Author Topic: what's the difference ????  (Read 10342 times)

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
what's the difference ????
« on: December 14, 2015, 03:50:32 PM »
 ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
F

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
Re: what's the difference ????
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2015, 03:52:31 PM »
The family on the bottom picture have inherited wealth of over £5bn and earn around £250m annually in tourism for uk, the guys in top picture are red necks with no opportunities or education.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2015, 03:56:49 PM »
Also the Royal Family don't have any REAL power anymore.

They are figureheads in every sense of the word.

I don't understand why the British hold them in such high regard mind you. It's silly, but it's their silliness and their country, so it doesn't matter to me.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2015, 03:57:46 PM »
The UK royals serve a purpose, and are merely continuing a tradition of a ruling class family.

KKK clansmen are simply racist, haters.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2015, 04:00:26 PM »

I don't understand why the British hold them in such high regard mind you. It's silly, but it's their silliness and their country, so it doesn't matter to me.

During the 90s the monarchy were widely hated and seen as useless. Then along came a royal marriage and a baby and there you go. Millions of magazines sold, constant media salivation for pictures of royal children and adoption of uber celebrity status for royals in an age of celebrity.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2015, 04:02:15 PM »
I've never understood how the Royal family benefits the people, they must cost a shit load to host.

Say the were for sale. Who would buy them for their country, lol? 
?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2015, 04:03:47 PM »
During the 90s the monarchy were widely hated and seen as useless. Then along came a royal marriage and a baby and there you go. Millions of magazines sold, constant media salivation for pictures of royal children and adoption of uber celebrity status for royals in an age of celebrity.

That parallels what many people think about the United States President/s. Bottom line: the top of the mountain is a lonely place, no matter the locale or position.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2015, 04:08:51 PM »
The "President"  is a modern name and invention. We have always had Princesses, Princes, Queens, and Kings.....Even Emperors are more valid.

Americans continue to live like we run shit. History shows us that we are just a blip on the radar.

We model our Capital buildings off of Roman architects. We can only hope to last as long as they did.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2015, 04:16:06 PM »
The "President"  is a modern name and invention. We have always had Princesses, Princes, Queens, and Kings.....Even Emperors are more valid.

Americans continue to live like we run shit. History shows us that we are just a blip on the radar.

We model our Capital buildings off of Roman architects. We can only hope to last as long as they did.

Hahah great attempt to sound witty.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2015, 04:19:06 PM »

Hahah great attempt to sound witty.
No, I am just speaking my mind. Take it as you will.

Anna Recksiek

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2015, 04:22:46 PM »

The royal family has far more wealth and influence then you are aware...
Look into it if you don't believe me.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2015, 04:27:13 PM »

It is Palladian architecture  ;D The whole pillars and arches thing.

I think about the position of the USA as a superpower and have regard to history (Romans, British Empire etc). I can't think of another country fit to lead the world, despite the problems the USA has. The fact that the top entrepreneurs emigrate there shows it is still seen as the bastion of freedom and business. I would rather the USA call the shots than China or (though it has no money, just wepaons) Russia. Texas has a bigger economy than Russia... lol.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2015, 04:32:11 PM »
It is Palladian architecture  ;D The whole pillars and arches thing.

I think about the position of the USA as a superpower and have regard to history (Romans, British Empire etc). I can't think of another country fit to lead the world, despite the problems the USA has. The fact that the top entrepreneurs emigrate there shows it is still seen as the bastion of freedom and business. I would rather the USA call the shots than China or (though it has no money, just wepaons) Russia. Texas has a bigger economy than Russia... lol.
Don't get me wrong.......I love being an American, but I can't help but notice the parallels with other dominant civilizations in history.

In my opinion, it is stupid to hate on the UK, when 100% of white people in America have European ancestry.

I have respect for my UK brothers. My history comes from Europe.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2015, 04:39:19 PM »
Don't get me wrong.......I love being an American, but I can't help but notice the parallels with other dominant civilizations in history.

In my opinion, it is stupid to hate on the UK, when 100% of white people in America have European ancestry.

I have respect for my UK brothers. My history comes from Europe.

What similarities do you see? Besides being world powers?

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #14 on: December 14, 2015, 04:40:07 PM »
The family on the bottom picture have inherited wealth of over £5bn and earn around £250m annually in tourism for uk, the guys in top picture are red necks with no opportunities or education.

The family on the bottom amassed their fortune by "divine right" over the sheeple of Great Britain.

They will lose some of that wealth once Sharia Law is imposed over the U.K.

The photo on the top was taken at Chaos' family reunion

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2015, 04:48:26 PM »

What similarities do you see? Besides being world powers?
It's simple....Americans are Europeans sans a few hundred years. The term "Native American" is there for a reason. White people aren't native to North America. Whites are either Vikings or Europeans.

1776? I have read books that are older.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2015, 04:50:22 PM »
The royal family has far more wealth and influence then you are aware...
Look into it if you don't believe me.

I understand the wealth and influence, but influence isn't power.

Power is just doing what you want... Influence is being able to convince people to do what you want.

They are subtle differences, but I see your point.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2015, 04:52:06 PM »
I've never understood how the Royal family benefits the people, they must cost a shit load to host.

Say the were for sale. Who would buy them for their country, lol? 

I've sometimes wonder how they stay rich. I mean, inherited wealth only last so long. How do they generate the income to support their life style for so many generations?

And please don't tell me they are supported by the tax payers. The British can't be that stupid.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2015, 04:52:58 PM »
I understand the wealth and influence, but influence isn't power.

Power is just doing what you want... Influence is being able to convince people to do what you want.

They are subtle differences, but I see your point.
Tu......Kings and Queens have been around since the dawn of civilization. They have more clout and heritage than a president ever will.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2015, 04:53:50 PM »
It's simple....Americans are Europeans sans a few hundred years. The term "Native American" is there for a reason. White people aren't native to North America. Whites are either Vikings or Europeans.

1776? I have read books that are older.

???

Tu......Kings and Queens have been around since the dawn of civilization. They have more clout and heritage than a president ever will.

???

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 14, 2015, 04:54:58 PM »
???

???
I have made my statements. What do you find questions with?

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 14, 2015, 04:55:20 PM »
Any nudz of that new princess?

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 14, 2015, 04:56:08 PM »

Heritage, perhaps.

Clout, no.

Let's not forget that the House of Windsor changed its name because they were afraid of being ousted due to German heritage during WWI.

They basically wanted a do-over and used a name change to get it.

They are at the mercy of their people currently, which is fine... There are no empire's anymore really, nor should their be.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 14, 2015, 05:00:24 PM »
I have made my statements. What do you find questions with?

Your statements are honestly too retarded and you're too much of a faux-intellectual to continue conversation with.

You have to remember, if you were anywhere near as smart as you think you are, you wouldn't be a fat man in his mid 30's working at walmart and spending his days arguing on message boards with people you have nothing in common with.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: December 14, 2015, 05:00:56 PM »
Heritage, perhaps.

Clout, no.

Let's not forget that the House of Windsor changed its name because they were afraid of being ousted due to German heritage during WWI.

They basically wanted a do-over and used a name change to get it.

They are at the mercy of their people currently, which is fine... There are no empire's anymore really, nor should their be.

America is less than 300 years old. We are the current bully on the block, but we aren't shit within the grand scheme of things.

My favorite football team is the "New England" Patriots. Clout.