Author Topic: Nasser El Sonbaty - Nasser Nights and More Stories  (Read 756735 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: Nasser Nights + Bobs 2010 Nasser Visit!
« Reply #4125 on: January 24, 2010, 08:21:31 PM »
well well well.. so when alex was saying shit about nasser gronk was saying shit and after alex has changed his mind gronk too has changed his!! ::).. so what if alex hasnt met nasser??.. would you have still been saying shit about a guy you see good now?!!..

this tells you not to say shit about someones you dont really know!!.. either wait till you meet him in reality or wait till alex meets him to tell you :-X

Ummmm Alex has met Nasser 4 times already. Alex and I text/talk on a daily basis....we are pretty tight.

He has told me a lot of things but i won't betray his confidence.

Like i said 10 posts ago...I'm not anti-Nasser, I'm anti ball-licking and retarded claims.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #4126 on: January 24, 2010, 08:25:43 PM »
Ummmm Alex has met Nasser 4 times already. Alex and I text/talk on a daily basis....we are pretty tight.

He has told me a lot of things but i won't betray his confidence.

Like i said 10 posts ago...I'm not anti-Nasser, I'm anti ball-licking and retarded claims.

Why don't we see pictures of you and Alex together then?
TEAM Nasser

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #4127 on: January 24, 2010, 08:29:38 PM »
I thought Alex was anti muslim as shown by his post history  :D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #4128 on: January 24, 2010, 08:32:15 PM »
well well well.. so when alex was saying shit about nasser gronk was saying shit and after alex has changed his mind gronk too has changed his!! ::).. so what if alex hasnt met nasser??.. would you have still been saying shit about a guy you see good now?!!..

this tells you not to say shit about someones you dont really know!!.. either wait till you meet him in reality or wait till alex meets him to tell you :-X

there would be 4 posts on Getbig if this was the case.

We all do it...including you

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #4129 on: January 24, 2010, 08:53:21 PM »
I thought Alex was anti muslim as shown by his post history  :D
x2 but I think like me he sometimes says things while he is in "character" that he doesn't really mean. 

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #4130 on: January 24, 2010, 08:54:52 PM »
I didn't say that...I said most of you.  I'll leave you guys to argue amongst yourselves who he was talking about  ;)

I'm not going to reveal the specifics of my phone calls with A23 about what Nasser says.

There's nothing to argue or figure out because like I said it was a blatant lie.  I know Nasser well and he always has lots of praise for Sherief and Sharma especially, and also to others who support him.  He would never refer to his supporters as "fucking idiots."

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #4131 on: January 24, 2010, 08:59:00 PM »
There's nothing to argue or figure out because like I said it was a blatant lie.  I know Nasser well and he always has lots of praise for Sherief and Sharma especially, and also to others who support him.  He would never refer to his supporters as "fucking idiots."

agreed
TEAM Nasser

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #4132 on: January 24, 2010, 09:02:27 PM »

whatever you say bro...... :)

You get so uptight it cracks me up...who really gives a shit  :P

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #4133 on: January 24, 2010, 09:20:43 PM »
whatever you say bro...... :)

You get so uptight it cracks me up...who really gives a shit  :P

You calling anyone "uptight" is remarkable.  You cried for pages when I criticized your torso even though I complimented your arms and was overall complimentary in my post.

Anyway, I don't take it lightly when someone makes a false accusation against a friend (that he thinks of "most of us" as "fucking idiots"  ::))  If that's what you call "uptight" then so be it.  

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #4134 on: January 24, 2010, 09:29:56 PM »
You calling anyone "uptight" is remarkable.  You cried for pages when I criticized your torso even though I complimented your arms and was overall complimentary in my post.

Anyway, I don't take it lightly when someone makes a false accusation against a friend (that he thinks of "most of us" as "fucking idiots"  ::))  If that's what you call "uptight" then so be it.  

I didn't cry....I don't agree is all.  Of all the people i know and have honestly assessed me in person, I've never been told i have a small, droopy chest.  Lose some weight?...yup.  Hit my legs harder?....yup.  weak chest....nope.

I post a pic on getbig and voila....I get criticized. ;D everyone is entitled to their opinion

I'll speak my mind.....and you will speak yours, and round it goes.

and you are a good friend Bobs....I'll give you that....just need to lighten up a little

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #4135 on: January 24, 2010, 09:36:59 PM »
Groink - yet another pumpkin head trying to conquer mount Olympus - bravely defended by Team Nasser. Never defeated and never will!! Shall Groink's head roll down the hill marking yet another victory for Team Nasser - long live the king!! (3 x at least!!)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #4136 on: January 24, 2010, 09:42:45 PM »
I didn't cry....I don't agree is all.  Of all the people i know and have honestly assessed me in person, I've never been told i have a small, droopy chest.  Lose some weight?...yup.  Hit my legs harder?....yup.  weak chest....nope.

I post a pic on getbig and voila....I get criticized. ;D everyone is entitled to their opinion

I'll speak my mind.....and you will speak yours, and round it goes.

and you are a good friend Bobs....I'll give you that....just need to lighten up a little

I said your chest was weak relative to your arms, which in itself is probably more of a compliment overall than a criticism, but that still caused such a storm.  In contrast, when you posted my beach pic titled "chickenlegs" I could have but didn't argue for pages about it (not even a single post about it actuall), even though I disagree as overall my legs are not weak.  Maybe it's because I am not uptight ;)

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #4137 on: January 24, 2010, 09:51:59 PM »
OMG are you two an old married couple?  I already said, Groink you have a great physique.  YES you have a good chest.  YES it is slightly "saggy" but still good.  You have awesome arms that tend to overshadow your chest and the rest of your body.  Your legs are good not great.  Bobs you also are very muscular.  Both of you should be proud of your accomplishments in the gym.  Now can we go back to talking about oiled up men in thongs? (3x at least!) 

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #4138 on: January 24, 2010, 09:54:11 PM »
I said your chest was weak relative to your arms, which in itself is probably more of a compliment overall than a criticism, but that still caused such a storm.  In contrast, when you posted my beach pic titled "chickenlegs" I could have but didn't argue for pages about it (not even a single post about it actuall), even though I disagree as overall my legs are not weak.  Maybe it's because I am not uptight ;)

I didn't say it was you who said it.

It was your buddy sharma....because he's so impartial  :D

I'm busting on your legs the way you guys busted on me relentlessly for months to post a shirtless pic. returning the favor once again. ;D

If your legs aren't weak post a pic of them....you obviously have no problem posting pics of your body.

I said that you looked good and I'm not going back on it...you do

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #4139 on: January 24, 2010, 09:56:42 PM »
OMG are you two an old married couple?  I already said, Groink you have a great physique.  YES you have a good chest.  YES it is slightly "saggy" but still good.  You have awesome arms that tend to overshadow your chest and the rest of your body.  Your legs are good not great.  Bobs you also are very muscular.  Both of you should be proud of your accomplishments in the gym.  Now can we go back to talking about oiled up men in thongs? (3x at least!) 

I know...we are like two little bitches.....LOLOL.

The most telling thing about both of our pics is that aside from the "regulars" that post in the Nasser thread....no one else gives a shit  ;D

Azn Muscle

• Getbig III
  • Team Nasser Forum at www.FavorMob.com/hugenasser
« Reply #4140 on: January 24, 2010, 11:56:57 PM »
Greetings fellow Team Nasser members I have returned from my weekend celebration!
In true Nasser style we stayed at 5 star hotels, satisfied beautiful women, kept the alcohol flowing, and traveled in style in a stretch limo (despite their dangerous nature)!
To get a glimpse of the "Nasser way of life" was truly an amazing experience!

That being said, OH BROTHER THE DELUSION OF THESE PUMPKINHEADS IS OUT OF THIS WORLD!!!   

To say that Nasser is anything but large and in charge (and 300lbs with abs) blows my mind!

Groink you are a big dude, but you are NO NASSER!

You claim that he needs to "lose 70lbs" to see his abs, but sir, people who live in glass houses should not throw stones!

You posted a shirtless pic a while back showing your size, but you definitely lacked definition.

In short, you were smoother and softer than the legs of the numerous females Nasser satisfies on a daily basis.

mossel

• Getbig IV
  • I blame it on the D-bol!!!!
« Reply #4141 on: January 25, 2010, 01:09:18 AM »
how many sandows does Nasser own?

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #4142 on: January 25, 2010, 01:22:32 AM »
there would be 4 posts on Getbig if this was the case.

We all do it...including you

no i am a peacful gay by nature and i never attack unless i am attacked!!.. this is here on the net and in real life!!..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #4143 on: January 25, 2010, 01:27:57 AM »
OMG are you two an old married couple?   I already said, Groink you have a great physique.  YES you have a good chest.  YES it is slightly "saggy" but still good.  You have awesome arms that tend to overshadow your chest and the rest of your body.  Your legs are good not great.  Bobs you also are very muscular.  Both of you should be proud of your accomplishments in the gym.  Now can we go back to talking about oiled up men in thongs? (3x at least!) 

yes and bobs was doing the role of the man when they were making love :-X

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #4144 on: January 25, 2010, 01:30:54 AM »
Greetings fellow Team Nasser members I have returned from my weekend celebration!
In true Nasser style we stayed at 5 star hotels, satisfied beautiful women, kept the alcohol flowing, and traveled in style in a stretch limo (despite their dangerous nature)!
To get a glimpse of the "Nasser way of life" was truly an amazing experience!

That being said, OH BROTHER THE DELUSION OF THESE PUMPKINHEADS IS OUT OF THIS WORLD!!!   

To say that Nasser is anything but large and in charge (and 300lbs with abs) blows my mind!

Groink you are a big dude, but you are NO NASSER!

You claim that he needs to "lose 70lbs" to see his abs, but sir, people who live in glass houses should not throw stones!

You posted a shirtless pic a while back showing your size, but you definitely lacked definition.

In short, you were smoother and softer than the legs of the numerous females Nasser satisfies on a daily basis.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #4145 on: January 25, 2010, 01:33:59 AM »
a great rare pic. of the wizard!! :o.. i believe at gronk's very best all his muscles are equal to the muscle of one of nasser's calves here :P..

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #4146 on: January 25, 2010, 01:38:55 AM »
Hey Sherif, you asked me on the other thread my age. I'ma bit older than you, 4 years to be exact. I'll post pics of my calves so you can laugh a bit.
It's not like they're totally non-existent but there's onlythe outside portions that bulks a little. like my hams, I think too much soccer playing when I was young lleft only those kind of muscle fibers that won't bulk. But I must admit I've also been lazy with those, focusing more on my quads. So, now you know, I'm not your long lost twin brother.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #4147 on: January 25, 2010, 01:41:34 AM »
but bad for you it always goes the other way with you being hunted by team nasser's sense of humour and wit :-X

The only "hunting" done is by guys like you looking for more pairs of Natzor's soiled undies to buy online.

Azn Muscle

• Getbig III
  • Team Nasser Forum at www.FavorMob.com/hugenasser
« Reply #4148 on: January 25, 2010, 01:43:02 AM »
how many sandows does Nasser own?

The pharaoh of muscle is the 3x (at least!) uncrowned Mr. O.

Even though he does not own a Sandow, Nasser does own the minds of many pumpkinheads as well as the hearts of many beautiful female admirers.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #4149 on: January 25, 2010, 01:45:56 AM »
no i am a peacful gay by nature and i never attack unless i am attacked!!.. this is here on the net and in real life!!..

you don't say......... ;D