Author Topic: Diet  (Read 878 times)

jayfromeurope

• Getbig III
Diet
« on: September 26, 2008, 03:15:41 PM »
Hi guys

I have a question. Is anybody can help me to make a good diet to gain weigh while I m on cycle the thing is in the nutrition board nobody answer me so I ask here.

Thanks all for ur help.

Adrien (jay)
J

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
Re: Diet
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2008, 05:01:39 PM »
just keep the diet the same as you did when you were natural.  obviously lean meats, oatmeal, brown rice

iron_dawg

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2008, 07:48:23 PM »
Hi guys

I have a question. Is anybody can help me to make a good diet to gain weigh while I m on cycle the thing is in the nutrition board nobody answer me so I ask here.

Thanks all for ur help.

Adrien (jay)
[/quote are you afraid to put on alittle fat?  or are you looking for lean mass I know alot of people
say "I want to gain weight but not fat" they are afraid to put on some body fat.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2008, 08:10:56 PM »
I was just reading an awesome article today about diet and steroids. Its documented that without sufficient carbohydrate intake, the anabolic effects of steroids are almost completely diminished. Of course the anti catabolic effects are still they though.   

Lots of complex carbs, some simple carbs during and post training, lots of lean meats, some whey pre and post training, some efa's at night, lots of water, a multi vitamin.

spirospros

• Getbig II
  • train to be your best
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2008, 02:29:08 AM »
just keep the diet the same as you did when you were natural.  obviously lean meats, oatmeal, brown rice
x 1.000

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2008, 06:41:26 AM »
Well, this is not exactly rocket science. Eat every 2-3 hours while you are up and if you wake up at night you can drink an extra protein shake.

Protein sources: Meats, fish, eggs, poultry, protein supplements.

Carbs: Potatoes, pasta, rice, maltodextrin, vegetables.

Fats: Olive oil, sun flower oil, fish oils, the fats that are in your meats.

+ a strong multivitamin.

And if you really want to grow you'll need some high calorie cheat foods as well, just don't go overboard.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG