Author Topic: Harley Breite - Appreciation thread  (Read 586103 times)

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
Re: Harley Breite - Appreciation thread
« Reply #3300 on: March 08, 2016, 01:01:13 PM »

LOL mate you have another scalp to add to your collection!

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3301 on: March 09, 2016, 05:31:31 AM »
How? Because this is GetBig. Being There and chaos predicted it early on. GetBig will always turn on you. Jackals are always lying in wait. They both knew it was just a matter of time. It always is. Remember when Cutler came on here around 11 years ago? Started out great. "Started out."

Props to Harley for lasting so long. Hope he comes back. Still want his take on the Royce/Shamrock fiasco.
Was going to post something similar. Don't appreciate what you have until it's gone. Certain people will always turn on their own, this is Getbig.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #3302 on: March 09, 2016, 07:44:09 AM »
Come on Harley, don't wuss out. You really going to let a little bit of heat scare you off Getbig? Remember it's not how many times you get knocked down but how many times you get up!

Interestingly enough, Harley receives death threats for his work, yet cannot handle getbig. 

Then again, he really has no choice to continue doing his job, despite the death threats. But not posting on getbig is of no consequence to him.
X

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #3303 on: March 09, 2016, 07:48:11 AM »
Interestingly enough, Harley receives death threats for his work, yet cannot handle getbig. 

Then again, he really has no choice to continue doing his job, despite the death threats. But not posting on getbig is of no consequence to him.
true..maybe he will rethink it or maybe he's just buried in work somewhat.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3304 on: March 09, 2016, 08:30:51 AM »

I hope he comes back because he is an interesting and knowledgeable guy but it looks like he might have a problem handling criticism. Not a good thing if you want to survive on Getbig!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #3305 on: March 09, 2016, 08:58:31 AM »
true..maybe he will rethink it or maybe he's just buried in work somewhat.

Maybe we can get navy mike to take his place.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #3306 on: March 09, 2016, 08:59:48 AM »
I hope he comes back because he is an interesting and knowledgeable guy but it looks like he might have a problem handling criticism. Not a good thing if you want to survive on Getbig!

I also hope he comes back. He signs on, but does not post.
X

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #3307 on: March 09, 2016, 09:02:05 AM »
Maybe we can get navy mike to take his place.
:D,,u had to sneak that in...

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #3308 on: March 09, 2016, 08:51:46 PM »

I don't think he is scared. I just think it's more like he couldn't be bothered. He's made it clear as to why he came on this board. This board was meant more as a distraction for him and a break from real life. Just talk about hobbies, bbing, nutrition, training, industry gossip.... The problem with most true bbing boards is that they focus pretty much on the drug aspect.

The mistake Harley made was that he started talking about his work. His feeling, as he stated, was since it was such an important part of his life how could he not talk about it. But the fact is, NOBODY here talks about their work and if they do it more about a specific incident that could have happened anywhere. I mean, Coach talks about general things like opening a new gym or maybe getting a new contract with a high school but never really goes into details and it pays such a small role on this board. Like Harley, they came to this board as a break from their daily grind.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #3309 on: March 09, 2016, 08:55:32 PM »
:D,,u had to sneak that in...

Small waist.

X

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #3310 on: March 09, 2016, 08:57:40 PM »
Small waist.

Still has a double chin...fat fuck!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

OB1

• Getbig IV
  • "Happiness equals reality minus expectations."
« Reply #3311 on: March 09, 2016, 09:00:13 PM »
Harley get over some criticism and come back.
I don't think you're the runaway type.
But well...
I could be wrong.

©

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #3312 on: March 09, 2016, 09:11:34 PM »
Still has a double chin...fat fuck!

That is what happens when he parks in the handicapped spot. Shorter distance to walk from his car to the gym = less calories burned.
X

Simple Simon

« Reply #3313 on: March 09, 2016, 09:58:33 PM »
I don't think he is scared. I just think it's more like he couldn't be bothered. He's made it clear as to why he came on this board. This board was meant more as a distraction for him and a break from real life. Just talk about hobbies, bbing, nutrition, training, industry gossip.... The problem with most true bbing boards is that they focus pretty much on the drug aspect.

The mistake Harley made was that he started talking about his work. His feeling, as he stated, was since it was such an important part of his life how could he not talk about it. But the fact is, NOBODY here talks about their work and if they do it more about a specific incident that could have happened anywhere. I mean, Coach talks about general things like opening a new gym or maybe getting a new contract with a high school but never really goes into details and it pays such a small role on this board. Like Harley, they came to this board as a break from their daily grind.

He came here because someone started this thread about him, sure he was already a member but he rarely posted, he became full of his own self importance and started believing his own hype.
Guys an attention whore, who bearing in mind what he does is as fragile as fuck emotionally.
he is a total facade of a human being, underneath all the front he is just an insecure cry baby.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #3314 on: March 10, 2016, 01:20:04 AM »
He came here because someone started this thread about him, sure he was already a member but he rarely posted, he became full of his own self importance and started believing his own hype.
Guys an attention whore, who bearing in mind what he does is as fragile as fuck emotionally.
he is a total facade of a human being, underneath all the front he is just an insecure cry baby.

But would you roll with him?

Coffeed

• Getbig IV
  • Athletes representative for Grifted Nutrition.
« Reply #3315 on: March 10, 2016, 01:48:53 AM »
The dude has a real life and probably just doesn't want to be shit on by anonymous trolls???

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3316 on: March 10, 2016, 05:32:02 AM »
The dude has a real life and probably just doesn't want to be shit on by anonymous trolls???
Exactly. He posted on here because he enjoyed it. Certain people took away the enjoyment, therefore he left.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #3317 on: March 10, 2016, 06:33:13 AM »

I never understood posters who only post in threads that are about themselves. It always just struck me as being somewhat egotistical.

See the comment below from Harley.

Hey Guys,
  Well so much for bodybuilding, MMA, cars, diet, nutrition, bodybuilder gossip and even hot chicks.

Considering there are hundreds of threads relating to these topics, why didn't Harley ever post on those threads? Why just use this thread to discuss those things?

Simple Simon

« Reply #3318 on: March 10, 2016, 08:27:50 AM »
But would you roll with him?
No, rolling around on the floor with another man has never really appealed to me.

Simple Simon

« Reply #3319 on: March 10, 2016, 08:30:52 AM »
I never understood posters who only post in threads that are about themselves. It always just struck me as being somewhat egotistical.

See the comment below from Harley.

Considering there are hundreds of threads relating to these topics, why didn't Harley ever post on those threads? Why just use this thread to discuss those things?

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #3320 on: March 10, 2016, 10:03:34 AM »

LOL! :D
Haven't seen that guy on here recently. Hope he's okay.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #3321 on: March 10, 2016, 10:10:37 AM »
LOL! :D
Haven't seen that guy on here recently. Hope he's okay.

he will be along any minute now someone has posted a pic of him
T

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #3322 on: March 10, 2016, 10:25:11 AM »
X

OB1

• Getbig IV
  • "Happiness equals reality minus expectations."
« Reply #3323 on: March 10, 2016, 10:55:51 AM »
©

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #3324 on: March 14, 2016, 07:50:40 AM »
yes exactly this. It´s also good to troll the trolls at times too  ;)