Author Topic: Harley Breite - Appreciation thread  (Read 586102 times)

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
Re: Harley Breite appreciation thread
« Reply #150 on: August 20, 2015, 09:09:43 PM »
10 pages by tomorrow  ;D

Sorry... Only 6.

Still very respectable.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #151 on: August 20, 2015, 09:12:43 PM »
I bet sf1900 had to pay for dinner.

lol!! We went out to lunch after our workout and split the bill!
X

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #152 on: August 21, 2015, 02:13:27 AM »
I'll come at this from two ways. First, marijuana isn't a drug, it's a plant.  What you take, that's drugs. Next, I don't smoke pot even close to what I used to. Not even a blip on the map. I'm entirely too busy to do that. 

Well, since we are getting technical, AAS are hormones. They all derive from the hormone testosterone.

So what are you doing now? I also thought you were unemployed.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: August 21, 2015, 04:53:51 AM »
It seems to me that you're getting very bothered about what I'm talking about and I know why.  So lets put our cards on the table.

Your diplomas are meaningless in this exchange. 

We are the real Jews and you are the fake ones.  So I know why you get all defensive.  I wasn't even going there but now I am. I don't care what you read or what school you went to. The truth is the truth even coming from a peasant.

This has nothing to do with Ethiopean Jews.  They weren't and aren't the only ISRAELITES in Africa. They we're Israelites in Ethiopia just like we're Israelites in America. They were strangers in that land. They were called Falasha, or "stranger". Same goes for the Lemba, Ashanti and the Heeboes in Nigeria which is where the so called African Americans came from. Slave trade headed up by who? The so called "Jew-ish" people today.  Yes! They ran the slave trade, a fact the most don't know.  Why? Because it's hidden of course. So they helped to enslave us, then took our identity.  This is a fact....There were others in on it as well. Arabs, Africans and Europeans. Everyone benefited.

So while my people maybe physically free, we are still mentally enslaved, why?  Because you people persist in keeping our identity as your own at the cost of my people.

I'm pretty sure you didn't learn that in your fancy schmancy schools.

So, you can continue to dodge all my factual statements but know, we know the truth and we're taking our identity back, like it or not. You people are European converts which means you're Japhetic not even Shemitic.

Lets talk bodybuilding.

This very interesting to me and I like to keep an open mind and you seem very well read and knowledgeable.

When you say your people are mentally enslaved how does this manifest itself in real life? What are the traits of someone that is mentally enslaved and one that is not? What does the "you people" specifically have to do in practical terms to return the identity that has presumably been stolen from you?

And I'm still not clear on the enslaved concept? Being enslaved means to me forcing someone to do something they don't want to do or preventing them from doing something they do want to do. They are deprived of their freedoms and rights.What are the Hebrews as defined by you prevented from doing or not doing by the "you people".

And just to be clear, when you say "you people" do you mean White people in general or the people who identify as ethnic Jews such as those in Israel?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: August 21, 2015, 05:04:06 AM »
I'll tell you this, I'd consider you totally evil if you didn't tell your wife who is black or any children you might have what their true history, culture etc was if you knew. And you now know...

Is there a link or site that one can look up that will give a brief history from start to finish of this history. Say Harley wanted to do this in an organized and coherent fashion. Where can he go to get it straight from start to finish?

You've been preaching this for some time now and I've always just dismissed it as crazy talk. Like those conspiracy theorist/flat earth crowd. But now, well it's not like I believe it, but I do want to know more about it.

I'm sure you've posted links before but I don't know where to look. As a Christian, the Jews, Judaism and Israel plays a very important role in our beliefs and we are forever interconnected.

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #155 on: August 21, 2015, 05:12:47 AM »
Is there a link or site that one can look up that will give a brief history from start to finish of this history. Say Harley wanted to do this in an organized and coherent fashion. Where can he go to get it straight from start to finish?

You've been preaching this for some time now and I've always just dismissed it as crazy talk. Like those conspiracy theorist/flat earth crowd. But now, well it's not like I believe it, but I do want to know more about it.

I'm sure you've posted links before but I don't know where to look. As a Christian, the Jews, Judaism and Israel plays a very important role in our beliefs and we are forever interconnected.

Yes you are absolutely right, great post

Meaningless

• Getbig III
« Reply #156 on: August 21, 2015, 05:16:31 AM »
I wish wiggs would fuck off with the hebrew shit. Harley is a great addition to our board and that crap doesn't belong in this thread (or any tbh)

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #157 on: August 21, 2015, 05:28:13 AM »

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #158 on: August 21, 2015, 05:31:19 AM »
Bow tie warrior of peace

Goodrum lost weight?

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #159 on: August 21, 2015, 05:36:29 AM »
Sorry... Only 6.

Still very respectable.

That's because I didn't shamelessly bump the thread by answering every post individually...

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: August 21, 2015, 05:46:40 AM »
Dear SF1900,
  Are there some parts of NJ you won't enter?
  I imagine we will film some parts of the Seminar and anyone attending
can film and record it if they like.
   Here, anyone can film, take notes, etc.
  We can make sure you aren't captured on film if that is your concern.
  One time while I was in Brasil competing, I trained with Rickson Gracie who wouldn't permit anyone to take notes or film it.  I didn't very much care for that.
  In my humble opinion (this time I didn't type "Personally, in my opinion" as someone on GetBig blasted me for doing that) Rickson Gracie
is the greatest MMA fighter to have ever lived. 
  Harley

I use to train with Rickson when he broke off from Rorian in 1991. I went to classes 3 times a week and had an hour private one and one session once a week. His private lessons were $50/hr at the time and I was able to do this for 3 years until he started traveling more for seminars and his stock really started to climb. Last I heard people were paying $400/hr but this was like ten years ago.

Fabio Gurgel, the founder of Alliance, flew to Cali to have a go at Rickson. Fabio at the time was the Mundial champ and dominating the BJJ world. Rickson schooled him. Tapped him at will. Fabio said he has never been dominated like that ever in his life by the time he was a Blue Belt.

I hate to say this, but I don't think Rickson challenged himself in MMA. I never understood why he never stepped up to fight Sakuraba when it mattered. Sakaruba was the first to dispel the Gracie aura and was defeating Gracie after Gracie that he was now known as the "Gracie Killer." Rickson was the only one left and I'm sure Rickson was offered a lot of money to fight Saku. He was already the highest paid MMA fighter in Japan. I just don't understand why he never stepped up to defend the family name as all the rest did both in his time and throughout their history. His father Helio would have stepped up and I remember saying at the time when people were questioning whether Rickson would step up to fight Sakuraba that he has to whether he wants to or not. His father would command it to be so.

Not fighting Sakuraba when it mattered has forever tarnished his reputation and most don't consider him a major force in MMA. Just one fight, and I believe he would have won easily (he toyed with Royce, Royler, Renzo and the rest that fought Saku) as they were both ground fighters, was the difference between a legend and an also ran.

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #161 on: August 21, 2015, 06:24:58 AM »
Dear Pellius,
  I must say I am quite jealous of the incredible experience you must have had during your 3 years of private lessons with Rickson.  Very few
people in the world can say they were so fortunate to have had that opportunity.  Your BJJ must be incredible. 
  As I mentioned before,  I am a Royler Gracie student but also have the privilege of being his close friend and attorney.  I negotiated the contract
when he fought Eddie Bravo for Metamoris (Royler became the highest paid BJJ competitor in the history of BJJ for one match) in California.  I was
actually responsible for "Pantsgate."  Eddie Bravo turned out to be nothing but a great guy and a true gentleman.
  I have represented Royler and many other Gracies and Rickson was my least favorite in terms of personality.  However, his BJJ was like nothing
I ever saw.  In fact, I now understand why they call it "Invisible." 
Harley

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #162 on: August 21, 2015, 06:27:23 AM »
I hate to say this, but I don't think Rickson challenged himself in MMA. I never understood why he never stepped up to fight Sakuraba when it mattered. Sakaruba was the first to dispel the Gracie aura and was defeating Gracie after Gracie that he was now known as the "Gracie Killer." Rickson was the only one left and I'm sure Rickson was offered a lot of money to fight Saku. He was already the highest paid MMA fighter in Japan.

I just don't understand why he never stepped up to defend the family name as all the rest did both in his time and throughout their history. His father Helio would have stepped up and I remember saying at the time when people were questioning whether Rickson would step up to fight Sakuraba that he has to whether he wants to or not. His father would command it to be so.

Maybe he felt he had more money than he needed and the japanese offer wasn't that important for him at the time.

Maybe he also felt there was a 1-5 % chance that Saku would have won and didn't want to destroy his legacy.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: August 21, 2015, 07:17:13 AM »
Harley taking control on live TV

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #164 on: August 21, 2015, 07:27:21 AM »
Dear Army of One,
  You guys are incredible with this computer stuff.  That is one reason I have to leave myself open to complete audit.
  That case you pulled up was interesting in that my client, a 72 year old woman was charged with helping to clean up the
mess after her son chopped his "model" girlfriend.
  My client tried to persuade me that the blood found on my client's bed sheets which she was discarding when the police arrived
was not in fact, the blood of the victim, but rather, blood from my client's own menstrual cycle.   Again, my client was 72 years old at
the time.
  Part of that Discovery (the evidence in a case) revealed a 911 call in which you actually hear the victim's throat being cut wide open
as she screams, gasps for breath and then gurgles blood.
  For the record, I was much heavier then and am still in the process of losing weight.  Nothing hurts more than having your own obesity
shown on television.
Harley

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: August 21, 2015, 07:40:58 AM »
Dear Army of One,
  You guys are incredible with this computer stuff.  That is one reason I have to leave myself open to complete audit.
  That case you pulled up was interesting in that my client, a 72 year old woman was charged with helping to clean up the
  My client tried to persuade me that the blood found on my client's bed sheets which she was discarding when the police arrived
was not in fact, the blood of the victim, but rather, blood from my client's own menstrual cycle.   Again, my client was 72 years old at
the time.
  Part of that Discovery (the evidence in a case) revealed a 911 call in which you actually hear the victim's throat being cut wide open
  For the record, I was much heavier then and am still in the process of losing weight.  Nothing hurts more than having your own obesity
shown on television.
Harley

Wow, can't have been pleasant hearing that recording in court.You dont look obese Harley in the clip, only getbiggers would be able to tell you were off season.There are tons of other clips of yourself on YouTube, all uploaded by bruno670, is that you or your comp guy?

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #166 on: August 21, 2015, 12:26:10 PM »
Dear Army of One,
  You guys are incredible with this computer stuff.  That is one reason I have to leave myself open to complete audit.
was not in fact, the blood of the victim, but rather, blood from my client's own menstrual cycle.   Again, my client was 72 years old at
the time.
  For the record, I was much heavier then and am still in the process of losing weight.  Nothing hurts more than having your own obesity
shown on television.
Harley

I didn't realize you could talk about cases like that. Does it ever bother you to defend someone openly lying to you?

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #167 on: August 21, 2015, 12:36:44 PM »
I wish wiggs would fuck off with the hebrew shit. Harley is a great addition to our board and that crap doesn't belong in this thread (or any tbh)
He's a stupid black bastard

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: August 21, 2015, 12:59:00 PM »
Dear Army of One,
  You guys are incredible with this computer stuff.  That is one reason I have to leave myself open to complete audit.
was not in fact, the blood of the victim, but rather, blood from my client's own menstrual cycle.   Again, my client was 72 years old at
the time.
  For the record, I was much heavier then and am still in the process of losing weight.  Nothing hurts more than having your own obesity
shown on television.
Harley

And none of this bothers you? All about the evil establishment dotting its is and crossing its ts, you say. You seem like a cool cat, Harley, enjoy your posts. But, man, you have a twisted take on justice.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: August 21, 2015, 03:52:17 PM »
lol!! We went out to lunch after our workout and split the bill!
lets try to train again
I won't cancel I promise and we'll do lunch after
w

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #170 on: August 21, 2015, 03:56:42 PM »
Dear The Ugly,
  Of course people cutting up other people for no damn good reason bothers me.  But I didn't cause that and from those people
who actually commit those crimes, you shouldn't expect more.
  The government however, well, that's something else.
  Just today, a judge who was recently appointed to our higher court just 2 months ago started a war with me for no reason.
  There are times when I don't wear a shirt and tie to court.  
  Today, I wore black leather shoes, black denim jeans (extremely clean and nice bought at Neiman Markus), a yellow t-shirt (Land's End)
and a black corduroy sport coat (Ralph Lauren).  I only mention the brand names so as to show I wasn't disheveled or sloppy.
  Not one single judge has ever had a problem with that attire and it does fit within the Rules of Court although Judges do have discretion as to
what attorneys can wear.  
  This uptight judge questions my attire in open court.  I suggest a meeting in chambers.  In chambers he says I can't wear that to his court and I
tell him that no other judge has a problem and I am within the Rules.  He says otherwise and warns me not to do it again.
  I respond with, "Respectfully Your Honor, I have heard what you have said."  Our meeting ends.
  Of course, he then calls in another judge to discuss this matter while this news spreads throughout the courthouse and all the Assistant Prosecutors
are now laying odds as to whether or not I will wear a shirt and tie to my next appearance before him.
  What I can't understand is why a guy who has lived off the public trough his whole life, who has just got done checking in on his last big political favor
wants to start a war less than 2 months into his judgeship.  He was a Municipal Court Judge for quite a few years and I regularly appeared before him there
as well.  He had the same temperament there as he does here.
  While the letter of the law is a bit vague on this issue, one thing you should do before picking a fight with someone is ask yourself the following:
  1)  Am I in the right?
  2)  Is this guy going to back down or fight back?
  3)  Is this really worth fighting about?
  I may have mentioned before that I graduated High School weighing just 88 pounds and that the idea of anyone bullying me anymore was just not going to fly
with me.  
  I didn't ask for this fight but I sure as hell am not going to back down from a newly appointed criminal judge who has NEVER once even tried a criminal case before
a jury.  I am fed up with any system in which political affiliations trump merit.
  This fight is on!!!
  I hope to have the support of all GetBig.
Harley

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #171 on: August 21, 2015, 04:00:14 PM »
Dear The Ugly,
  Of course people cutting up other people for no damn good reason bothers me.  But I didn't cause that and from those people
who actually commit those crimes, you shouldn't expect more.
  The government however, well, that's something else.
  Just today, a judge who was recently appointed to our higher court just 2 months ago started a war with me for no reason.
  There are times when I don't wear a shirt and tie to court.  
  Today, I wore black leather shoes, black denim jeans (extremely clean and nice bought at Neiman Markus), a yellow t-shirt (Land's End)
and a black corduroy sport coat (Ralph Lauren).  I only mention the brand names so as to show I wasn't disheveled or sloppy.
  Not one single judge has ever had a problem with that attire and it does fit within the Rules of Court although Judges do have discretion as to
what attorneys can wear.  
  This uptight judge questions my attire in open court.  I suggest a meeting in chambers.  In chambers he says I can't wear that to his court and I
tell him that no other judge has a problem and I am within the Rules.  He says otherwise and warns me not to do it again.
  I respond with, "Respectfully Your Honor, I have heard what you have said."  Our meeting ends.
  Of course, he then calls in another judge to discuss this matter while this news spreads throughout the courthouse and all the Assistant Prosecutors
are now laying odds as to whether or not I will wear a shirt and tie to my next appearance before him.
  What I can't understand is why a guy who has lived off the public trough his whole life, who has just got done checking in on his last big political favor
wants to start a war less than 2 months into his judgeship.  He was a Municipal Court Judge for quite a few years and I regularly appeared before him there
as well.  He had the same temperament there as he does here.
  While the letter of the law is a bit vague on this issue, one thing you should do before picking a fight with someone is ask yourself the following:
  1)  Am I in the right?
  2)  Is this guy going to back down or fight back?
  3)  Is this really worth fighting about?
  I may have mentioned before that I graduated High School weighing just 88 pounds and that the idea of anyone bullying me anymore was just not going to fly
with me.  
  I didn't ask for this fight but I sure as hell am not going to back down from a newly appointed criminal judge who has NEVER once even tried a criminal case before
a jury.  I am fed up with any system in which political affiliations trump merit.
  This fight is on!!!
  I hope to have the support of all GetBig.
Harley

I think you should wear your Gi next time.

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #172 on: August 21, 2015, 04:04:55 PM »
Karate or Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu?

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #173 on: August 21, 2015, 04:11:13 PM »
Karate or Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu?

If your bjj one has badges on, that one. I think they add a touch of class.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: August 21, 2015, 04:19:06 PM »
Ive met

Coach, Natural Wonder, Chaos, Skorpio.

Creepier than Basile :-X