Author Topic: Things are heating up in West Palm Beach  (Read 2084 times)

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
Things are heating up in West Palm Beach
« on: October 05, 2006, 06:42:02 PM »
Most of the competitors have arrived for this weekend's show. The venue looks to be very nice, it holds about 500 people and should be plenty adequate for a women's only Pro show. Tonight at the host hotel there was a fire alarm which brought every one out in their PJs. My first guess was Tara Scotti burned her chicken, but no she was not the culprit. :) There is a convention going on at the hotel and the women are dressed quite colorfully and are quite vocal. The fire alarm brought them all together and the group started singing. It was fairly entertaining and least help pass the time until we were all let back in. IFBB Fitness star Heidi Fletcher took the opportunity to join in the fun...

Should be a fun weekend more news to follow throughout the weekend. Check out Terry Goodlad's live callouts on Bodysport.com on this show.

Cheers
Isaac

Elevate Your Image.™

Dina

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
Re: Things are heating up in West Palm Beach
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2006, 06:34:01 AM »
sure glad i missed the fun... i get in later today

Mavis T.

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig Pro
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2006, 07:40:25 AM »
Me too...I will be  there this afternoon.  Looks like it will be a great weekend.
See everyone soon!
mavistozzi.com

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2006, 07:47:36 AM »
Awe come on fire alarms late at night are FUN!  ;D
Elevate Your Image.™

mbell

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2006, 11:36:01 AM »
Have fun ladies...
M

Christine Wan

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • GetbigPro
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2006, 04:10:51 PM »
.... Tonight at the host hotel there was a fire alarm which brought every one out in their PJs. My first guess was Tara Scotti burned her chicken, but no she was not the culprit. :) .....

Hey Isaac - so if it was not Tara, then what were YOU burning that set off the fire alarm?  8)

See you all tomorrow morning. I'm driving up from Fort Lauderdale in the AM. It's a nice change, not having to worry about flying to a show.