Author Topic: Nasser El Sonbaty - Nasser Nights and More Stories  (Read 756709 times)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: Nasser Nights + Bobs 2010 Nasser Visit!
« Reply #4900 on: February 04, 2010, 07:04:05 PM »
Here's an impressive side-tricep shot by the swami.  Yet another Team Nasser member who looks better than Gronk :)

wow brother!!!!.. amazing shape and good size!!..

gronk who??.. oh ya the tv guy who once wanted to compare himself to nasser then made fun of himself when he posted a topless pic. in one of the biggest self owning acts in the history of GB ;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #4901 on: February 04, 2010, 09:05:32 PM »
Here's an impressive side-tricep shot by the swami.  Yet another Team Nasser member who looks better than Gronk :)

"yet another" ?

I look  far better than you and your little monkey friend.

You guys have a very high opinion of yourselves...especially shareef. he carries on like he placed top 5 at the O when in reality he is a skinny little 165 pounder that takes pics under a 6000 watt light. I'm sure no one mistakes him for a BBer in real life.

Carry on fellas

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #4902 on: February 04, 2010, 09:12:15 PM »
"yet another" ?

You guys have a very high opinion of yourselves...especially shareef. he carries on like he placed top 5 at the O when in reality he is a skinny little 165 pounder that takes pics under a 6000 watt light. I'm sure no one mistakes him for a BBer in real life.

Carry on fellas

you are worng again!!..

1- i am 170 pounds (not 165)..
2- once about ten years ago an old man asked me if i was lifting weights :-X

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #4903 on: February 04, 2010, 09:13:41 PM »
you are worng again!!..

1- i am 170 pounds (not 165)..
2- once about ten years ago an old man asked me if i was lifting weights :-X

You are a uneducated midget with delusions of grandeur and a big mouth. That is all

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #4904 on: February 04, 2010, 09:16:29 PM »
You are a uneducated midget with delusions of grandeur and a big mouth. That is all

so how do you feel when an uneducated guy like me exposed all your gimmicks and showed how stupid you were :P..

this makes you more stupid than uneducated ppl :-X

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #4905 on: February 04, 2010, 09:16:52 PM »
you could fit sherif salami , swami and bigfaggyboby reunited into groink's body. The members of the muslim gay gang are delusional beyond belief.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #4906 on: February 04, 2010, 09:19:40 PM »
Swami, what do you figure your arms measure and bodyfat% here?

Looks to me like 18" arms at 6-7% bodyfat. 

Amazing how you can see the tricep heads so distinctly and as well as striations within the side delt.  The inner tricep head is Huge!

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #4907 on: February 04, 2010, 09:20:19 PM »
can someone explain to me why "big"fagybob has so many private pictures of nasser el somebody half naked on his hard drive? check the previous page and honnestly tell me this is guy isnt the biggest homo on getbig ever.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #4908 on: February 04, 2010, 09:21:41 PM »
can someone explain to me why "big"fagybob has so many private pictures of nasser el somebody half naked on his hard drive? check the previous page and honnestly tell me this is guy isnt the biggest homo on getbig ever.

Hi BayGBM

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #4909 on: February 04, 2010, 09:23:29 PM »
so how do you feel when an uneducated guy like me exposed all your gimmicks and showed how stupid you were :P..

Considering the fact that you exposed nothing. All you have is pure fantasy - I pointed out the fallacy of your argument with Ron as the  final judge.

Meanwhile I exposed you trying to use your gimmick account.

Face it sha-labia - you are not only uneducated but also the biggest retard here. FACT  :D

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #4910 on: February 04, 2010, 09:45:25 PM »
Considering the fact that you exposed nothing. All you have is pure fantasy - I pointed out the fallacy of your argument with Ron as the  final judge.

Meanwhile I exposed you trying to use your gimmick account.

Face it sha-labia - you are not only uneducated but also the biggest retard here. FACT  :D

if ron or any mod. here says i have or ever had ONE GIMMICK i will be sure they are a bunch of liars and will immediately leave GB to post again on matt c's site ;D

by the way, anyone here who notices your existence (not a lot i guess) knows well you used many gimmicks before so dont show your stupidity again and again trying to deny :-\

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #4911 on: February 04, 2010, 09:53:29 PM »
if ron or any mod. here says i have or ever had ONE GIMMICK i will be sure they are a bunch of liars and will immediately leave GB to post again on matt c's site ;D

by the way, anyone here who notices your existence (not a lot i guess) knows well you used many gimmicks before so dont show your stupidity again and again trying to deny :-\

So far no one has backed up your claim. In fact everyone has been laughing at how badly you've melted down after I exposed you.

Have fun with your meltdowns gimmick. We'll be here to laugh at your pathetic attempts at regaining your dignity. Not that you had any in the first place.  :D

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #4912 on: February 04, 2010, 09:57:24 PM »
So far no one has backed up your claim. In fact everyone has been laughing at how badly you've melted down after I exposed you.

Have fun with your meltdowns gimmick. We'll be here to laugh at your pathetic attempts at regaining your dignity. Not that you had any in the first place.  :D

you exposed me ::) may be in your dreams but here i am sure you or anyone never (simply because it's not true)..

you said that ron is the judge, ok ask him to expose me (as he did with your old gimmicks dl/baracuda) haahahah another bad day for you mr. big ass.. :P

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #4913 on: February 04, 2010, 10:03:38 PM »
you exposed me ::) may be in your dreams but here i am sure you or anyone never (simply because it's not true)..

you said that ron is the judge, ok ask him to expose me (as he did with your old gimmicks dl/baracuda) haahahah another bad day for you mr. big ass.. :P

Let Ron expose you in his own time. I caught you in the act of trying to pretend to be someone else. Everyone saw it and commented on it resulting in you melting down for hours afterward. All your so called evidence failed Ron's own judgment.  All your fantasies to link me with other people failed miserably.

You lose.... asshole. Something you're used to....right?
 :D

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4914 on: February 04, 2010, 10:05:35 PM »
"yet another" ?

Carry on fellas

groink

you are carrying some size but guys like you are a dime a dozen.
go to any Golds, powerhouse or even local gym and you will see 20 guys like you training @ one time.
big but bloated and fat.

sherief and bigbobs look 100x better than you  :)

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4915 on: February 04, 2010, 10:08:09 PM »
Swami, what do you figure your arms measure and bodyfat% here?

Looks to me like 18" arms at 6-7% bodyfat. 

Amazing how you can see the tricep heads so distinctly and as well as striations within the side delt.  The inner tricep head is Huge!

thanx bigbobs!
thanx to the excellent diet Nasser gave me- Nasser's nutritional knowlege is astounding - i am probably around 12 % bodyfat.

Nasser is a training/BB Guru  :)

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4916 on: February 04, 2010, 10:09:41 PM »

x2!

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #4917 on: February 04, 2010, 10:13:54 PM »
x2!

Coming from someone who pretended to be a caucasian/redneck before being outed as an asian that pretty funny swami. Its just as amusing that people believe that that is really you in that pic.

Given that you are one of bobs personal friends brought in to further the nasser agenda it wouldn't be all that surprising to find more lies behind that persona. 

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #4918 on: February 04, 2010, 10:17:49 PM »
Let Ron expose you in his own time. I caught you in the act of trying to pretend to be someone else. Everyone saw it and commented on it resulting in you melting down for hours afterward. All your so called evidence failed Ron's own judgment.  All your fantasies to link me with other people failed miserably.

You lose.... asshole. Something you're used to....right?

hereunder are my proof of your gimmicks AGIAN which i posted before many times and was deleted by mods!!.. anyway let them delete it and i will keep posting it to always show how a stupid asshole you are and from your side post your proof that i ever had one gimmick but i advise you not to do so because whatever stupid prrof you have will expose you stupidity more and more :P

Quote from: Dreadlord on May 01, 2008, 02:27:45 AM
Incidentally Nasser is being billed as being from Yugoslavia not Egypt .

Quote from: Nizar on April 27, 2009, 09:31:09 PM
He was always billed as being from Yugoslavia not Egypt

Quote from: Tyr on February 24, 2009, 12:48:17 AM
Old synthol body thought his online rant would get people to back off but he only succeeded in owning himself and his thong sniffing group further. Another example that nasser is not as intelligent as he claims to be. No wonder he's laughed at throughout the board  

Quote from: Barracuda on September 16, 2008, 04:10:33 AM
I guess sharma can't face up to the fact that his oil-doll nasser is laughed at throughout the board. It's funny that he says others are racist wehn he has made several racial remarks towards westerners.

Quote from: Tyr on September 02, 2009, 03:00:48 PM
Nasser was a weider accquisition. Joe Weider invested in nasser and spent millions bringing him to the US and setting him up. Why would he go out of his way to destroy that investment?.
Quote from: Dreadlord on October 16, 2008, 10:44:00 AM
I'm sure Joe Weider spent millions in flying nasser to the US and setting him up only to screw him over during competition
Quote from: Barracuda on January 28, 2008, 08:48:38 PM
Further to the point Joe Weider brought nasser to the US . he supported him financially until Nasser could support himself. I'm sure he did all this to screw with Nassers head before denying him an olympia

Quote from: Dreadlord on December 16, 2008, 09:08:51 PM
Lets not forget he spent days attacking Weider while Nasser has a high opinion of Joe and Ben. . Once he realized his mistake he quickly changed tactics
Quote from: Tyr on February 28, 2009, 11:53:06 AM
QFT - sharma used to refer to Joe weider as JEW weider in some misguided attempt to paint the Weiders guilty for nassers loss. Interestingly enough Nasser thinks very highly of Joe Weider.
Quote from: Barracuda on February 18, 2008, 08:21:28 AM
Get this through that thick pile of crap you call a brain - Joe weider Sponsored Delusional Coward Nasser. He brought him to the US , loaned him cash, etc. DCN spoke highly of Weider in a number of interviews and even defended him a couple of times. I guess you probably wouldnt know anything about that or care.

Quote from: Tyr on September 02, 2009, 09:00:21 PM
So sharma shalaby - in our last conversation ( before you ran away in shame) you were about to explain why muslims revere a child pedo who goes under the name of Mohammed. Please continue

Quote from: Dreadlord on January 29, 2009, 02:45:55 AM
Hey skinny chalabi- why do you follow a pedophile like muhammed?
Were you abused as a child according to muslim tradition?

Quote from: Tyr on September 06, 2009, 08:53:17 PM
I noticed angry man Shalabia was lurking around online when I was posting yesterday but didn't have the guts to type all this then. As usual the coward waited until I was offline to post his "brave" thoughts.  

Quote from: Dreadlord on August 28, 2008, 09:06:55 PM
Whenever we're both online you sit there quiet as a mouse - lurking rather than posting. Whenever we do cross paths you run away immediately like the punkass bitch you are.

Quote from: Dreadlord on January 23, 2009, 05:51:55 AM
After all you're too scared to post when I'm online.

Quote from: Dreadlord on October 10, 2008, 12:03:34 AM
You've always run off or logged off whenever you faced me online.
Nothing's changed...coward

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4919 on: February 04, 2010, 10:20:53 PM »
Tyr/dreadlord/Barracuda is really delusional - did you forget to take your Efexor?

when did the swami pretend to be a redneck Caucasian? ::)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #4920 on: February 04, 2010, 10:23:14 PM »
Coming from someone who pretended to be a caucasian/redneck before being outed as an asian that pretty funny swami. Its just as amusing that people believe that that is really you in that pic.

Given that you are one of bobs personal friends brought in to further the nasser agenda it wouldn't be all that surprising to find more lies behind that persona. 

haaaha the same word you were always using when you were DL.. even now when we are talking about your gimmicks you cant change your style :-\.. OMG this may be the stupidest creature i have ever seen!! ::)

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #4921 on: February 04, 2010, 10:23:31 PM »
hereunder are my proof of your gimmicks AGIAN which i posted before many times and was deleted by mods!!.. anyway let them delete it and i will keep posting it to always show how a stupid asshole you are and from your side post your proof that i ever had one gimmick but i advise you not to do so because whatever stupid prrof you have will expose you stupidity more and more :P

Quote from: Dreadlord on May 01, 2008, 02:27:45 AM
Incidentally Nasser is being billed as being from Yugoslavia not Egypt .

Quote from: Nizar on April 27, 2009, 09:31:09 PM
He was always billed as being from Yugoslavia not Egypt

Quote from: Tyr on February 24, 2009, 12:48:17 AM
Old synthol body thought his online rant would get people to back off but he only succeeded in owning himself and his thong sniffing group further. Another example that nasser is not as intelligent as he claims to be. No wonder he's laughed at throughout the board  

Quote from: Barracuda on September 16, 2008, 04:10:33 AM
I guess sharma can't face up to the fact that his oil-doll nasser is laughed at throughout the board. It's funny that he says others are racist wehn he has made several racial remarks towards westerners.

Quote from: Tyr on September 02, 2009, 03:00:48 PM
Nasser was a weider accquisition. Joe Weider invested in nasser and spent millions bringing him to the US and setting him up. Why would he go out of his way to destroy that investment?.
Quote from: Dreadlord on October 16, 2008, 10:44:00 AM
I'm sure Joe Weider spent millions in flying nasser to the US and setting him up only to screw him over during competition
Quote from: Barracuda on January 28, 2008, 08:48:38 PM
Further to the point Joe Weider brought nasser to the US . he supported him financially until Nasser could support himself. I'm sure he did all this to screw with Nassers head before denying him an olympia

Quote from: Dreadlord on December 16, 2008, 09:08:51 PM
Lets not forget he spent days attacking Weider while Nasser has a high opinion of Joe and Ben. . Once he realized his mistake he quickly changed tactics
Quote from: Tyr on February 28, 2009, 11:53:06 AM
QFT - sharma used to refer to Joe weider as JEW weider in some misguided attempt to paint the Weiders guilty for nassers loss. Interestingly enough Nasser thinks very highly of Joe Weider.
Quote from: Barracuda on February 18, 2008, 08:21:28 AM
Get this through that thick pile of crap you call a brain - Joe weider Sponsored Delusional Coward Nasser. He brought him to the US , loaned him cash, etc. DCN spoke highly of Weider in a number of interviews and even defended him a couple of times. I guess you probably wouldnt know anything about that or care.

Quote from: Tyr on September 02, 2009, 09:00:21 PM
So sharma shalaby - in our last conversation ( before you ran away in shame) you were about to explain why muslims revere a child pedo who goes under the name of Mohammed. Please continue

Quote from: Dreadlord on January 29, 2009, 02:45:55 AM
Hey skinny chalabi- why do you follow a pedophile like muhammed?
Were you abused as a child according to muslim tradition?

Quote from: Tyr on September 06, 2009, 08:53:17 PM
I noticed angry man Shalabia was lurking around online when I was posting yesterday but didn't have the guts to type all this then. As usual the coward waited until I was offline to post his "brave" thoughts.  

Quote from: Dreadlord on August 28, 2008, 09:06:55 PM
Whenever we're both online you sit there quiet as a mouse - lurking rather than posting. Whenever we do cross paths you run away immediately like the punkass bitch you are.

Quote from: Dreadlord on January 23, 2009, 05:51:55 AM
After all you're too scared to post when I'm online.

Quote from: Dreadlord on October 10, 2008, 12:03:34 AM
You've always run off or logged off whenever you faced me online.
Nothing's changed...coward

Changes nothing. Do searches on a few other people and you'll find the same stuff. If I reference your posts with bogbobs and swami I can just as easily point out that all of you have made similar arguements despite being different people.

The fact remains that I was posting here when Ron outed Dl/Barra. If i was him or vice versa Ron would have mentioned it just like he posted all of ASjchaotics accounts not just one or two.

So no one in the history of getbig has ever used the word agenda other than me or DL?  :D :D :D
You lose pygmy.....again. All your fantasies are no match for reality.

btw- who is this nizar character?

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #4922 on: February 04, 2010, 10:25:24 PM »
Tyr/dreadlord/Barracuda is really delusional - did you forget to take your Efexor?

i am a caucasian and member of team nasser

hell, most would say im a red neck lol

what are u racist bigots going to call me?

jealous insecure haters, seething with jealously about Nasser's achievements

If u haters didnt give 2 cents about Nasser why keep posting about him??!!!!

Boom

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #4923 on: February 04, 2010, 10:25:45 PM »

your forget to add nizar and staplon too my freind ;).. big wrom too (but i am not 100% sure)..

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #4924 on: February 04, 2010, 10:30:06 PM »
your forget to add nizar and staplon too my freind ;).. big wrom too (but i am not 100% sure)..

isn't nizar a muslim name? Why would I try to masquerade as a muslim? I find it  distasteful to pretend to be part of the most primitive and violent cultures in humanity...even on getbig  ;D