Author Topic: Nasser El Sonbaty - Nasser Nights and More Stories  (Read 756633 times)

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
Re: Nasser Nights + Bobs 2010 Nasser Visit!
« Reply #3350 on: January 15, 2010, 09:06:44 AM »
On to some pictures from the trip, will continue with some pictures and stories of his dogs for now.

This is Sato as you probably know, who is now 160 lbs!

Very friendly and intelligent.  She recognized me even though it had been almost 14 months since my last visit.  She ALWAYS barks at strangers who come onto Nasser's driveway or front yard, but when I first parked and got out she came up to greet me, and then when she saw my wife come out of the car she barked a few times at her lol, but warmed up to her too after she saw me and Nasser being friendly with her.  Akitas in general are very aggressive with strangers and would not embrace a stranger who just drives up on Nasser's driveway without recognizing him.  

http://www.yourpurebredpuppy.com/reviews/akitas.html

So the game is we're supposed to guess who gets pounded first by "Huge Nasser", you or the dog? What do we win if we get the right answer? Some soiled undy?

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #3351 on: January 15, 2010, 09:07:25 AM »
The purely white dog is Nasser's male Akita "Kuma" who is still a puppy, but weighs 90 lbs.  The one with a bit of grey is "Kona" who is Nasser's admirer's dog, actually is a half-wolf/half-dog and really gets along well with Kuma.  The two are buddies, while Sato has taken more so of a "mother" type role and watches over them when outside or at the dog beach.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #3352 on: January 15, 2010, 09:11:47 AM »
On to some pictures from the trip, will continue with some pictures and stories of his dogs for now.

This is Sato as you probably know, who is now 160 lbs!

Very friendly and intelligent.  She recognized me even though it had been almost 14 months since my last visit.  She ALWAYS barks at strangers who come onto Nasser's driveway or front yard, but when I first parked and got out she came up to greet me, and then when she saw my wife come out of the car she barked a few times at her lol, but warmed up to her too after she saw me and Nasser being friendly with her.  Akitas in general are very aggressive with strangers and would not embrace a stranger who just drives up on Nasser's driveway without recognizing him.  

http://www.yourpurebredpuppy.com/reviews/akitas.html

Epic flexing you arm without making it obvious.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #3353 on: January 15, 2010, 09:12:58 AM »
Epic flexing you arm without making it obvious.

I am not >:(......oh your not talking about me :-[

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #3354 on: January 15, 2010, 09:13:17 AM »
The purely white dog is Nasser's male Akita "Kuma" who is still a puppy, but weighs 90 lbs.  The one with a bit of grey is "Kona" who is Nasser's admirer's dog, actually is a half-wolf/half-dog and really gets along well with Kuma.  The two are buddies, while Sato has taken more so of a "mother" type role and watches over them when outside or at the dog beach.

No one gives a shit

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #3355 on: January 15, 2010, 09:33:09 AM »
No one gives a shit

Given that two of the only three posts so far on this page are from you, its safe to say you do care ;)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #3356 on: January 15, 2010, 09:35:12 AM »

Thats one sexy bitch.

...and the dog is nice also.

You're nothing short of a cuddly teddy bear yourself Clavin :)

So the game is we're supposed to guess who gets pounded first by "Huge Nasser", you or the dog? What do we win if we get the right answer? Some soiled undy?

Coming from the guy who just posted earlier that he's intelligent  ::)  Yup your post just oozes of intellect.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #3357 on: January 15, 2010, 09:35:53 AM »
Given that two of the only three posts so far on this page are from you, its safe to say you do care ;)

Yes

Posting = caring  ::)

What's next......I'm "obsessed"   ::) ::)

And then the grand finale......"Your smashing your keyboard as you type"  ::) ::) ::)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #3358 on: January 15, 2010, 09:38:25 AM »
Yes

Posting = caring  ::)

It does.  Especially staying in a thread, reading it, clicking refresh, and replying all on your own time.  Nothing wrong with that though :)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #3359 on: January 15, 2010, 09:43:35 AM »
Sato, Kuma and some others at the Dog Beach.  It was quite the spectacle.  Kuma being the alpha male would run from dog to dog, rip tennis balls out of their mouth and run onward, pin other dogs to the ground, and occasionally growl.  He doesn't mean any harm but likes to show his dominance, meanwhile the rest of the dog owners get annoyed and complain to Nasser.  One even called security who drove up and tried asking Nasser to keep a watch on his aggressive dog.  Nasser let them know he's just playing around.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #3360 on: January 15, 2010, 09:45:38 AM »
It does.  Especially staying in a thread, reading it, clicking refresh, and replying all on your own time.  Nothing wrong with that though :)

But not nearly as much as you care about Nasser's day to day life...so much so that you want us to care about it too. sorry, no sale

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #3361 on: January 15, 2010, 09:47:26 AM »
Sato, Kuma and some others at the Dog Beach.  It was quite the spectacle.  Kuma being the alpha male would run from dog to dog, rip tennis balls out of their mouth and run onward, pin other dogs to the ground, and occasionally growl.  He doesn't mean any harm but likes to show his dominance, meanwhile the rest of the dog owners get annoyed and complain to Nasser.  One even called security who drove up and tried asking Nasser to keep a watch on his aggressive dog.  Nasser let them know he's just playing around.

No one gives a fuck about nassers stupid dogs except you.  have you noticed besides me making fun of you, no one else is posting?

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #3362 on: January 15, 2010, 09:51:26 AM »
No one gives a fuck about nassers stupid dogs except you.  have you noticed besides me melting down me making fun of you, no one else is posting?

Yeah cause I posted them a whole 20-30 minutes ago?  ::)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #3363 on: January 15, 2010, 09:52:34 AM »
But not nearly as much as you care about Nasser's day to day life...so much so that you want us to care about it too. sorry, no sale

Obviously, Nasser's a good friend so I do care about his day to day life, as he cares about mine and as friends in general care about each others'.  I'm not denying that.  You, however claim you dont care yet are constantly in his threads :)

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #3364 on: January 15, 2010, 09:54:44 AM »
bobs, during your visit did you see nasser get on a scale?
did you see his abs?

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #3365 on: January 15, 2010, 09:55:24 AM »

PM BigBobs and get the uncensored version of the week-end with the dogs episode of Nasser Nights.
Posting dog pics on a BB board: thank God for Team Nasser, showing that there's still room from improvement in any realm possible, even stupidity.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #3366 on: January 15, 2010, 09:56:28 AM »
bobs, during your visit did you see nasser get on a scale?
did you see his abs?

What do you think his bodyweight is?  Just provide a #

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #3367 on: January 15, 2010, 09:56:51 AM »
Obviously, Nasser's a good friend so I do care about his day to day life, as he cares about mine and as friends in general care about each others'.  I'm not denying that.  You, however claim you dont care yet are constantly in his threads :)

I don't care.

You assume that because i take the time to write a response that i have some sort of emotional investment. Because you yourself are so heavily invested because Nasser is near and dear to your heart.

I just i like making fun of Nasser and his ball-lickers, it's not that serious

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #3368 on: January 15, 2010, 09:58:56 AM »
What do you think his bodyweight is?  Just provide a #

270.....maybe more.  From the looks of him, his waist is 40+ and his BF is over 20 percent. It looks like Nasser is getting old real fast

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #3369 on: January 15, 2010, 10:03:15 AM »
270.....maybe more.  From the looks of him, his waist is 40+ and his BF is over 20 percent. It looks like Nasser is getting old real fast

Alex looked fat compared to Nasser so if Nasser has a 40 inch waist and +20% BF, then what the fuck is Alex?  50 inch waist?  40% BF.  I wouldn't doubt it.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #3370 on: January 15, 2010, 10:05:37 AM »

Never knew 20% bf shows so much forearm separation.  I guess me and you must be 30%.

and LOL if his waist was 40+ the sweatpants I got him as a gift would not have fit.

Still taking bodyweight estimates  if anyone else wants to take their guess.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #3371 on: January 15, 2010, 10:06:25 AM »
Never knew 20% bf shows so much forearm separation.  I guess me and you must be 30%.

and LOL if his waist was 40+ the sweatpants I got him as a gift would not have fit.

How sweet.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #3372 on: January 15, 2010, 10:07:13 AM »

Nasser in that pic was 290 with 11% BF

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #3373 on: January 15, 2010, 10:08:31 AM »

he's a fat fuck and you know it, the more you sit here and makes excuses for your hero, the bigger a dick you become

That's  a FAT OLD MAN...sorry to burst your bubble.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #3374 on: January 15, 2010, 10:09:23 AM »
How sweet.

You sound like the kind of guy who is too cheap and ungrateful to every buy a friend anything just as a a small show of appreciation?  Even if he were to be very hospitable to you and your wife I mean boyfriend (in your case), take time driving you around to show places, taking you out to eat, etc.