Author Topic: Nasser El Sonbaty - Nasser Nights and More Stories  (Read 756735 times)

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
Re: Nasser Nights and more...
« Reply #3175 on: January 10, 2010, 12:45:43 PM »
Milk does a body good
Shithole residence
U

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #3176 on: January 10, 2010, 12:48:49 PM »
yes thx bobs the pics are really great and i am waiting for more and more!!.. why didnt alex train with you?.. it would have been very nice to see 2 top getbigger training together!..

thx bro. nolotil, the pharao of muscle's training pics in his prime are incomparable!!..

It was a bit short notice and I wasn't there for long, plus we were out at days seeing some of the other sights and only trained a few times, but next time we'll get a training session in with Alex for sure.  Nasser and I did train though, honestly we didn't know these two pics were being taken, my wife had the camera during the workout and took the shots from a bit of a distance

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #3177 on: January 10, 2010, 01:29:12 PM »
The thing I love about Nasser - and Bobs as well - is the way they manage to look masculine and muscular but also highly intelligent and authoritative at the same time. A truly rare trait and no doubt why the ladies are always buzzing around them !!

x2!  Couldn't have said it better myself, BEST THREAD EVER ON GETBIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
TEAM Nasser

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #3178 on: January 10, 2010, 01:46:20 PM »
is this a revolution against your king (the nice young big man mr. alex)??.. ;D

Heck no A23 is a great dude....to each his own

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #3179 on: January 10, 2010, 01:56:43 PM »
The best thead of all time. It just keeps getting better and better.

The demand for Nasser pics is as high now as ever before.

A thousand thankyou's for this blessing, Bobs and Nasser!!

Yes, it's so delightful with the new pictures. I'll cry myself to sleep out of sheer happiness

marty31672

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3180 on: January 10, 2010, 02:43:10 PM »
Nasser was a bodybuilder

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #3181 on: January 10, 2010, 11:46:01 PM »
You look good Bobs, But Nasser looks like the beat up old powerlifter guy at the gym.  Every gym has one.

so are you the one of your gym? :-X

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #3182 on: January 10, 2010, 11:50:07 PM »
The thing I love about Nasser - and Bobs as well - is the way they manage to look masculine and muscular but also highly intelligent and authoritative at the same time. A truly rare trait and no doubt why the ladies are always buzzing around them !!
they look fat. hope this helps.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #3183 on: January 11, 2010, 09:02:03 AM »
they look fat. hope this helps.

Epic jealousy.  Popular opinion differs  8)

Bob you are looking good and healthy , you have put on some good size by the look of the pics.

Bobs looking lean

Lookin good bobs,alot leaner then before
...no homo.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #3184 on: January 11, 2010, 09:14:11 AM »
so are you the one of your gym? :-X

Nope. I look ten years younger than i am.... Full head of hair, no glasses

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: Nasser Nights + Bobs 2010 Nasser Visit!
« Reply #3185 on: January 11, 2010, 09:19:52 AM »
You're lucky fucker to able ato work out with Nasser...I'll give you that.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #3186 on: January 11, 2010, 10:02:09 AM »
You're lucky fucker to able ato work out with Nasser...I'll give you that.

Thanks, but not only work out, also many other social activities

(not sure why the first pic is shifted at the bottom and re-coloured, it's just how it uploaded from my camera)

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #3187 on: January 11, 2010, 10:05:27 AM »

(not sure why the first pic is shifted at the bottom and re-coloured, it's just how it uploaded from my camera)

Damn bobs,you look good in a dress! nice boobs!

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #3188 on: January 11, 2010, 10:09:23 AM »
Also no joke, as Nasser doesn't take crap from anyone...at the above club some guido looking dude with a few guys and girls nudged into Nasser at the bar to try to make room for themselves and Nasser assertively got in his face and told him, "dont shove."  The guy looked scared and goes, "I just want to have a good time," to which Nasser replied, "if you want to have a good time then don't shove" and nudged back at him.  They moved away and shortly after the girls who were with them came back to Nasser to ensure "we're all cool right?!" lol.

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #3189 on: January 11, 2010, 10:11:51 AM »

Bobs, I'm willing to change my opinion of Nasser if you tell me he paid for these hookers.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #3190 on: January 11, 2010, 10:12:06 AM »

Damn bobs,you look good in a dress! nice boobs!

Was just a new look I was trying out that evening, thanks for the reassurance that it worked lol

Lumberjack88

• Getbig III
  • "Big Dreamers Never Sleep" - David Lee Roth
« Reply #3191 on: January 11, 2010, 10:22:16 AM »
Also no joke, as Nasser doesn't take crap from anyone...at the above club some guido looking dude with a few guys and girls nudged into Nasser at the bar to try to make room for themselves and Nasser assertively got in his face and told him, "dont shove."  The guy looked scared and goes, "I just want to have a good time," to which Nasser replied, "if you want to have a good time then don't shove" and nudged back at him.  They moved away and shortly after the girls who were with them came back to Nasser to ensure "we're all cool right?!" lol.

Haha, Nasser really knows how to own those twinks... I've heard a rumour that back in the day, when Nasser was living in Germany/Stuttgart, he's beaten up some (italian?) coworkers because they were provocative?? Gotta love his "no crap taking" attitude!

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #3192 on: January 11, 2010, 10:34:18 AM »
OMG imaging the pussy pulling possibilities one would have clubbing with Nasser!  Bobs you are one lucky guy.

But Bobs, since you are friends with Nasser why don't you invite him to post here on getbig?  Surely he can't be afraid of a few tiny tit trolls.   ???

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #3193 on: January 11, 2010, 10:52:35 AM »
OMG imaging the pussy pulling possibilities one would have clubbing with Nasser!  Bobs you are one lucky guy.

But Bobs, since you are friends with Nasser why don't you invite him to post here on getbig?  Surely he can't be afraid of a few tiny tit trolls.   ???

The mantie salesman does post here.

ag2

• Getbig III
  • President of the Peanut gallery.
« Reply #3194 on: January 11, 2010, 12:44:48 PM »
Bobs, I'm willing to change my opinion of Nasser if you tell me he paid for these hookers.

Lol at the epic jelousy displayed here, are you mad because Bobs and his crew get to jetset around the world while your stuck in your trailer and sad life?  for the record that is Bobs wife and the blonde is Nasser's friend,

Why don't you post a pic of your wife/boyfriend?  All you have done is post negative crap, how about something positive at the fact that former board rivals like Alex and Bobs can sit down and have a good time or are you such a sad person that you can find nothing positive to say ever?

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #3195 on: January 11, 2010, 01:11:11 PM »

beside his movie star good looks nasser's ability to converse in a smart cool way also is a women magnet ;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #3196 on: January 11, 2010, 01:15:35 PM »
beside his movie star good looks nasser's ability to converse in a smart cool way also is a women magnet ;D

Maybe if you possessed some of these qualities yourself you wouldn't have to worship a retired bodybuilder

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #3197 on: January 11, 2010, 01:19:46 PM »
Maybe if you possessed some of these qualities yourself you wouldn't have to worship a retired bodybuilder

and if you had nasser's genetics or intelligence or charisma you may have not been just another loser in life ;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #3198 on: January 11, 2010, 01:28:47 PM »
and if you had nasser's genetics or intelligence or charisma you may have not been just another loser in life ;D

Says the guy living in a tent in egypt

I do just fine in all three departments. and i don't feel the need to live vicariously through someone else.

I hate to break it to you sherif, but you aren't Nasser  :P

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #3199 on: January 11, 2010, 01:55:33 PM »
Says the guy living in a tent in egypt

I do just fine in all three departments. and i don't feel the need to live vicariously through someone else.

I hate to break it to you sherif, but you aren't Nasser  :P

really!!!.. yes my alienist told me this too ::)