Author Topic: Nasser El Sonbaty - Nasser Nights and More Stories  (Read 756614 times)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: Nasser Nights + Bobs 2010 Nasser Visit!
« Reply #4525 on: January 28, 2010, 04:09:11 PM »
Powerful self-ownage right here. The pumpkinheads are obsessed and consumed by nasser and think always homosexual thoughts. Always spending their time with gay photoshopping and looking at naked man as an excuse to make a picture.

If any of them work then they are the kind of lower level people ordered around by successful men like Nasser and Bobs.

Nasser is really a very big part of their lives. Sadly, their lives are empty litanies to failure and mediocrity. How it must burn to see rich, successful browns that the women who shun them, flock to .

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAAHHA

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

FlexGuns

• Getbig III
« Reply #4526 on: January 28, 2010, 04:14:51 PM »

FlexGuns

• Getbig III
« Reply #4527 on: January 28, 2010, 04:16:41 PM »
 :)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #4528 on: January 28, 2010, 04:31:59 PM »
Poor Sharma. Reduced to Team Nasser janitorial duty.  :-\

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #4529 on: January 28, 2010, 04:34:28 PM »
Poor Sharma. Reduced to Team Nasser janitorial duty.  :-

dr chimps lifting his pasty, bony white arm to begin his daily 3x (at least) obsessional posts concerning Nasser or the TEAM. ;D

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
  • Deshay with the gauge, Vanilla with the nine.
« Reply #4530 on: January 28, 2010, 04:44:18 PM »
Funny how the "gay" accusation always seem to come from the lonely, basement lurkers who seem incapable of severing the apron strings from mother upstairs.

Bigbobs = with a beautiful woman that these failures could only dream of even engaging in a conversation.

Sherief = married, with possibly the cutest child ever seen.

Nasser = aggressively heterosexual and a famous ladies man who has many, many women hypnotized by his perfect array of alpha male characteristics : brute strength and intimidating size, elite intelligence , sensitivity and understanding.

I think the queers should refrain from shining a light into their coffinesque closets and try another - equally pathetic and futile- line of attack .

How can any heterosexual man seriously type this with a straight face?  ???

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #4531 on: January 28, 2010, 04:46:30 PM »
How can any heterosexual man seriously type this with a straight face?  ???
He's a gimmick who thinks friendship is based on lies and c*cksucking. No wonder he's confused. Poor guy. 

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4532 on: January 28, 2010, 04:49:02 PM »
He's a gimmick who thinks friendship is based on lies and c*cksucking. No wonder he's confused. Poor guy. 

Perhaps we should be offering him help and the olive branch of friendship. Sounds like he needs it, in this volatile stage of his life.  :)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #4533 on: January 28, 2010, 04:51:39 PM »

Wrong, the respect is mutual.  Nasser, Sherief and I all respect Sharma, as much as you would like to think it is "c*cksucking" you are wrong.

Why don't accuse other getbig-buddies who praise each other of faggotry?  Obvious answer is you are not obsessed with any of them whereas you are with Team Nasser. 

And funny that you call him a "gimmick" yet your theory on who controls the account is always changing ;)

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #4534 on: January 28, 2010, 04:54:40 PM »

WOW.. I was the great man , 3x uncrowned Mr Olympia, Nasser El Sonbaty, according to you just a few days ago.

So now this change and I just a lowly "gimmick".

I await your next theory. Do you have a team of monkeys working on them for you?? ;D

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #4535 on: January 28, 2010, 04:55:15 PM »
Perhaps we should be offering him help and the olive branch of friendship. Sounds like he needs it, in this volatile stage of his life.  :)
I'll pass. I like friendships based on respect and self-respect, not lies and toadying.

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #4536 on: January 28, 2010, 04:59:29 PM »
Wrong, the respect is mutual.  Nasser, Sherief and I all respect Sharma, as much as you would like to think it is "c*cksucking" you are wrong.

Thank you my brother. I consider us three great "amigos". Also, the larger TEAM family and affiliates :  the SWAMI JT, NW83, AZN Muscle and many more.

When you have friends and are heterosexual, there is no "cocksucking" connotations to it. Obviously, if you are a confused and lonely pumpkinhead making gay photoshops in your jobless and friendless basement, well, that is another (gay) story.

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4537 on: January 28, 2010, 05:00:47 PM »
x2

x3

the pumpkinheads accusing homosexuality are, in reality, the insecure closet homosexuals.

and by getbig's hater  definitions, anyone who is a fan of BB is homosexual because they are into "oiled up muscle men in posing trunks" , so that includes the pumpkin head haters on getbig

team Nasser members are not insecure and do not need to resort to mindless attacks on people's sexuality

the fact is the pumpkin heads are owned by Nasser and Team Nasser- they CANNOT stop posting about Nasser!

if they do not give 2 cents about NAsser then why post about Nasser??

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #4538 on: January 28, 2010, 05:04:45 PM »
x3

the pumpkinheads accusing homosexuality are, in reality, the insecure closet homosexuals.

and by getbig's hater  definitions, anyone who is a fan of BB is homosexual because they are into "oiled up muscle men in posing trunks" , so that includes the pumpkin head haters on getbig

team Nasser members are not insecure and do not need to resort to mindless attacks on people's sexuality

the fact is the pumpkin heads are owned by Nasser and Team Nasser- they CANNOT stop posting about Nasser!

Brilliant post by a truly stunning poster. The Swami take a scalpel and cut through the pumpkinhead's shallow front to the real truth... in just a few lines of text ;D

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4539 on: January 28, 2010, 05:05:39 PM »
Thank you my brother. I consider us three great "amigos". Also, the larger TEAM family and affiliates :  the SWAMI JT, NW83, AZN Muscle and many more.

When you have friends and are heterosexual, there is no "cocksucking" connotations to it. Obviously, if you are a confused and lonely pumpkinhead making gay photoshops in your jobless and friendless basement, well, that is another (gay) story.

x2!!

NAsser in the house  ;D

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4540 on: January 28, 2010, 05:06:42 PM »
Brilliant post by a truly stunning poster. The Swami take a scalpel and cut through the pumpkinhead's shallow front to the real truth... in just a few lines of text ;D

thankyou Sharma
and great to see you back on the boards  :)

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4541 on: January 28, 2010, 05:06:48 PM »
I'll pass. I like friendships based on respect and self-respect, not lies and toadying.

"If you only give to those whom are your friends, what difference is that? Do not the heathen do the same?"

We can be better Chimps. By offering grace, and friendship to Sharma, despite his mixed up, Jignostic worldview, will be a great step forward, for the Pumpkinheads.  :)

Perhaps I can even get Bay on here to work with Sharma's *ahem* repression.  :D

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #4542 on: January 28, 2010, 05:08:09 PM »
NAsser in the house  ;D
Is he? And here I thought he was a coward, hiding roach-like behind a gimmick.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #4543 on: January 28, 2010, 05:12:28 PM »
"If you only give to those whom are your friends, what difference is that? Do not the heathen do the same?"

We can be better Chimps. By offering grace, and friendship to Sharma, despite his mixed up, Jignostic worldview, will be a great step forward, for the Pumpkinheads.  :)

Perhaps I can even get Bay on here to work with Sharma's *ahem* repression.  :D
Poor Sharma, always so misogynistic. His mother must have been one awful piece of work to instill in her son such a hatred of women.   

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #4544 on: January 28, 2010, 05:14:03 PM »
How did Nasser twist Alex23's mind into hanging out with him? Just wondering wtf.

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #4545 on: January 28, 2010, 05:21:23 PM »
How did Nasser twist Alex23's mind into hanging out with him? Just wondering wtf.

Twisting? why would he need to. They guys met up and Alex , who is deep down a sweet boy and intelligent, realized what a special person Nasser is. How charismatic and truthful he is. Nasser is the first bodybuilder to actually show you fans the RESPECT by telling you the real truth about the sport and some idiots wish to crucify him for this. These imbeciles deserve to be forever banished to their dark, dank subterranean ratholes of ignorance. A fitting fate to languish in such pitiful circumstances.

This is a direct quote from Alex, from his website

Well I owe you a lot for providing me the opportunity. I've met several pros over the years and Nasser is by far the smartest, well spoken, nicest and honest of them all; also post-retirement largest.. i have to swallow my words; 300lb with abs is no joke. Actually Nasser was even larger than 300lb. He definitely has the constitution of a horse. He's a role model, plain and simple.

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4546 on: January 28, 2010, 05:34:20 PM »
Twisting? why would he need to. They guys met up and Alex , who is deep down a sweet boy and intelligent, realized what a special person Nasser is. How charismatic and truthful he is. Nasser is the first bodybuilder to actually show you fans the RESPECT by telling you the real truth about the sport and some idiots wish to crucify him for this. These imbeciles deserve to be forever banished to their dark, dank subterranean ratholes of ignorance. A fitting fate to languish in such pitiful circumstances.

This is a direct quote from Alex, from his website

Well I owe you a lot for providing me the opportunity. I've met several pros over the years and Nasser is by far the smartest, well spoken, nicest and honest of them all; also post-retirement largest.. i have to swallow my words; 300lb with abs is no joke. Actually Nasser was even larger than 300lb. He definitely has the constitution of a horse. He's a role model, plain and simple.

x2!
brilliantly summarised by Sharma

it never ceases to amaze me how mindless, prejudiced, and stupid these getbig pumpkin heads are.
it is no wonder the world is in such a mess and why most americans are  viewed as laughing stock by the rest of the world.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #4547 on: January 28, 2010, 05:43:13 PM »
x3

x4, every time i check this thread, it grows 5 pages a day of pumpkinheadz melting down, Nasser obviously owns their minds 24/7.

TEAM Nasser

Azn Muscle

• Getbig III
  • Team Nasser Forum at www.FavorMob.com/hugenasser
« Reply #4548 on: January 28, 2010, 06:05:34 PM »
x4, every time i check this thread, it grows 5 pages a day of pumpkinheadz melting down, Nasser obviously owns their minds 24/7.

X5!

Its amazing how all these pumpkinheads have all day to type hateful messages, photoshop Nasser, and play World of Warcraft all while staying at a muscular and lean 250-270lbs (natural of course).   ::)

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #4549 on: January 28, 2010, 06:06:10 PM »
And the pile keeps growing...  8)