Author Topic: Harley Breite - Appreciation thread  (Read 586099 times)

Simple Simon

Re: Harley Breite - Appreciation thread
« Reply #3250 on: March 05, 2016, 12:27:05 AM »
WOW you sound like Ginger but i know you were Banned from T Muscle for being a Dick :D
Yep, they didnt like someone speaking their mind and refusing their fart powder 1st prize for member of the month.  ;)

Simple Simon

« Reply #3251 on: March 05, 2016, 12:27:57 AM »
I think this thread is getting off track. ::)
and you are the one to get it back on how?

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #3252 on: March 05, 2016, 06:49:38 AM »
and you are the one to get it back on how?
for a start stop slagging the man down. I am sure he will say his opinion himself as he is a very Intelligent Man. I am not saying i agree with everything and definitely not getting people off horrific crimes but i am not a Lawyer and neither are you. If Harley has chosen this profession then he has his own reasons for it. He does a lot for disabled people i believe. I think he is a good man. His private life and job are just that...private. OK he writes about it but are we judging him or his job here? I am sure he is in real life a nice Fellow.

Simple Simon

« Reply #3253 on: March 05, 2016, 09:18:29 AM »
for a start stop slagging the man down. I am sure he will say his opinion himself as he is a very Intelligent Man. I am not saying i agree with everything and definitely not getting people off horrific crimes but i am not a Lawyer and neither are you. If Harley has chosen this profession then he has his own reasons for it. He does a lot for disabled people i believe. I think he is a good man. His private life and job are just that...private. OK he writes about it but are we judging him or his job here? I am sure he is in real life a nice Fellow.
Who gives a fuck what you think, your opinion counts for fuck all.
He wont be back here, he hasn't got the stomach for it, he was only here because he had people blowing smoke up his ass.
Sure he does stuff for disabled kids, and didnt he advertise the fact here.
I despise anyone who does charity work and then blabs about it, just fucking do it and shut the fuck up, there is no such thing as a selfless act of kindness.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #3254 on: March 05, 2016, 09:30:51 AM »
Who gives a fuck what you think, your opinion counts for fuck all.
He wont be back here, he hasn't got the stomach for it, he was only here because he had people blowing smoke up his ass.
Sure he does stuff for disabled kids, and didnt he advertise the fact here.
I despise anyone who does charity work and then blabs about it, just fucking do it and shut the fuck up, there is no such thing as a selfless act of kindness.
LOL..... :D

Sokolsky

• Getbig IV
  • Sensory receptors succumb
« Reply #3255 on: March 05, 2016, 11:03:05 AM »
Speeding is illegal but not immoral and says nothing about your character or ethics. Adultery is still considered immoral but not illegal but is a reflection on your character. Murder is both immoral and illegal. An obvious violation of individual rights and civic order as well as a reflection on the kind of person you are.

Actually, speeding says a lot about a person.

It shows they have a complete disregard for other people's safety, and possibly their own. People by default are not build for great speed, or we'd run faster. Hence our reflexes are not really suited for traveling at high speeds, people tend to over-estimate themselves and are not really aware they are piloting an 'x' kg/lbs vehicle. Which, indeed, has the potential to cause serious harm. Not to mention the clean-up afterwards, when they do fuck-up.

Speeding is not an issue you particularly care about (nor do I), hence your moralcompass isn't activated.

That being said, I need this in my life:

Harley, what's your opinion about motorcycles and riders ?

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #3256 on: March 05, 2016, 11:05:29 AM »

It shows they have a complete disregard for other people's safety, and possibly their own. People by default are not build for great speed, or we'd run faster. Hence our reflexes are not really suited for traveling at high speeds, people tend to over-estimate themselves and are not really aware they are piloting an 'x' kg/lbs vehicle. Which, indeed, has the potential to cause serious harm. Not to mention the clean-up afterwards, when they do fuck-up.

Speeding is not an issue you particularly care about (nor do I), hence your moralcompass isn't activated.
WOW...so 90% of the population.  ::)

Sokolsky

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3257 on: March 05, 2016, 11:17:05 AM »
WOW...so 90% of the population.  ::)

Yes, Donny.

That's why it makes such a great example of how morality is a very flawed concept.
I'm glad you decided to join in on the discussion. But perhaps you should go back in hiding from Bigmc.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #3258 on: March 05, 2016, 11:21:46 AM »
Yes, Donny.

That's why it makes such a great example of how morality is a very flawed concept.
I'm glad you decided to join in on the discussion. But perhaps you should go back in hiding from Bigmc.

"Back in hiding from Bigmc".. why have you no answer?  

Sokolsky

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3259 on: March 05, 2016, 11:24:44 AM »
"Back in hiding from Bigmc".. why have you no answer?  

Answer to what, Donny? You didn't ask a question.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #3260 on: March 05, 2016, 11:27:29 AM »
Answer to what, Donny? You didn't ask a question.
no but you have made statements which you canīt back up.

Simple Simon

« Reply #3261 on: March 05, 2016, 01:40:30 PM »
Yes, Donny.

Morality has differing degrees, for some its OK to go 31mph in a 30 zone, for some its OK to get a pedo released for raping a 5 year old child.
Im sure you can see they are not the same.

PS, thanks for the platform to keep highlighting Harleys shortcomings, without you his thread would die.
Lol, and he must have thought you were on his side.

Sokolsky

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3262 on: March 05, 2016, 01:50:35 PM »
no but you have made statements which you canīt back up.

Donny, either refer to which statement(s) directly, or just shut up and get yourself a drink.
You're just making a fool of yourself, but atleast your consistency confirms you're not a gimmick.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #3263 on: March 05, 2016, 01:53:20 PM »
Morality has differing degrees, for some its OK to go 31mph in a 30 zone, for some its OK to get a pedo released for raping a 5 year old child.

PS, thanks for the platform to keep highlighting Harleys shortcomings, without you his thread would die.
Lol, and he must have thought you were on his side.
you sound more and more like Ginger. Venom in your posts about child molesters.

Simple Simon

« Reply #3264 on: March 05, 2016, 01:53:32 PM »
Donny, either refer to which statement(s) directly, or just shut up and get yourself a drink.
You're just making a fool of yourself, but atleast your consistency confirms you're not a gimmick.

Sokolsky

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3265 on: March 05, 2016, 01:55:27 PM »

The situation might change when the person speeding 1mph over causes an accident, which otherwise could have been prevented. And you have to cut someone out of a car, or get a phonecall home. And yes, 1mph is significant. Hell, posted speed limits are exactly that, speed limits. People tend to think a 60mph speedlimit sign meansyou have to drive 60mph, but that's the maximum, not the adviced speed.

As for getting a pedophile off, then he's not guilty before the law. Morally perhaps.
In the case of the speeder, it's both morally and lawfully wrong.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #3266 on: March 05, 2016, 02:00:36 PM »

I know you are not a Gimmick because T Muscle UK banned you for trolling ;) you then came back here. Hold on you were Simple simon... :D

Simple Simon

« Reply #3267 on: March 05, 2016, 02:00:39 PM »
The situation might change when the person speeding 1mph over causes an accident, which otherwise could have been prevented. And you have to cut someone out of a car, or get a phonecall home. And yes, 1mph is significant. Hell, posted speed limits are exactly that, speed limits. People tend to think a 60mph speedlimit sign meansyou have to drive 60mph, but that's the maximum, not the adviced speed.

As for getting a pedophile off, then he's not guilty before the law. Morally perhaps.
In the case of the speeder, it's both morally and lawfully wrong.

Are you sure about that?
Lawfully its wrong, why is it morally wrong to go 31mph in a 30?

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #3268 on: March 05, 2016, 02:01:34 PM »
Are you sure about that?
Lawfully its wrong, why is it morally wrong to go 31mph in a 30?
Troll :)

Simple Simon

« Reply #3269 on: March 05, 2016, 02:02:09 PM »
I know you are not a Gimmick because T Muscle UK banned you for trolling ;) you then came back here. Hold on you were Simple simon... :D
I know, I was also ukjeff, well done Columbo.
Its common knowledge to anyone who comes on here without having half a bottle of whisky.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #3270 on: March 05, 2016, 02:04:26 PM »
I know, I was also ukjeff, well done Columbo.
Its common knowledge to anyone who comes on here without having half a bottle of whisky.
so you were never simple simon on here ? Listen the guys on the UK board fucked you off because you are a dick.

Simple Simon

« Reply #3271 on: March 05, 2016, 02:05:27 PM »
so you were never simple simon on here ? Listen the guys on the UK board fucked you off because you are a dick.
I was uk jeff and simple simon you thick fuck....

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #3272 on: March 05, 2016, 02:08:05 PM »
I was uk jeff and simple simon you thick fuck....
UK Jerkoff ? :D

Simple Simon

« Reply #3273 on: March 05, 2016, 02:10:14 PM »
UK Jerkoff ? :D
;D
I have a feeling that one has been used before   

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #3274 on: March 05, 2016, 06:23:51 PM »

That being said, I need this in my life:

Harley, what's your opinion about motorcycles and riders ?

Oh brother  ::)  . Then that would include all the drivers in the world as everyone has exceeded the speed  limit at one point or another. The majority do on a daily basis.

You really have a talent to twist EVERYTHING to confirm to your own point of view and personal bias.

"Speeding says A LOT about a person." Now you're just sounding desperate.

Actually, your own words DO say A LOT about you as a person. And it's not good.