Author Topic: Tough Industry Talk with Malibu Barbie  (Read 27086 times)

FigureRX

• Getbig II
  • FigureRX.com - Everything Figure and Fitness
Re: Tough Industry Talk with Malibu Barbie
« Reply #100 on: September 25, 2007, 06:19:43 PM »
Wow, go away for a couple of days and look what happens!  ???

Tre' thanks for the defense.  Malibu, we look forward to letting our actions speak for themselves and turning your opinion around!!   Obviously we are fairly new arrivals with a lot of optimism about the sport and the athletes.

Stephen
Team FigureRX

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #101 on: September 25, 2007, 06:28:57 PM »
I want Tre and Isaac as my toy boys

This just isnt fair!

Even if my pic with Dina and myself made it into the Ironman this upcoming issue... okay... we got LT in there too, but we could of cropped him out :)   (oh, by the way, Isaac took that shot too)..

HDPhysiques

• Getbig III
  • "Hi-Def Bodies in Hi-Def Video"
« Reply #102 on: September 25, 2007, 07:05:00 PM »
MAJOR PROPS to Tre' and Isaac!   Simply hilarious watching this wannabe meltdown.  And double ROFL @ Cook's photoshop job!
JOIN HDPhysiques!!!!

Dina

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #103 on: September 25, 2007, 07:17:43 PM »
This just isnt fair!

Even if my pic with Dina and myself made it into the Ironman this upcoming issue... okay... we got LT in there too, but we could of cropped him out :)   (oh, by the way, Isaac took that shot too)..

thats because Ron you are my main squeeze.... :-*

Dina

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #104 on: September 25, 2007, 07:19:18 PM »
I asked her what she thought of impotent DJs in Vegas and that's the face she made.

say cheese.

;D

not true  that was when you asked me about Menudo and tried to steal my burger....

Dina

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #105 on: September 25, 2007, 07:23:10 PM »

Now run along & fun giving Dina's boyfriend a Spa & backrub!
then leave the cash on the counter

8)

if i were you i would leave my bf out of this... unless you have the hots for him now...lol

this thread is just amazing

Malibu Barbie

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #106 on: September 25, 2007, 08:03:30 PM »

Dina, this boy is giving me a headache. I need more than a mohito. Pass the scotch.

Barbi

Denny Crane

• Getbig II
  • I also date midgets.
« Reply #107 on: September 26, 2007, 05:51:06 AM »

Dina, this boy is giving me a headache. I need more than a mohito. Pass the scotch.

Barbi
I don't know whether you know this but not many men take the time, every day, to have a cigar, glass of scotch, to talk to their best friend. That's not something most men have.

Pour a double Chivas Regal. If Menudo tries to pee standing up, come get me.
Denny Crane. Denny Crane.

mbell

• Getbig IV
« Reply #108 on: September 26, 2007, 07:14:16 AM »

Barbi

Mojiotos, Vegas, sounds like a plan to me. Why don't me, you and Miss Dina hit the strip for a cold one. Leave Ken at the hotel, it's a girls night out!  :-*

See you in a few days hot stuff!
M

Malibu Barbie

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #109 on: September 29, 2007, 02:44:54 PM »

as long as u get compensated, i understand Lebanese Barbie

;)
Thanks for the idea little man. I have Mattel working on the Lebanese Barbie idea. Oh, course it won't be as spectacular as Dina. It would be impossible to recreate such absolute perfection. :-* I have a feeling what I actually should be saying is  :-* my ass, but I won't.

Malibu Barbie

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #110 on: September 29, 2007, 03:07:50 PM »
TRW,
I was not saying anyone was "right or wrong" about participating in whatever it is they want to participate in this industry. What I was addressing to "Mac Daddy Investment Banker" was what I felt was SILLY in the industry. Please, I have no qualms about who takes pictures in their birthday suit or what you slip and slide around in while wrestle in the mud. As long as the women who is doing this is making a clear decision to do so and she is the one making the money to do in the process. Even "That Whore Barbie" edition gets paid. Shoot, who would I be to talk. Barbie has people around the world stripping her down naked and magic marking her body daily (how humiliating is that).

Love Ya,
Barbie

P.S. Your post the other day makes it hard to tease you in the normal fashion I enjoy so much. 

Malibu Barbie

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #111 on: September 29, 2007, 03:15:27 PM »
That last post was for you Tre. Too much drinking and partying between posting don't mix. God, I love that aspect of the Olympia!
MB