Author Topic: Trish Warren's 2011 Arnold Blog  (Read 1447 times)

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Trish Warren's 2011 Arnold Blog
« on: January 08, 2011, 10:57:27 PM »
From Hardbody.com

http://www.hardbody.com/news/2011/01/08/black-mamba-fitness-international-run/

Trish Warren has positioned herself as one of the leading ladies in the IFBB Fitness division. She’s continued to improve her routines and refine her physique. Trish aka The Black Mamba is joining our team of Hardbody bloggers to share a bit about herself as she heads to the Fitness International

My Arnold prep is well underway, let’s just say I freaked out a bit when I found out that our routines now count double because that is my weakness.  When the new rule changes came out, I was at my nephew’s last football game for the season, I had so many ideas running through my head that I couldn’t concentrate on the game!  If you don’t know, my nephew lives with us, and it is very important to Branch and I that we show him the kind of attention, encouragement, and support that a teenager needs!  He is behind in school and we are working very hard to bring him up a grade so he doesn’t miss out on his senior year of athletics.  That being said, they did win their game and I came to my conclusion that I had to begin my routine that instant!

Yep Nov. 4th at 10 o’clock on a Thursday night is when my prep began. I went home and immediately started making calls. It has taken me so long to get to 3rd in the world, and I don’t want to go anywhere but up. I am working with Jennifer Wilson to help me achieve a unique and entertaining routine, that will impress the judges with things they would not expect to see me do! My routines have come a long way in the last 2 years, but they still have a long way to go. I am always learning new skills and moves, that will help me achieve the level of performance that Tanji, Nicole, and Jen Hendersott bring to the stage!

Now as far as my physique goes, I have finally managed to be right on target with what the judges are looking for in a fitness competitor. It was also a struggle since I tend to gain and hold muscle so easily. I am still not lifting weights, and have kept my workouts strictly high volume and routine oriented.  It seemed to work for me this past Olympia, and I am a believer that if it’s not broke don’t fix it!  So at this point with 8 weeks to go, I can honestly say that I am happy with my conditioning and feel that I will bring a complete package to Columbus.

Until Next Time, God Bless and Love Life!

Trish Warren