Author Topic: Question about HRT and HGH  (Read 2277 times)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Question about HRT and HGH
« on: February 07, 2009, 09:08:55 AM »
My buddy was telling me last night that he went to a plastic surgeon to get a scar removed and the Doc handed him a menu or something offering test. and/or HGH injections. Is this what is called HRT? If so, how much do they give you and do they cycle it on and off or are you supposed to stay on it all the time? Also, which is better, the HGH or test.? He is 34 years old if it matters and was worried he may wind up looking like Stallone, but the Doc told him that couldn't happen, is this true? Also, it is 1000$ dollars a month, does that sound about right? Oh, and bitch tits too, does the Doc make sure he doesn't get them or wait till he does get them and then makes even more money removing them? Thanks.
E

bigmc

• Getbig V
Re: Question about HRT and HGH
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2009, 09:10:12 AM »
My buddy was telling me last night that he went to a plastic surgeon to get a scar removed and the Doc handed him a menu or something offering test. and/or HGH injections. Is this what is called HRT? If so, how much do they give you and do they cycle it on and off or are you supposed to stay on it all the time? Also, which is better, the HGH or test.? He is 34 years old if it matters and was worried he may wind up looking like Stallone, but the Doc told him that couldn't happen, is this true? Also, it is 1000$ dollars a month, does that sound about right? Oh, and bitch tits too, does the Doc make sure he doesn't get them or wait till he does get them and then makes even more money removing them? Thanks.

HRT in men  is normally just test

maybe one shot every ten days
T

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2009, 09:10:23 AM »
kind of unusual to hear of a doc offering GH for HRT, Test i could see at maybe 200-300mg a week but not GH.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2009, 09:12:39 AM »
kind of unusual to hear of a doc offering GH for HRT, Test i could see at maybe 200-300mg a week but not GH.

Like I said it may not be HRT, maybe some other treatment that falls under the plastic surgeons umbrella. There are a few high end spas/plastic surgeons that have opened up around here lately and I hear them offering youth rejuvenation or some bullshit, just not sure what it really entails.
E

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2009, 09:13:02 AM »
Your "friend" have nothing to worry about  ;D

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2009, 09:14:05 AM »
Like I said it may not be HRT, maybe some other treatment that falls under the plastic surgeons umbrella. There are a few high end spas/plastic surgeons that have opened up around here lately and I hear them offering youth rejuvenation or some bullshit, just not sure what it really entails.
yeah could be, that shit is expensive, especially if it's a licensed doc giving it out, it's more than likely legitimate Serostim which is costly $$$$$$.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2009, 09:14:32 AM »
Your "friend" have nothing to worry about  ;D

I am not paying 1000$ bucks a month, fuck that. I know people and if I wanted to cycle I would just do it. I once read on here that once you start HRT your natural test. production dips and you turn into a Blechman if you stop, is this true?
E

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2009, 09:23:54 AM »
What age does someone usually need these types of things?
E

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2009, 09:25:47 AM »
What age does someone usually need these types of things?
seems like docs are reluctant to give out GH until a guy is at least late 50's, test on the other hand they usually do a blood test to determine if your levels are low and if they are they start you on either the injections or the patch.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2009, 09:28:01 AM »
seems like docs are reluctant to give out GH until a guy is at least late 50's, test on the other hand they usually do a blood test to determine if your levels are low and if they are they start you on either the injections or the patch.

doctors will sometimes prescribe gh for a "fee"

there are docs making a killing off the eternal youth angle
T

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2009, 09:29:45 AM »
 Danny, you have done it to him. He has tried to keep up with your drinking and screwing but simply does not have the genetics to keep up. You've hoed him into an old man ;D

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2009, 09:41:54 AM »
Danny, you have done it to him. He has tried to keep up with your drinking and screwing but simply does not have the genetics to keep up. You've hoed him into an old man ;D

Lol, he is actually married and just extremely vain. His build destroys 99% of the people I have met, he is probably just worried about getting old and is having a hard time coming to terms with not being able to look the same way he did in his 20's. I just texted him asking the Docs name and he called me back saying "if you want to go, that's one thing, but I don't want 18 people from gethuge going in there telling him they heard it from The Karate Kid online" ;D
E

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2009, 09:42:44 AM »
Lol, he is actually married and just extremely vain. His build destroys 99% of the people I have met, he is probably just worried about getting old and is having a hard time coming to terms with not being able to look the same way he did in his 20's. I just texted him asking the Docs name and he called me back saying "if you want to go, that's one thing, but I don't want 18 people from gethuge going in there telling they heard it from The Karate Kid online" ;D
;D

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2009, 10:27:14 AM »
I am on HRT..doc gives me some test due to low test levels...I go every two months and he charges me $40.00..I have insurance....it's great because it really helps with libido and erections....I just get one injection eery two months or so and it's good enough for me.....

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2009, 10:28:55 AM »
I am on HRT..doc gives me some test due to low test levels...I go every two months and he charges me $40.00..I have insurance....it's great because it really helps with libido and erections....I just get one injection eery two months or so and it's good enough for me.....

Seems pretty cheap. I think this guy is ripping people off under the guise of being some fancy plastic surgeon.
E

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2009, 10:29:39 AM »
Lol, he is actually married and just extremely vain. His build destroys 99% of the people I have met, he is probably just worried about getting old and is having a hard time coming to terms with not being able to look the same way he did in his 20's. I just texted him asking the Docs name and he called me back saying "if you want to go, that's one thing, but I don't want 18 people from gethuge going in there telling him they heard it from The Karate Kid online" ;D

is this the guy that you were going to train for Mr. Getbig II
Air Falcon

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2009, 10:30:46 AM »
is this the guy that you were going to train for Mr. Getbig II

Yes, but then someone shouted gyno so he quit the site and went to a plastic surgeon, who told him there was nothing wrong with him. He said people on here are too mean ;D
E

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2009, 10:32:26 AM »
Yes, but then someone shouted gyno so he quit the site and went to a plastic surgeon, who told him there was nothing wrong with him. He said people on here are too mean ;D

damn  ;D...that dude did have a nice physique tho
Air Falcon

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2009, 12:19:23 PM »
damn  ;D...that dude did have a nice physique tho
Meatheadus was a beast.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2009, 05:27:13 PM »
Oh by the way Danielson.....can you please change your avatar???..I wince everytime I look at it!.... ;D

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2009, 11:15:40 PM »
Oh by the way Danielson.....can you please change your avatar???..I wince everytime I look at it!.... ;D

I don't like it either tbh, but Chris Mason needs to learn that this board is not here for his financial gain. When I feel he gets the message I will change it.
E

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2009, 09:44:01 PM »

What kind of test is he shooting in you?

4thAD

« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2009, 09:49:45 PM »
Almost all HRT/TRT clinics will have GH available. They will prescribe to you at any age above about 30 if it is deemed necessary by the Doc and blood work!

nicky.smth

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Hugo Chavez looks like hugo chavez
« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2009, 10:23:57 PM »

three hundred milligrams is an awfully high dosage for a real doctor to give out on a weekly basis. Most legit doctors give androgel, etc..which is good to cure low test symptoms..However, those patches suck for muscle growth. But this place danielson is referencing seems shady. meaning they give you whatever your willing to pay for it

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2009, 02:17:34 AM »
100mg a week is standard.