Author Topic: Training resources available in South Beach!  (Read 1826 times)

Kevin Creegan

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Training resources available in South Beach!
« on: October 27, 2006, 04:39:58 AM »
This is mostly for the Fitness/Figure girls, but Crunch is only a few blocks away from the Jackie Gleason!  We have a huge Studio with a wooden floor, tanning salon next door!  As there will be extremely limited time/space availably more so at the end of the week get in touch with me ASAP if you would just like to rent some floor space for run throughs, or if you would like some last minute coaching I may have some time for that as well. (Although I am pretty booked that week already!)  Also for Figure girls I am quite good at helping with posing, its not about the body but how you present it!!! contact me at KCreegan@crunch.com.  Thanks and create yourself a beautiful day!
Create a beautiful day!

agpro

Re: Training resources available in South Beach!
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2006, 03:09:55 PM »
Hey Kevin ;D

I hope you are a spot for me :P?  I see you in a few weeks..

xoxo
Adela

Kevin Creegan

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2006, 04:25:27 AM »
Baby you know I always have a spot for you!  Oh and I also have some time set aside for choreography! tee hee hee!
Create a beautiful day!

mbfit1

• Pros
  • Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2006, 06:09:42 AM »
Hey girls,

I would take this great opportunity to work with Kevin, if you have the time.  He is, and always has been the best choreographer in the biz.  I've been with Kevin, for choreography of course, for over 10 years and I can't say enough about him.  So, girls utilize this chance, and give him a call.

Talk to you soon Kevin.  TTFN!!

Luv,
Maria Bellando
IFBB Fitness Pro

Claire Parmley

• Pros
  • Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2006, 12:27:26 AM »
Hey Kevin!  Just wanted to give you props and tell all the girls that this is an EXCELLENT opportunity to make any last minute improvements from the BEST choreographer in this industry!  Ladies, Kevin is a good-hearted true spirit and utilizing an opportunity like this would be so AWESOME for you.  He works with each person's own unique qualities and can help you fine tune your routine or help you with your stage presence if you are a figure competitor.  EMAIL HIM!!
GOOD LUCK IN SOUTH BEACH LADIES!

Talk to you soon Kevin! XOXOXOX

Scooby

• Getbig II
  • Can you dig it?
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2006, 09:30:28 PM »

I hope you are a spot for me :P?  I see you in a few weeks..

xoxo
Adela

I got a spot for you Adela don't worry about Kevin.

Who loves you?... Scooby Do!!!