Author Topic: Nasser El Sonbaty - Nasser Nights and More Stories  (Read 756627 times)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
Re: Nasser Nights + Bobs 2010 Nasser Visit!
« Reply #4325 on: January 26, 2010, 04:38:36 PM »
The conspiracy theorists can also check who was logged on today from among the accounts they think Sherief may have been using and "forgot to log out of" (oh brother  ::)) around the time of his post.  Anyone? ;)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #4326 on: January 26, 2010, 04:39:39 PM »
I take the time to refute both your statement and your credibility, and you simply validate my points with your inability to respond, with anything of substance.

Yet you didnt take the time to answer my simple question.  Have you even asked yourself?  Which account do you possibly think even has remotely the same style as Sherief such that a gimmick accusation can even arise? 

Answer = none.

Now you can spend paragraphs more trying to "refute my credibility" but it doesn't answer the simple pre-requisite to having a credible gimmick theory.

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
  • Deshay with the gauge, Vanilla with the nine.
« Reply #4327 on: January 26, 2010, 04:41:47 PM »
Yet you didnt take the time to answer my simple question.  Have you even asked yourself?  Which account do you possibly think even has remotely the same style as Sherief such that a gimmick accusation can even arise? 

Answer = none.

Now you can spend paragraphs more trying to "refute my credibility" but it doesn't answer the simple pre-requisite to having a credible gimmick theory.

Pick a card. There is enough Gimmicks in your group to spare. I am not going to bother launching an investigation into it.

Also... next time you talk to Nasser, tell him that I laugh at his inability to post here under his real name.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #4328 on: January 26, 2010, 04:41:54 PM »
Just did a quick check myself, and neither the Swami, Sharma, nor Fatpanda even logged on today or yesterday, so Sherief could not have accidentally forgot to log out of those accounts - any other theories?  ;)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #4329 on: January 26, 2010, 04:42:23 PM »

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #4330 on: January 26, 2010, 04:42:42 PM »
Pick a card. There is enough Gimmicks in your group to spare. I am not going to bother launching an investigation into it.

Also... next time you talk to Nasser, tell him that I laugh at his inability to post here under his real name.

While he laughs at you thinking he is posting here.  

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #4331 on: January 26, 2010, 04:43:39 PM »

hahaha you "bothered" typing a huge post with many paragraphs of nothingness, yet you can't take the 15-20 seconds to test a few accounts?  I just checked three and I can't fathom who else you may think Sherief may be using.

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4332 on: January 26, 2010, 04:51:17 PM »
hahaha you "bothered" typing a huge post with many paragraphs of nothingness, yet you can't take the 15-20 seconds to test a few accounts?  I just checked three and I can't fathom who else you may think Sherief may be using.

I like how you completely glossed over my pointing out that you basically embarrassed yourself, when you laboured endlessly, telling everyone that Nasser would not resort to selling used undergarments, and then provided to give us all the most contrived/absurd explanation possible.

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #4333 on: January 26, 2010, 04:53:53 PM »
I like how you completely glossed over my pointing out that you basically embarrassed yourself, when you laboured endlessly, telling everyone that Nasser would not resort to selling used undergarments, and then provided to give us all the most contrived/absurd explanation possible.

Exactly.  Once it was revealed that Nasser sells his soiled manties online Team Nasser became nothing but a complete joke.
The secret PMs were icing on the cake.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #4334 on: January 26, 2010, 04:55:53 PM »
Calm down people. That was obviouly Sherief who wrote it and it's easy to see why he referred to himself in the third person - he just continued Groink's post that was addressed to him.

And I'm not exactly a Team Nasser guy myself ;D

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #4335 on: January 26, 2010, 04:59:06 PM »

Didn't gloss it over I reminded you that I already addressed that episode earlier in this thread.

You're the one who is "glossing over" my very simple question and pre-requisite to any gimmick theory "what account do you possibly feel Sherief was using and forgot to log out of?" 

Listen to yourself, "Uhhh...Sherief is using a gimmick account!  I have no idea which account.  Bobs already proved that he couldn't have logged on to three other accounts that praise Nasser.....but trust me he's using a gimmick account!  I just dont know which one!"  ::) LMAO

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #4336 on: January 26, 2010, 04:59:47 PM »
Calm down people. That was obviouly Sherief who wrote it and it's easy to see why he referred to himself in the third person - he just continued Groink's post that was addressed to him.

And I'm not exactly a Team Nasser guy myself ;D

Finally someone with some wisdom.  

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4337 on: January 26, 2010, 05:06:43 PM »
Lunch at a casual restaurant alongside the ocean.  Nasser looks unhappy in the first pic lol.  His admirer orders for him at restaurants since she knows what type of food he likes so he doesn't have to look at the menu, but this time she accidentally ordered a dish that had some bacon in it.  The server replaced it but he had a few harsh words for the admirer to not repeat that again lol.

great pics bobs!
keep the pics coming
best thread ever on getbig!!

TruthHurts

« Reply #4338 on: January 26, 2010, 05:15:14 PM »
let's familiarize outselves with some facts.

despite babar's assertion that he and nasser are some beautiful friendship, their hole "relationship" came from babar's love for this guys physique. that's it. no muscle in trunks and they never come across each other. babar has pictures of middle aged semi-nude male on his walls. he then buys a used top of this man he so admires. he stipulates that it must be WORN and used clothing. he buys this and admits so on getbig but later claims it was a "gift". he sends him letters and emails telling him how important he is in his life
he then goes and stays with the single middle aged man with glasses and recieves training and gear advice for a perfectly aceeptable charge -- this what pro bodybuilders do to make a buck. same with frank zane/moosejay and kyomu/paco.

stop pretending you guys are old buddies, this "friendship" grew from your love of his body oiled in trunks and your purchasing his used sweat top.

nasser also consulted you about publicly distancing himself from sharma (fundamentalist , anti-american posting when nasser drinks and only wants white women, like bobs and all muslims ) and jtsunami. nasser and bobs were quick to distance themselves from these two and even said sherrif shirtlifter was a bit of an "oddball".

TEAM NASSER = team of rats in a sack and Groink is destroying them faster than synthol and yates destroy nasser's body.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #4339 on: January 26, 2010, 05:35:02 PM »
who cares. Team Nasser uses gimmicks. who uses what, and when...is just semantics.

And P- nipples....the fact that you fell on your sword swearing Nasser doesn't sell his underwear....when in fact HE DOES, completely undercuts any credibility and objectivity you think you have.

You are quite simply a Nasser cheerleader who lies through his teeth for his hero....it's common knowledge

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4340 on: January 26, 2010, 05:45:43 PM »
Team Nasser is the greatest team in the history of getbig

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #4341 on: January 26, 2010, 05:47:01 PM »
Another remider of Nasser's overflowing beauty!!
Pssst. Lake Nasser is an artificial one. Quite fitting.   ;)

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4342 on: January 26, 2010, 05:56:31 PM »

"I would like to see their feces faces, and others as well -all cowards, and all hiding like roaches."
Nasser

Bobs...tell Nasser that I will be happy to meet him whenever he wishes, and I will even buy him dinner. He can tell me all this to my face.

:D

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #4343 on: January 26, 2010, 06:08:59 PM »
Pssst. Lake Nasser is an artificial one. Quite fitting.   ;)

Results talk. Bullshit walks. Who cares how things are done. Nasser is great, no matter how you look at it.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #4344 on: January 26, 2010, 06:10:57 PM »
Results talk. Bullshit walks. Who cares how things are done. Nasser is great, no matter how you look at it.
Translation: Another satisfied mantie customer.   :o

Azn Muscle

• Getbig III
  • Team Nasser Forum at www.FavorMob.com/hugenasser
« Reply #4345 on: January 26, 2010, 06:54:00 PM »
"I would like to see their feces faces, and others as well -all cowards, and all hiding like roaches."
Nasser

Bobs...tell Nasser that I will be happy to meet him whenever he wishes, and I will even buy him dinner. He can tell me all this to my face.

:D

Oh brother another "Internet tough guy".  ::)

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #4346 on: January 26, 2010, 06:58:31 PM »

Oh brother, Another satisfied mantie sniffer..

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4347 on: January 26, 2010, 07:00:09 PM »

Where did I make any threats or claim I was a "Tough Guy," as you so eloquently put it?

He is the one making angry and slanderous statements.

I will be more then happy to accommodate him. I will even be cordial, civil and polite.

Nasser is the one acting like an ass clown making such statements..... I am merely calling his bluff. He is welcome to meet with me and back up his supposed desires, of seeing a pumpkinhead come out of hiding, or he and the rest of you bootlickers, can shut up.

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #4348 on: January 26, 2010, 07:04:22 PM »
Translation: Another satisfied mantie customer.   :o

What's a mantie? Can you enlighten us and also let us know how you learned the term?

TruthHurts

« Reply #4349 on: January 26, 2010, 07:08:00 PM »
from what i understand, nasser is not really as into this team stuff as babar suggests. he doesnt like trolls using his name and has said this about jtsunami (a cool guy imo) , titusisback and he and bobs discussed asking sharma to remove the the team nasser from his sig after his hate-filled american rants. nasser actually supports the american troops and wants to see the taliban crushed. both he and babar think sheriff is harmless but a bit strange.

nasser has new friend now and the stuff coming from him is very different from bob's warped account.