Author Topic: LA Lakers - Steve Nash Will Save The LA Lakers  (Read 284263 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: LA Lakers - Steve Nash Will Save The LA Lakers
« Reply #2875 on: October 18, 2015, 11:49:34 PM »
Then a healthy Thunder...

I question that.  Durant's foot might be fccked permanently. 

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #2876 on: October 19, 2015, 12:05:51 AM »
I question that.  Durant's foot might be fccked permanently. 

He better hope not for his sake. He's gonna be a free agent soon and could potentially miss out on hundreds of millions of dollars if he doesn't have a half-decent year...

twitchfibres

• Getbig III
« Reply #2877 on: October 19, 2015, 12:09:17 AM »
He better hope not for his sake. He's gonna be a free agent soon and could potentially miss out on hundreds of millions of dollars if he doesn't have a half-decent year...

I think they fixed it, he will be fine

Joel Embiid is the fucked one. refuses to do the proper rehab and wear the boot needed to heal his foot.  A grade guy he is.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #2878 on: October 19, 2015, 08:13:02 AM »
I genuinely believe that Nick Young is one of the worst players in the NBA. Terribly non efficient yet he keeps shooting and shooting. Not good at defense whatsoever. Terrible basketball IQ. Not a good passer. Just an overall shitty player to have on a team. Thought he was gonna be good when he was younger on the Wizards but it just never happened.

He gets to put it in Iggy Azalea's butt tho.
Basketball is secondary in that life.
a

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #2879 on: October 19, 2015, 08:17:43 AM »

Yup, he has his golden goose.  Nick Young is a total loser given money that he spends like crazy.  His whole house is Verace shit.  Type of moron that would be broke in 2 years but luckily for him he has his nestegg wife who makes more money than he does.

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #2880 on: October 19, 2015, 08:26:25 AM »
she is a vile whore

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #2881 on: October 19, 2015, 08:26:53 AM »
she is a vile girl

Would you kick her out of your bed?

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #2882 on: October 19, 2015, 08:34:05 AM »
Would you kick her out of your bed?
yes she is pathetic in every sense of the word and I'd usually smash the celebrities but I just find her disgusting

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #2883 on: October 19, 2015, 08:42:35 AM »
yes she is pathetic in every sense of the word and I'd usually smash the celebrities but I just find her disgusting

Do you find her style disgusting?  She still has a bangable body and face.  I love fucking just that I find revolting but are still bangable.  Hate fucks are fun.  You just do all sorts of nasty shit to them and they enjoy it and you don't feel guilty about it.  For example I'd do nasty shit to Iggy but not to the one posted below her:

Hittable and disgusting:

Hittable and sweet and would do less nasty shit to her:

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #2884 on: October 19, 2015, 08:48:58 AM »
Do you find her style disgusting?  She still has a bangable body and face.  I love fucking just that I find revolting but are still bangable.  Hate fucks are fun.  You just do all sorts of nasty shit to them and they enjoy it and you don't feel guilty about it.  For example I'd do nasty shit to Iggy but not to the one posted below her:

Hittable and disgusting:

She just doesn't turn me on...Even uglier girls turn me on more than her...It's just something about her...I have a passionate hate...Her voice...She loves the brews...She is made fun of all over the web...Other than her ass i don't think her face looks good...Again i don't have the highest standards either...Even with all the money in the world i would tell her to go fuck herself...

I just read your post about going to vegas as well...You're a sick fuck in a funny way and i can understand why someone would wanna rail her i just wouldn't

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #2885 on: October 19, 2015, 08:50:10 AM »

Hittable and disgusting:

Spot on. I want to pull her scalp off while I ram her anal cavity
a

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #2886 on: October 19, 2015, 08:52:00 AM »
Spot on. I want to pull her scalp off while I ram her anal cavity

lol your avi gets me everytime. I can definitely understand why people would hit that with no problem...I would get just as much gratification by pulling her scalp off without ramming her...

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #2887 on: October 19, 2015, 09:22:27 AM »
Why is the NBA preseason so long?  It's basketball, not rocket science.  Just a waste of time.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #2888 on: October 19, 2015, 10:56:07 AM »
Why is the NBA preseason so long?  It's basketball, not rocket science.  Just a waste of time.

Agreed. Should be 1 or 2 games at most.

twitchfibres

• Getbig III
« Reply #2889 on: October 19, 2015, 01:37:15 PM »
Agreed. Should be 1 or 2 games at most.

Why do preseason games need to go into overtime? is it about winning? I though it was just about conditioning.

twitchfibres

• Getbig III
« Reply #2890 on: October 19, 2015, 01:40:04 PM »

Lebron is taking the pre season off. He has had back pain and needed a injection (GH)

He should be beasting by opening night in chicago.. Derrick Rose is doubtful.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #2891 on: October 19, 2015, 03:14:41 PM »

Lebron is taking the pre season off. He has had back pain and needed a injection (GH)

He should be beasting by opening night in chicago.. Derrick Rose is doubtful.

remember when he did that last year?   getting manhandled by everyone, all paleo and whatnot.

he takes 2 weeks off, travels to miami, sees the gh doc, and suddenly he's ATTACKING people, I mean intentionally going AT people to dunk.  His team was depleted shit and he still was very close against the best shooting team in history (golden stae)

twitchfibres

• Getbig III
« Reply #2892 on: October 19, 2015, 03:23:17 PM »
remember when he did that last year?   getting manhandled by everyone, all paleo and whatnot.

he takes 2 weeks off, travels to miami, sees the gh doc, and suddenly he's ATTACKING people, I mean intentionally going AT people to dunk.  His team was depleted shit and he still was very close against the best shooting team in history (golden stae)

How blatant was that though? playing like trash, he decides to take 2 weeks off...who does that???? and comes back as the incredible hulk.

What do you think about lebron at 31, i think this year we will see a decline, he still has the same garbage team as last year. Kyrie is injury prone, incredibly brittle.

Kevin love is good but very sulky and hateable. He wishes he was back in Minnesota.

twitchfibres

• Getbig III
« Reply #2893 on: October 19, 2015, 03:41:31 PM »
Embiid is straight trash

The fact that Brown sent Embiid home from a West Coast road trip last season for being insubordinate to the team’s strength coach and training staff is well documented, but according to a source, the tipping point in the decision was Embiid physically threatening the strength coach on that road trip. According to sources, this followed a pattern of insubordination from Embiid during the rehabilitation of his initial foot injury that sidelined him for the entire 2014–15 season, where he would repeatedly refuse to answer questions from the training staff about his workouts and therapy sessions.

Embiid’s lax approach to his rehab and the circumstances surrounding the second foot surgery he needed this past summer — which appears like it will cost him the entire 2015–16 season — has caused the organization much anxiety. The simple task of getting Embiid to consistently wear his walking boot was a challenge for the franchise, and multiple sources suggested that some people in Philadelphia’s front office wonder whether a second surgery would have been necessary if Embiid had worn the boot as much as he was told to.

Also, according to multiple sources, Harris did not want Embiid to attend the annual Las Vegas Summer League this past July so they could proceed with the surgery on his navicular bone. Brown and Hinkie were both given strict instructions by Harris to keep Embiid from going to Vegas, yet each of them put the onus on the other to handle the job, and neither did.

Embiid was determined to go to Vegas to party for the balance of the 10 days of summer league. While Embiid was in Vegas, he was mandated to wear the walking boot in advance of the second surgery, but Embiid not only refused to wear the boot, but he carried himself as if nothing was wrong with the foot, shooting jumpers and even occasionally dunking. These actions have given rise to the theory that Embiid actually re-broke his foot, rather than the initial injury not healing properly. It also led to Embiid having the surgery a month later than the club originally had hoped.

This type of disregard for instruction also extends to Embiid’s dietary habits. Per a source, the Sixers’ training staff was so concerned about what he was eating, they stocked the refrigerator in his downtown hotel residence each week with healthy food. When a staffer went to restock the fridge each week, most everything was uneaten and unopened, and they were throwing out the fruits and vegetables every week. When the team subsequently asked to see Embiid’s room service bill, they found that most days he was ordering junk food along with his signature beverage, a pitcher of Shirley Temples. Embiid also was frequently seen feasting on chicken fingers and hot dogs at and after games.

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #2894 on: October 19, 2015, 07:46:55 PM »
Embiid is straight trash

The fact that Brown sent Embiid home from a West Coast road trip last season for being insubordinate to the team’s strength coach and training staff is well documented, but according to a source, the tipping point in the decision was Embiid physically threatening the strength coach on that road trip. According to sources, this followed a pattern of insubordination from Embiid during the rehabilitation of his initial foot injury that sidelined him for the entire 2014–15 season, where he would repeatedly refuse to answer questions from the training staff about his workouts and therapy sessions.

Embiid’s lax approach to his rehab and the circumstances surrounding the second foot surgery he needed this past summer — which appears like it will cost him the entire 2015–16 season — has caused the organization much anxiety. The simple task of getting Embiid to consistently wear his walking boot was a challenge for the franchise, and multiple sources suggested that some people in Philadelphia’s front office wonder whether a second surgery would have been necessary if Embiid had worn the boot as much as he was told to.

Also, according to multiple sources, Harris did not want Embiid to attend the annual Las Vegas Summer League this past July so they could proceed with the surgery on his navicular bone. Brown and Hinkie were both given strict instructions by Harris to keep Embiid from going to Vegas, yet each of them put the onus on the other to handle the job, and neither did.

Embiid was determined to go to Vegas to party for the balance of the 10 days of summer league. While Embiid was in Vegas, he was mandated to wear the walking boot in advance of the second surgery, but Embiid not only refused to wear the boot, but he carried himself as if nothing was wrong with the foot, shooting jumpers and even occasionally dunking. These actions have given rise to the theory that Embiid actually re-broke his foot, rather than the initial injury not healing properly. It also led to Embiid having the surgery a month later than the club originally had hoped.

This type of disregard for instruction also extends to Embiid’s dietary habits. Per a source, the Sixers’ training staff was so concerned about what he was eating, they stocked the refrigerator in his downtown hotel residence each week with healthy food. When a staffer went to restock the fridge each week, most everything was uneaten and unopened, and they were throwing out the fruits and vegetables every week. When the team subsequently asked to see Embiid’s room service bill, they found that most days he was ordering junk food along with his signature beverage, a pitcher of Shirley Temples. Embiid also was frequently seen feasting on chicken fingers and hot dogs at and after games.
lol remember when embiid was drafted and then he was tweeting at a ton of celebrities and acting like he's the best thing since sliced bread? Now he's threatening strength coaches trying to help him..refusing physical therapy and his walking boot and his rehabilitation and he's also going to miss another season...he's an absolute nobody now..this is what happens when you try to be the shit before you even play a game

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #2895 on: October 19, 2015, 08:13:55 PM »
How blatant was that though? playing like trash, he decides to take 2 weeks off...who does that???? and comes back as the incredible hulk.

What do you think about lebron at 31, i think this year we will see a decline, he still has the same garbage team as last year. Kyrie is injury prone, incredibly brittle.

Kevin love is good but very sulky and hateable. He wishes he was back in Minnesota.

i think lebron is probably overdue for a major injury.  He went to my high school, lived a mile away, i'm a big fan, but I admit he's a whiny bitch, I admit he's megadosing HGH, and it just feels like with the back shots, etc... he's probably overdue for a big break somewhere, physically.   

I'd love to see him crush the league healthy and win a title for my hometown Akron... i was born and raised and love the disgusting place lol. 

twitchfibres

• Getbig III
« Reply #2896 on: October 19, 2015, 09:34:22 PM »
i think lebron is probably overdue for a major injury.  He went to my high school, lived a mile away, i'm a big fan, but I admit he's a whiny bitch, I admit he's megadosing HGH, and it just feels like with the back shots, etc... he's probably overdue for a big break somewhere, physically.   

I'd love to see him crush the league healthy and win a title for my hometown Akron... i was born and raised and love the disgusting place lol. 

If they win then i will be happy for you.

Tristan Thompson is a fucken idiot by the way.

Lebron is obviously on many Ped's but i love him for it. he will suck natural.

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #2897 on: October 19, 2015, 10:14:21 PM »

If they win then i will be happy for you.

Tristan Thompson is a fucken idiot by the way.

Lebron is obviously on many Ped's but i love him for it. he will suck natural.

basketball is not a sport where PED's help as much than let's say football....PED's do not help your shots go in...PED's do not help you cross up the defender or help you keeping your dribble in transition...PED's do not help your FG% and PED's do not help your great passing and basketball IQ...Lebron was the most critically acclaimed high school basketball player in history before his alleged PED use from the bodybuilding community for some reason...There is no reason to think he wouldn't still be absolutely amazing without them..

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #2898 on: October 19, 2015, 10:22:02 PM »
Do you find her style disgusting?  She still has a bangable body and face.  

Yup, would.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #2899 on: October 19, 2015, 10:47:42 PM »
Iggy whatshername grosses me the fuck out.  I wouldn't fuck her with someone else's dick.