Author Topic: Nasser El Sonbaty - Nasser Nights and More Stories  (Read 756719 times)

Azn Muscle

• Getbig III
  • Team Nasser Forum at www.FavorMob.com/hugenasser
Re: Nasser Nights + Bobs 2010 Nasser Visit!
« Reply #4175 on: January 25, 2010, 01:51:21 PM »
another great story about The Wizard of Truth, they just don't stop, he really is the seventh wonder of the world!

Yes I agree!

Even with his extremely busy schedule the pharaoh of muscle still took the time to acknowledge his fans.

A great man no doubt and still 300lbs (at least) with abs!

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #4176 on: January 25, 2010, 02:45:56 PM »
If the above is true, then good for Nasser, for taking the time to be gratefull to one of his fans.

This however, does not exonerate you for the last three years of spam!  :D

If you've followed Nasser's careers there are countless such stories.  I even met a guy at a local gym in Canada who told me that his roommate during university also got a free autographed 8 x 10 from Nasser in the mail for writing him.  In his videos he has footage at expos where many people come up to him and thank him for free photos and handwritten letters he sent them, one guy said Nasser wrote him back an inspirational letter while he was in prison and lonely.  There are tons of stories such as this, too many for just one post.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #4177 on: January 25, 2010, 02:48:55 PM »
A few more pictures from the gym while in San Diego.  In the first one Nasser was pushing me so hard to go heavier that he had to hold me down just so I can properly perform the reps.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #4178 on: January 25, 2010, 02:52:33 PM »
A few more pictures from the gym while in San Diego.  In the first one Nasser was pushing me so hard to go heavier that he had to hold me down just so I can properly perform the reps.
You two were concerned that the thigh pads would prove insufficient to hold you in place!? 

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #4179 on: January 25, 2010, 02:55:26 PM »

Epic hotel bath sandals at the gym.  Keeping that packy stereotype alive and well.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #4180 on: January 25, 2010, 02:55:46 PM »
You two were concerned that the thigh pads would prove insufficient to hold you in place!? 

I take it you haven't ever done lat pulldowns with your bodyweight, otherwise you would not have asked that question.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #4181 on: January 25, 2010, 02:59:02 PM »
Epic hotel bath sandals at the gym.  Keeping that packy stereotype alive and well.

haha, wasn't planning on going to the gym that day, and that's the outfit I wore to the beach, so figured why stop at home (Nasser's place) just to change shoes :)

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #4182 on: January 25, 2010, 02:59:33 PM »
bobs, why don't you mix in a leg workout every now and then

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
  • Deshay with the gauge, Vanilla with the nine.
« Reply #4183 on: January 25, 2010, 03:00:48 PM »
If you've followed Nasser's careers there are countless such stories.  I even met a guy at a local gym in Canada who told me that his roommate during university also got a free autographed 8 x 10 from Nasser in the mail for writing him.  In his videos he has footage at expos where many people come up to him and thank him for free photos and handwritten letters he sent them, one guy said Nasser wrote him back an inspirational letter while he was in prison and lonely.  There are tons of stories such as this, too many for just one post.

I am not afraid to give praise where its due. Nasser does seem to be greatfull to his fans, and that is admirable. Also, I would never deny that he, (like most people in life), have their good traits, but unlike you I seem capable of realizing that he is FAR from achieving any kind of Demigod status. He has his faults and demons like the rest of us.

On another note...you look good in the pics, but by the Thong of Nasser, where are your Calves?  :-[

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #4184 on: January 25, 2010, 03:01:16 PM »
I take it you haven't ever done lat pulldowns with your bodyweight, otherwise you would not have asked that question.
I'm more of a chin-up, pull-up kind of guy. But you carry on, bobs.   ;)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #4185 on: January 25, 2010, 03:02:01 PM »
bobs, why don't you mix in a leg workout every now and then

I haven't done a proper leg workout in a while because of lower back pain (just extensions and curls)

TruthHurts

« Reply #4186 on: January 25, 2010, 03:02:37 PM »

It has more to do with the conversations i have with A23, who is spending a lot of time with Nasser.

According to him even Nasser himself thinks most of you guys are fucking idiots  ;)

QFT. Nasser has been at pains to make the point that he briefly started this chit as a joke and is embarrassed by the losers  spamming man-love garbage.
was interesting to find out that Babar is paying him for all this. The training and lodgings , friendship is ALL paid for like the Frank Zane experience was by dusa and kyomu pays paco.

these are guys PAYING to spend time with a muscleman.

nasser been very revealing to alex and it appears that even he thinks this team is a bunch of spammers making a mockery of him.

cue meltdowns and denials like when you owned them with your superior arm

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #4187 on: January 25, 2010, 03:03:20 PM »

Oh yeah, judging from the impressive size in your pics I should have known  ::) ;)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #4188 on: January 25, 2010, 03:05:38 PM »
Oh yeah, judging from the impressive size in your pics I should have known  ::) ;)
Hmm. That's a Sharma-type comment. Now, I know you can do better.   ;)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #4189 on: January 25, 2010, 03:44:52 PM »
Why not just do chinups with Nasser hanging off of your nutsack for added weight?

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #4190 on: January 25, 2010, 03:50:21 PM »
Why not just do chinups with Nasser hanging off of your nutsack for added weight?
Bobs weighs too much Nasser couldnt do one rep

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #4191 on: January 25, 2010, 03:53:44 PM »
*mutters to himself: why wasn't i smrt enough to come up with such a reply*   >:(

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #4192 on: January 25, 2010, 05:15:12 PM »

OMG bobs your arms especially your triceps look like they are about to explode  :o :o
TEAM Nasser

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #4193 on: January 25, 2010, 06:50:06 PM »
beautiful man w glasses
w

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #4194 on: January 25, 2010, 08:11:17 PM »

i am challenging you to a chin-up contest.. any number of reps you do i must do 5 more to win, what do you think mr. "more of a chin-up"? :-X

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #4195 on: January 25, 2010, 09:27:49 PM »
and i'm challenging you and Knobs to an incline bench competition. I have to get twice as many reps with 315 as both of you combined

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #4196 on: January 25, 2010, 10:01:48 PM »
and i'm challenging you and Knobs to an incline bench competition. I have to get twice as many reps with 315 as both of you combined

And I'm challenging you to a post-a-pic-of-your-abs at any time photo.  Actually Sherief would have us both beat, but you would be last ;)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #4197 on: January 25, 2010, 10:05:06 PM »

make it a flat bench because the degree of the incline may not be the same :-X.. ok?

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #4198 on: January 25, 2010, 10:15:41 PM »
And I'm challenging you to a post-a-pic-of-your-abs at any time photo.  Actually Sherief would have us both beat, but you would be last ;)

thx bobs, i am sure gronk can lift heavier than you and me because he is +260 pounds but bodybuilding wise both of us make him our bitch ;D, i dont think gronk can ever get a pic. of himself better than your avatar or mine!!..

but hey gronk still i am considered stronger than you if we put in mind the weight diff. between us.. i am 170 pounds and i can bench press 225 pounds for 15 reps.. you are 265 pounds, so can you do the same number of reps with the 350 pounds?!!.. of course not so i am stronger than you  :-X :P ;D

mossel

• Getbig IV
  • I blame it on the D-bol!!!!
« Reply #4199 on: January 26, 2010, 01:01:41 AM »
this is so pathetic...

When are you guys gonna measure each others dicks!?