakers a much needed confidence booster.

SilverSpoon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2481 on: December 04, 2014, 08:04:33 AM »
Barkley was badass in his day too.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2482 on: December 12, 2014, 01:14:53 AM »
Kobe is a total dick in the new video from practice.   It's one thing to be tough in practice, but he's going out of his way to separate himself from the team.

And shitting all over young - is that the kid that broke his hand guarding Kobe, and kobe was making fun of him in the press before?  Sheeeit, if I'm that young kid, I'm looking for every chance to smash kobe's knee on a layup in practice.

L SEGUNDO, Calif. -- Kobe Bryant returned to practice for the first time this month and called his teammates "soft" during a heated 5-on-5 scrimmage between the starters and reserves Thursday.

When practice was opened to the media, Bryant and Nick Young were already trading barbs during the scrimmage with Young telling Bryant, "Nobody in the world can guard me one-on-one," and Bryant telling Young, "You're going exactly where I want you to go."

Later Bryant said, "You m-----f------ are soft like Charmin in this m-----f-----. God damn, is this the type of s--- that's going on in these practices? Now I see why we've lost 20 f---ing games. We're soft like Charmin. We're soft like s---."

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #2483 on: December 12, 2014, 05:58:09 AM »
Kobe is a total dick in the new video from practice.   It's one thing to be tough in practice, but he's going out of his way to separate himself from the team.

And shitting all over young - is that the kid that broke his hand guarding Kobe, and kobe was making fun of him in the press before?  Sheeeit, if I'm that young kid, I'm looking for every chance to smash kobe's knee on a layup in practice.

L SEGUNDO, Calif. -- Kobe Bryant returned to practice for the first time this month and called his teammates "soft" during a heated 5-on-5 scrimmage between the starters and reserves Thursday.

When practice was opened to the media, Bryant and Nick Young were already trading barbs during the scrimmage with Young telling Bryant, "Nobody in the world can guard me one-on-one," and Bryant telling Young, "You're going exactly where I want you to go."

Later Bryant said, "You m-----f------ are soft like Charmin in this m-----f-----. God damn, is this the type of s--- that's going on in these practices? Now I see why we've lost 20 f---ing games. We're soft like Charmin. We're soft like s---."

News Flash, players talk shit to each other in practice.  Kobe's been doing this since day 1, much like MJ did.  You should try reading the rest of the article and not just posting quotes trying to use it as some sort of a slam on Kobe.  Boo hoo, Kobe's mean.  Please dude, this is grown ass men we are talking about not children.  This is just another flimsy line of bullshit criticism.  I can also post a bunch of Quotes from guys like Jeremy Lin about how Kobe has taken them under his wing and trying to mentor them.  That doesn't fit the narrative though.

I also suppose you missed the story about how Tracy McGrady just said he wants to come back and "play with Kobe".

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #2484 on: December 12, 2014, 06:14:14 AM »
Kobe's been doing that his whole career.

There was an interview with Swaggy P afterwards, he didn't sound bothered by it.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #2485 on: December 12, 2014, 06:18:50 AM »
Michael Jordan was notorious for doing this.  Hell, he punched Steve Kerr in the face at practice on time.  Just challenging his teammates to man up, compete harder and elevate their level of play.

Derek Fisher used to be the good cop on the Lakers, Kobe was always the bad cop.  Another ESPN non-story that becomes a story.  Tell me ESPN isn't always trying to stir up shit on this team. 

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #2486 on: December 12, 2014, 02:35:15 PM »
Kobe's been doing that his whole career.

There was an interview with Swaggy P afterwards, he didn't sound bothered by it.

Swaggy and KB were laughing about it after practice.  People need to watch the ESPN video of Kobe's trash talk.  It really tame.

ESPN trying to make it out like he went on a "tirade" and was "trashing his teammates".  Total bullshit.  Fucking liars.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #2487 on: December 12, 2014, 03:28:39 PM »
News Flash, players talk shit to each other in practice.  Kobe's been doing this since day 1, much like MJ did.  You should try reading the rest of the article and not just posting quotes trying to use it as some sort of a slam on Kobe.  Boo hoo, Kobe's mean.  Please dude, this is grown ass men we are talking about not children.  This is just another flimsy line of bullshit criticism.  I can also post a bunch of Quotes from guys like Jeremy Lin about how Kobe has taken them under his wing and trying to mentor them.  That doesn't fit the narrative though.

I also suppose you missed the story about how Tracy McGrady just said he wants to come back and "play with Kobe".

At this point tracy McGrady would play for anyone  :D

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #2488 on: December 12, 2014, 06:32:36 PM »
At this point tracy McGrady would play for anyone  :D

fuck, i totally forgot about him, i remember he announced his retirement on first take with skip bayless.

No one including Skip gave a fuck.

I do not think he retired, nobody wanted him, just like allen iverson, he just withered away.

Regarding Kobe, i was close to the action when they played the Twolves and Raptors, kobe does not talk trash, he talks trash to the refs, he touched Wiggins and was called for a foul and said "you are fucking up my reputation" he said that to the ref, i laughed.

If you watch Kobe live and get to see him talk to his teammates he is a cool dude.
I dont give a fuck what ESPN thinks about him.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #2489 on: December 12, 2014, 06:54:28 PM »
Swaggy and KB were laughing about it after practice.  People need to watch the ESPN video of Kobe's trash talk.  It really tame.

ESPN trying to make it out like he went on a "tirade" and was "trashing his teammates".  Total bullshit.  Fucking liars.

Yeah I just watched the video too, not a big deal at all.  Typical ESPN trying to drum up a story.

Huge game by Derrick Rose tonight, 31 points on 14/24 shooting in a big win over Portland.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #2490 on: December 12, 2014, 07:10:39 PM »
Barkley was badass fat ass in his day too.

Fixed.

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #2491 on: December 12, 2014, 09:11:32 PM »

Bird was pretty good too.  1983 to 1993 was the pinnacle of NBA basketball.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #2492 on: December 12, 2014, 09:26:10 PM »
Lakers got a nice win tonight against Tim Duncan and the World Champion Spurs.

Kobe passes Jordan on Sunday.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #2493 on: December 12, 2014, 09:30:22 PM »
Lakers got a nice win tonight against Tim Duncan and the World Champion Spurs.

Kobe passes Jordan on Sunday.

That was an ugly 3 by swaggy P.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #2494 on: December 12, 2014, 09:35:40 PM »
fuck, i totally forgot about him, i remember he announced his retirement on first take with skip bayless.

No one including Skip gave a fuck.

I do not think he retired, nobody wanted him, just like allen iverson, he just withered away.

Regarding Kobe, i was close to the action when they played the Twolves and Raptors, kobe does not talk trash, he talks trash to the refs, he touched Wiggins and was called for a foul and said "you are fucking up my reputation" he said that to the ref, i laughed.

If you watch Kobe live and get to see him talk to his teammates he is a cool dude.
I dont give a fuck what ESPN thinks about him.

Arce lied about Kobe being a girl

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #2495 on: December 13, 2014, 08:53:57 AM »
Bird was pretty good too.  1983 to 1993 was the pinnacle of NBA basketball.

Oh, hell yeah. Pretty as a leper fuckfest, but, man, could he play.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #2496 on: December 13, 2014, 12:14:06 PM »
Larry Bird was one of the baddest dudes ever.  His fingerprints were on every aspect of the game.  Dirty clutch with icewater in his veins too.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #2497 on: December 13, 2014, 12:21:18 PM »
Larry Bird was one of the baddest dudes ever.  His fingerprints were on every aspect of the game.  Dirty clutch with icewater in his veins too.

And one hell of a vertical leap.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #2498 on: December 13, 2014, 03:55:03 PM »
And one hell of a vertical leap.

Larry could dunk but he was such a gangster, he chose not to.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #2499 on: December 13, 2014, 03:57:05 PM »
Larry could dunk but he was such a gangster, he chose not to.

Larry was like Picasso when it came to the lay up.