Author Topic: diabetes and steroids (need help)..  (Read 2851 times)

lloydie9

• Getbig II
diabetes and steroids (need help)..
« on: December 25, 2006, 10:25:26 PM »
Hey guys, need some advice. Wondering if diabetics can take fat loss types of steroids? And which steroids are best for fat loss? I'm 5'11  215pounds, and from Australia. and I'm on insulin. i take 2 injections a day. I find it very hard 2 loss weight :(, while keeping muscle.
Light weight baby!!!!

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
Re: diabetes and steroids (need help)..
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2006, 10:27:54 PM »
Sounds like you really want liposuction, not steroids... Do you even lift?

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2006, 10:37:45 PM »
Hey guys, need some advice. Wondering if diabetics can take fat loss types of steroids? And which steroids are best for fat loss? I'm 5'11  215pounds, and from Australia. and I'm on insulin. i take 2 injections a day. I find it very hard 2 loss weight :(, while keeping muscle.

There's no such thing as a fatloss type of steroid.

You need to read up more because your question shows your ignorance.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

SPRINKFSU

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2006, 10:59:44 PM »

DIV

Thats funny anavar helps fat loss so does winstrol wait so does t-3 and clen.

wow big ignorance on his part right?

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2006, 11:17:38 PM »

And since when t-3 and clen are steroids ::)
In my opinion you can loose fat with any other steroid , just as good as with winny and anavar, depending on your diet.No such thing as fat loss steroid!

lloydie9

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2006, 02:53:59 AM »
Sounds like you really want liposuction, not steroids... Do you even lift?
I have been lifting for 4years, i was 108kg, now im down to 93kg. 23yrs of age.
Light weight baby!!!!

lloydie9

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2006, 02:57:02 AM »

DIV
i was just wondering what else i can do to reach my target weight! Just curious to see if diabetics could take any type of steroid with out doing any serious damage.
Light weight baby!!!!

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2006, 04:10:25 AM »
i was just wondering what else i can do to reach my target weight! Just curious to see if diabetics could take any type of steroid with out doing any serious damage.

Have you tried cardio? Doesnt have to be intense...

lloydie9

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2006, 03:13:32 PM »
Have you tried cardio? Doesnt have to be intense...
Mate i have tried everything! i have been trying to lose 4kgs. one month i lose 2kgs, then before i know it i have put the weight back on. i do 3 cardio sessions a week, 30mins on cross trainer, and 15mins on bike. i wanna keep good size, but wanna target certain areas. i have guys in my gym saying that some steroids may assist in losing body fat, and while keeping muscle.
Light weight baby!!!!

Yorkie T

• Getbig III
  • Blades Business Crew.
« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2006, 03:33:14 PM »

DIV

Lol  ::)

Priceless.
8) B.B.C. 8)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2006, 03:34:43 PM »
Mate i have tried everything! i have been trying to lose 4kgs. one month i lose 2kgs, then before i know it i have put the weight back on. i do 3 cardio sessions a week, 30mins on cross trainer, and 15mins on bike. i wanna keep good size, but wanna target certain areas. i have guys in my gym saying that some steroids may assist in losing body fat, and while keeping muscle.
If you're like me, then that is not near enough cardio to lose weight. Bump that up to 5-6 30min sessions per wk, then you may need to ramp that up to 40-45min per session...if weight loss halts, you may need to add in more sessions...when I get full blown into a diet, I'll do between 12-14 sessions per wk at 30-60min each.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2006, 07:37:40 PM »

You're beyond ignorant, SPRINK....or should I say, ZEEK....

AAS increase anabolism, and muscle growth which increases BMR.

That is the extent of AAS's influence on fatloss....

Fatloss has to do with diet and activity level, not AAS.

There is no such thing as a "fatloss" steroid.

T3 and Clen are not anabolics, either, so why are you including them in your argument?

You seem to like to argue for the sake of arguing.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2006, 07:54:31 PM »
Not tying to stir up a bunch of shit...you all know I don't do that. Here though is some interesting things about var from Roberts (hooker)

Now here´s some interesting stuff for anyone interested primarily in the fat loss properties of this stuff: Anavar may be what we´d call a "fat-burning steroid". Abdominal and visceral fat were both reduced in one study when subjects in the low/normal natural testosterone range used anavar (4). In another study, appendicular, total, and trunk fat were all reduced with a relatively small dose of 20mgs/day (8), and no exercise. In addition, weight gained with ´var may be nearly permanent too. It might not be much, but you´ll stand a good chance of keeping most of it. In one study, subjects maintained their weight (re)gains from anavar for at least 6 months after cessation (2)! Concomitantly, in another study, Twelve weeks after discontinuing oxandrolone, 83% of the reductions in total, trunk, and extremity fat were also sustained (8)! If you´re regaining weight, Anavar will give you nearly permanent gains, and if you are trying to lose fat (and you keep your diet in check), the fat lost with Anavar is basically looks to be nearly permanent. Check this chart out:

Absolute change in total fat mass (A) and trunk fat (B) by dual-energy X-ray absorptiometry from baseline to study week 12 (solid bars) and from baseline to study week 24 (open bars) in the placebo (n = 12) and the oxandrolone (n = 20) study groups. Values are means ± SE. *Significant decrease from baseline, P < 0.001. Significant difference between study groups for change in fat mass from 0 to 12 wk, P < 0.001. (15)(8)

(4) Int J Obes Relat Metab Disord 1995 Sep;19(9):614-24
(8) J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2004 Oct;89(10):4863-72.
(2) Burns. 2003 Dec;29(8):793-7
(15) J Appl Physiol 96: 1055-1062, 2004. First published October 24, 2003;

SPRINKFSU

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2006, 10:22:59 AM »

T3 and Clen are not anabolics, either, so why are you including them in your argument?

DIV

your right t-3 and clen are not anabolic BUT you do you them when your useing roids so if i want to put them in that catagory i will.

you have alot to speak on from a person that dont even use.

sprink, zeek, your mom, call what ever you want ill be around to put your fat ass in place so dont count me out.go play with some kids you dirty fag.

Yorkie T

• Getbig III
  • Blades Business Crew.
« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2006, 10:40:46 AM »

DIV

No offense, Princess L, but you criticizing Anthony Robert's work is like Richard Simmons criticizing Ron Coleman's training technique.

Who are you and what gives you the idea that you've got the experience he does in this field of expertise?

It's cool to have an opinion, but when you criticize people who are published in this field you should at least back it up with some knowledge of your own.......otherwise you just look like a fool.

If you'd used clen on severe calorie restricted diet you'd understand that it is indeed anabolic by default simply because it preserves lean mass in an otherwise catabolic environment.

It's anabolic because it spares muscle in catabolic conditions.

If you had experience with the drug in moderate to high doses you'd know this......

Not all of this is conjecture and speculation, Princess L.

Some of us use the drugs and don't rely solely on clinical studies to form our opinions.

hmm?

DIV

:-[
8) B.B.C. 8)

lloydie9

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2006, 03:59:19 PM »
If you're like me, then that is not near enough cardio to lose weight. Bump that up to 5-6 30min sessions per wk, then you may need to ramp that up to 40-45min per session...if weight loss halts, you may need to add in more sessions...when I get full blown into a diet, I'll do between 12-14 sessions per wk at 30-60min each.
Thanks mate, i knew cardio would be the answer!  :(  is doin cardio late at nite worth the trouble? i get people telling me that its has no effect.
Light weight baby!!!!

SPRINKFSU

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2006, 04:03:40 PM »
it helps no matter when you do it.You just might not get any sleep. ;D

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2006, 04:13:54 PM »
Thanks mate, i knew cardio would be the answer!  :(  is doin cardio late at nite worth the trouble? i get people telling me that its has no effect.
Morning cardio on an empty stomach is the best time for losing fat. However if you train first thing in the morning then you'll need to adjust things to make it work.

When I diet, I do cardio first thing a.m. train in the late afternoon, and then cardio right after that as well.

lloydie9

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: December 27, 2006, 04:32:01 PM »
Morning cardio on an empty stomach is the best time for losing fat. However if you train first thing in the morning then you'll need to adjust things to make it work.

When I diet, I do cardio first thing a.m. train in the late afternoon, and then cardio right after that as well.
Thanks for the advice, has this been working for you? i mite start doin 2 cardio sessions a day. how long before i should start seeing results?? thanks for your comments :)
Light weight baby!!!!

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #19 on: December 27, 2006, 08:37:59 PM »
Thanks for the advice, has this been working for you? i mite start doin 2 cardio sessions a day. how long before i should start seeing results?? thanks for your comments :)
You should be shooting for an estimated 2lbs of weight loss per wk give or take a little bit. Much more then that and you risk losing a lot of muscle. However, don't freak out if you lose 3 or 4lbs one wk, it happens. It's just something you don't want to make too big a habit of.

D-bol

• Getbig IV
  • Its only hard if you make it hard.
« Reply #20 on: December 30, 2006, 11:37:31 PM »
And since when t-3 and clen are steroids ::)

LOL!!! Owned....:))))

D-bol

• Getbig IV
  • Its only hard if you make it hard.
« Reply #21 on: December 30, 2006, 11:41:39 PM »

Bro, unfortunately in your case its not that easy. Most diebites have a problem w/ weight control. Like it or not, but being a diebetic you are not normal in a sence of your body chemestry composition. You are already slin-dependant, which is in itself a substance not to fuk around with. Now yo want to experiment w/ gear to loose weight...Think again, mate. IMO, best for you would be good diet and moderate exercise, but consult w/ your doc first. Diebetes is not something to play around with.

Best regards.

lloydie9

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: January 01, 2007, 02:27:03 AM »
Bro, unfortunately in your case its not that easy. Most diebites have a problem w/ weight control. Like it or not, but being a diebetic you are not normal in a sence of your body chemestry composition. You are already slin-dependant, which is in itself a substance not to f**k around with. Now yo want to experiment w/ gear to loose weight...Think again, mate. IMO, best for you would be good diet and moderate exercise, but consult w/ your doc first. Diebetes is not something to play around with.

Best regards.
Thanks for the advice mate, I had a feeling that doing it drug free was the way 2 go, i just gotta find a good diet 2 follow :(
Light weight baby!!!!