Author Topic: Nasser El Sonbaty - Nasser Nights and More Stories  (Read 756682 times)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
Re: Nasser Nights + Bobs 2010 Nasser Visit!
« Reply #3325 on: January 14, 2010, 05:20:50 PM »
No, Nasser is Sharma. Why beat around the bush. He's the only one you said you didn't know. You of the thousands of PMs and the nominal head of Team Nasser!? I maybe monumentally naive but I'm not that stupid.  :) 

Interesting theory, but last time I said I am not Sharma you replied with "total bullshit!!!!!" - you take that back now?  :)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #3326 on: January 14, 2010, 05:26:53 PM »
Interesting theory, but last time I said I am not Sharma you replied with "total bullshit!!!!!" - you take that back now?  :)
Nope. Sharma is Nasser. Maybe another gimmick if the occasion warrants, I understand. But he's here, and you know it. Anyone one who pens this misanthropic missive is definitely present, and the troll under the bridge is Sharma.   

/omnipotent is one word

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3327 on: January 14, 2010, 05:27:19 PM »
hang on a minute

arent i meant to be Nasser??!!  ;D

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #3328 on: January 14, 2010, 05:34:26 PM »
hang on a minute

Wow! Funny you show right up.   ;)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #3329 on: January 14, 2010, 05:34:38 PM »
Nope. Sharma is Nasser. Maybe another gimmick if the occasion warrants, I understand. But he's here, and you know it. Anyone one who pens this misanthropic missive is definitely present, and the troll under the bridge is Sharma.   

/omnipotent is one word

You sound very confident this time in your theory!

Do you think he may be gh15 instead?

Also, you're totally convinced that Nasser was not just kidding around when he said he's on the boards under a different name? :)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #3330 on: January 14, 2010, 05:37:16 PM »
Wow! Funny you show right up.   ;)

Aha, additional factors to consider!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #3331 on: January 14, 2010, 05:44:09 PM »
You sound very confident this time in your theory!

Do you think he may be gh15 instead?

Also, you're totally convinced that Nasser was not just kidding around when he said he's on the boards under a different name? :)
Hmm. bobs trying to roil the waters, yet again. What a surprise. So, Nasser wrote a detailed e-mail filled with grammatical and spelling mistakes, which was leaked idiotically, noting the brilliance of his 3 MAs four years ago, as well as his insidious insecurity. to. bluff Getbig now!? Oh brother.  

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #3332 on: January 14, 2010, 05:48:07 PM »
Hmm. bobs trying to roil the waters, yet again. What a surprise. So, Nasser wrote a detailed e-mail filled with grammatical and spelling mistakes, which was leaked idiotically, noting the brilliance of his 3 MAs four years ago, as well as his insidious insecurity. to. bluff Getbig now!? Oh brother.  

I'm not trying to convince you of one thing or the other now, just throwing a few factors your way for fun.  

I must admit I do find it humorous that you are so confident in your theory today especially since your gimmick theories change so often.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #3333 on: January 14, 2010, 06:15:24 PM »
I'm not trying to convince you of one thing or the other now, just throwing a few factors your way for fun.  

I must admit I do find it humorous that you are so confident in your theory today especially since your gimmick theories change so often.
You keep saying 'change,' but I keep saying Sharma. Why is that? Look, Nasser is posting here , you know it, and you keep lying about it. Why do you have such a problem about it?   ;)  

/oh. and why does nasser keep juicing now that he just sits around on his ass?

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #3334 on: January 14, 2010, 06:25:36 PM »
i am exagerrating things about alex now for fun and i believe it's very abvious :-X

but i really never hated him at all on the contrary i like funny ppl and for me he is very funny.. when bobs phoned me for the 1st time few monthes ago the relation between alex and team nasser was at its shittiest condition but when we mentioned him i told bobs that i liked him because he was funny!!..

as you see team nasser is a team of love and peace 8)
I agree , you guys are cool and the back and forth we have had on here is just for laughs , but alex is a guy with serious issues.
He maybe sucking upto you here now but he will be slamming you with a gimmick elsewhere..its how he works and thats not hating on him I just think the guy has some major issues up top.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #3335 on: January 14, 2010, 06:27:49 PM »
hang on a minute

Arnt you meant to be on the phone with Bober  :D

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3336 on: January 14, 2010, 06:48:24 PM »
no, i just got off the phone with Sharma  ;D

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #3337 on: January 14, 2010, 06:56:26 PM »
no, i just got off the phone with Sharma  ;D
Ask him why he still juices when he's retired? Beefing up for that Shamu role?  

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #3338 on: January 14, 2010, 07:54:20 PM »
no, i just got off the phone with Sharma  ;D

and i just got off the phone with fatpanda ;D team nasser has an international communication net :-X

hey bobs why havent you posted some new pics??!!..

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #3339 on: January 14, 2010, 09:16:13 PM »
You keep saying 'change,' but I keep saying Sharma. Why is that? Look, Nasser is posting here , you know it, and you keep lying about it. Why do you have such a problem about it?   ;)  

You keep saying Sharma, but you have changed umpteen times in who you believe to be Sharma.  I

/oh. and why does nasser keep juicing now that he just sits around on his ass?

Meltdown :)  ....or failed attempt to induce a meltdown :)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #3340 on: January 14, 2010, 09:19:46 PM »
and i just got off the phone with fatpanda ;D team nasser has an international communication net :-X

hey bobs why havent you posted some new pics??!!..

I will soon :)

...actually there is a rumour that an interesting video might be posted in the near future on this thread  ;D

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #3341 on: January 14, 2010, 09:24:28 PM »
I will soon :)

...actually there is a rumour that an interesting video might be posted in the near future on this thread  ;D

wow video!!!!.. about what?.. no dont tell me bobs, keep it as a surprise ;D ;)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #3342 on: January 14, 2010, 09:33:10 PM »
You keep saying Sharma, but you have changed umpteen times in who you believe to be Sharma.  I

Meltdown :)  ....or failed attempt to induce a meltdown :)
Double fail.  ::)   ::)

Bober? Babar!?  That's where you assume an indulgence from the White Man. Sorry, Brown Man. Can't give it to you. You, and Nasser enjoy that avatar movie.  ;)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #3343 on: January 15, 2010, 08:40:56 AM »
Double fail.  ::)   ::)

Are you saying now that you have not changed your theory over who you believe Sharma is?  From Sherief, then me, and now you're saying he's Nasser?  ::)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #3344 on: January 15, 2010, 08:48:26 AM »
I think it's funny that Team Nasser members are constantly trying to pin you down, and hold you to what you said.....but they change their story every other day.

Sharif is the worst at this

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #3345 on: January 15, 2010, 08:51:30 AM »
Whoever the fuck is Sharma doesn't change a thing. He's the most pathetic animal ever to post on this site. Sevastase sounds like a rocket scientist compared to that worn out vinyl.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #3346 on: January 15, 2010, 08:57:10 AM »
Whoever the fuck is Sharma doesn't change a thing. He's the most pathetic animal ever to post on this site. Sevastase sounds like a rocket scientist compared to that worn out vinyl.

Sounds like the legendary Sharma has hurt your feelings pretty bad in the past

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #3347 on: January 15, 2010, 08:59:21 AM »
Sounds like the legendary Sharma has hurt your feelings pretty bad in the past

Sure, I just happen to take off the record stupidity as an insult to my intelligence. Not that a dimwit like yourself can understand this, you're another worn out record who constantly is "getting off the phone with Nasser".

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #3348 on: January 15, 2010, 09:02:39 AM »
On to some pictures from the trip, will continue with some pictures and stories of his dogs for now.

This is Sato as you probably know, who is now 160 lbs!

Very friendly and intelligent.  She recognized me even though it had been almost 14 months since my last visit.  She ALWAYS barks at strangers who come onto Nasser's driveway or front yard, but when I first parked and got out she came up to greet me, and then when she saw my wife come out of the car she barked a few times at her lol, but warmed up to her too after she saw me and Nasser being friendly with her.  Akitas in general are very aggressive with strangers and would not embrace a stranger who just drives up on Nasser's driveway without recognizing him.  

http://www.yourpurebredpuppy.com/reviews/akitas.html

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #3349 on: January 15, 2010, 09:04:40 AM »
On to some pictures from the trip, will continue with some pictures and stories of his dogs for now.

This is Sato as you probably know, who is now 160 lbs!

Very friendly and intelligent.  She recognized me even though it had been almost 14 months since my last visit.  She ALWAYS barks at strangers who come onto Nasser's driveway or front yard, but when I first parked and got out she came up to greet me, and then when she saw my wife come out of the car she barked a few times at her lol, but warmed up to her too after she saw me and Nasser being friendly with her.  Akitas in general are very aggressive with strangers and would not embrace a stranger who just drives up on Nasser's driveway without recognizing him.  

http://www.yourpurebredpuppy.com/reviews/akitas.html

Thats one sexy bitch.

...and the dog is nice also.