Author Topic: Harley Breite - Appreciation thread  (Read 586099 times)

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
Re: Harley Breite - Appreciation thread
« Reply #475 on: August 28, 2015, 12:20:19 PM »
 Craig took 2nd place in the Lt. Heavy Class in a tie-breaker with Jason Arntz

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #476 on: August 28, 2015, 12:21:11 PM »
Craig weighed 188 lbs here

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #477 on: August 28, 2015, 12:25:09 PM »
Craig weighed 188 lbs here

Harley, does Craig take the sport(?) serious?   he seems to have amongst the best potential out there.   is his health too much of a concern for him to ramp it up to todays levels?

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #478 on: August 28, 2015, 01:16:53 PM »
What color and type of paint etc do you plan for Vette Harley?

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #479 on: August 28, 2015, 02:16:38 PM »
Harley, does Craig take the sport(?) serious?   he seems to have amongst the best potential out there.   is his health too much of a concern for him to ramp it up to todays levels?

Dear Hazbin,
  Craig doesn't take the "sport" seriously, however, he takes the training and dieting seriously.  He is never going to blow you away
with his size so he does his best to accentuate the best part of his physique which is more along the lines of aesthetics than mass.
  Craig competes in the 212 Division but usually sees his weight crash low the day before a show.  You might see him compete at 209, but
no more than 212.  In the off season he can get as heavy as 232 pounds which is not bad for a guy 5 foot 7 inches tall.
  Craig has been married about 20 years, has 3 children and a grand-daughter.  He has a full time job.  He is a "sponsored" athlete of MHP.
  Craig's priorities are not exactly those of the very top bodybuilders in the world nor should they be.  He can't get big enough to compete with
them so there is no reason for him to literally kill himself early in such a vain attempt. 
  While you guys might think that the steroids are the most dangerous part of pro bodybuilding, I would be to differ.
  The insulin, DNP, Clenbuterol and diuretics are what, in my opinion, lead to the most devastation and actual death of these guys.  I wouldn't
stand by and let Craig kill himself like that.  Those guys can keep the trophy.  I'll take my friend in old age.
Harley

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #480 on: August 28, 2015, 02:21:34 PM »
What color and type of paint etc do you plan for Vette Harley?

Dear Las Vegas,
  The color is Reflex Silver (I think it comes from Volkswagen.  It's a base coat with clear coat as well.
  It was sanded down literally 15 times.  I am putting a 1967 Big Block Stinger Hood with black trim on the front.
Harley

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #481 on: August 28, 2015, 02:24:41 PM »
Hey Guys,
  I am scooping all news sources in telling you that on December 10th, in Las Vegas,
the headline fight will be Jim Miller vs. Michael Chiesa.
Harley

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #482 on: August 28, 2015, 02:26:32 PM »
  The Vette is a Pro Street so it should look pretty kool.  It was horrible trying to decide on rims.  I'm not even sure
I like the ones I bought. Once the car is done and we mount the tires, I will make a final decision. 

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #483 on: August 28, 2015, 02:34:49 PM »
Dear Hazbin,
  Craig doesn't take the "sport" seriously, however, he takes the training and dieting seriously.  He is never going to blow you away
with his size so he does his best to accentuate the best part of his physique which is more along the lines of aesthetics than mass.
  Craig competes in the 212 Division but usually sees his weight crash low the day before a show.  You might see him compete at 209, but
no more than 212.  In the off season he can get as heavy as 232 pounds which is not bad for a guy 5 foot 7 inches tall.
  Craig has been married about 20 years, has 3 children and a grand-daughter.  He has a full time job.  He is a "sponsored" athlete of MHP.
  Craig's priorities are not exactly those of the very top bodybuilders in the world nor should they be.  He can't get big enough to compete with
them so there is no reason for him to literally kill himself early in such a vain attempt. 
  While you guys might think that the steroids are the most dangerous part of pro bodybuilding, I would be to differ.
  The insulin, DNP, Clenbuterol and diuretics are what, in my opinion, lead to the most devastation and actual death of these guys.  I wouldn't
stand by and let Craig kill himself like that.  Those guys can keep the trophy.  I'll take my friend in old age.
Harley

cool, I figured he must have been too smart to take the road to bloat.  (just made that up, lol, I gotta remember that!!).  but looking at his physique, I would imagine without abuse (relative) he could compete at 230 and really challenge for the top spot in the entire sport. ( I already believe he is superior to heath).

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #484 on: August 28, 2015, 02:45:43 PM »
Dear Hazbin,
  Believe it or not, there does come a point, no matter what the dosages, where your body just won't get any bigger.
  I believe that each person has a maximum point of growth and then there is no more.  Granted, each person's limit
is different and some can achieve their limit relatively easier than others and some, for a number of reasons, will never
achieve their ultimate size potential.
  I don't have a good eye for judging, but I first saw Shawn Ray on the cover of Flex Magazine when I think he was 19 or 20 years old.
He was wearing a tank top and holding a book talking to a girl as if he were still (or ever) in school.  The photo was mezmerising to me.
  I then remember him winning the overall Nationals against Phil Hill who I had seen guest pose just 1 week before they battled it out in
Atlantic City for the Overall Title.
  I never thought Shawn Ray was ever any bigger than when he won the Nationals.  I'm sure I am wrong on this but he never seemed to me
to have a huge gain in size his whole pro career.  I only make that observation as it relates to this issue of ultimate personal size.
Harley

Simple Simon

« Reply #485 on: August 28, 2015, 02:46:50 PM »
Dear Hazbin,
  Believe it or not, there does come a point, no matter what the dosages, where your body just won't get any bigger.
  I believe that each person has a maximum point of growth and then there is no more.
  Granted, each person's limit
is different and some can achieve their limit relatively easier than others and some, for a number of reasons, will never
  I don't have a good eye for judging, but I first saw Shawn Ray on the cover of Flex Magazine when I think he was 19 or 20 years old.
He was wearing a tank top and holding a book talking to a girl as if he were still (or ever) in school.  The photo was mezmerising to me.
  I then remember him winning the overall Nationals against Phil Hill who I had seen guest pose just 1 week before they battled it out in
  I never thought Shawn Ray was ever any bigger than when he won the Nationals.  I'm sure I am wrong on this but he never seemed to me
to have a huge gain in size his whole pro career.  I only make that observation as it relates to this issue of ultimate personal size.
Harley

Groundbreaking information indeed.

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #486 on: August 28, 2015, 02:47:28 PM »
Dear Hazbin,
  I believe that each person has a maximum point of growth and then there is no more.  Granted, each person's limit
Harley

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #487 on: August 28, 2015, 02:50:30 PM »
Groundbreaking information indeed.

why be a dick to a guy who has been so awesome in answering questions on here.

geezus you need a kick in the face, but, you and your bitch are already ugly as sin so a kick in the face would probably improve

Simple Simon

« Reply #488 on: August 28, 2015, 02:53:38 PM »

geezus you need a kick in the face, but, you and your bitch are already ugly as sin so a kick in the face would probably improve

A dick?
Im just pulling his leg, I thought this was getbig, not bodybuilding.com

This site has gone down the shitter of late.

Im pretty sure the getbig brethren will get bored of Harley soon and tear him a new asshole, it happened with joon.

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #489 on: August 28, 2015, 02:54:38 PM »
A dick?
Im just pulling his leg, I thought this was getbig, not bodybuilding.com

This site has gone down the shitter of late.

Im pretty sure the getbig brethren will get bored of Harley soon and tear him a new asshole, it happened with joon.

all u do i say how bad the site is and how you hate it,...yet you are still here

go entertain pancake face, she seems lonely

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #490 on: August 28, 2015, 02:56:04 PM »

Having trained BJJ myself, under Renzo Gracie, starting in 1996, and getting to the Purple Belt level. I saw a lot of Bodybuilders come in. They were all very polite and a lot less cocky than what you read on the Internet. Be There would be the same way after signing a release form and being in a situation where someone can legally break your arm.

Simple Simon

« Reply #491 on: August 28, 2015, 02:58:25 PM »
all u do i say how bad the site is and how you hate it,...yet you are still here

go entertain pancake face, she seems lonely

I might go and have sex with her later.

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #492 on: August 28, 2015, 02:59:29 PM »
I might go and have sex with her later.

at least one of us is getting laid

Simple Simon

« Reply #493 on: August 28, 2015, 03:00:00 PM »
Having trained BJJ myself, under Renzo Gracie, starting in 1996, and getting to the Purple Belt level. I saw a lot of Bodybuilders come in. They were all very polite and a lot less cocky than what you read on the Internet. Be There would be the same way after signing a release form and being in a situation where someone can legally break your arm.

Jeez, grow up.
Why on earth would a grown man want to roll around play fighting on the floor with another man?

I left all that behind when I was a child.

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #494 on: August 28, 2015, 03:00:02 PM »
Hey Guys,
  No need for personal attacks on each other or our ladies.  It's ok.
  I understand you need thick skin to be here and I am ok with that for the most part.
  I never said my idea was novel but sometimes the general public thinks that the higher the dosage,
the bigger the arms.
Harley

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #495 on: August 28, 2015, 03:00:55 PM »
Jeez, grow up.
Why on earth would a grown man want to roll around play fighting on the floor with another man?

I left all that behind when I was a child.

What's gayer... rolling around in the floor "play fighting" or putting on a thong, oiling up, and letting gay men stare at you?

Just wondering.

Simple Simon

« Reply #496 on: August 28, 2015, 03:01:52 PM »
What's gayer... rolling around in the floor "play fighting" or putting on a thong, oiling up, and letting gay men stare at you?

Just wondering.

They are the same.

Simple Simon

« Reply #497 on: August 28, 2015, 03:02:53 PM »
Hey Guys,
  No need for personal attacks on each other or our ladies.  It's ok.
  I understand you need thick skin to be here and I am ok with that for the most part.
  I never said my idea was novel but sometimes the general public thinks that the higher the dosage,
the bigger the arms.
Harley

The general public dont post here Harley  ;D

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #498 on: August 28, 2015, 03:03:15 PM »
Jeez, grow up.

The same reason a grown man would want to don panties, get up on stage, and pose in front of creepy homosexuals.

Simple Simon

« Reply #499 on: August 28, 2015, 03:04:22 PM »
The same reason a grown man would want to don panties, get up on stage, and pose in front of creepy homosexuals.

I dont see that behaviour any differently.