Author Topic: Nasser El Sonbaty - Nasser Nights and More Stories  (Read 756703 times)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
Re: Nasser Nights + Bobs 2010 Nasser Visit!
« Reply #4700 on: January 31, 2010, 11:24:35 AM »
hahaha, Doc and Tyr post more about huge Nasser than anyone else. ;D

x2

;D

Azn Muscle

• Getbig III
  • Team Nasser Forum at www.FavorMob.com/hugenasser
« Reply #4701 on: January 31, 2010, 11:25:31 AM »
Obviously we don't know who controls what accounts, but I think its safe to say that gimmickry has inflated Team Nasser's numbers by a wide margin.

Another thing to consider is that Chimps, myself, and groink were around well before Team Nasser, yet many new members just seem to pop up here to defend Nasser...so it makes things a bit suspect to say the least. You were also around well before the Team started, and no one is accusing you of being a gimmick.

On to another point... Nasser himself has criticized homophobia, and the people that have such attitudes, so why is he so tolerate of Sharma's constant hate towards homosexuals?

Oh brother you are now grasping at straws!  So what, everyone who praises and respects Nasser is automatically a gimmick?

You guys claimed that I was a gimmick, but I joined over 1 1/2 years before this thread even started!  Or was my gimmicktry a conspiracy almost 5 years in the making?  ::)

This thread is started for people who admire and respect the accomplishments of the beautiful man with glasses.

You have your own Tranny Appreciation thread to post in.

As much as I love reading your daily meltdowns (3x at least!), if you don't like it you don't have to post here.

I am sure your time would be better spent in threads debating "would you hit it" discussing numerous trannies you have on your hard drive.  

SusanFitness

• Getbig III
« Reply #4702 on: January 31, 2010, 11:28:39 AM »
check out this beast. ::)

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
  • Deshay with the gauge, Vanilla with the nine.
« Reply #4703 on: January 31, 2010, 11:32:39 AM »
Oh brother you are now grasping at straws!  So what, everyone who praises and respects Nasser is automatically a gimmick?

You guys claimed that I was a gimmick, but I joined over 1 1/2 years before this thread even started!  Or was my gimmicktry a conspiracy almost 5 years in the making?  ::)

This thread is started for people who admire and respect the accomplishments of the beautiful man with glasses.

You have your own Tranny Appreciation thread to post in.

As much as I love reading your daily meltdowns (3x at least!), if you don't like it you don't have to post here.

I am sure your time would be better spent in threads debating "would you hit it" discussing numerous trannies you have on your hard drive.  

First off that hit it thread was a joke. I wanted to find a passable tranny, for a "hit-it" thread, thinking it would be funny if people would notice if she was a man or not, so I did a simple google search, and posted her picture, from her public website. It took me all of 5min if that. I didn't cull it from a vast hard drive of tranny pictures, as much as you would like to believe otherwise.

Your creating an account a year and 1/2 half ago means nothing since Team Nasser was in full swing at that point.  I would believe you weren't a gimmick if all of your posts didn't consist of defending Nasser, and accusing other of being gay. You must excuse me if I don't take you the least bit seriously.

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #4704 on: January 31, 2010, 11:36:32 AM »

ahh yes..I forgot the jealousy harbored by SF after being constantly owned by the razor sharp wit of Chimps.
 Old hatreds die hard
:D

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4705 on: January 31, 2010, 11:38:20 AM »
Same can be said on the reverse side.  Lots of accounts have popped up to put down Nasser.  Why do you turn a blind eye to this yet conclude that gimmicks are defending Nasser?

Do you agree 100% on every topic imaginable with everyone you get along with?  I didn't think so.  So why can't Sharma and Nasser disagree on something and still be on friendly terms?

To which accounts are you referring to? I don't recall any accounts just popping up to bash Nasser...give an example.

Of course I don't agree 100% with anybody about anything. That in fact has been the crux of my entire point while debating with you... see you constantly agree with Nasser, or uphold him in the most biased of lights, until it no longer serves your purposes... case in point: right now when I point out the incongruence of Sharma's Homophobia, to Nasser's stance against it.

I don't honestly think that you deify Nasser in your real life, but I think that you do it for the purposes of trying to create solidarity for this "Team."  

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #4706 on: January 31, 2010, 11:43:02 AM »

Epic pear-shape, pasty skin, no calves and elbows wider than arms

Azn Muscle

• Getbig III
« Reply #4707 on: January 31, 2010, 11:44:13 AM »
First off that hit it thread was a joke. I wanted to find a passable tranny, for a "hit-it" thread, thinking it would be funny if people would notice if she was a man or not, so I did a simple google search, and posted her picture, from her public website. It took me all of 5min if that. I didn't cull it from a vast hard drive of tranny pictures, as much as you would like to believe otherwise.

Your creating an account a year and 1/2 half ago means nothing since Team Nasser was in full swing at that point.  I would believe you weren't a gimmick if all of your posts didn't consist of defending Nasser, and accusing other of being gay. You must excuse me if I don't take you the least bit seriously.

My account was started  1 1/2 year BEFORE THIS THREAD STARTED.  I've been a Getbig member for almost 5 years now.

Why can't you accept that Nasser has fans?

Are you so bitter that every time you see something positive you have to try to bring it down?  

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #4708 on: January 31, 2010, 11:44:47 AM »

His account was started 5 years ago Sherlock, he said 1.5 years before this thread was started.  The actual thread (by me) was started almost four years after Azn signed up, but a mod merged some really old thread with less than a page of posts with this one.

SusanFitness

• Getbig III
« Reply #4709 on: January 31, 2010, 11:45:07 AM »

;D

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #4710 on: January 31, 2010, 11:46:00 AM »
To which accounts are you referring to? I don't recall any accounts just popping up to bash Nasser...give an example.

Oh brother, the fact that you even asked such a simple question shows how biased you are in your views.  If you spent 1/10th the effort trying to dig up pro-Nasser gimmicks you would know of several gimmicks that attack Nasser.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #4711 on: January 31, 2010, 12:13:04 PM »

Hey, there's Squad with his reminder that baseball season is not far away. Thanks, bud.

/susan fitness!? that's an odd moniker

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #4712 on: January 31, 2010, 12:13:53 PM »
You can do better than that, bobs. Give it another go.

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4713 on: January 31, 2010, 12:30:54 PM »
Oh brother, the fact that you even asked such a simple question shows how biased you are in your views.  If you spent 1/10th the effort trying to dig up pro-Nasser gimmicks you would know of several gimmicks that attack Nasser.

Um...contrary to what you might think, I don't spend my every waking hour worried about the actions of Team Nasser, so again you might need to make some illustrations to your point, as I am not going to analyze this entire thread with a microscope just to see who might be unfairly criticizing Nasser.

As for Azn Muscle...it doesn't matter if he started an account 1000 years ago, all he does is praise Nasser, call me, and others gay, and offers nothing constructive, or of any value to this forum. This would be OK, if he was at least funny, but he even fails at that too, so he won't be filling the void Goatboy left anytime soon.

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4714 on: January 31, 2010, 12:33:23 PM »

My account was started  1 1/2 year BEFORE THIS THREAD STARTED.  I've been a Getbig member for almost 5 years now.

Why can't you accept that Nasser has fans?

Are you so bitter that every time you see something positive you have to try to bring it down?  

Your cry for more positivity rings hollow when you are unable to be positive about ANYTHING beyond Nasser. This is the behavior of a cheap gimmick.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #4715 on: January 31, 2010, 12:35:52 PM »
Um...contrary to what you might think, I don't spend my every waking hour worried about the actions of Team Nasser, so again you might need to make some illustrations to your point, as I am not going to analyze this entire thread with a microscope just to see who might be unfairly criticizing Nasser.

As for Azn Muscle...it doesn't matter if he started an account 1000 years ago, all he does is praise Nasser, call me, and others gay, and offers nothing constructive, or of any value to this forum. This would be OK, if he was at least funny, but he even fails at that too, so he won't be filling the void Goatboy left anytime soon.

I didn't tell you to inspect the entire thread, my point was that it's not simply a coincidence that you feel there are gimmicks supporting Nasser but didn't occur to you that many have attacked him.  It's proof of your biased views.

And no Azn's posts are not all about Nasser, a simple check of his post history will show this.  Whenever such proofs are shown you reply with the "I dont have time and I don't care to check posts" - well if you're not willing to do the most basic due dilligence then don't pull false accusations out of your ass

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4716 on: January 31, 2010, 12:49:13 PM »
I didn't tell you to inspect the entire thread, my point was that it's not simply a coincidence that you feel there are gimmicks supporting Nasser but didn't occur to you that many have attacked him.  It's proof of your biased views.

And no Azn's posts are not all about Nasser, a simple check of his post history will show this.  Whenever such proofs are shown you reply with the "I don't have time and I don't care to check posts" - well if you're not willing to do the most basic due dilligence then don't pull false accusations out of your ass

What nonsense... I have praised both you and Nasser, where appropriate, which is more then others have been willing to do. I try and avoid any bias in my judgments, and while I suppose that this is impossible from a purely philosophical standpoint, I do succeed in this goal, for all practical intents and purposes.

In the last 20 pages or so of this thread, (which is all I have really read...anytime recently anyway), I do not recall any account that was blasting you or Nasser, and not willing to do anything else.

Chimps, Tendonitis, Groink, myself, and Tyr, post on a number of subjects, and without any reference to Nasser whatsoever, and before you chime in and tell me that Sharma, and Azn are doing the same, I refuse to count gay bashing, and pontificating about the sad nature of female roles in western society as a valid example, which is all those two seem capable of.

I respect you and Sherief, but the rest of your Team is suspect. Maybe except for Fatpanda, but I rarely read his posts, so I cant fully comment.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #4717 on: January 31, 2010, 01:40:17 PM »
You said recently in this thread that you’ve been following the Nasser posts for a long time now, yet you are making an issue out of Azn and Sharma’s posts while turning a blind eye to the posts of the anti-Nasser guys you mentioned above even though they contain worse gay-bashing, religious hatred, racism, personal attacks, spamming of photoshopped sexual pics, etc.  And you still have the audacity to say you are unbiased?   ::)

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4718 on: January 31, 2010, 01:47:57 PM »
You said recently in this thread that you’ve been following the Nasser posts for a long time now, yet you are making an issue out of Azn and Sharma’s posts while turning a blind eye to the posts of the anti-Nasser guys you mentioned above even though they contain worse gay-bashing, religious hatred, racism, personal attacks, spamming of photoshopped sexual pics, etc.  And you still have the audacity to say you are unbiased?   ::)

I speak for myself and myself only. If non Nasser team members have been guilty of these things then that is their problem, and has no bearing on what I have been posting.

My point is still valid...of all the pumpkinhead posters I mentioned you can find them in many non-nasser related threads, talking about various things, but I don't see that with your team, outside of you, Sherief, or Panda.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #4719 on: January 31, 2010, 01:49:29 PM »
What are you two even talking about at this point?

Who cares who's a "gimmick" and who isn't. We ALL post ridiculous shit that we probably wouldn't say if we were face to face. This thread is like WWI at this point...both sides entrenched and neither side winning or losing, just and endless back and forth of the same shit.

Azn Muscle

• Getbig III
« Reply #4720 on: January 31, 2010, 01:50:50 PM »

And no Azn's posts are not all about Nasser, a simple check of his post history will show this.  Whenever such proofs are shown you reply with the "I dont have time and I don't care to check posts" - well if you're not willing to do the most basic due dilligence then don't pull false accusations out of your ass

Exactly.  A simple check of any of Team Nasser's posting histories will show that we post on numerous topics in different forums.

Foreskin69 is just grabbing at straws now, which tends to be a constant in the Nasser haters.  They make up lies, then all of a sudden when proven wrong they dismiss the topic.

Some recent lies of the Nasser haters inculde:

-Team Nasser accounts being gimmicks (check our post histories)
-Bobs paying to visit Nasser (oh brother)
-Claiming Alex dissed Nasser + Bobs after meeting Nasser (Alex himself issued a statement on his forum)

And the list goes on!

You guys just sit around your computers and make up hateful lies and run with it without any evidence.  Its sad really.  

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #4721 on: January 31, 2010, 01:52:10 PM »
What are you two even talking about at this point?

Who cares who's a "gimmick" and who isn't. We ALL post ridiculous shit that we probably wouldn't say if we were face to face. This thread is like WWI at this point...both sides entrenched and neither side winning or losing, just and endless back and forth of the same shit.
Preach it Brotha,

when the war is over, I vote Sharma, Azn Muscle, and other derogatory "team Nasser" members have a wall constructed, to where they have to post on something other than Nasser threads

Azn Muscle

• Getbig III
« Reply #4722 on: January 31, 2010, 01:54:22 PM »
I speak for myself and myself only. If non Nasser team members have been guilty of these things then that is their problem, and has no bearing on what I have been posting.

My point is still valid...of all the pumpkinhead posters I mentioned you can find them in many non-nasser related threads, talking about various things, but I don't see that with your team, outside of you, Sherief, or Panda.

Oh brother why don't you get your facts straight!

A simple history search will see that I have posted on numerous other threads and also participate in the Nutrition + Politics forums as well.

I guess since you don't venture out of Nasser  or Tranny threads I can understand why you think this way.

I myself used to not be a fan of Nasser, and was even Anti-Team Nasser.  But then I saw Nasser on the Way, I realized I had misjudged the pharaoh of muscle.  

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #4723 on: January 31, 2010, 01:55:54 PM »

I never said it does have any bearing on you, nor do I complain about their posts...just pointing out that you must be biased since you are complaining about anti-gay or anti-Western female posts by Sharma while not saying anything about many more hateful posts by Nasser critics.

Nope, it's invalid.  Azn and Sharma have posted in other threads too.  Your biased glasses must be blurring your vision to not see this.

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4724 on: January 31, 2010, 01:56:10 PM »
Exactly.  A simple check of any of Team Nasser's posting histories will show that we post on numerous topics in different forums.

Foreskin69 is just grabbing at straws now, which tends to be a constant in the Nasser haters.  They make up lies, then all of a sudden when proven wrong they dismiss the topic.

Some recent lies of the Nasser haters include:

-Team Nasser accounts being gimmicks (check our post histories)
-Bobs paying to visit Nasser (oh brother)
-Claiming Alex dissed Nasser + Bobs after meeting Nasser (Alex himself issued a statement on his forum)

And the list goes on!

You guys just sit around your computers and make up hateful lies and run with it without any evidence.  Its sad really.  

Yet you do this every time I point out your hypocrisy on other threads, when you offer nothing but hateful barbs, and gay innuendo. No response from you then... You claim that I need to be more positive yet, you lack any positive qualities yourself, as evidenced by your posts.

You are either doing this just to get a rise, and take the piss, or you are an epic hypocrite, so which is it?