Author Topic: Nasser El Sonbaty - Nasser Nights and More Stories  (Read 756659 times)

Azn Muscle

• Getbig III
  • Team Nasser Forum at www.FavorMob.com/hugenasser
Re: Nasser Nights + Bobs 2010 Nasser Visit!
« Reply #3825 on: January 18, 2010, 02:32:21 PM »
You are looking at a pic of me in a thermal sweater and saying i have gyno...I pointed out how retarded and desperate that is....where is the "melt' in that?

It's funny when i defend myself I'm "melting" but you idiots post rant after rant about your hero and that's fine and dandy.

STILL waiting for a pic showing Nasser with a better arm than mine.

ATTENTION TEAM NASSER MEMBERS!!! BEFORE ENTERING THIS THREAD, PLEASE BE SURE TO WEAR PROPER PROTECTIVE GEAR.

HEAVY RADIATION FROM TV REPAIRMEN NUCLEAR MELTDOWNS HAS BEEN DETECTED HERE.

WhiteCastle

• Getbig III
  • The Wizard of Filth
« Reply #3826 on: January 18, 2010, 02:40:17 PM »
50-some pro shows in total, times $150 per posing trunks = approx.  $8,000 in total.

Yup, that's definitely funding his retired lifestyle with a nice home, nice cars, regularly going out, travelling, never working, etc.

Don't you think it's pretty disgraceful if, as you claim, he doesn't need the money? It's about the same as Don Mattingly selling someone his used jockstrap.

Big difference between posing trunks and pants.  If there was not a difference then haters would not have to lie that he sells posing trunks, and would just stick to "shirts and pants" when trying to make fun of Nasser.  Posing trunks = Tomatos.  What Nasser sells = Oranges.  Totally different.  You're retarted.

Oranges, eh?

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #3827 on: January 18, 2010, 02:47:48 PM »
Don't you think it's pretty disgraceful if, as you claim, he doesn't need the money? It's about the same as Don Mattingly selling someone his used jockstrap.

Oranges, eh?

At the time they weren't for sale.   Now they are.  Maybe you guys gave him the idea  ;D

As for it being "disgraceful" - I disagree, as I know Nasser personally and he doesn't do any g4p.  He's gotten lots of odd requests for huge sums of money over email but denies them.  We all had a laugh over it when out for dinner with Alex23.  Nasser said, "If some fans want my posing trunks, I don't care, I'll sell them.   But if they ask me to autograph them or do something weird I don't reply to them."  He also laughed and goes, "Why does everyone say they are 'soiled'?"

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #3828 on: January 18, 2010, 02:53:34 PM »
You can't seriously claim that the tone of your previous post is no different than the tone of our posts.  There was obviously anger in yours.

As for the arm pic, I already posted it earlier.  If you disagree and feel your arm is better that's your choice.  We aren't going to convince each other.

Maybe it wasn't gyno in the pic but simply bodyfat.  The chest and waist area definitely do not show low bodyfat.  Nasser is leaner than you.  That's also why his forearms are vascular and separated and he has a formidable bicep peak.

Anyway the whole Groink vs. Nasser comparison is pretty played out, I'm willing to drop the discussion if you are.

Really.

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
  • Deshay with the gauge, Vanilla with the nine.
« Reply #3829 on: January 18, 2010, 02:59:06 PM »
At the time they weren't for sale.   Now they are.  Maybe you guys gave him the idea  ;D

As for it being "disgraceful" - I disagree, as I know Nasser personally and he doesn't do any g4p.  He's gotten lots of odd requests for huge sums of money over email but denies them.  We all had a laugh over it when out for dinner with Alex23.  Nasser said, "If some fans want my posing trunks, I don't care, I'll sell them.   But if they ask me to autograph them or do something weird I don't reply to them."  He also laughed and goes, "Why does everyone say they are 'soiled'?"

Milo's went on record about how Nasser posed naked for about 5grand for some wealthy schmoe. Said he even laughed about it.... Milo's asked him, "Well if you are willing to do that for 5grand...what are you willing to do, for 7grand, or 10grand..."

Which leads us to a good question...what will Nasser do for Ten grand...probably a lot more then he would ever admit to you....  ::)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #3830 on: January 18, 2010, 02:59:18 PM »
Really.

Looks like you're not willing to drop the Nasser vs. Groink discussion as I suggested earlier?  Oh brother ::)

Oh well, your choice.  Yes, Nasser is bigger and leaner than you.

Btw, off topic but why are you covering your face  in the above pic when you've already posted your face here?

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #3831 on: January 18, 2010, 02:59:41 PM »
Is Groink a school teacher?  Or is he still in the 3rd grade?  

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #3832 on: January 18, 2010, 03:00:12 PM »
Milo's went on record about how Nasser posed naked for about 5grand for some wealthy schmoe. Said he even laughed about it.... Milo's asked him, "Well if you are willing to do that for 5grand...what are you willing to do, for 7grand, or 10grand..."

Which leads us to a good question...what will Nasser do for Ten grand...probably a lot more then he would ever admit to you....  ::)

"Milos went on record" (especially after he was angered at Nasser's interviews), therefore it must be true  ::)

You should be a detective.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #3833 on: January 18, 2010, 03:01:50 PM »
Really.
bobs' is just trolling you, man. Has been for pages. He's just keeping you occupied with the minutiae of your posts, throwing your pics back at you, or using asides to keep you from noting that Ol Nasser is an embittered, vindictive guy who now fights on the internet for the glory and validation he could never achieve on the Olympia stage.  ;)

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3834 on: January 18, 2010, 03:04:43 PM »
"Milo's went on record" (especially after he was angered at Nasser's interviews), therefore it must be true  ::)

You should be a detective.

I am not saying that Milo's word is Gospel...he did however know him, and they were friends at one point.

Unlike you, I can actually think for myself, and regardless how much I might esteem someone, I won't just take anyone's word verbatim without pondering it first.

But to you... Nasser is without any faults, and transcends the mere mortal status, that the rest of us pumpkinhead humans must deal with. I bet you also think that he turned water into wine, defeats Hydras in his spare time, and leaps tall buildings in a single bound.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #3835 on: January 18, 2010, 03:06:22 PM »
I am not saying that Milo's word is Gospel...he did however know him, and they were friends at one point.

Unlike you, I can actually think for myself, and regardless how much I might esteem someone, I won't just take anyone's word verbatim without pondering it first.

But to you... Nasser is without any faults, and transcends the mere mortal status, that the rest of us pumpkinhead humans must deal with. I bet you also think that he turned water into wine, defeats Hydras in his spare time, and leaps tall buildings in a single bound.
Damn fine post Top

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #3836 on: January 18, 2010, 03:06:30 PM »

Unlike you, I can actually think for myself, and regardless how much I might esteem someone, I won't just take anyone's word verbatim without analysing it first.

I understand, you don't know either of Milos or Nasser personally so for you it's just one word against the other.  I know Nasser very well so it's different for me.  

LOL

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #3837 on: January 18, 2010, 03:08:33 PM »
Looks like you're not willing to drop the Nasser vs. Groink discussion as I suggested earlier?  Oh brother ::)

Oh well, your choice.  Yes, Nasser is bigger and leaner than you.

Btw, off topic but why are you covering your face  in the above pic when you've already posted your face here?

Not a CURRENT pic. off of his website. at least a year old...looks more geared up there than the recent ones, where he just looks very fat.

still no bigger than me    

In his most recent ones you took he looks terrible.

i've decided not to post my face anymore, i have my reasons...whatever is out there is out there, but i'm not adding to it.

Azn Muscle

• Getbig III
  • Team Nasser Forum at www.FavorMob.com/hugenasser
« Reply #3838 on: January 18, 2010, 03:09:46 PM »
Oh brother the fight in these pumpkinheads is definitely noteworthy for such valor and courage (though based in delusion)!

This whole thread was meant for fans/friends of Nasser, the 3x (at least!) uncrowned Mr. Olympia.

Yet these bottom feeders have polluted it with baseless attacks and blasphemy!

Even when BigBobs and other team Nasser members compliment Groink's physique and offer to drop the subject, Groink just slaps everyone in the face and continues in his delusions of grandeur!

Its a shame that so many of you have hearts filled with such hatred.  If you could channel that hatred into productive things, perhaps one day you too can achieve great successes like Nasser has!

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3839 on: January 18, 2010, 03:11:04 PM »
Damn fine post Top

Good to know I am acquiring some fans out there...even if it took me three+ years to do so!

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3840 on: January 18, 2010, 03:16:08 PM »
Oh brother the fight in these pumpkinheads is definitely noteworthy for such valor and courage (though based in delusion)!

This whole thread was meant for fans/friends of Nasser, the 3x (at least!) uncrowned Mr. Olympia.

Yet these bottom feeders have polluted it with baseless attacks and blasphemy!

Even when BigBobs and other team Nasser members compliment Groink's physique and offer to drop the subject, Groink just slaps everyone in the face and continues in his delusions of grandeur!

Its a shame that so many of you have hearts filled with such hatred.  If you could channel that hatred into productive things, perhaps one day you too can achieve great successes like Nasser has!

Blasphemy? Nasser is now a God in which we should treat with reverence and awe?

Accomplishments? Perhaps my idea of accomplishments differ then most people... but I highly doubt that I would want to add "Mantie Selling," as a marketable skill. Also most people in the real world would scoff at any bodybuilding accomplishments, regardless of how much we might be impressed by them.....

But hey! Who am I to judge? Nasser should live life on his own terms.... if selling soiled underwear, pandering to the 5 people online that still give a shit about the 97 Olympia, or showing off his fine collection of Affliction t-shirts, and abscesses, makes him beam with pride...then I say "More power to you!"  :D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #3841 on: January 18, 2010, 03:17:08 PM »

That basically sums up big Babar and all of team Nasser in one sentence.

No matter what is posted, their stock reply is "No, no.....Nasser is better." no Matter WHAT the topic...it's comical.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #3842 on: January 18, 2010, 03:17:23 PM »
Not a CURRENT pic. off of his website. at least a year old...looks more geared up there than the recent ones, where he just looks very fat.

It's a few months old off his website.  Still more recent, and more clear, than your mini-red-light-webcam pic you keep posting.  

still no bigger than me

Oh brother, why I get trapped into spending time addressing someone so delusional is beyond me.   ::)  You can seriously keep a straight face and say he is "no bigger than you" in the blue top or in the weigh scale video?

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #3843 on: January 18, 2010, 03:18:38 PM »
In his most recent ones you took he looks terrible.

::) ::)

Fact is at 317 lbs you will never be close to this condition.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #3844 on: January 18, 2010, 03:20:19 PM »
The fact that Team Nasser is even arguing with Groink show's how credible Groink's credibility is.  An avg getbigger with a shitty physique who claimed to be better than Nasser would just be laughed at in one post and we would move on.  Groink appears to be the real deal.  

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #3845 on: January 18, 2010, 03:21:09 PM »
Good to know I am acquiring some fans out there...even if it took me three+ years to do so!

You mean three years (at least) :)

But hey! Who am I to judge? Nasser should live life on his own terms.... if selling soiled underwear, pandering to the 5 people online that still give a shit about the 97 Olympia, or showing off his fine collection of Affliction t-shirts, and abscesses, makes him beam with pride...then I say "More power to you!"  :D

Funny that you try to summarize his life in things that take a few minutes a day, if even, while ignoring the rest of his life which includes never worrying about having to work again, sleeping in when he wants, going out when he wants, going to beaches when he wants, getting plenty of women, having travelled all over the world, tons of fan respect daily, riding nice cars, having great friends, etc.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #3846 on: January 18, 2010, 03:24:03 PM »
::) ::)

Fact is at 317 lbs you will never be close to this condition.

I look better than that... and goodness you are weak as a kitten, that's a warmup for me.

how can you be struggling with such a light weight? are you sure you aren't a woman?

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #3847 on: January 18, 2010, 03:30:31 PM »
I look better than that... and goodness you are weak as a kitten, that's a warmup for me.

how can you be struggling with such a light weight? are you sure you aren't a woman?

Like I said, at 317 lbs, you would NEVER have that type of condition even though you are the same height...due to the fact that you carry much less muscle than Nasser.  Is it that hard for you to understand? 

Yup, 225 on incline is a working set for me.  Doesn't bother me in any way.  I have much else going for me in life to be concerned with whether I am moderately strong vs. very strong.

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3848 on: January 18, 2010, 03:34:49 PM »
You mean three years (at least) :)

Funny that you try to summarize his life in things that take a few minutes a day, if even, while ignoring the rest of his life which includes never worrying about having to work again, sleeping in when he wants, going out when he wants, going to beaches when he wants, getting plenty of women, having travelled all over the world, tons of fan respect daily, riding nice cars, having great friends, etc.

Achieving financial independence is a good thing, but it is not a goal in and of itself. Before we really start drooling over Nasser's many accomplishments, let's ask some of the following questions:
1.: What is Nasser doing to give back to the Bodybuilding community?
2.: What is Nasser doing to help his local community?
3. What current goals/ambitions does Nasser currently have?

I too strive for Financial independence, and one day I will have that, but when that day comes, rest assured, that I will not rest...no I will continue to dream, and aspire, and simply use my resources to try and help society as a whole.

The poorest person in the world is not the one without a Nickel, but rather the one without a Dream.

I fear that Nasser is content with mediocrity.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #3849 on: January 18, 2010, 03:37:22 PM »
Is Groink a school teacher?  Or is he still in the 3rd grade?  

LOL
TEAM Nasser