Author Topic: Harley Breite - Appreciation thread  (Read 586097 times)

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Re: Harley Breite - Appreciation thread
« Reply #1300 on: September 16, 2015, 03:13:46 PM »
 I would not only bait Louie but rile him up and capture the whole thing on film but your great minds have yet to figure out my Achilles Heel.
Long live Herne.  Free legal service for the rest of his life, even if he isn't sure exactly why.

I sorta see what you're implying. Herne likes musclegals or tubbies, right? Probably the former. This is your Heel, you're saying? And fake boobs, you said. So what, fake-boobed musclegals? Either way, how does this play into the Lou thing?

You saying we need to hook you up with one of Herne's freaks or something, in order for you to follow through?That it? C'mon, stop the shenanigans. Spill the beans already.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #1301 on: September 16, 2015, 03:17:06 PM »
I sorta see what you're implying. Herne likes musclegals or tubbies, right? Probably the former. This is your Heel, you're saying? But fake boobs, you said. Fake-boobed musclegals, maybe? Either way, how does this play into the Lou thing?

You saying we need to hook you up with one of Herne's freaks or something, in order for you to follow through?That it? C'mon, stop the shenanigans. Spill the beans already.

But herne does more than muscle girls, doesn't he?  I'm ashamed to admit I hadn't looked much at those picture threads until today and am late to the party.

herne

• Getbig V
« Reply #1302 on: September 16, 2015, 03:17:20 PM »
I sorta see what you're implying. Herne likes musclegals or tubbies, right? Probably the former. This is your Heel, you're saying? And fake boobs, you said. So what, fake-boobed musclegals? Either way, how does this play into the Lou thing?

Herne's freaks!?!?!
 ??? ??? ???

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #1303 on: September 16, 2015, 03:19:23 PM »
Herne's freaks!?!?!
 ??? ??? ???

Wait, apologies. Confused you (the name) with the hippo fella. You post the hot ones, then, right? Sorry, I too admire your work, friend.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #1304 on: September 16, 2015, 03:21:22 PM »
Yes, that's what I thought.  Hipolito is the musclegirl person.. that's a bit much for me, personally.

herne

• Getbig V
« Reply #1305 on: September 16, 2015, 03:23:34 PM »
Wait, apologies. Confused you (the name) with the hippo fella. You post the hot ones, then, right? Sorry, I too admire your work, friend.

'Hot ones' is subjective.

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1306 on: September 16, 2015, 03:50:12 PM »
Yes, it almost rivals one of yours.  ;D

Hey Las Vegas,
  I love you but please, don't anger Herne.
  A man of my diminutive stature could never challenge Herne.
  Please let him do what he does unfettered as sometimes he strikes the lottery, at least for me.
Harley

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1307 on: September 16, 2015, 03:55:02 PM »

Dear The Ugly,
  While I have the utmost respect for Herne, I don't believe he can hook anyone up with the girls whose photos he posts.
  If he could, he would have a great deal of cash directly deposited into his Swiss Bank Account of choice.
  I am not going to impose upon Herne but will try to have a "discussion" with Louie, on film.  I promise to try.
Harley

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #1308 on: September 16, 2015, 03:56:38 PM »
Hey Las Vegas,
  I love you but please, don't anger Herne.
  A man of my diminutive stature could never challenge Herne.
  Please let him do what he does unfettered as sometimes he strikes the lottery, at least for me.
Harley

;D no, he knows it is the highest compliment.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #1309 on: September 16, 2015, 03:57:55 PM »
Dear The Ugly,
  While I have the utmost respect for Herne, I don't believe he can hook anyone up with the girls whose photos he posts.
  If he could, he would have a great deal of cash directly deposited into his Swiss Bank Account of choice.
  I am not going to impose upon Herne but will try to have a "discussion" with Louie, on film.  I promise to try.
Harley

Thank you, it's all we can ask.

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1310 on: September 16, 2015, 04:00:51 PM »
Hey Guys,
  I laid out the last clue as to my Achilles Heel.
  Nevertheless, I promise to keep my word and ask Big Louie why it is he thinks he owns,
at least for $20, the free airspace of The United States of America.
Harley

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #1311 on: September 16, 2015, 04:09:29 PM »
Hey Guys,
  I laid out the last clue as to my Achilles Heel.
Achilles heel? What are you talking about Harley?
We don't want to know any of your weaknesses.
To us, you are "The Star that Shines So" Breite.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #1312 on: September 16, 2015, 04:11:10 PM »
Dear NJFLEX,
   That is very funny.  I hope you guys are getting laid enough because there sure is a lot of weird talk going on.
   No, I was getting my game plan together to make a serious push on my diet and getting back to being in shape and
actually putting a time line on the whole thing.
   It sucks being over-weight and the fat jokes from people whom you never expected to act like that is most surprising even
next to how many haters feel the need to remind you in public of your condition.
Harley

BTW Harley - Lots of people have claimed to plan to do this (claimed on GB), but almost none follow through.  

If you could successfully do it, you'd be in rare company.  (lol, but who is making w the fat jokes?  You aren't real-world fat at all.  Only on getbig are you a hog.  ;D)

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1313 on: September 16, 2015, 04:31:31 PM »
Achilles heel? What are you talking about Harley?
We don't want to know any of your weaknesses.

Oh, but Kwon_2, how many times have we sailed off course as the sweet song of the siren led us to crash upon the rocks of heartbreak?
It is better to have loved and lost than not to have loved at all.
  Or in my usual case, it is better to strike out swinging than never get up to bat.

old-school-lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1314 on: September 16, 2015, 04:31:44 PM »
Dear Harley

what are your thoughts on Shawn Ray as a person and have you had much/any interactions with him?

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1315 on: September 16, 2015, 04:35:34 PM »
Dear Harley

what are your thoughts on Shawn Ray as a person and have you had much/any interactions with him?

Dear Old School Lifter,
  I don't like to judge any person based upon one particular encounter as everyone can have a bad moment but I've been around Shawn a few times
and have drawn an opinion that you and his fans may not like.
Harley

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1316 on: September 16, 2015, 04:46:17 PM »
BTW Harley - Lots of people have claimed to plan to do this (claimed on GB), but almost none follow through.  

If you could successfully do it, you'd be in rare company.  (lol, but who is making w the fat jokes?  You aren't real-world fat at all.  Only on getbig are you a hog.  ;D)

Dear Las Vegas,
  I am sure of that.  It's hard to change your body as it is an instrument constantly fighting change, constantly seeking homeostasis.
  I am considering a 13 week program in which I change my life and finally kick this demon off my back.  All of us, yes, even you GetBiggers,
struggle with issues of self-image and for some, its effects are more ruinous than for others. 
  I often admire those who "give up the fight" as I like to say and just eat what they want and practice lethargy as they see fit.  They don't seem to
be irritable and cantankerous as I am, often at times.
  They seem to avoid stress and issues of guilt after eating what makes them feel good.  They seem impervious to the barbs and slurs of others.  Maybe, perhaps they have
achieved a level of freedom unbeknownst to me.
  Or perhaps, I need to think less, man up and get myself to change my lifestyle and view food as simply the "nutrients" I need to achieve my desired look.
  I am seriously looking at a 13 week plan to start on October 6th but am not announcing or proclaiming anything just yet.  Now, it's all about Craig, at least until October 6th.
Harley

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #1317 on: September 16, 2015, 04:51:24 PM »
 Oh, but Kwon_2, how many times have we sailed off course as the sweet song of the siren led us to crash upon the rocks of heartbreak?
  Or in my usual case, it is better to strike out swinging than never get up to bat.

Ah, Poison fan.

Dude, your Achilles Heel clues are cryptic as fuck. You dig Herne's gals. A particular one, perhaps? But what are we supposed to do with that?

Also, why clues at all? Can't just say?

Also, I phrase everything as a question, don't I?

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #1318 on: September 16, 2015, 04:51:58 PM »
Dear Harley

Ah, then it's safe to say that your achillesheel is women of color.

You would have liked Lobstah then, she was a getbigmember back in the day.

Although you would probably have had to fight AnabolicHalo over her.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #1319 on: September 16, 2015, 04:55:12 PM »
Dear Harley

Ah, then it's safe to say that your achillesheel is women of color.

You would have liked Lobstah then, she was a getbigmember back in the day.

Although you would probably have had to fight AnabolicHalo over her.

How did you determine this?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #1320 on: September 16, 2015, 05:01:31 PM »
Gotta` agree with Harley..........I`ve met Lou on many occasions as far back as the 70`s when he was just getting some recognition and wasn`t truly known.......... only known in NYC and he`s a complete and utter douchebag.

OB1

• Getbig IV
  • "Happiness equals reality minus expectations."
« Reply #1321 on: September 16, 2015, 05:40:48 PM »

Haha.
Nice one.
©

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #1322 on: September 16, 2015, 05:49:39 PM »
Dear Las Vegas,
  I am sure of that.  It's hard to change your body as it is an instrument constantly fighting change, constantly seeking homeostasis.
  I am considering a 13 week program in which I change my life and finally kick this demon off my back.  All of us, yes, even you GetBiggers,
struggle with issues of self-image and for some, its effects are more ruinous than for others. 
  I often admire those who "give up the fight" as I like to say and just eat what they want and practice lethargy as they see fit.  They don't seem to
be irritable and cantankerous as I am, often at times.
  They seem to avoid stress and issues of guilt after eating what makes them feel good.  They seem impervious to the barbs and slurs of others.  Maybe, perhaps they have
achieved a level of freedom unbeknownst to me.
  Or perhaps, I need to think less, man up and get myself to change my lifestyle and view food as simply the "nutrients" I need to achieve my desired look.
  I am seriously looking at a 13 week plan to start on October 6th but am not announcing or proclaiming anything just yet.  Now, it's all about Craig, at least until October 6th.
Harley

I hope you do it and succeed with flying colors.  Other people will follow and good things will happen.

old-school-lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1323 on: September 16, 2015, 05:51:49 PM »
Dear Old School Lifter,
  I don't like to judge any person based upon one particular encounter as everyone can have a bad moment but I've been around Shawn a few times
and have drawn an opinion that you and his fans may not like.
Harley

dear Harley

can u please share some of these experiences?
I think Shawn had a great physique but by all accounts was a complete ass wipe much like Ferrigno.
I heard a story about Shawn getting KO'd @ GOlds gym venice one day because of being an arrogant self entitled bitch

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #1324 on: September 16, 2015, 07:34:47 PM »

Very nice Homer and Tennyson paraphrasing there.