Author Topic: Well that was weird... homeless carry cell phones?  (Read 6555 times)

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Re: Well that was weird...
« Reply #25 on: October 23, 2011, 03:08:02 AM »
The young ones are really annoying sometimes - they feel entitled to another person's money.
Usually I brush them of with a cig. If I'm in bad mood I ignore them because the feeling of having to rip their head of in such situations is a strong one.

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: October 23, 2011, 12:46:19 PM »
bit of a stupid comment to make ::)
X2......Jk Rowling lived on the street.....Now she is a Billionaire.

GettingBig

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: October 23, 2011, 12:53:38 PM »
No...your weird for believing he was ACTUALLY talking to someone on a working cellphone...

lol thanks fornthe laugh Chick !

BIG ACH that's normal man it happens ! Talking about kids in Egypt I've seen them with mobile phones too ! lol had a chat once with a very smart kid who told me he made a lot of money but sadly do glue-sniffing and had a big cut on his face from a knife fight and he was 11y old ! He ran away from his step father and ended n streets ((with a mobile phone)) lol.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: October 23, 2011, 01:01:17 PM »
A few years ago I was at a restaurant with some friends, we were sitting in the outside area, and this homeless guy comes by our table and asks for some change, one of my friends says, "sorry we don't have any" so the asshole begger goes "oh you don't have any?  Well let me help you out then" and throws two pennies at us, I stand up really fast and go "throw one more pal and see what happens to you!"  Dude ran away!   ;D

berblexer

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: October 23, 2011, 01:06:13 PM »
Thats why in Egypt I don't drive with my window down! lol  All depends if I'm feeling generous or not - normally I'm not!  Although one time I gave a girl 25 LE   She was stunned!  I figured I'd be good to not give anyone anything for the next year!

Damn hookers are cheap there, I should visit too
Team Pat Banana

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: October 23, 2011, 01:10:07 PM »
Damn hookers are cheap there, I should visit too

Heard the same thing but they nasty...

Your best bet is to hang out in some of the hotel lobbies in the summer, ton of Russian and Eastern European whores looking to be picked up there!

Spicoli

• Getbig III
  • People on luds should not drive
« Reply #31 on: October 23, 2011, 02:27:11 PM »
It was a set up. If you had given him the dollar you would have won a million.... :D

Howard hughs was famous for doing things like that. would live as a vagabond for a few weeks and the people that were kind to him were payed a visit by his people months later and given substantial sums. cool shit.
Team Schering Oss NL

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 23, 2011, 02:34:09 PM »
I stand up really fast and go "throw one more pal and see what happens to you!"  Dude ran away!   ;D

I know that guy, he's actually deaf, he must have run away scared when you opened your mouth and exposed your gums

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #33 on: October 23, 2011, 09:45:22 PM »
X2......Jk Rowling lived on the street.....Now she is a Billionaire.

I never said "All homeless people are dumb", i said homeless people aren't know for being very intelligent, or are you telling me now that in every homeless there lies a billionaire in the making??

Fucking stupid idiots on this board.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Well that was weird... homeless carry cell phones?
« Reply #34 on: October 24, 2011, 10:21:27 AM »

Yes, sometimes, these 'homeless' guys ruin it for the people who really need help.

I was waiting once in my car for someone, and in the middle of the street, on the concrete barrier, was a homeless person asking for money.  About 20 minutes into waiting, sitting and listening to the radio, a car comes up, picks up the 'homeless' person and another comes out to take his spot.

I was seriously stunned, and learned that if you give, it is better to give to a homeless organization than to just one guy.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #35 on: October 24, 2011, 10:47:45 AM »
funny you should say that... snapped this picture at a CVS in burbank, ca. when i went in for an ECA stack  .... there was also another bum down the street at a ralphs but this one had a blue tooth didnt get a chance to snap a picture of that bum

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #36 on: October 24, 2011, 10:54:07 AM »
when i got an iphone, the cell guy and I joked about the fact we both know people without cars, living on the couches of others - that always have a smartphone.

He said it's their need to be connected.  They get by... live wherever, catch rides or walk...

but being DISCONNECTED from the web, from friends, from hooking up, from news, from opportunities... that's too much for them.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #37 on: October 24, 2011, 11:28:43 AM »
A news channel down in Houston did a story about homeless people a few years ago and i remember one of the reporters was following these "homeless" people after they left their spots.  About 25% of them walked a few blocks, hopped in a car and drove to a house or apartment.  The other 75% actually lived on the streets or went to a shelter.  The reporter got to interview a few of them who weren't shy and they claimed to make up to $100 a day easily and one lady who was in a wheelchair but was not handicapped said if she got the "best corner" in the area she had made up to $300 in one day.

This is why i refuse to give money to them.  I do give money to charity but i don't like to add fuel to a society of lazy drug addicts.  I know some of them are honestly trying to make something and have probably been through a rough life, but it's way too hard to tell the difference these days.

8)

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: October 24, 2011, 06:48:30 PM »
I never said "All homeless people are dumb", i said homeless people aren't know for being very intelligent, or are you telling me now that in every homeless there lies a billionaire in the making??

Fucking stupid idiots on this board.
FUCK YOU.....YOU ARE ONE OF THE BIGGEST POS HERE AT GETBIG.....GET BACK IN THE CLOSET....YOU FOOLISH ASSHOLE!!!

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: October 24, 2011, 06:57:31 PM »
Shit the homeless here on Maui hang out at the Starbucks inside the supermarket with their laptops and iPhones charging up while they have their lattes!

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #40 on: October 24, 2011, 07:01:47 PM »
So, the other day I'm walking from my car to this Thai restaurant to pick up some food I had ordered by phone.  As I'm walking in, I notice this dirty looking guy sitting on a bench right outside the restaurant chatting on his cell phone.... I mean, he was really having a good time with that conversation, he was talking really loud, he was cracking up over and over again.  Judging by his appearance I figured maybe he was a carpenter or a painter or something in that realm, thats why his clothes were so dirty, but the entire area could hear this guys awesome phone conversation.

Anyways, I go in, grab my food, pay the bill, and when I walk out, this guy is still there but now he's off the phone.  Just as I step off the sidewalk, I hear the guy say, "Hey buddy, you got a dollar you can spare for a poor man?"  I was startled, I looked back and go "No sorry" then kept going but as I got into my car, I thought "Really?  If this guy is so poor that he needs to beg for money, how the hell can he afford a cell phone?"

I mean, are the homeless now prioritizing paying their cell phone bill/pre-paid cards over whatever it is they need that dollar for?

Or am I the one who's just weird for thinking this is weird?  ???

If you are on the poverty level, there's a government program that will pay for your cell phone and give you 100 minutes a month.  Even a unactivated phone can still dial 911 for an emergency
A

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #41 on: October 24, 2011, 07:03:58 PM »
I'm always weary of Arabs with cell phones.... Could be a detonator.

EZ$

• Getbig II
  • I do curls for the girls
« Reply #42 on: October 24, 2011, 08:30:14 PM »
 ;D

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: October 25, 2011, 01:20:45 AM »
FUCK YOU.....YOU ARE ONE OF THE BIGGEST POS HERE AT GETBIG.....GET BACK IN THE CLOSET....YOU FOOLISH ASSHOLE!!!

ahahaahah, are you postying from your I-phone from under a bridge, "wild willie"??

Fuckign retard.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: October 25, 2011, 01:23:06 AM »
Yes, sometimes, these 'homeless' guys ruin it for the people who really need help.

I was waiting once in my car for someone, and in the middle of the street, on the concrete barrier, was a homeless person asking for money.  About 20 minutes into waiting, sitting and listening to the radio, a car comes up, picks up the 'homeless' person and another comes out to take his spot.

I was seriously stunned, and learned that if you give, it is better to give to a homeless organization than to just one guy.

You should go to eastern Europe then, you see that the "homeless beggars" there, all gypsies btw, will "beg" no longer than 10 minutes, then another Gypsy comes and takes over the place, they take turns with 5-6 people in front of the touristic spots all day, they make tons of money from the stupid tourists giving to them, with "working hours" of 10 minutes per hour.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #45 on: October 28, 2011, 05:49:33 AM »

You should go to eastern Europe then, you see that the "homeless beggars" there, all gypsies btw, will "beg" no longer than 10 minutes, then another Gypsy comes and takes over the place, they take turns with 5-6 people in front of the touristic spots all day, they make tons of money from the stupid tourists giving to them, with "working hours" of 10 minutes per hour.
your original statement was stupid...but then again you do not come over as intelligent either. I remember a homeless guy where i lived..they called him "Rollo". He was an ex school teacher in Mathematics and believe it or not a few young people did ask him to help with Homework from school. I just think that taking the fucking piss out of people like that is not OK. you are a wanker who could not burst an egg.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: October 28, 2011, 05:51:50 AM »
your original statement was stupid...but then again you do not come over as intelligent either. I remember a homeless guy where i lived..they called him "Rollo". He was an ex school teacher in Mathematics and believe it or not a few young people did ask him to help with Homework from school. I just think that taking the fucking piss out of people like that is not OK. you are a wanker who could not burst an egg.

LOL, meltdown.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #47 on: October 28, 2011, 11:35:44 AM »
LOL, meltdown.

Meltdown?? your primitive language? you are really a stupid young man.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: October 28, 2011, 05:40:30 PM »
Meltdown?? your primitive language? you are really a stupid young man.

LOL, i must have really hurt you bad, "Donny".

How was it to do the math homework for all the school kids? Was it fun?  ::) ::) ::)

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #49 on: October 29, 2011, 01:49:35 AM »
LOL, i must have really hurt you bad, "Donny".

How was it to do the math homework for all the school kids? Was it fun?  ::) ::) ::)
i think you are very immature.