Author Topic: Groink Fan Thread - Post Diet/Workout Regimen  (Read 53879 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: How long until Groink leaves GetBig?
« Reply #75 on: August 03, 2011, 07:39:07 PM »
"Groink" does a lot of bragging about a physique that gets smoked by a lot of Black bodybuilders. That's all well and good, but from his more inclusive photos on bodybuilding.com, he has a face only a mother could love. And that mother would be his own.

Uh.....funny that's not what the WOMEN on  BB.com and getbig overwhelmingly say  ;)  would you like to see my "fan" list ?...all women and homos .But I'll let a DUDE call me ugly...that really hurts  ::)

and the first part is just asinine, i get it...you don't like me  ::) :'(, ...but try and make sense you moron

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #76 on: August 03, 2011, 07:39:27 PM »
I'd say closer to 9 or %10, your muscles would be fully separated every where at 7% and you'd have veins every where. Although I guess you could be holding a ton of water.

are you on crack?

post about what you know about, cause you certainly are out of your depth here.
b

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: August 03, 2011, 07:40:07 PM »

lol- groink and i have gone back and forth on here plenty.

the guy is almost half a fucking century old and looks like that- who cares how long hes been juicing or how much or blah blah blah. he deserves to brag if he wants to- the guy is almost 50 FFS. i say props actually.

hes doing to you guys by posting his pics exactly what i do by not- getting under your skin.

Ha Ha Ha...bingo

And I'm catching a metric ton of shit for being 7% at 230 lbs...its comical how much these tools are trying to hurt my feelings...and I still don't see anyone putting up a pic  :)

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
« Reply #78 on: August 03, 2011, 07:41:21 PM »
this thread is 4 pages too long

who cares

dogbowl

• Getbig IV
  • Team anyone except heath
« Reply #79 on: August 03, 2011, 07:54:02 PM »
Narcissistic personality disorder is characterized by dramatic, emotional behavior, in the same category as antisocial and borderline personality disorders.

Narcissistic personality disorder symptoms may include:

* Believing that you're better than others
    * Fantasizing about power, success and attractiveness
    * Exaggerating your achievements or talents
    * Expecting constant praise and admiration
    * Believing that you're special and acting accordingly
    * Failing to recognize other people's emotions and feelings
    * Expecting others to go along with your ideas and plans
    * Taking advantage of others
    * Expressing disdain for those you feel are inferior
    * Being jealous of others
    * Believing that others are jealous of you
    * Trouble keeping healthy relationships
    * Setting unrealistic goals
    * Being easily hurt and rejected
    * Having a fragile self-esteem

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: August 03, 2011, 08:04:09 PM »
Groink does not have a trace of gyno nor lactation-where do you all get that from? His chest is pointy, it's the natural shape he has.

He is pretty narrow.

Groink your genetics are decent but please do keep your ego in check.

Groink looks amazing and it would be a shame if he left getbig.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: August 03, 2011, 08:07:18 PM »
Groink does not have a trace of gyno nor lactation-where do you all get that from? His chest is pointy, it's the natural shape he has.

He is pretty narrow.

Really ? this is taken 3 days before that pic..same weight. difference is i wasn't trying to fit myself into a small mirror...I could stand back and open up...I'm not narrow in the slightest

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: August 03, 2011, 08:12:40 PM »
By narrow I mean clavicles. You are WIDE, but the width has a lot to do with the shoulder mass you have built. We call that bodybuilding. So, I suppose I should say, I mean you have narrow clavicles, not that you are narrow.

IDK, I see things funny. Not the same as other people. Sometimes I say something and think I mean one thing but others read something else into it. Add/dyslexia or whatever.

Groink-

Chris Cormier

See the difference?

You are a wide man, but narrow underneath it all. Pretty useless point, it was just an observation. Larry Scott had damn narrow clavicles as well. It makes it pretty easy for you guys to build chest, but you'll never get the look that Cormier has.

Huge guns for sure. Many twinks on this forum (hell some IFBB pros) would kill for your arms.

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #83 on: August 03, 2011, 08:14:47 PM »
are you on crack?

post about what you know about, cause you certainly are out of your depth here.

Ok Mr expert who's to much of a pussy to post a single pic, with the huge amount of gear you claim to use I bet your 7% year round  ::)

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: August 03, 2011, 08:54:39 PM »
"Groink" does a lot of bragging about a physique that gets smoked by a lot of Black bodybuilders. That's all well and good, but from his more inclusive photos on bodybuilding.com, he has a face only a mother could love. And that mother would be his own.

He hates blacks

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: August 03, 2011, 09:00:45 PM »
i wish groink could prove that hes a true leader and go out and bang nice hoes then return to us with the pics
A

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #86 on: August 03, 2011, 09:03:30 PM »
People don't leave getbig...getbig leaves people.

Harry Spotter

• Getbig II
« Reply #87 on: August 03, 2011, 09:07:35 PM »

He is pretty narrow.

I'm sure Groink is called 'narrow' on a daily basis

::)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #88 on: August 03, 2011, 09:09:14 PM »
By narrow I mean clavicles. You are WIDE, but the width has a lot to do with the shoulder mass you have built. We call that bodybuilding. So, I suppose I should say, I mean you have narrow clavicles, not that you are narrow.

IDK, I see things funny. Not the same as other people. Sometimes I say something and think I mean one thing but others read something else into it. Add/dyslexia or whatever.

Groink-

Chris Cormier

See the difference?

You are a wide man, but narrow underneath it all. Pretty useless point, it was just an observation. Larry Scott had damn narrow clavicles as well. It makes it pretty easy for you guys to build chest, but you'll never get the look that Cormier has.

Huge guns for sure. Many twinks on this forum (hell some IFBB pros) would kill for your arms.

the less gh you use ...the more spaced out it is as in time offs.. if you count more on testosterona rather than gh ... you will have less sculpted less round and less wide delts...he doesnt use lots of gh ... simple as that,,

never the less,, you can see that his muscle is not developed enough ,, so he will have to diet more to get to show it chizeled ,, again 200lb 215 he wil be very conditioned...200 he wil be stage ready ,, 6 feet 200lb more or less,, that about 5'10 185 ,,before carb up ...205 afer carb up,, 210-230 is where groink will look quality for what he has...210 will be impressive,, 230 is ...well it is very good to the geneal public ,, in your local gym ...but here is the thunderdome and pro bodybuild so thats why the fellas are not impressed

gh15 approved
fallen angel

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: August 03, 2011, 09:48:52 PM »
I never (not once) said I was not impressed.

Anyone who is not impressed by Groink obviously does not have a clue how big he is. Much bigger IRL than in pictures I can guarantee that.

Is he competing?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: August 03, 2011, 10:39:56 PM »
I never (not once) said I was not impressed.

Anyone who is not impressed by Groink obviously does not have a clue how big he is. Much bigger IRL than in pictures I can guarantee that.

Is he competing?

Of course they don't have a clue....80% of the microscopic cumstains that have been following me around like lovesick girls  don't even lift weights, they just come here to "own" people  ::)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #91 on: August 03, 2011, 11:22:06 PM »
You are kind of narrow.  Not much you can do about that.

io856

« Reply #92 on: August 03, 2011, 11:26:00 PM »
so sick of this "grionk" nonsense

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #93 on: August 03, 2011, 11:28:56 PM »
Groink will never leave Getbig.

After all, there's no place like home.

io856

« Reply #94 on: August 03, 2011, 11:34:23 PM »
Of course they don't have a clue....80% of the microscopic cumstains that have been following me around like lovesick girls  don't even lift weights, they just come here to "own" people  ::)
hahaha great life goal

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #95 on: August 04, 2011, 12:02:24 AM »
Really ? this is taken 3 days before that pic..same weight. difference is i wasn't trying to fit myself into a small mirror...I could stand back and open up...I'm not narrow in the slightest
Hahahaha
You were trying to fit yourself into a smaller mirror?
So that's why u look smaller? Cos u had to make urself look smaller? To fit into a smaller mirror?
Hahahaha
Oh Jesus
Oh and u can't honestly believe u have any leg development at all?
And your tits?
You are human entertainment

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: August 04, 2011, 12:04:40 AM »
You are kind of narrow.  Not much you can do about that.

yes...we should all be so "narrow"  ::)

I thinik your head is getting the "fat boy" look to it, your face was chiseled, now it's not...that means you are getting fat everywhere

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #97 on: August 04, 2011, 12:10:07 AM »
good arms...you do have very good arms... if you only worked the rest just as much you would be sitting on fitness magazine and making cheecheeing ... ofcourse hormones as always,, but your arms are very good

gh15 approved
fallen angel

io856

« Reply #98 on: August 04, 2011, 12:13:04 AM »
epic traps  :D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: August 04, 2011, 12:24:46 AM »
Hahahaha
You were trying to fit yourself into a smaller mirror?
So that's why u look smaller? Cos u had to make urself look smaller? To fit into a smaller mirror?
Hahahaha
Oh Jesus
Oh and u can't honestly believe u have any leg development at all?
And your tits?
You are human entertainment

my legs are thick and separated, there is a clean ,clear line between every muscle, they look three dimensional

your legs look like a pudgy babies legs...they are stubby and have zero definition. you would figure at your "level" you would know that fat isn't true size. Yes they are "bigger" than mine...but they would be toothpicks if you got rid of the fat and water. they also have that bob Chic- like flaw, where your vastus medialis ends halfway up your leg, not a good look

as far as "narrow".....  Iv'e posted a much better pic showing my true width, you know this...you just choose to ignore it.

Like you ignore the fact that YOU drew first blood with Family...and you made a giant dick out of yourself when you said "no one mentioned your name in this thread and you are still posting pics...hahahahahhaahahah aahaaaahaaaaa"  ::) ::) when someone did mention my name...it was right next to yours, you dimwit

But carry on...you are really showing your true colors here, Ive always thought you were a bit of a prick, but who knew you were an ignorant, stupid, utterly classless..... gigantic asshole  :D