Author Topic: Nasser El Sonbaty - Nasser Nights and More Stories  (Read 756704 times)

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
Re: Did Alex23 really scare off Sharma?
« Reply #2650 on: September 02, 2009, 04:11:42 PM »
::) "long and lucrative business trip"

You realize this is the 21st century, Marco Polo?

Damn that was funny
Of course nasser trolls are still stuck in 1997 - the year of reckoning.  ;D

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
Re: Nasser Nights and more...
« Reply #2651 on: September 02, 2009, 04:14:25 PM »
i see every getbig gimmick still trying to take down the getbig titan known as the destroyer of tiny tits, the gimmick hunter, the one and only great sherief shalaby

and failing  ;D
175lbs by 31st July

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #2652 on: September 02, 2009, 06:48:57 PM »
i see every getbig gimmick still trying to take down the getbig titan known as the destroyer of tiny tits, the gimmick hunter, the one and only great sherief shalaby

and failing  ;D

owing these assholes is a piece of cake my very dear friend ;)

by the way the last gimmick of that piece of filth dl/barracuda/nizar/tyr i have exposed is "stapleton" 8)

i had advised him before not to make any new gimmick since he is very stupid and cant change his style but he didnt listen to me :-\

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #2653 on: September 02, 2009, 07:41:14 PM »

by the way the last gimmick of that piece of filth dl/barracuda/nizar/tyr i have exposed is "stapleton" 8)

i had advised him before not to make any new gimmick since he is very stupid and cant change his style but he didnt listen to me :-

HAHAHA My great friend it is hilarious how often you own and destroy him so badly that he starts to cry. How obsessed is this lonely fellow who starts thousands of new accounts just to spend all his waking hours talking about Nasser and his fans?

How sad that the gimmick troll dl/tyr/nizar/barrabitchboy etc.. think only of one man and his friends, so much so that he devote his miserable excuse for a "life" to him. Yet he try to tell us that this man he thinks of 24/7 is unimportant... HAHAHAHAHHA Self-ownage !!!

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #2654 on: September 02, 2009, 08:01:05 PM »
HAHAHA My great friend it is hilarious how often you own and destroy him so badly that he starts to cry. How obsessed is this lonely fellow who starts thousands of new accounts just to spend all his waking hours talking about Nasser and his fans?

How sad that the gimmick troll dl/tyr/nizar/barrabitchboy etc.. think only of one man and his friends, so much so that he devote his miserable excuse for a "life" to him. Yet he try to tell us that this man he thinks of 24/7 is unimportant... HAHAHAHAHHA Self-ownage !!!

lol too true my friend,.. as i always say his stupidity owns him more than we do ;)

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
Re: Did Alex23 really scare off Sharma?
« Reply #2655 on: September 02, 2009, 08:05:39 PM »
Bigbobs, these people don't understand the concept of not having hours and hours to spend posting on getbig each day...

haha yes!
w

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #2656 on: September 02, 2009, 09:00:21 PM »
Stapleton ...ha hah ha. First Nizar now stapleton. Who are these people anyway? I must be owning your mind pretty badly since you are now conjuring up random names in a sad attempt one up me.

So sharma shalaby  -  in our last conversation ( before you ran away in shame) you were about to explain why muslims revere a child pedo who goes under the name of Mohammed.  Please continue  ;)

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
Nasser's Opinion of 9/11 Attacks?
« Reply #2657 on: September 02, 2009, 11:13:33 PM »
Bigbobs what is Nasser's view of the attack on 9/11?

He has publically stated he is a Muslim Fundamentalist and "does not care for the white man or Western society".

Gino30

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2658 on: September 03, 2009, 03:42:50 AM »
the nasser multi-nics are astonishing

he truly has no one to talk too..................... .........but himself

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2659 on: September 03, 2009, 04:54:26 AM »
:D

wow! Kuma almost as big as Sato now.

all that mesquite turkey is making Kuma grow like a weed!!  ;D

mossel

• Getbig IV
  • I blame it on the D-bol!!!!
« Reply #2660 on: September 03, 2009, 06:42:52 AM »

is nassers book out already?!

can't wait to burn it...

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #2661 on: September 03, 2009, 06:47:09 AM »
is nassers book out already?!

can't wait to burn it...
May not be worth the paper it's printed on, but better the remainder bin than burning.  :-\

mossel

• Getbig IV
  • I blame it on the D-bol!!!!
« Reply #2662 on: September 03, 2009, 07:00:57 AM »

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
Re: Nasser's Opinion of 9/11 Attacks?
« Reply #2663 on: September 03, 2009, 08:33:30 AM »

He has publically stated he is a Muslim Fundamentalist and "does not care for the white man or Western society".

Proof?  ::)

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #2664 on: September 03, 2009, 12:29:51 PM »

i had advised him before not to make any new gimmick since he is very stupid and cant change his style but he didnt listen to me :-\

hahaha now it's 'stapleton' hahahahahahaha

i love how you can spot him a mile away  ;D

he's so stupid, you would think he'd learn by now, but like a moth to the flame he keeps getting owned  ;D
175lbs by 31st July

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Nasser's delusion
« Reply #2665 on: September 03, 2009, 03:26:59 PM »
He still thinks he placed 3rd at the 1996 Mr Olympia  ;D mind you this is from his website

he was disqualified by the IFBB for cheating and Kevin Levrone placed 3rd at the 1996 Mr Olympia

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
Re: Nasser's delusion
« Reply #2666 on: September 03, 2009, 03:29:31 PM »
He still thinks he placed 3rd at the 1996 Mr Olympia  ;D mind you this is from his website

he was disqualified by the IFBB for cheating and Kevin Levrone placed 3rd at the 1996 Mr Olympia

Nasser always had problems facing reality. The fact that he thinks he's an uncrowned Mr Olympia is evidence enough that his delusions have overtaken what little intellect he has left.

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #2667 on: September 03, 2009, 03:41:40 PM »

A cheating towel head. He should be ashamed.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #2668 on: September 03, 2009, 03:42:00 PM »
Nasser always had problems facing reality. The fact that he thinks he's an uncrowned Mr Olympia is evidence enough that his delusions have overtaken what little intellect he has left.

This is from the IFBB website , Nasser like his delusional fans trying to rewrite history

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2669 on: September 03, 2009, 03:43:54 PM »
the wizard of online mantie sales

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #2670 on: September 03, 2009, 04:09:42 PM »
I have a feeling if someone asked who was a good Chess player BigKnobs would find a picture of Nasser playing checkers and say he was a Grandmaster at 14

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #2671 on: September 03, 2009, 04:21:14 PM »
If Jay was 2nd in the 2001 Olympia then Nasser was 3rd in 1996.  Both tested positive for diuretics.  The difference being that Jay threatened to sue because the testing facility was not IOC regulated, whereas Nasser did not.

I don't know how many times the SAME FUCKING SHIT needs to be explained on here before it gets understood.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #2672 on: September 03, 2009, 04:25:41 PM »
If Jay was 2nd in the 2001 Olympia then Nasser was 3rd in 1996.  Both tested positive for LASIX.  The difference being that Jay threatened to sue because the testing facility was not properly qualified to do the tests, whereas Nasser did not.

I don't know how many times the SAME FUCKING SHIT needs to be explained on here before it gets understood.

The difference is Jay wasn't disqualified Nasser was NO explanation needed

Jay had an angle Nasser didn't HISTORY shows Jay placed second and Nasser was DISQUALIFIED and he's in denial

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #2673 on: September 03, 2009, 04:26:25 PM »
If Jay was 2nd in the 2001 Olympia then Nasser was 3rd in 1996.  Both tested positive for diuretics.  The difference being that Jay threatened to sue because the testing facility was not IOC regulated, whereas Nasser did not.

right...they both should have been DQ'ed but Jay has considerably more clout than Nasser.

It's also no accident that they year the both got busted for illegal diuretics they were both in the shape of their lives.

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #2674 on: September 03, 2009, 04:28:41 PM »
right...they both should have been DQ'ed but Jay has considerably more clout than Nasser.

So much for nasser being outspoken. He probably whimpered and accepted judgment while Jay challenged the testing and won thereby keeping his rank.