Author Topic: Nasser El Sonbaty - Nasser Nights and More Stories  (Read 756699 times)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
Re: Nasser Nights + Bobs 2010 Nasser Visit!
« Reply #4050 on: January 22, 2010, 05:27:03 PM »
Curve or Bold??

Curve.  What do you use?

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #4051 on: January 22, 2010, 05:27:38 PM »
big bobs

can u ask nasser what he thinks about amino acid pills and bcaa powders???

great pix my friend
nasser is looking majestic
w

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #4052 on: January 22, 2010, 05:55:56 PM »
Curve.  What do you use?

I have a Storm 2 for personal use, a old Curve and a Tour(Stay away from the tour)  8)

I wish i could get the Bold but AT&T has the Bold.  >:(
D

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #4053 on: January 22, 2010, 06:05:24 PM »
I have a Storm 2 for personal use, a old Curve and a Tour(Stay away from the tour)  8)

I wish i could get the Bold but AT&T has the Bold.  >:(

Three phones?!  lol.

I'm not picky about the phone at all, I just want something with a keyboard for easy texting and emailing, and that has good web-browsing.  I was using a Motorolla Q since they first came out (I think over four years ago), just because of the keyboard...but then I had a few lemons and switched to the Blackberry curve.  i really like the BB messenger on it.  Lots of people are switching to the Iphone but I tried texting with one once and I totally hated it so I'll probably stick with my curve for a while.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #4054 on: January 22, 2010, 06:14:06 PM »
big bobs

can u ask nasser what he thinks about amino acid pills and bcaa powders???

great pix my friend
nasser is looking majestic

I will find out from the Wizard and let you know!!!

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #4055 on: January 22, 2010, 06:17:30 PM »
thanks bobs!
w

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #4056 on: January 22, 2010, 06:33:05 PM »
Three phones?!  lol.

I'm not picky about the phone at all, I just want something with a keyboard for easy texting and emailing, and that has good web-browsing.  I was using a Motorolla Q since they first came out (I think over four years ago), just because of the keyboard...but then I had a few lemons and switched to the Blackberry curve.  i really like the BB messenger on it.  Lots of people are switching to the Iphone but I tried texting with one once and I totally hated it so I'll probably stick with my curve for a while.

I use to have the Motorolla Q. I have the old Curve, Tour(stay away from that one) and the Storm 2 - WI-FI.  8)

I just use the Storm 2

The Iphone is just a entertainment phone and yes, testing is a pain in the ass. The Iphone cannot be insured and you have to pay $199 or $399 for a new one.  >:(
D

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #4057 on: January 22, 2010, 06:46:16 PM »
Thanks JT.  The goatee is easy to maintain once you shape it the first time, because afterwards whenever you shave, if your facial hair is thick like mine, you can almost rub the razor over the goatee and it wont come off, yet the stubble next to it will shave off.  I actually shaved it off though when I got my back, Face and head I usually shave every 2-4 days, but on holidays I shaved it every 1-2 days because I was taking pictures more often.  Upper body I shave or trim maybe once a month, but did so before leaving on holidays too.  Legs I don't shave though.

hey bobs, thanks for answering my question, I really did want to know.  It looks so perfecting shaped.  You are a very huge alpha male, you probably have to use a new razor each time because your facial hair is so thick!

TEAM Nasser

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #4058 on: January 23, 2010, 10:27:20 AM »
Nasser looking charge in and charge on both occasions, first waiting in his living room before we head out and in the second just taking it easy at the Pacific Beach boardwalk

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #4059 on: January 23, 2010, 10:35:30 AM »
Nasser looking charge in and charge on both occasions, first waiting in his living room before we head out and in the second just taking it easy at the Pacific Beach boardwalk

Brutal Government Housing

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #4060 on: January 23, 2010, 10:40:43 AM »
Brutal Government Housing

That is not Government housing bro, I saw my mom in Government housing... ewww :-\ When is Nasser's book going to come out and is he going to piss off alot of people with his book?
D

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #4061 on: January 23, 2010, 11:00:52 AM »
Since I'm not part of the Nasser bashing or lover brigade, my question is serious and without motive. What does Nasser do for a living these days?

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #4062 on: January 23, 2010, 11:02:11 AM »
That is not Government housing bro, I saw my mom in Government housing... ewww :-\ When is Nasser's book going to come out and is he going to piss off alot of people with his book?
Well we are waiting on two things the book and and a video from Bobs on the visit. Neither will happen I gather.  :'(

Azn Muscle

• Getbig III
  • Team Nasser Forum at www.FavorMob.com/hugenasser
« Reply #4063 on: January 23, 2010, 11:05:23 AM »
Well we are waiting on two things the book and and a video from Bobs on the visit. Neither will happen I gather.  :'(

Dont you worry, Nasser's check is good for the space he rents in your mind.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #4064 on: January 23, 2010, 11:18:47 AM »

I am not a fan of Nasser but he should have won atleast one Mr. O title but i would actually pick up his book. I want to hear from Nasser how he  got shafted and what other things has he seen as a IFBB pro.  8)
D

Azn Muscle

• Getbig III
  • Team Nasser Forum at www.FavorMob.com/hugenasser
« Reply #4065 on: January 23, 2010, 11:25:29 AM »
I am not a fan of Nasser but he should have won atleast one THREE Mr. O titles but i would actually pick up his book. I want to hear from Nasser how he  got shafted and what other things has he seen as a IFBB pro.  8)

Fixed for truth.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #4066 on: January 23, 2010, 11:28:53 AM »
Fixed for truth.

Maybe two but three is a stretch.  8) I would like to hear his thoughts on this and much more. Nasser has what, 5 or 7 degrees?? I just hope that the book was not Ghost Written.  8)
D

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #4067 on: January 23, 2010, 11:30:26 AM »
I am not a fan of Nasser but he should have won atleast one Mr. O title but i would actually pick up his book. I want to hear from Nasser how he  got shafted and what other things has he seen as a IFBB pro.  8)
X2

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #4068 on: January 23, 2010, 12:00:58 PM »
I know Nasser hates these questions, (but I don't give a shit) what kind of music/bands does he like

He likes Grunge and loves NIRVANA!! You should hear him sing Heart Shaped Box or Aneurysm.  :D
D

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #4069 on: January 23, 2010, 12:03:06 PM »
He likes Grunge and loves NIRVANA!! You should hear him sing Heart Shaped Box or Aneurysm.  :D
I always imagined him singing Rape Me back stage while being oiled up :-X

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #4070 on: January 23, 2010, 12:16:10 PM »
Since I'm not part of the Nasser bashing or lover brigade, my question is serious and without motive. What does Nasser do for a living these days?

I'm not jumping fences anytime soon, ;D.... but I know for a fact that Nasser is just fine financially and is basically retired.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #4071 on: January 23, 2010, 01:02:33 PM »
I'm not jumping fences anytime soon, ;D.... but I know for a fact that Nasser is just fine financially and is basically retired.
Groink are you joining Team Nasser?

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #4072 on: January 23, 2010, 01:14:30 PM »
Groink are you joining Team Nasser?

actually gronk is a solid member in team nasser but according to our strategy we sometimes give instructions to certain members to act against the team for a while then to show their amdiration to the team and all this to create more propaganda around the team.. same can be said about the great mr. alex23 :-X

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
  • Deshay with the gauge, Vanilla with the nine.
« Reply #4073 on: January 23, 2010, 01:16:57 PM »
Do you pay for the trannsexual man you say you want to have sex with?

Hi Nasser! Did your "live-in" wench get a day off? Got some free time in-between text messages to Bob's and going over Stargate episodes?

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
  • Deshay with the gauge, Vanilla with the nine.
« Reply #4074 on: January 23, 2010, 01:17:47 PM »
Brutal jealousy at not having an attractive & intelligent (she has a professional occupation) female admirer like Nasser does who will order food for you, give you foot massages, come over and do your laundry, cook for you, clean the house, etc. all while having her own separate house which she maintains too :)

Epic Autonomy, and savage respect for women, from the "Wizard of Misogyny!"  :D