Author Topic: Nasser El Sonbaty - Nasser Nights and More Stories  (Read 756614 times)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
Re: Nasser Nights and more...
« Reply #2575 on: July 24, 2009, 02:33:00 PM »
Nasser

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #2576 on: July 24, 2009, 02:33:37 PM »
El

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #2577 on: July 24, 2009, 02:34:10 PM »
Sonbaty

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #2578 on: July 24, 2009, 02:41:40 PM »

BigBrianB

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Boom?
« Reply #2579 on: July 24, 2009, 02:42:22 PM »
You

BigBrianB

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Boom?
« Reply #2580 on: July 24, 2009, 02:44:28 PM »
ARE

BigBrianB

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Boom?
« Reply #2581 on: July 24, 2009, 02:46:23 PM »
GAY

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #2582 on: July 24, 2009, 02:47:48 PM »

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2583 on: July 29, 2009, 06:09:40 PM »
this thread will never die

the Legend Of THe Great Nasser El Sonbaty lives on forever!!

i hear Nasser's book is coming along nicely but taking more time than anticipated because of the wealth of new material that is coming to Nasser.

bobs, any news of a release date for NAsser's book?

KSA

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2584 on: July 29, 2009, 11:50:24 PM »
New pics ?

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2585 on: July 30, 2009, 06:47:15 PM »
yes

bump for new Nasser update pics!

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #2586 on: August 05, 2009, 08:49:00 AM »
HUGE Nasser believes in building functional strenth and hitting a muscle from as many angles as possible.  After an intense workout at 24 Hr Fitness of Delts, Hamstrings, Armpits, and Forearms, here Nasser is getting some extra forearm work while working on a tire at his friend's shop.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #2587 on: August 05, 2009, 09:38:04 AM »
HUGE Nasser believes in building functional strenth and hitting a muscle from as many angles as possible.  After an intense workout at 24 Hr Fitness of Delts, Hamstrings, Armpits, and Forearms, here Nasser is getting some extra forearm work while working on a tire at his friend's shop.
LOL. That airgun is not hooked up, bro!? If he's gonna take off those lugnuts manually, he might want to get a tire iron.   ;)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #2588 on: August 05, 2009, 10:07:05 AM »
Sad to see NASSER changing tires and oil and selling solied thongs now

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #2589 on: August 05, 2009, 11:00:59 AM »
LOL. That airgun is not hooked up, bro!? If he's gonna take off those lugnuts manually, he might want to get a tire iron.   ;)

Maybe nasser is going to use all the hot air he keeps compressed inside of him. ;D

He probably sent that pic to bigbobs to entice him to buy yet another pair of oil stained clothing.

Nasser = savvy salesman to schmoes.

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2590 on: August 05, 2009, 11:14:31 AM »

is he slumming?

I thought he was a millionaire?

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #2591 on: August 05, 2009, 11:17:00 AM »
is he slumming?

I thought he was a millionaire?

only in his mind (and those of his schmoe team)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #2592 on: August 05, 2009, 09:15:26 PM »
I bumped into IFBB pro Troy Brown at the local Quiznos, as he lives in my city.  On Quiznos he mentioned that he needs to eat high calorie food like that otherwise he shrinks, but "only" eats 250-300 grams of protein per day in the offseason with high carbs, and thinks that protein is overrated.  He said his next show will likely be the Ironman or New York Pro show in 2010.

I told him I was friends with Nasser and like most people he had nothing but kind words and praises for him.  He said he was at the 98 Olympia and felt Nasser deserved 2nd (instead of 3rd).  Personally I think he could have won it.  Troy also said he was a living legend, someone who he can learn a lot from, and a true inspiration to him.

Wishing Troy all the best in his future shows.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #2593 on: August 05, 2009, 10:24:59 PM »
I bumped into IFBB pro Troy Brown at the local Quiznos, as he lives in my city.  On Quiznos he mentioned that he needs to eat high calorie food like that otherwise he shrinks, but "only" eats 250-300 grams of protein per day in the offseason with high carbs, and thinks that protein is overrated.  He said his next show will likely be the Ironman or New York Pro show in 2010.

I told him I was friends with Nasser and like most people he had nothing but kind words and praises for him.  He said he was at the 98 Olympia and felt Nasser deserved 2nd (instead of 3rd).  Personally I think he could have won it.  Troy also said he was a living legend, someone who he can learn a lot from, and a true inspiration to him.

Wishing Troy all the best in his future shows.

great post bobs!!..

sure tory has learnt some valuable tips from nasser (as we all have).. as you said like the wizard of truth he too believes that protein is overrated!!.. ;D

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #2594 on: August 05, 2009, 10:31:27 PM »
great post bobs!!..

sure tory has learnt some valuable tips from nasser (as we all have).. as you said like the wizard of truth he too believes that protein is overrated!!.. ;D

another thing troy has imitated nasser in is the name of his website,.. seems he liked the name of nasser's site www.hugenasserelsonbaty. com then www.hugenasser.com as his site is www.bigtroybrown.com ;D

go nasser gooo,.. you are a huge inspiring machine ;)..

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2595 on: August 06, 2009, 07:27:39 PM »

is that Nasser's 4th Car?

looks like a classic R 129 SL Mercedes to go along with Huge NAsser's CL 55 AMG Merc, his corvette , and the Sato Mobile.................. .not bad for a guy who works @ a service station  ;D

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #2596 on: August 06, 2009, 07:34:31 PM »

What's this delt-hammy-pit-forearm routine look like? Does he do anything special for the armpits? And does he have a shake between leaving the gym and hitting the tire shop?
A

Ruffneck

• Getbig III
« Reply #2597 on: August 07, 2009, 03:14:45 AM »
I hear his armpits are lagging, do you think synthol may be the right way to go for Nasser to bring them up a touch.

Cy Tolliver

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #2598 on: August 07, 2009, 03:21:59 AM »
Nasser is one of my favorites
TEAM LAURA LEE!

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #2599 on: August 14, 2009, 10:12:07 AM »
What's this delt-hammy-pit-forearm routine look like? Does he do anything special for the armpits? And does he have a shake between leaving the gym and hitting the tire shop?

He does cross-bench pullovers for arm pits :)