Author Topic: Nasser El Sonbaty - Nasser Nights and More Stories  (Read 756703 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: Nasser Nights + Bobs 2010 Nasser Visit!
« Reply #3500 on: January 16, 2010, 01:02:38 PM »
Oh Brother the delusions of this TV repair man are endless!

When photos of Nasser rolling in style in a Limo are posted he says "those are too dangerous, I would never ride in them".  Yes because I much rather ride in a tv repair van all day long.   ::)

When one of the formerly biggest haters of Nasser meets him in person (Alex23), Alex is quick to acknowledge he was wrong and that Nasser is indeed huge and a very cool dude.

When a video of Nasser blows away the haters by destroying the 300lb mark (317 to be exact), you have these haters claiming "well he looks small".

Now this delusional man wants to challenge the 3x (at least) uncrowned Mr. Olympia?  I think Nasser even acknowledging your existence would be an insult.  The beautiful man with glasses is too busy enjoying life to the fullest to waste his time on you.

Its like when an Olympic sprinter wins the Gold Medal, you always hear of delusional people challenging him on the street to a race.  Its just a waste of time for the elite athlete.

Your delusion is like someone that thinks "Well I beat all the guys at the YMCA at basketball, so I'm gonna call Kobe Bryant and give him some tips".

You challenging Nasser is just ridiculous.  You should pray it doesn't happen, because that would be the biggest ownage in Getbig history (even moreso than the discovery of "Squadfather Towers").

You have convinced me to not watch TV any more, because obviously the radiation has melted your brain.

It's funny all i did was post a pic to own him....you guys are slinging personal insults about a fictitious life i don't even lead...HaHaha.

who's feelings are you trying to hurt? because all you are doing is making me laugh LOLOL

Self Ownage to the 9th degree

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #3501 on: January 16, 2010, 01:03:37 PM »

When photos of Nasser rolling in style in a Limo are posted he says "those are too dangerous, I would never ride in them".  Yes because I much rather ride in a tv repair van all day long.   ::)

When one of the formerly biggest haters of Nasser meets him in person (Alex23), Alex is quick to acknowledge he was wrong and that Nasser is indeed huge and a very cool dude.

When a video of Nasser blows away the haters by destroying the 300lb mark (317 to be exact), you have these haters claiming "well he looks small".

Now this delusional man wants to challenge the 3x (at least) uncrowned Mr. Olympia?  I think Nasser even acknowledging your existence would be an insult.  The beautiful man with glasses is too busy enjoying life to the fullest to waste his time on you.

Its like when an Olympic sprinter wins the Gold Medal, you always hear of delusional people challenging him on the street to a race.  Its just a waste of time for the elite athlete.

Your delusion is like someone that thinks "Well I beat all the guys at the YMCA at basketball, so I'm gonna call Kobe Bryant and give him some tips".

You challenging Nasser is just ridiculous.  You should pray it doesn't happen, because that would be the biggest ownage in Getbig history

You have convinced me to not watch TV any more, because obviously the radiation has melted your brain.

Best post on this whole debate so far!  The desperation of some has no ends, regardless of what pictures or videos you post they will try to grasp at straws to think of a negative spin to put on it instead of giving props where it's due, then they assume their claims still have any credibility left to them

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #3502 on: January 16, 2010, 01:05:36 PM »
No, only someone that doesn't agree with you is 'blind'. From the pictures post right here on this page, Groink's is bigger. When Nasser was still competing might be a different story, but with what is posted here, it's a no-brainer.

No, People who make such strong statements and then get proven wrong and fail give props are blind (i.e. claiming Nasser was 250 tops for ages and then when proven wrong continuing to post negative and trying to make other challenges).

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #3503 on: January 16, 2010, 01:06:30 PM »
Lets face it

Nasser is a shadow of his former self and is gradually turning into a  blob of fat.  All those runs into Tijuana to gas up the old tank is paying dividends anymore.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #3504 on: January 16, 2010, 01:06:33 PM »
Only someone blind would really that Groink's arms are bigger than Nasser's - just like the claim that Nasser weighs 250 lbs tops...both are so far off from reality.

Now he's basically saying "okay I was totally off with Nasser's bodyweight claim but I'm still right about my arms" lol

you are on "tilt" now and just saying the same thing over and over. i realize this must be difficult for you, seeing your idol crushed so decisively by me

the proof is right here on this page, do you think if you keep spouting the same crap..... THAT NO ONE IS BUYING, eventually it will become the truth ?

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #3505 on: January 16, 2010, 01:08:00 PM »
you are on "tilt" now and just saying the same thing over and over. i realize this must be difficult for you, seeing your idol crushed so decisively by me

the proof is right here on this page, do you think if you keep spouting the same crap..... THAT NO ONE IS BUYING, eventually it will become the truth ?

Only one thing was proven in this thread, and that was hard #'s on the video which proved you wrong.

HugeAl

• Getbig III
« Reply #3506 on: January 16, 2010, 01:09:57 PM »
i don't get what we're comparing here. one guy is a celebrated, world famous bodybuilder and the other is a tv delivery guy whose wife left him and who lives in squalor?

lol, only on getbig is this a "contest". and has groink posted any other than his arms anyway?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #3507 on: January 16, 2010, 01:10:18 PM »
Only one thing was proven in this thread, and that was hard #'s on the video which proved you wrong.

And that my arm crushes Nassers into next week. As the pictures CLEARLY show

you are acting like a petulant child now BigKnobs....

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #3508 on: January 16, 2010, 01:11:12 PM »

You challenging Nasser is just ridiculous.  You should pray it doesn't happen, because that would be the biggest ownage in Getbig history (even moreso than the discovery of "Squadfather Towers").

That's quite a rant you have there.
Groink really did a number on you didn't he?  :D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #3509 on: January 16, 2010, 01:12:03 PM »
i don't get what we're comparing here. one guy is a celebrated, world famous bodybuilder and the other is a tv delivery guy whose wife left him and who lives in squalor?

lol, only on getbig is this a "contest". and has groink posted any other than his arms anyway?

Yes i have, but wer'e talking about arms here, gimmick.

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #3510 on: January 16, 2010, 01:13:21 PM »

No what we have here is one man who does an honest days work and another man (nasser) who sells his underwear and does private posing for schmoes.

HugeAl

• Getbig III
« Reply #3511 on: January 16, 2010, 01:14:07 PM »
And that my arm crushes Nassers into next week.

it doesn't. even if it did would it change the fact that he has nothing left to prove after winning an arnold classic and , many people believe, deserving of at least one Olympia?

I don't understand the point here. Surely at your age you should have more important concern like a wife and family (oh, sorry, they left you lol ) or a decent career (surely delivering televisions is some dead end shit)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #3512 on: January 16, 2010, 01:14:24 PM »
That's quite a rant you have there.
Groink really did a number on you didn't he?  :D

I must have really fucked over a lot of people that take shots at my family behind gimmicks. lots of hurt feeling here

i guess i've owned more people than i think i have...

and now i have added Nasser El Sonbaty to the list HaHaHahaHa!!!!!!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #3513 on: January 16, 2010, 01:17:48 PM »
it doesn't. even if it did would it change the fact that he has nothing left to prove after winning an arnold classic and , many people believe, deserving of at least one Olympia?

I don't understand the point here. Surely at your age you should have more important concern like a wife and family (oh, sorry, they left you lol ) or a decent career (surely delivering televisions is some dead end shit)

Oh....it does  :D

What does my fictitious personal life that have dreamed up in your head have to do with any of this?

it's just a pic of an arm....that is bigger than Nasser's.....I'm sure there are a few guys here with better arms than his...they suck, quite frankly

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #3514 on: January 16, 2010, 01:19:08 PM »
I must have really fucked over a lot of people that take shots at my family behind gimmicks. lots of hurt feeling here

i guess i've owned more people than i think i have...

and now i have added Nasser El Sonbaty to the list HaHaHahaHa!!!!!!

:D

Nasser must be in control tower one directing the flow of gimmicks while wiping away the tears of shame.

Its sad to see how far nasser has fallen that he engages in these childish acts of getbig thuggery.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #3515 on: January 16, 2010, 01:20:53 PM »
:D

Nasser must be in control tower one directing the flow of gimmicks while wiping away the tears of shame.

Its sad to see how far nasser has fallen that he engages in these childish acts of getbig thuggery.

HahhahhahhahHahHahHahHah HahHahHahHhahhahhahHahHh ahhahHahaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #3516 on: January 16, 2010, 01:23:59 PM »
And that my arm crushes Nassers into next week. As the pictures CLEARLY show

you are acting like a petulant child now BigKnobs....

Those pics show nothing, just like I threw up a pic to show mine can look bigger than yours in certain angles.  Like I said, the only thing proven is the hard #'s on the weigh scale, then since you were humiliated at being 70 lbs off now you're trying to cling to comparing one bodypart from blurry pictures lmao

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #3517 on: January 16, 2010, 01:24:23 PM »

One Olympia? C'mon Sharma you used to say 3X.
Have another shot of the nasser kool aid to refresh your memory :D

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #3518 on: January 16, 2010, 01:29:30 PM »
If Nasser is in the shape that team nasser say he is then it should be just as easy for bobs to post a pic of nasser shirtless as it was for him to post the video proving his weight is in fact over 300 lbs. Easier in fact since it doesn't require a video.

I admit I was wrong about Nasser not weighing 300 lbs but I believe the 318 lbs he does weigh is not nearly in the shape team nasser proclaims.

Let's see this 318 lbs with abs.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #3519 on: January 16, 2010, 01:30:18 PM »
Those pics show nothing, just like I threw up a pic to show mine can look bigger than yours in certain angles.  Like I said, the only thing proven is the hard #'s on the weigh scale, then since you were humiliated at being 70 lbs off now you're trying to cling to comparing one bodypart from blurry pictures lmao

your arm doesn't look bigger than mine, regardless of any angle..keep dreaming.

it's funny to sit here and watch you keep trying to double-talk, deflect, and side-step your way out of the fact that you posted a shot of Nasser's gun...with ALL INTENTIONS of shutting me up....and i fucking threw that shit back in your face by BLOWING HIM AWAY with my own arm pic. It's Obvious you were completely blindsided by that, and you still haven't recovered

OKay  bobs...Nasser weighs more than i think he did...happy?

Doesn't change the fact i just owned that arm pic

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #3520 on: January 16, 2010, 01:33:41 PM »
your arm doesn't look bigger than mine, regardless of any angle..keep dreaming.

it's funny to sit here and watch you keep trying to double-talk, deflect, and side-step your way out of the fact that you posted a shot of Nasser's gun...with ALL INTENTIONS of shutting me up....and i fucking threw that shit back in your face by BLOWING HIM AWAY with my own arm pic. It's Obvious you were completely blindsided by that, and you still haven't recovered

OKay  bobs...Nasser weighs more than i think he did...happy?

Doesn't change the fact i just owned that arm pic

Correction, YOU think you owned him in that pic, just like you thought he was only 250 lbs.  Like I said from the start, his arm is bigger than yours, has a better bicep peak, and is a more clear better resolution picture.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #3521 on: January 16, 2010, 01:35:45 PM »
Let's see this 318 lbs with abs.

Let's see your pics with abs first?  Let's see Groink's video showing his now claimed 264 lbs?  Let's see Groink's abs?  Let's see a non-camera phone pic of Groink?

Why do you make so many demands while so little has been shown of yourself?

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #3522 on: January 16, 2010, 01:38:45 PM »
No wonder nasser is always wheezing and coughing - he weighs 318 pounds of blubber.

What is this obsession with 300lbs? That's a pretty unhealthy weight for someone at 5.10 who doesn't even compete anymore. Then again nasser does have a lot of insecurities.

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #3523 on: January 16, 2010, 01:40:18 PM »
Let's see your pics with abs first?  Let's see Groink's video showing his now claimed 264 lbs?  Let's see Groink's abs?  Let's see a non-camera phone pic of Groink?

Bobs, have I ever claimed once to be 300 lbs with abs?  Is there a team of idiots making that claim about me 500 times a day on this board?  No.

Let's see 318 lbs with abs.  If you can't prove it then stop making the claim.  You proved the weight claim and I admitted I was wrong.
Now lets see those abs.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #3524 on: January 16, 2010, 01:41:30 PM »

The recent pics I have seen of Nasser = no Abs