Author Topic: Nasser El Sonbaty - Nasser Nights and More Stories  (Read 756633 times)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
Re: Nasser Nights + Bobs 2010 Nasser Visit!
« Reply #3925 on: January 19, 2010, 12:02:23 AM »
As a innocent bystander the recent pics of NASSER and GROINK seems Groink is in better shape lower fat content and such. Not taking away from Nasser's competion days he was great, just talking today.
x2 .

mossel

• Getbig IV
  • I blame it on the D-bol!!!!
« Reply #3926 on: January 19, 2010, 01:03:15 AM »
damn ... nasser threads are boring...

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #3927 on: January 19, 2010, 02:09:54 AM »
So let's see, the two accusations I don't believe are:

a)  That he physically abused his wife.  It didn't even fly in court after all.
b)  That he did g4p.  The only guy to make this accusation is Milos, and this was after he was upset at Nasser's interviews.  Even BayGBM once said to the effect of "Nasser would have made lots of money had he done g4p."

And based on the above you think I am being naive and giving too much benefit of the doubt?  Like I said, I do pity your real-life friends.

no wonder milos made false stories up about nasser after nasser had revealed the matter of the USD 2500 milos had taken from nasser and never returned back :-X

mossel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3928 on: January 19, 2010, 03:08:05 AM »
those 2500 dollars shoulden't be a problem for the multibilionair demi god Nasser...

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #3929 on: January 19, 2010, 03:53:44 AM »
those 2500 dollars shoulden't be a problem for the multibilionair demi god Nasser...

sure and if milos had asked nasser to give them to him as a "gift" nasser would have accepted with no problem but to take them as a loan then not to return them is another story :-X

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #3930 on: January 19, 2010, 04:01:09 AM »
It is always fun to watch the same cast of mediocre characters  - known as the pumpkinheads - shout and scream and post thousands of times telling us how unimportant Nasser is ... but please, don't neglect the pictures. We need our Nasser fix!!!!

This thread is just so far and away the best on the getbig that it's just ridiculous. Nasser is so clearly loving life and reaping the rewards of his financial acumen and grounded worldview.

I for one am delighted to see that he has gone from strength to strength since retiring from an industry that didn't realize what they had in the palm of their hand until too late.

It's no surprise since Nasser's retirement that the sport has taken a nosedive.

mossel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3931 on: January 19, 2010, 05:19:30 AM »
Hello mr sharma gimmick!!

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #3932 on: January 19, 2010, 05:21:03 AM »
Sharma is on auto pilot.
Watch this: Hey Sharma, can you tell me how many times Nasser won the 'O?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #3933 on: January 19, 2010, 06:18:02 AM »
It is always fun to watch the same cast of mediocre characters  - known as the pumpkinheads - shout and scream and post thousands of times telling us how unimportant Nasser is ... but please, don't neglect the pictures. We need our Nasser fix!!!!

This thread is just so far and away the best on the getbig that it's just ridiculous. Nasser is so clearly loving life and reaping the rewards of his financial acumen and grounded worldview.

I for one am delighted to see that he has gone from strength to strength since retiring from an industry that didn't realize what they had in the palm of their hand until too late.

It's no surprise since Nasser's retirement that the sport has taken a nosedive.
Nasser? You're trying way too hard. You sound hysterical. I know you're frustrated and embittered, but try to relax. Think of bobs, and the rest of the bootlicks. Do you really want to break their hearts? 

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #3934 on: January 19, 2010, 06:24:04 AM »
Nasser Nasser Nasser! 

mossel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3935 on: January 19, 2010, 06:51:48 AM »
why did Nasser beat his wife?... maybe she posted on getbig!?

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #3936 on: January 19, 2010, 08:41:39 AM »
Nasser? You're trying way too hard. You sound hysterical. I know you're frustrated and embittered, but try to relax. Think of bobs, and the rest of the bootlicks. Do you really want to break their hearts? 

Funny how you used to always reply to Sharma with "Bobs?"  Now it's "Nasser?"  Who will be next?  ;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #3937 on: January 19, 2010, 08:57:14 AM »
why did Nasser beat his wife?... maybe she posted on getbig!?

It will all be in my book "Nasser's Father"  ;D

Hey Knobs, word on the street is A23 and your buddy had some drinks last night and made a "special video' just for me  ;D ;D

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #3938 on: January 19, 2010, 08:57:49 AM »
The first picture is my wife picking lemons from Nasser's lemon tree and in the second she's picking from his grapefruit tree.  It's probably normal for people who live in the area but coming from cold Canada we were pretty surprised to see lemon and grapefruit trees in the Wizard's backyard, as homes don't have such trees where we live.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #3939 on: January 19, 2010, 08:59:15 AM »
It will all be in my book "Nasser's Father"  ;D

Hey Knobs, word on the street is A23 and your buddy had some drinks last night and made a "special video' just for me  ;D ;D

The version I heard was that they had a good time and decided to take a video after and Alex asked the Wizard questions on several guys, including you, so yes he did have a few words...although it was not a "special video just for you" :)  Looking forward to seeing the video myself.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #3940 on: January 19, 2010, 09:01:40 AM »
The version I heard was that they had a good time and decided to take a video after and Alex asked the Wizard questions on several guys, including you, so yes he did have a few words...although it was not a "special video just for you" :)  Looking forward to seeing the video myself.

well....that's the text I got, that's why i said it.  should be fun either way

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #3941 on: January 19, 2010, 10:31:07 AM »
Funny how you used to always reply to Sharma with "Bobs?"  Now it's "Nasser?"  Who will be next?  ;D
Who will it be!? Good question. I'll cut to the chase and say a bitter, vindictive person with more gripes than he can count. What do i win? 

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #3942 on: January 19, 2010, 10:31:25 AM »
The first picture is my wife picking lemons from Nasser's lemon tree and in the second she's picking from his grapefruit tree.  It's probably normal for people who live in the area but coming from cold Canada we were pretty surprised to see lemon and grapefruit trees in the Wizard's backyard, as homes don't have such trees where we live.

yes having you own Lemon and Orange tree is nice...nothing better than having actual fresh-squeezed orange juice on a Sunday morning in the warm sun on my patio and read the paper

mossel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3943 on: January 19, 2010, 10:49:53 AM »
was your wife wearing anything under that shirt???

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #3944 on: January 19, 2010, 10:52:06 AM »

Bigbobs, she's a stunning beautiful woman. I feel she will bring you much happiness and honor you well.

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #3945 on: January 19, 2010, 11:20:49 AM »
Bigbobs, she's a stunning beautiful woman. I feel she will bring you much happiness and honor you well.

Don't forget all the beautiful babies she will bless BigBobs with!

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #3946 on: January 19, 2010, 12:16:53 PM »
Who will it be!? Good question. I'll cut to the chase and say someone who not a day has gone by in the last few years that I have not thought about a bitter, vindictive person with more gripes than he can count. What do i win? 

Fixed for truth.

Although I have to give credit so someone who made that observation earlier in this thread.   ;)

yes having you own Lemon and Orange tree is nice...nothing better than having actual fresh-squeezed orange juice on a Sunday morning in the warm sun on my patio and read the paper

Does the landlord set a limit on the # of fruits you can take from his tree?  ;D

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #3947 on: January 19, 2010, 12:25:19 PM »

Don't forget all the beautiful babies she will bless BigBobs with!

Thanks guys!  BTW Titus she uploaded that photoshopped wedding picture you made on her facebook lol.

But really, she is great.  Ever since she moved in I haven't ever done laundry or dishes even.  She is also repainting the house now.  I never asked her to do these things but she does on her own.  

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #3948 on: January 19, 2010, 12:26:34 PM »
Thanks guys!  BTW Titus she uploaded that photoshopped wedding picture you made on her facebook lol.

But really, she is great.  Ever since she moved in I haven't ever done laundry or dishes even.  She is also repainting the house now.  I never asked her to do these things but she does on her own.  
Nice woman for sure

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #3949 on: January 19, 2010, 12:40:49 PM »

Undeniable proof that she has taste for finer things - what a blessing she must be!