Author Topic: The Sandra Wickham Fall Classic 2007  (Read 6068 times)

Sandra Wickham

• Pros
  • Getbig II
The Sandra Wickham Fall Classic 2007
« on: October 27, 2007, 11:05:29 AM »
 ;D Just TWO WEEKS to go until the Fourth Annual Sandra Wickham Fall Classic, Saturday November 10th in Beautiful British Columbia!!  ;D

We already have 106 athlete entries-including three junior fitness!   ;)

We are SUPER excited to have IFBB Fitness Pro Bridgette Murray coming to guest perform for us, we're looking forward to having a great time with her and we know our crowd will love her!!  :-*

We are also pleased to have IFBB Fitness Pro Michelle Mayberry coming up to join our judging panel!  Along with our other judges, she'll be joined on the panel by two other IFBB Bodybuilding Pros, Nadia Nardi-Parker and Darren Toma. 

We have GREAT prizes for our athletes!!  Not only will the top three receive great goody bags from PVL Nutrients, this year, the four overall winners (fitness, figure, men's bodybuilding and women's bodybuilding) will receive a ONE YEAR Sponsored Athlete contract with PVL! This contract includes a monthly supplement allowance, cash towards competition expenses and appearances for PVL.  Each Overall Prize Package is worth $3200!!  We're extremely grateful to have PVL offering such a great prize to our overalls! 

The last three years we have sold out our evening show so we've moved to a bigger venue this year.  Good thing because we would have already sold it out-tickets are going fast!!  This time we have lots of seats left so if you happen to be in the area, or would like to visit LOVELY Vancouver, Canada and check out the show, come join us!!

http://www.bcmuscle.com

Sandra Wickham

• Pros
  • Getbig II
Re: The Sandra Wickham Fall Classic 2007
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2007, 11:21:28 AM »
I forgot to post the poster! 

(The photo on the left of me is by Rick Lohre and the one on the right of Bridgette is by Lift Studios)

Rick Lohre

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2007, 11:54:19 AM »
Best of luck on the show!  I am sooooo sorry we weren't able to make it. 
It sounds like a fantastic event!  Knowing you guys, I'm sure it will be a class act show!
Bridgette should put on a great show!  Good Luck!  Please grab some photos!
Only a couple weeks left...good luck to all competing! 
Rick

mjsbroda

• Getbig I
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2007, 06:48:41 PM »
I can't believe it is that time of the year again.  I competed in the SWFC '06, and was amazed at the level of competitors as well as how well this show is organized.  This year, since having qualified for Nationals, I am thrilled to be helping all the competitors backstage at this year's show.
Having IFBB Fitness Pro Bridgette Murray will be amazing - just to watch would be amazing enough, but I get to be backstage and be able to talk with her.  As well having IFBB Fitness Pro Michelle Mayberry judging alongside IFBB Bodybuilding Pros, Nadia Nardi-Parker and Darren Toma, not to mention the one and only IFBB FITNESS PRO SANDRA WICKHAM - all that amazing talent and physiques all under one roof.
This show has improved each and every year, and this year is proving to be no exception.
Good luck to all the competitors and I will be seeing you all in a couple of weeks!!!

siouxcountry

• Getbig IV
  • Team Ripitupbaby!
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2007, 08:53:16 PM »
Good luck with the show!   :)

bmurray

• Pros
  • Getbig I
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2007, 01:59:43 PM »
Hello!! 
I am so excited to be coming to Canada to guest perform and of course to see Sandra and Ross!  I have heard great things about this show from past years and and past guest performers...I feel honored to have been chosen to be there!  ;D  It is great to have Michelle Mayberry joining the judging panel as well.  I look forward to meeting all of the athletes and seeing that all their hard work has paid off!!  I just got done practicing too- gotta make sure to be at my best!   Two more weeks- seen you then!! ;)

kato

• Getbig I
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2007, 04:07:56 PM »
Wow! Less than 2 weeks to go! I'll also be volunteering backstage for Sandra and Ross since I competed last year at their show (and am now working my butt off training for Nationals). Looking forward to meeting Bridgette and watching her perform as well! I hear her routines are awesome!

Sandra Wickham

• Pros
  • Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2007, 10:19:06 AM »
Thanks Rick!!  Maybe next year our schedules will work out.........!!!   :D

JoAnn I'll say thanks in advance for heading up the Jan Tana team and for stage managing at our show.  It's going to be a looooong weekend!!  Hopefully we'll get the chance to hook up before then. 

Bridgette I can't wait girl!  It's going to be a blast!!  Wait till you see your room...I'm gonna hang out with YOU!!   :o

Kato thanks and welcome to getbig-I like your username, I know why you picked that one!  Like I told you, get rested up for a crazy weekend.....and I'll see you in the gym this week! 

AntonioC

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2007, 01:53:41 PM »
Best of luck. My friend competed in that show in 2006. One of the best shows.

siouxcountry

• Getbig IV
  • Team Ripitupbaby!
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2007, 12:28:07 AM »
Michelle Russell will be making her competitive bodybuilding debut at this show.  ;)

http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/showthread.php?t=16112

Sandra Wickham

• Pros
  • Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2007, 10:40:09 AM »
Best of luck. My friend competed in that show in 2006. One of the best shows.

Thanks very much!!  We aim to please.....!  ;D ;D

Thanks for posting that thread Siouxcountry, I went and checked it out-what a transformation!!  She is looking great! 

Steph

• Pros
  • Getbig I
« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2007, 06:40:13 PM »
Good luck with your show! I wish I could be there and help out as the PVL girl with you!

Steph

Msfit40

• Pros
  • Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2007, 12:08:16 PM »
Whoo Hoo, I'm so excited to be coming up there and to be a part of this Great show.  Sandra and Bridgette - I can't wait to see you two again! 

Michele
Michele Mayberry
IFBB Fitness Pro

ProFitnessHubby

• Getbig II
  • www.bcmuscle.com
« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2007, 06:10:57 PM »
Update:

The final behind the scenes show promoter prep is nearing it's final stages... Sandra, her mom, and myself are about to begin putting the Athlete Bags together.

We are up to 125 athlete entries and we have sold over 800 tickets for our Evening Show.  We've got six girls entered in our brand new Junior Fitness Class which will be judged by Sandra along with visiting IFBB Fitness Pros Bridgette Murray and Michele Mayberry.  It's going to be a really cute addition to the show and hopefully spawn some future fitness competitors for the Open Classes.

Can't wait to get the show ON!!

Ross

Sandra Wickham

• Pros
  • Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2007, 12:34:23 PM »
We're just running out the door (literally!!) to pick up Bridgette at the airport!!  Michelle Mayberry will also be rolling into town later today-YAY!! Gotta run!!   :D

siouxcountry

• Getbig IV
  • Team Ripitupbaby!
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2007, 07:04:54 PM »
Michelle Russell took 3rd in the heavyweight class. We have video of her routine!...  8)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0VmulzWLLI

ProFitnessHubby

• Getbig II
  • www.bcmuscle.com
« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2007, 09:13:10 PM »
Thanks for posting that Sioux.  Michelle took home the Women's  Best  Poser Award with that entertaining routine.  She also placed 3rd in an impressive Heavyweight Class featuring 7 competitors. 

Another hit with our enthusiastic crowd of 900 plus was the newly introduced Junior Fitness category:

All pics courtesy of well known (Northern) West Coast photographer David Aboody

Rick Lohre

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2007, 10:07:36 AM »
Congrats Sandra and Ross. 
I hope the show was a fantastic success!  Looking forward to seeing more coverage of the show.
Sorry we missed it.
Rick

Lorie Kimes

• Pros
  • Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2007, 03:23:07 PM »
Sandra,

Looks like you had a great JR Fitness turn out!!!

FITNESS WILL LIVE!!!  ;D

Briggett,
Hope you rocked the stage girl!!!  :-*

LOVE  :-*

Lorie

Sandra Wickham

• Pros
  • Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2007, 12:53:45 PM »
Thanks guys!  The show was a huge success....Lorie the JR Fitness girls were AMAZING!  Broke our hearts...I'm just going through all the pictures from the show and working on the write up for bodybuilding.com.  I"ll post some of the Jr fitness girls doing their routines, you'll just die!   ;)

Here's some shots of Bridgette's guest performance

siouxcountry

• Getbig IV
  • Team Ripitupbaby!
« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2007, 04:06:18 PM »
Thanks guys!  The show was a huge success....Lorie the JR Fitness girls were AMAZING!  Broke our hearts...I'm just going through all the pictures from the show and working on the write up for bodybuilding.com.  I"ll post some of the Jr fitness girls doing their routines, you'll just die!   ;)

It's great to hear it was a huge success, congrats!  :)

Sandra Wickham

• Pros
  • Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2007, 01:20:25 PM »
Here's the JR Fitness girls-they were a HUGE hit with the audience and they all had a great time. 

Karla was the winner of the 11-16 age category and Chelsea was the winner of the 10 and under class.

Aren't they just adorable??!!!  The FUTURE of fitness!!  ;)

bmurray

• Pros
  • Getbig I
« Reply #22 on: November 19, 2007, 03:13:47 PM »
How cute are they!   ;D  I got the honor of judging the Jr. Fitness with Sandra and Michelle and we about died they were so cute! 

I just wanted to thank Sandra and Ross again for allowing me the honor of guest performing at their show!  It was truly an amazing crowd and turn out supporting all 130 some odd athletes!  WOW!  It could not have gone any smoother and I could not have treated like any more of a star! 

Thanks guys!  You're awesome!  And you'd better believe I will be back to support next year!!
 :D