Author Topic: Nasser El Sonbaty - Nasser Nights and More Stories  (Read 756709 times)

mossel

• Getbig IV
  • I blame it on the D-bol!!!!
Re: Nasser Nights and more...
« Reply #2725 on: October 19, 2009, 02:36:41 AM »
about this book u I keep hearing about...

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!
« Reply #2726 on: October 19, 2009, 04:07:57 AM »
someone please stop this thread!!!! :'(
then stop bumping it!

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #2727 on: October 23, 2009, 08:42:59 AM »
Sorry for the delay guys, here's the latest!

Nasser looking huge as usual and working in his garage

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #2728 on: October 23, 2009, 09:33:05 AM »

hahahhahahahahahhahahaha hahhahahhahahahahaaaaaaa aaaaaaa... i am just laughing because i remembered that asshole gronk who said he is bigger than the wizard ;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #2729 on: October 23, 2009, 09:37:27 AM »
hahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahhahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... i am just laughing because i remembered that asshole gronk who said he is bigger than the wizard ;D

That's because i am?

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #2730 on: October 23, 2009, 10:15:01 AM »
I'm comparable to Groink in pics as shown here, however we are both nowhere near the size of Nasser.  The difference is I know that, whereas Groink for some reason does not  :-\

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #2731 on: October 23, 2009, 10:40:26 AM »
I'm comparable to Groink in pics as shown here, however we are both nowhere near the size of Nasser.  The difference is I know that, whereas Groink for some reason does not  :-\

you look good in that shot, no doubt.  not to piss on you but it's more due to your structure that you look good in that particular pose than you actually being big.

We have all seen plenty of pics of you and it's that one pose that you look like anything in, just the way you are built.

Post up some similar shots as these that even come close

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #2732 on: October 23, 2009, 10:54:00 AM »

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #2733 on: October 23, 2009, 10:56:53 AM »
you look good in that shot, no doubt.  not to piss on you but it's more due to your structure that you look good in that particular pose than you actually being big.

We have all seen plenty of pics of you and it's that one pose that you look like anything in, just the way you are built.

I agree with you that that particular shot of me makes me look bigger than other pictures, that was actually the point I was trying to make - that if you only post fuzzy camera phone pictures of yourself alone and that are hand-picked you can give the impression of being bigger than you really are.  But if you post enough normal pictures with good resolution and colour, next to other people and objects, you get a better sense of how one really looks.  

However what you're doing is comparing the few hand-picked fuzzy pics of yourself to Nasser's many "normal" pictures and claiming you are bigger or comparable.  If those few fuzzy pics you keep reposting are representative of how you really look you would not be afraid to post normal pics of yourself from actual digitcal cameras, with friends or other objects to compare to.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #2734 on: October 23, 2009, 11:06:23 AM »
I agree with you that that particular shot of me makes me look bigger than other pictures, that was actually the point I was trying to make - that if you only post fuzzy camera phone pictures of yourself alone and that are hand-picked you can give the impression of being bigger than you really are.  But if you post enough normal pictures with good resolution and colour, next to other people and objects, you get a better sense of how one really looks.  

However what you're doing is comparing the few hand-picked fuzzy pics of yourself to Nasser's many "normal" pictures and claiming you are bigger or comparable.  If those few fuzzy pics you keep reposting are representative of how you really look you would not be afraid to post normal pics of yourself from actual digitcal cameras, with friends or other objects to compare to.

what's so bad about this pic ? that's what my arm looks like, what can't you see?

or this pic of my back. Do you think it's an illusion? that how big my back and traps are. are you blind?

You are assuming that because they aren't the highest quality pics ,that in reality i'm not as big as i look. I don't follow your logic. they are  PICTURES OF ME, they aren't stretched, morphed or anything . I actually look better than they show, 100% truth.

Maybe i'll get my girl to take some good ones

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #2735 on: October 23, 2009, 11:09:51 AM »

booooahhahahaha after gronk discovered he was an idiot to challenge nasser now he is changing the topic to make it between him and bobs ::)

wow bobs you look great in that shot :o..

gronk is big for sure but his arm looks like it contains  jelly and not hard muscles!!.. you and your fat king must start a diet if you want to look anything good!.. size is not everything IDIOT ;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #2736 on: October 23, 2009, 11:16:23 AM »
booooahhahahaha after gronk discovered he was an idiot to challenge nasser now he is changing the topic to make it between him and bobs ::)

wow bobs you look great in that shot :o..

gronk is big for sure but his arm looks like it contains  jelly and not hard muscles!!.. you and your fat kind must start a diet if you want to look anything good!.. size is not everything IDIOT ;D

For the THIRD time......tell your boy to post a CURRENT FDB PIC WITH PROOF, i'll do the same and we'll let Getbig decide.  I'm not afraid...i know what I look like.

Truth is if Nasser was anywhere near the "300 lbs with abs" you guys insist he is, he would gladly do it and own the shit out of me, but he's not.....which is really the point i'm driving at.

That's what we do here....weed out the bullshit

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #2737 on: October 23, 2009, 11:22:48 AM »
For the THIRD time......tell your boy to post a CURRENT FDB PIC WITH PROOF, i'll do the same and we'll let Getbig decide.  I'm not afraid...i know what I look like.

Truth is if Nasser was anywhere near the "300 lbs with abs" you guys insist he is, he would gladly do it and own the shit out of me, but he's not.....which is really the point i'm driving at.

gronk!!!.. put yourself in nasser's shoes, if you were a top pro. bb one day who won the AC and the NOC and placed 2nd and 3rd at the olympia, would you go so down to accept a challenge from a mr. NO-BODY on an internet forum???!!!.. of course not so dont ask nasser to do something you yourself would not do..

i am 165 pounds with abs, do you believe me or you need proofs??  i can take a pic. while i am scaling myself if you want ;D

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2738 on: October 23, 2009, 11:25:56 AM »
gronk!!!.. put yourself in nasser's shoes, if you were a top pro. bb one day who won the AC and the NOC and placed 2nd and 3rd at the olympia, would you go so down to accept a challenge from a mr. NO-BODY on an internet forum???!!!.. of course not so dont ask nasser to do something you yourself would not do..

i am 165 pounds with abs, do you believe me or you need proofs??  i can take a pic. while i am scaling myself if you want ;D

when you resort to selling your soiled manties online to pay the rent there is no more going down, you've already hit rock bottom

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #2739 on: October 23, 2009, 11:29:12 AM »

i am 165 pounds with abs, do you believe me or you need proofs??  i can take a pic. while i am scaling myself if you want ;D

Fair enough...but by the same token, stop expecting us all to believe your "300 lbs with abs" bullshit when there is no visual proof to back it up.

The only recent pics of nasser in the last few years are him in baggy T shirts just sitting there......or using an unattached air gun

Not even a tank top pic, kinda strange that there are no shots of him where he isn't covered up to his elbows when he is supposedly so "huge".

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #2740 on: October 23, 2009, 11:29:26 AM »

groink - you are simply a guy with a decent build who takes/have taken steroids.

nasser is a legend of bodybuilding.

are you joking with this post ?
175lbs by 31st July

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #2741 on: October 23, 2009, 11:47:48 AM »
groink - you are simply a guy with a decent build who takes/have taken steroids.

nasser is a legend of bodybuilding.

are you joking with this post ?

The great FP as always putting each individual in his right place! ;)..

great job my friend because leaving these idiots to say what they want will make them believe themselves,.. alex will believe he is really big and not fat and gronk will believe he is bigger than nasser! :-\

Jonny34

• Getbig III
« Reply #2742 on: October 23, 2009, 11:54:12 AM »
 8)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #2743 on: October 23, 2009, 11:55:19 AM »

great job my friend because leaving these idiots to say what they want will make them believe themselves,.. alex will believe he is really big and not fat and gronk will believe he is bigger than nasser! :-\

Talking about fat....Panda is a fucking obese blob who has no room to talk about anyone.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #2744 on: October 23, 2009, 12:12:55 PM »
what's so bad about this pic ? that's what my arm looks like, what can't you see?

or this pic of my back. Do you think it's an illusion? that how big my back and traps are. are you blind?

You are assuming that because they aren't the highest quality pics ,that in reality i'm not as big as i look. I don't follow your logic. they are  PICTURES OF ME, they aren't stretched, morphed or anything . I actually look better than they show, 100% truth.

Maybe i'll get my girl to take some good ones

You do look good overall, I never said you don't - but to be comparing yourself to Nasser is silly.   I've seen Nasser in person during his competitive years and more recently during retirement, and the difference in size is not that much at all.  Yes he was a bit bigger during his competitive years of course, but only by about 20 lbs or so.

Look at the calves here for example  :o

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #2745 on: October 23, 2009, 12:21:49 PM »
He is so lean and vascular that his skin looks paper thin

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #2746 on: October 23, 2009, 12:30:05 PM »
when you resort to selling your soiled manties online to pay the rent there is no more going down, you've already hit rock bottom

lmfao yeah he's "renting" his 5-bedroom home in San Diego near the ocean and leasing his cars all from online sales  ::)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #2747 on: October 23, 2009, 01:55:45 PM »

Sad to see a once great BB reduced to garage work  8)

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #2748 on: October 23, 2009, 02:07:07 PM »

thank you my friend - these 'men' are so delusional its unreal. team nasser are really doing them a favour by pointing out just how delusional they are.

Talking about fat....Panda is a fucking obese blob who has no room to talk about anyone.

hahaha calm down Mr Olympia hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahaha

your cro-magnon brain seems to have exploded in rage

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOM

175lbs by 31st July

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #2749 on: October 23, 2009, 04:07:22 PM »
thank you my friend - these 'men' are so delusional its unreal. team nasser are really doing them a favour by pointing out just how delusional they are.

hahaha calm down Mr Olympia hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahaha

your cro-magnon brain seems to have exploded in rage

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOM

great post
TEAM Nasser