Author Topic: Nasser El Sonbaty - Nasser Nights and More Stories  (Read 756646 times)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
Re: Nasser Nights + Bobs 2010 Nasser Visit!
« Reply #3450 on: January 16, 2010, 10:17:12 AM »
where did i say i doubt it?

i said "that's the smallest looking 300 pounder i've ever seen".....didn't say it wasn't true.

Point is you said you would "admit you are wrong" and that that you are "a fair guy," however since the vid has been posted you are posting nothing but negativity, probably even more so than before the vid was posted.  

If I was to challenge someone to post a video showing their bodyweight or to prove they are a capable of lifting a certain weight, and they do, I would eat my words, apologize, and give props to the person for winning the challenge - like a "fair man" does.  Just like Alex23 (a fair man) admitted he was incorrect about Nasser's size (and personality) after we all met up.  

But hey, you can continue to post negativity as it does not change the facts (that Nasser is well over 300 lbs and has a ton of muscle), it only shows your own bitterness.  Even if he's 20% bf, at 317 lbs that is much more lean body mass than any of Nasser's haters on getbig.

Now you're making further challenges, why on earth would Nasser now accept any other challenge of yours when you have proven that you will post nothing but negativity even when a challenge is met.  

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #3451 on: January 16, 2010, 10:18:34 AM »
I'm sure Babar has....but the sad thing is instead of telling us the truth, he's going to lie through his teeth to lick his hero's balls and tell us he's huge, big ass guns, thick pecs, blah....blah...blah...

So you're saying Alex23 is "lying through his teeth" too when he confirmed what I've been saying all along about Nasser's physique?  ::)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #3452 on: January 16, 2010, 10:20:43 AM »
haaaahaa, nasser as always funny and smart and of course BIG!!..

the idiots of GB said many times before that from his recent pics nasser didnt look anything more than 250 pounds, they didnt talk about his fats and this shit except now after they have been proved wrong although nasser in this video looks the exact same as in his recent pics.!!.. why we didnt here these "fat" comments before!..

but really i was expecting this and even more from GB idiots..

and yes gronk from your comments it's clear that nasser doesnt own your mind ::).. with all due respect to you, and to the fact that your are around 250 pounds and still keeps a good shape in your 40s, you too have a high BF%, at least higher than nasser and there is no wonder why you havent posted any topless pic. of your body!!.. you even didnt post a pic. of your biceps from the front when i asked you to show you had some details!!..

Very correct Sherief.  They thought he was 250 "tops" and now that he's 317 they are suggesting the difference is due to bodyfat haha, as though he has gained 67 lbs of fat since his pictures a few months ago  ::)  Haters will always hate.

Congrats

Thanks man, yeah she walked in at the end and then after I turned off the video had to explain that we were making it to "own" getbiggers lol.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #3453 on: January 16, 2010, 10:48:46 AM »
So you're saying Alex23 is "lying through his teeth" too when he confirmed what I've been saying all along about Nasser's physique?  ::)

I don't care who says what. As i've posted earlier. I draw my own conclusions.He looks like a fat old guy. If he DID look huge and impressive, what i say still stands....i would give him credit, BUT HE DOESN'T.

As far as him weighing 300....Yup, he does....even though it's got me scratching my head, cuz he sure don't look like he does.

I don't mean to come off so negative bobs, but you've posted pics of Nasser that show him looking worse than he ever has, and then a vid of him weighing 300+....and he doesn't look nearly that big........it doesn't make sense.

That's why I'm "challenging" him again.....there has GOT to be a ton of muscle under those shirts,right?  let's find out....what is he hiding?

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #3454 on: January 16, 2010, 10:56:59 AM »
I don't care who says what. As i've posted earlier. I draw my own conclusions.He looks like a fat old guy. If he DID look huge and impressive, what i say still stands....i would give him credit, BUT HE DOESN'T.

Sure, draw your own conclusions, but when you say that my opinion on Nasser's physique = "lying through my teeth" then the same accusation applies to anyone else who has met him like me and shares that opinion, and like it or not Alex23 is one of them.

As far as him weighing 300....Yup, he does....even though it's got me scratching my head, cuz he sure don't look like he does.

Like Azn said earlier, muscle is denser than fat.  If you can accept that then there's on need to scratch your head anymore :)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #3455 on: January 16, 2010, 11:06:16 AM »
Sure, draw your own conclusions, but when you say that my opinion on Nasser's physique = "lying through my teeth" then the same accusation applies to anyone else who has met him like me and shares that opinion, and like it or not Alex23 is one of them.

Like Azn said earlier, muscle is denser than fat.  If you can accept that then there's on need to scratch your head anymore :)

You keep mentioning A23 like that's supposed to matter.

And the "muscle is denser than fat" thing is just silly....no kidding... you think you're telling me something I don't know?

317 lbs is 317 lbs, he should look tremendous and he doesn't

something isn't adding up here

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #3456 on: January 16, 2010, 11:13:40 AM »
That's why I'm "challenging" him again.....there has GOT to be a ton of muscle under those shirts,right?  let's find out....what is he hiding?

He isn't hiding anything  8)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #3457 on: January 16, 2010, 11:15:32 AM »
He isn't hiding anything  8)

bi looks okay...see he still has the oil in there.

where is his tricep? do he lose it?

overall that's weak arm.... shit forearm, weird bi, NO tri, zero cuts ...mine are much, much better.

MuscleKing

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #3458 on: January 16, 2010, 11:18:04 AM »
Not even close to 300 pounds. Very odd shaped bicep. Looks oily. :-\

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #3459 on: January 16, 2010, 11:19:29 AM »
another

MuscleKing

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #3460 on: January 16, 2010, 11:20:47 AM »
another

Every shot gets worse. His biceps look ALOT smaller. Old age and over use of drugs will do that to you. Small forearms also.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #3461 on: January 16, 2010, 11:25:03 AM »
bi looks okay...see he still has the oil in there.

where is his tricep? do he lose it?

overall that's weak arm.... shit forearm, weird bi, NO tri, zero cuts ...mine are much, much better.

That's why it's pointless showing you pics or accepting "challenges" - now you're saying you see he has oil in there?!  

So far three people on getbig who have met him person confirmed he's huge and in great shape - myself, Alex23, and bentone, and I've also posted a video confirming the 250ish bodyweight accusations were complete BS.  That alone should be enough but then there's accusations of "why are his sleeves to his elbows, so I dug around and found something else and now there are silly remarks of "he has oil, that's a weird bi, no tri, zero cuts LOL.  

Anyone who is not a bitter hater will admit from the above that Nasser is very large and in good shape, or as the great Alex23 put it, post-retired largest pro bodybuilder.

Your arm pics actually show ZERO cuts, less peak/shape, and less size too.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #3462 on: January 16, 2010, 11:25:45 AM »
another

Hahahahahahahaaaaa. what a horrible looking arm. That's supposed to impress us !!??!!

look at my arm compared to that....I destroy him.

But he weighs 60 lbs more than i do  ::) Hahahahahahahahahahahaha ha

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #3463 on: January 16, 2010, 11:29:36 AM »
Hahahahahahahaaaaa. what a horrible looking arm. That's supposed to impress us !!??!!

Groinks = Different angle, horrible resolution, and still a tube-arm with hardly any peak or shape to it in comparison

MuscleKing

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #3464 on: January 16, 2010, 11:30:04 AM »

Groink clearly beating Nasser in the arm comparison. Nasser is mostly fat with very little quality muscle. Another win for groink. Groink > Nasser

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #3465 on: January 16, 2010, 11:34:16 AM »
Groinks = Different angle, horrible resolution, and still a tube-arm with hardly any peak or shape to it in comparison

right  ::) my arm is bigger, better and more complete....there is no comparison.  you are fucking blind if you can't see that.

you see all that muscle UNDERNEATH my bicep?

those are called triceps, where's Nassers?

i won't even start on his 13 year old boy forearms Hahahahahahahaha.

MuscleKing

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #3466 on: January 16, 2010, 11:35:13 AM »
right  ::) my arm is bigger, better and more complete....there is no comparison.  you are fucking blind if you can't see that.

you see all that muscle UNDERNEATH my bicep?

those are called triceps, where's Nassers?

i won't even start on his 13 year old boy forearms Hahahahahahahaha.

hahahahaah  BigBobs = OWNED

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #3467 on: January 16, 2010, 11:37:27 AM »

and you're right...the res on my pics is lower...if it was higher I'd be killing him even worse, because a lot of the cuts and detail aren't showing....and yet my arm is still more muscular than Nassers shapeless putty-arm

Be thankful for that

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #3468 on: January 16, 2010, 11:38:55 AM »

hahahahaah  BigBobs = OWNED

Hahahahahaahahahaahaahaa ahaahahaaahahaahaaahahaa aaaaa!!!!!!!!

I am Nassers Father !!!!!!!!!!  it is now written

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #3469 on: January 16, 2010, 11:41:31 AM »
Groink installs tv's?

yes my friend, uneducated ppl are not choosers :-X

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #3470 on: January 16, 2010, 11:42:40 AM »
and you're right...the res on my pics is lower...if it was higher I'd be killing him even worse, because a lot of the cuts and detail aren't showing....and yet my arm is still more muscular than Nassers shapeless putty-arm

Be thankful for that

Then why dont you post the few slightly-better resolution pics you've posted before of your arms where they look much smaller?  In one of them they looked the size of my arms.  I can dig them up when I have time, or you can simply post them yourself?

MuscleKing

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #3471 on: January 16, 2010, 11:46:44 AM »
Then why dont you post the few slightly-better resolution pics you've posted before of your arms where they look much smaller?  In one of them they looked the size of my arms.  I can dig them up when I have time, or you can simply post them yourself?

No reason he should. It's obvious Groink owns Nasser and you are upset about it. At this point of Nasser's life, he is finished, begging people to buy his book. Groink is Nasser's father.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #3472 on: January 16, 2010, 11:49:47 AM »

Don't know what pics you are talking about, but i get what you are implying..sorry Bobs but that's how big my arms are.

Funny how you have switched gears from "Nasser's are better, lo-res, shapeless tube arm"...to now you are implying that they really don't look like that.  I thought they looked like shit, and Nasser's were better? which one is it?

Make up your mind Babar  :D

my arms have never been as tiny as yours....why are you getting so angry Bobs....my arms are bigger and better than Nasser's...it is a fact..I'd bet money on it. Just accept it

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #3473 on: January 16, 2010, 11:55:43 AM »
Don't know what pics you are talking about, but i get what you are implying..sorry Bobs but that's how big my arms are.

Funny how you have switched gears from "Nasser's are better, lo-res, shapeless tube arm"...to now you are implying that they really don't look like that.  I thought they looked like shit, and Nasser's were better? which one is it?

Make up your mind Babar  :D

my arms have never been as tiny as yours....why are you getting so angry Bobs....my arms are bigger and better than Nasser's...it is a fact..I'd bet money on it. Just accept it

When you improve the resolution slightly, wonders happen ;)

Groink:

Nassers:

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #3474 on: January 16, 2010, 11:57:53 AM »
When you improve the resolution slightly, wonders happen ;)

Groink:

Nassers:

yes...my arms are still much bigger than his...even though you are seeing mine from the front and his from the side  ;)

Plus that's me at 250....Nasser SUPPOSEDLY weighs 67 more pounds than me Hahahahahahahaahahaahaah aahaaha!!!!