Author Topic: Harley Breite - Appreciation thread  (Read 586099 times)

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
Re: Harley Breite - Appreciation thread
« Reply #1450 on: September 22, 2015, 02:41:12 PM »
thank you very much.   not to highjack, but a couple pics to show my balance.  I always wondered if I woulda gotten a better look if I blew out my arms or shoulders a bit; reducing my symmetry, but getting that 'wow factor'
now that is a good latspread.....if you lived in sweden you would have won the swedish championships including the overall title  in all the pics

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #1451 on: September 22, 2015, 05:06:34 PM »
how in the holy fuck did that guy in the middle beat you?

Bigger cock, maybe?

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1452 on: September 22, 2015, 06:13:48 PM »
A Thought:  So tonight begins the holiest day of the year in the Jewish religion.  At the last minute, my Mom changes her mind and asks if we can have a prayer and candles with dinner.
                  Although I am an atheist, I believe in Judaism as an ethnicity.  Therefore, I don't pray to any higher power. 
                  Of course, I oblige my Mom and watch her say a prayer and light candles and talk to her God.  That is ironically, the same God that permits her to be emotionally crushed
           after losing her husband of almost 55 years.  It's been almost 2 years since my Dad passed and my Mother is not over it nor is she doing all too well. 
                  That same God to whom she prays is the same entity to whom I would direct a great source of anger if I though the bastard was even there or bothered to give a listen.
                  These holidays condemn me to witness a renewed sadness within my Mom at having to go at it with her husband.
                  And someone wants me to thank God?  That same God that allows my Mom to suffer?  That same God that for no explicable reason allows my "kids" to be born with all
           sorts of mental and physical challenges?
                  No thanks.  I will believe in Physics and Hong Kong Phooey. 
                  Thanks for listening.
Harley

old-school-lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1453 on: September 22, 2015, 06:19:15 PM »
Dear Old School Lifter,
  Thanks so much for the support and kind words!!!  It really does help, especially now at 5:23 am as I wait a bit for my coffee
to take some affect so that my eyes open wide enough to turn on the elyptic rider in my house for cardio.
  Well, Day One went perfectly but I can see that my law practice is going to suffer quite a bit.  There is only so much energy one can
muster and one needs to allocate that energy properly.
  Well, screw the law practice for 15 weeks.  The courthouse will still be standing long after I die and the system is so inefficient that almost
everything is "rush to show up, wait around forever and then just get a new date with nothing accomplished."
  My life can't be dictated by such incompetence.  Time to get in shape.
  I will be sure to get as much Olympia reporting in these next 2 days as possible.
  And thanks for the comments about Craig- 9th in the world isn't too bad.  I think with just a few more Gatorades in him and a couple
days of rest, Craig will be motivated to do even better next year, if he does the Olympia which I am not in favor.
Harley

Dear Harley

as you know discipline and consistency are the keys to dieting.
stick with it and take some progress pics
I am SURE you will reach your goal!

all the best

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1454 on: September 22, 2015, 06:20:01 PM »
Day Two went just fine.  We are on a roll. LOL

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #1455 on: September 22, 2015, 06:41:14 PM »
A Thought:  So tonight begins the holiest day of the year in the Jewish religion.  At the last minute, my Mom changes her mind and asks if we can have a prayer and candles with dinner.
                  Although I am an atheist, I believe in Judaism as an ethnicity.  Therefore, I don't pray to any higher power.  
                  Of course, I oblige my Mom and watch her say a prayer and light candles and talk to her God.  That is ironically, the same God that permits her to be emotionally crushed
           after losing her husband of almost 55 years.  It's been almost 2 years since my Dad passed and my Mother is not over it nor is she doing all too well.  
                  That same God to whom she prays is the same entity to whom I would direct a great source of anger if I though the bastard was even there or bothered to give a listen.
                  These holidays condemn me to witness a renewed sadness within my Mom at having to go at it with her husband.
                  And someone wants me to thank God?  That same God that allows my Mom to suffer?  That same God that for no explicable reason allows my "kids" to be born with all
                  No thanks.  I will believe in Physics and Hong Kong Phooey.  
                  Thanks for listening.
Harley

Just gonna leave this right here.

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #1456 on: September 22, 2015, 06:47:16 PM »
Where's the hazbin pic next to ben pakulski? Can't find it anywhere..

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1457 on: September 22, 2015, 06:58:27 PM »
Where's the hazbin pic next to ben pakulski? Can't find it anywhere..

I can post it elsewhere, I feel kinda guilty for highjacking this thread.  just tried to make a point about symmetry, but my ego jumped up and took over.

sorry Harley :(

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #1458 on: September 23, 2015, 12:18:12 AM »
A Thought:  So tonight begins the holiest day of the year in the Jewish religion.  At the last minute, my Mom changes her mind and asks if we can have a prayer and candles with dinner.
                  Although I am an atheist, I believe in Judaism as an ethnicity.  Therefore, I don't pray to any higher power. 
                  Of course, I oblige my Mom and watch her say a prayer and light candles and talk to her God.  That is ironically, the same God that permits her to be emotionally crushed
           after losing her husband of almost 55 years.  It's been almost 2 years since my Dad passed and my Mother is not over it nor is she doing all too well. 
                  And someone wants me to thank God?  That same God that allows my Mom to suffer?  That same God that for no explicable reason allows my "kids" to be born with all
                  Thanks for listening.
Harley

Dear Harley,

I believe in a creator simply because it's hard for me to believe that all of this around us just happened purely by chance. That the universe somehow always existed and through a random concussions of molecules evolve to what we have today.

I, too, have struggled mightily with the thoughts you expressed and believe that the bad in this world far outweighs the good. That's why I never had kids (though I was always willing to adopt) and what ended my marriage.

So, to me, a far more interesting question is not whether or not a God exist, but is he good?

Simple Simon

« Reply #1459 on: September 23, 2015, 12:21:17 AM »
                  Thanks for listening.
Harley

Its like when people say prayers for victims of disasters, God has made it perfectly clear he doesnt give a fuck about the victims already, what do they think prayers are going to do?

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #1460 on: September 23, 2015, 12:25:08 AM »
I can post it elsewhere, I feel kinda guilty for highjacking this thread.  just tried to make a point about symmetry, but my ego jumped up and took over.

sorry Harley :(

Post the pic.  

This thread has veered off into all types of subjects. That's what makes it so epic.

BTW, I was very interested in the training and support that Ben has as featured in "Generation Iron." Would like to know more about what goes out in that lab and a detailed breakdown as to what they are doing as Ben trains.

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1461 on: September 23, 2015, 02:46:31 AM »
Dear Hazbin,
  No need to apologize.  If you remember, I had long ago complimented your physique both times you posted pictures.
  As I sit here preparing to start Day 3 of my diet, it inspires me.
Harley

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1462 on: September 23, 2015, 02:58:07 AM »
Dear Pellius,
  It's nice to hear from you again. 
  Oh, I don't claim to have copyright to misfortune and I, like so many others, have trouble reconciling how a God could permit
such massive tragedy. 
  Your question as to whether or not God is good is interesting given your aforementioned opinion that the universe is not random.
  Might I offer this:  If, as you believe the universe is NOT random AND God DOES exist, then God, by virtue of his omnipotence, is NOT
                             and does NOT permit "randomness."  Therefore, God not only permits such inexplicable maladies and suffering, but
                             it is also his design and intent.
                             We are now left with the question as to whether or not God is good.
                             With the ability to create any utterly completely Utopian universe God desires, he chose to create one in which most suffer and all suffer on a frequent
                             basis. 
                             Now, how does one conclude that God is good?
  This is just a thought of mine and certainly can not be proved (or disproved) in any way.
  I think it was Christopher Hitchens who said, "That which can be asserted without evidence , can be dismissed without evidence."
Harley

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #1463 on: September 23, 2015, 04:14:07 AM »
Dear Harley,

I believe in a creator simply because it's hard for me to believe that all of this around us just happened purely by chance. That the universe somehow always existed and through a random concussions of molecules evolve to what we have today.

I, too, have struggled mightily with the thoughts you expressed and believe that the bad in this world far outweighs the good. That's why I never had kids (though I was always willing to adopt) and what ended my marriage.

So, to me, a far more interesting question is not whether or not a God exist, but is he good?
I agree.. i also still believe we are being visited by other Beings. Look at ancient art work they depict men in space type suits. I think this is what has evolved into our thinking there is a God.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #1464 on: September 23, 2015, 04:23:23 AM »
canīt be ignored...

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #1465 on: September 23, 2015, 05:27:57 AM »
Its like when people say prayers for victims of disasters, God has made it perfectly clear he doesnt give a fuck about the victims already, what do they think prayers are going to do?

They're obviously going to make God reconsider His perfect, eternal Plan.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #1466 on: September 23, 2015, 05:34:43 AM »
I agree.. i also still believe we are being visited by other Beings. Look at ancient art work they depict men in space type suits. I think this is what has evolved into our thinking there is a God.

Brain's firing on all three cells today, eh, Don?

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1467 on: September 23, 2015, 05:36:15 AM »
Question on Diet:   I am a huge Diet Coke drinker.  I am confronted by opposing views on whether or not you can get in shape while still drinking
                         Diet Coke.
                            Many "gurus" have told me that there is nothing in Diet Coke (there is no real sugar) that would prevent you from ridding yourself
                         of body fat and putting on muscle.  The only thing they would advise is to cut it out 10 days before a show just in case it could cause
                         bloating of the stomach from the gas.
                            In all my research and experience, I can find no scientific reason why consumption of Diet Coke (maybe 2 a day) would impede fat loss.
                         Just as a side note, the Gracie Family absolutely despises the consumption of all soda so anytime I am with Royler, Royce, or any of them,
                         I always order Diet Coke and watch their reaction.
                            May I trouble you for your opinion please.
                       Harley

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #1468 on: September 23, 2015, 05:47:18 AM »
Question on Diet:   I am a huge Diet Coke drinker.  I am confronted by opposing views on whether or not you can get in shape while still drinking
                         Diet Coke.
                            Many "gurus" have told me that there is nothing in Diet Coke (there is no real sugar) that would prevent you from ridding yourself
                         of body fat and putting on muscle.  The only thing they would advise is to cut it out 10 days before a show just in case it could cause
                         bloating of the stomach from the gas.
                            In all my research and experience, I can find no scientific reason why consumption of Diet Coke (maybe 2 a day) would impede fat loss.
                         Just as a side note, the Gracie Family absolutely despises the consumption of all soda so anytime I am with Royler, Royce, or any of them,
                         I always order Diet Coke and watch their reaction.
                            May I trouble you for your opinion please.
                       Harley

No idea about contest prep, but there is absolutely NOTHING in DC to derail a diet, or your health. Even if you're a lab mouse.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #1469 on: September 23, 2015, 05:50:21 AM »
Brain's firing on all three cells today, eh, Don?
complex subject which i would not expect you to understand. Read the material then say your opinion.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #1470 on: September 23, 2015, 06:01:22 AM »
complex subject which i would not expect you to understand. Read the material then say your opinion.

Ya ought not fool with complex, Otis.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #1471 on: September 23, 2015, 09:44:01 AM »
Harley, something I meant to say last week that will lead you to find pictures similar to the ones herne posts...

If you go to google and enter a few words describing things you like, then click 'images', it will call page after page of images.  When you see an image you want to investigate, right-click it and 'open in hew tab'.  You can find endless stuff that's great.  (If you discover you're uninterested in a particular image after opening it in another tab, just remember to close it by x-ing out of it so you won't get overwhelmed with tabs.)

But way too many traps (trannies), everywhere.  I didn't realize just how many.  Use with caution.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #1472 on: September 23, 2015, 09:52:13 AM »
Wild Cherry Coke Zero.
a

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #1473 on: September 23, 2015, 09:54:36 AM »

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #1474 on: September 23, 2015, 10:01:17 AM »
Diet Coke is fine when dieting.............used it and got down to 4.5 % bodyfat.