Author Topic: Nasser El Sonbaty - Nasser Nights and More Stories  (Read 756663 times)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: Nasser Nights + Bobs 2010 Nasser Visit!
« Reply #5100 on: February 10, 2010, 01:37:50 AM »
also let's not forget that from the rear nasser had better arms, shoulders, hams, and, calves!!..

Azn Muscle

• Getbig III
  • Team Nasser Forum at www.FavorMob.com/hugenasser
« Reply #5101 on: February 10, 2010, 01:43:15 AM »
i've never seen a thread with so many pics where nasser is owned by his competition...

The only thing getting owned in this thread is your mind!

Now run along I'm sure mom will be calling you up for dinner soon and you still have a few more dungeons to raid with your Warcraft buddies!

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #5102 on: February 10, 2010, 01:44:33 AM »
Neither Fux nor Francois ever even got top 5 or 6 at the Olympia, I think to be considered top tier you need this pre-requisite at least.

Yeah Francois won the AC in 95 but why did he only get 7th at the Olympia that year?  I dont think the 95 AC was very competitive (relatively speaking) as none of the top 6 at the Olympia in 95 even competed in the AC and the NOC in 95 was much more competitive, with both Nasser and Vince Taylor in top shape competing, as well as Ronnie Coleman.

Nasser was 7th and Ronnie didn't even place (he tied with several others for 16th place) in their first Olympia. But they got better and better over time and became top tier. Same thing with Mike, who only competed in 2 Olympias. And he was already sick in 1996, although not seriously.

My point is that Colitis made Mike retire very early from competition, way before he reached his peak. But in the time he competed, he won his first 4 pro shows that included the Arnold Classic, so he was no slouch. He had a great physique and competed at around 260 lb. He was very consistent and focused as well, with a level head unlike guys like Flex and Paul.

He placed 7th in the 95 Olympia because he was holding water and couldn't duplicate his Arnold Classic condition. But like Sherief says, I think he'd have placed maybe 5th at the most if he'd come in shape. Still not bad for a rookie.

Azn Muscle

• Getbig III
« Reply #5103 on: February 10, 2010, 01:45:27 AM »
also let's not forget that from the rear nasser had better arms, shoulders, hams, and, calves!!..

Yes I agree.  Overall Nasser was a more complete bodybuilder than Mike.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #5104 on: February 10, 2010, 02:04:13 AM »
Nasser was 7th and Ronnie didn't even place (he tied with several others for 16th place) in their first Olympia. But they got better and better over time and became top tier. Same thing with Mike, who only competed in 2 Olympias. And he was already sick in 1996, although not seriously.

My point is that Colitis made Mike retire very early from competition, way before he reached his peak. But in the time he competed, he won his first 4 pro shows that included the Arnold Classic, so he was no slouch. He had a great physique and competed at around 260 lb. He was very consistent and focused as well, with a level head unlike guys like Flex and Paul.

He placed 7th in the 95 Olympia because he was holding water and couldn't duplicate his Arnold Classic condition. But like Sherief says, I think he'd have placed maybe 5th at the most if he'd come in shape. Still not bad for a rookie.

he competed at 3 olympias not 2!!.. you forgot 97 where he placed 11th!!..

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #5105 on: February 10, 2010, 02:13:10 AM »
he competed at 3 olympias not 2!!.. you forgot 97 where he placed 11th!!..

Good catch. I had the Arnold Classic in mind when I said 2, sorry.

Too bad about guys like him, Dennis Newman and Paul DeMayo, who all stopped competing way too early in their careers for different reasons.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #5106 on: February 10, 2010, 02:19:37 AM »
Good catch. I had the Arnold Classic in mind when I said 2, sorry.

Too bad about guys like him, Dennis Newman and Paul DeMayo, who all stopped competing way too early in their careers for different reasons.

yes very sad!!.. i believe if he didnt have to retire early he could have achived a similar career as chris cormier's or so!!..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #5107 on: February 10, 2010, 02:21:37 AM »

Now run along I'm sure mom will be calling you up for dinner soon and you still have a few more dungeons to raid with your Warcraft buddies!

no my friend not his mind only!!.. there are a lot of other pumkinheads beside mossel aka "when will nasser's book be published"!!..  ;D

Gino30

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5108 on: February 10, 2010, 02:31:56 AM »
no i stated before that you were an asshole :-X

you're entering squadfather territory.......tread very carefully donkey lips..........the GetBig Illuminati is watching

mossel

• Getbig IV
  • I blame it on the D-bol!!!!
« Reply #5109 on: February 10, 2010, 04:26:30 AM »
no i stated before that you were an asshole :-X

it's a fact that you call everybody that's not on the nasser bandwagon an asshole... that makes you pathetic...

mossel

• Getbig IV
  • I blame it on the D-bol!!!!
« Reply #5110 on: February 10, 2010, 04:29:24 AM »

Don't you mean "my mom"? hope she cooks beter than her son posts...

Azn Muscle

• Getbig III
« Reply #5111 on: February 10, 2010, 10:05:43 AM »
Don't you mean "my mom"? hope she cooks beter than her son posts...

Either "your mom" or just "mom" is fine in this situation moron.

By leaving out "your" the sentence has a more mocking tone to it.  ::)

I suggest you read more books to sharpen your brain (perhaps Nassers upcoming one).

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #5112 on: February 10, 2010, 10:11:41 AM »
great pix of nasser
keep em coming
w

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #5113 on: February 10, 2010, 10:27:40 AM »
great pix of nasser
keep em coming

I sure will :)

Here are some with the ladies, 59 and 60 of 200:  The bottom one is with fans in Mexico (women from all over the world love Nasser :))  One of them was lucky to get a Nasser poster too which she is holding

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5114 on: February 10, 2010, 01:01:20 PM »
Neither Fux nor Francois ever even got top 5 or 6 at the Olympia, I think to be considered top tier you need this pre-requisite at least.

Yeah Francois won the AC in 95 but why did he only get 7th at the Olympia that year?  I dont think the 95 AC was very competitive (relatively speaking) as none of the top 6 at the Olympia in 95 even competed in the AC and the NOC in 95 was much more competitive, with both Nasser and Vince Taylor in top shape competing, as well as Ronnie Coleman.

Mike Francois in 94, 95 was the new great white USA hope for BB, the new poster boy if you like.

Hometown hero in colombus Ohio so it made alot of sense to give him the win @ the AC that year.

from the NOC pics its clear Nasser is soundly beating Mike and is @ least 15 % sharper conditioning wise- just look @ the upper legs and abs

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5115 on: February 10, 2010, 01:31:33 PM »
from the rear, mike was better but not to the extent nasser was better than him from the front!!.. over all i seriously see nasser a much better bb!!..

the only pose Mike is shading Nasser in is the BDB :
here, Mike is only a bit drier and seperated in t he upper back giving the appearance of slightly more detail than Nasser in the upper back.
But Mike is also soft and smooth in the glutes and hamstrings comapred to Nasser.

RLS , Nasser wins. side poses Nasser much sharper AND THICKER

So you have Mike shading Nasser in 1 mandatory pose yet he still wins the show?!!

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #5116 on: February 10, 2010, 01:34:09 PM »
Mike Francois in 94, 95 was the new great white USA hope for BB, the new poster boy if you like.

Hometown hero in colombus Ohio so it made alot of sense to give him the win @ the AC that year.

from the NOC pics its clear Nasser is soundly beating Mike and is @ least 15 % sharper conditioning wise- just look @ the upper legs and abs

Great post, I agree Francois was overrated.  Even MuscleTime quotes on their website that it was a mistake to award him with the 94 NOC over Nasser.  By 95 the difference between Nasser and Francois grew so much that even biased judging could not boost Francois so much to let him place ahead of Nasser.  96 and onward, no different.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #5117 on: February 10, 2010, 01:41:01 PM »
60/200:  Nasser in New Zeland in 1999 for a guest posing, here with a New Zealand bodybuilder

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #5118 on: February 10, 2010, 01:42:25 PM »
61/200:  Before a  guest posing in  San Francisco, Nasser taking a picture with the show's promoter as well as Miss Olympia competitor Yolanda Hughes.  They both guest posed together.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #5119 on: February 10, 2010, 01:45:53 PM »
62/200:  Nasser in Texas with IFBB Pro Ayman Faour (Great Arab Genetics)  This picture looks to be about 2007-2008

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #5120 on: February 10, 2010, 01:48:01 PM »
63/200:  From front to back:  IFBB Pro Stan McQuay, Nasser, Colette Nelson and Dave Palumbo having dinner

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #5121 on: February 10, 2010, 01:51:15 PM »
64/200 - Nasser working at Urban Body gym mixing protein shakes.  They can definitely charge top dollar for their drinks when they are specifically formulated by a Three Times (at least) Uncrowned Mr. Olympia

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #5122 on: February 10, 2010, 01:52:07 PM »
65/200:  Nasser working at a friend's gas station as a bouncer to ensure that "members only" are using the pump.  I dont think many non-members would risk messing with him.

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5123 on: February 10, 2010, 01:53:56 PM »
60/200:  Nasser in New Zeland in 1999 for a guest posing, here with a New Zealand bodybuilder

this looks like NZ IFBB pro Justin Rhys- i think he got a pro card in 2002? he has competed in the Australian Pro show once or twice.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #5124 on: February 10, 2010, 01:58:01 PM »
65/200:  Nasser working at a friend's gas station as a bouncer to ensure that "members only" are using the pump.  I dont think many non-members would risk messing with him.
He should have time to finish the book while sitting there.