Author Topic: Just finished doing a nasty brake job on my wife's car...  (Read 2420 times)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
Re: Just finished doing a nasty brake job on my wife's car...
« Reply #25 on: July 08, 2009, 01:51:32 PM »
My dad is from Quebec and speaks french. Much like goatboy is from Texas and speaks english. However he is too dumb to understand it and does the equivalent of me calling him "Fat British Fag".

I do not have a British accent.  I grew up in the middle-Atlantic states, and have no accent other than standard American English.   You, on the other hand, do have a distinct French Canadian accent, Fat French Fag.
Ron: "I am lazy."

Alex23

« Reply #26 on: July 08, 2009, 01:54:12 PM »
It's quite impressive you can fix brakes. Did you ever do auto repair professionally before?

LOL! I'm assuming you're being sarcastic... anyone who knows what a wrench can do it...

i allways grease monkeyed around... brings me back to a lower level of abstraction which is good to relax my brain.

Alex23

« Reply #27 on: July 08, 2009, 01:55:55 PM »
I do not have a British accent.  I grew up in the middle-Atlantic states, and have no accent other than standard American English.   You, on the other hand, do have a distinct French Canadian accent, Fat French Fag.

Doesn't make me French dipshit, you're dumber than I thought.

How about just calling me Alex?

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #28 on: July 08, 2009, 02:04:01 PM »
LOL! I'm assuming you're being sarcastic... anyone who knows what a wrench can do it...

i allways grease monkeyed around... brings me back

No, I can't. I don't know anything about cars, don't own one.
I hate the State.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #29 on: July 08, 2009, 06:45:22 PM »
Doesn't make me French dipshit, you're dumber than I thought.

How about just calling me Alex?

How 'bout I just call you FFF or "triple F" for short?
Ron: "I am lazy."

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: July 08, 2009, 07:18:53 PM »
Don't try to get on my good side, picless freak >:(

;D

Debussey, I spend the entire afternoon chasing a formula/algorithm to do pixel interpolation from a historical matrix to create a heathmap.... >:(

Debusseys 52IQ cannot compute  >:(

i allways grease monkeyed around... brings me back to a lower level of abstraction which is good to relax my brain.

Getting your mind off highly abstract matters if you spend most of your time with this stuff = absolutely great according to Duck. And simple tasks = one good way to do it.