Author Topic: Nasser El Sonbaty - Nasser Nights and More Stories  (Read 756710 times)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
Re: Nasser Nights + Bobs 2010 Nasser Visit!
« Reply #5125 on: February 10, 2010, 04:48:00 PM »
66/200:  Nasser relaxig like a pharoa on an Egyptian-style couch in one of his parents' homes in Cairo, Egypt

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #5126 on: February 10, 2010, 04:49:28 PM »
67/200:  Nasser with Esmat Sadek, multiple IFBB Amateur World Champion and his son Ahmed who is also a world class Amateur bodybuilder @ Esmat's gym in Cairo, Egypt.

In Nasser on the Way Part 7 he wisely said, "If you do not know who Esmat Sadek is, you do not know bodybuilding"

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #5127 on: February 10, 2010, 04:50:47 PM »
What kind of Blackberry is Nasser Rocking?  8) :D I still did not see it in any pix.
D

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #5128 on: February 10, 2010, 09:57:03 PM »
65/200:  Nasser working at a friend's gas station as a bouncer to ensure that "members only" are using the pump.  I dont think many non-members would risk messing with him.

The Wizard has quite the sense of humor LOL, that is so original!
TEAM Nasser

mossel

• Getbig IV
  • I blame it on the D-bol!!!!
« Reply #5129 on: February 10, 2010, 11:45:27 PM »
please post the photo of his olympia win afterparty... !?!

Azn Muscle

• Getbig III
  • Team Nasser Forum at www.FavorMob.com/hugenasser
« Reply #5130 on: February 11, 2010, 12:05:35 AM »
please post the photo of his olympia win afterparty... !?!

Oh brother the hatred is strong in this basement dweller!

As you can see by the photos Nasser travels the world in style while greeted by fans and admired by beautiful women.

In contrast you sit behind your computer typing hateful messages.  How sad your life must be.  

If you could channel all your hatred and jealousy to productive things maybe one day you could live life like the pharaoh of muscle.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #5131 on: February 11, 2010, 02:03:16 AM »

As you can see by the photos Nasser travels the world in style while greeted by fans and admired by beautiful women.

In contrast you sit behind your computer typing hateful messages.  How sad your life must be.  

If you could channel all your hatred and jealousy to productive things maybe one day you could live life like the pharaoh of muscle.

man even if he could do this (which is impossible) still he would never live a 1/1000,000 life of the wizard's life!!.. to be able to do so he needed nasser's genetics, mind, &, charisma!!.. but i agree with you that he would at least be able to live like a normal humanbeing, he would be able to live in a flat instead of the basement!..

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #5132 on: February 11, 2010, 02:24:43 AM »
Great photo material.

mossel

• Getbig IV
  • I blame it on the D-bol!!!!
« Reply #5133 on: February 11, 2010, 03:50:32 AM »

and win the mr. O like nasser!? that would be awesome...

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #5134 on: February 11, 2010, 08:26:29 AM »
and win the mr. O like nasser!? that would be awesome...

haha, faced with evidences of Nasser's wonderful life experiences and admiration by many fans and women the bottom dwellers like mossel are reduced to repeatedly crying "he didnt win a mr. olympia" in a desperate and last-ditch attempt to undermine Nasser's achievements.  Little do they know that contrary to their hopes such posts add to the Wizard's daily dose of humour as he reads this and his laughs in the presence of his admirer as she massages him in nis nice home with a view of the Pacific Ocean.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #5135 on: February 11, 2010, 08:37:35 AM »
haha, faced with evidences of Nasser's wonderful life experiences and admiration by many fans and women the bottom dwellers like mossel are reduced to repeatedly crying "he didnt win a mr. olympia" in a desperate and last-ditch attempt to undermine Nasser's achievements.  Little do they know that contrary to their hopes such posts add to the Wizard's daily dose of humour as he reads this and his laughs in the presence of his admirer as she massages him in nis nice home with a view of the Pacific Ocean.

i believe the view is a little different from where mossel lives ;D

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #5136 on: February 11, 2010, 09:10:09 AM »
What was nassers diet and precontest approach over the years bigbobs?

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #5137 on: February 11, 2010, 09:35:21 AM »
What was nassers diet and precontest approach over the years bigbobs?

After repeatedly trying to insult Nasser and Team Nasser over the months you are now humbled and asking for his diet and precontest approach....interesting. ...

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #5138 on: February 11, 2010, 10:31:24 AM »
After repeatedly trying to insult Nasser and Team Nasser over the months you are now humbled and asking for his diet and precontest approach....interesting. ...

this tells you how obsessed pumkinheads are :-\

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5139 on: February 11, 2010, 01:09:45 PM »

just another typical pumpkin head/ 2 faced/, stab you behind the back -after they have used you for what they want to try to get for free- user/loser.

insulting Nasser and TEam Nasser and now trying to get free info..................th e nerve of some basement dweller cockroaches  ::)

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5140 on: February 11, 2010, 01:17:15 PM »

x2!!
AZN muscle bringing the hurtful truth to the wannabe/never-were loser pumpkin heads........yet again!

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #5141 on: February 11, 2010, 01:31:03 PM »
::)

dude, ive said many many times i have nothing against nasser as a bodybuilder, hes one of my favourites, its the whole "team nasser" thing that upsets me.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #5142 on: February 11, 2010, 03:56:16 PM »

dude, ive said many many times i have nothing against nasser as a bodybuilder, hes one of my favourites, its the whole "team nasser" thing that upsets me.

Just like Swami already pointed out, two faced pumpkinhead trying to get info from the Great Nasser while putting him down or his friends and fans down in other threads.  All are accountable for their sins  :D

Poor Vince, got robbed by "Nasser el no back"

You seem to "pop up" in every thread that has "Nasser" written in it as if you have a vibrator in your ass notifying you when a thread like this is created.

All the Mr. Olympias would gather for a pic

while

Nasser would be at the booth selling manties.  :D

Look goof, Nasser is hitting a lat spread while Lee is just standing there. Secondly...."topless"  ::) you can pretty much see all of their bodyparts in the pic, arms, forearms, chest, legs, calves Lee has him. The only think that nasser has is delts.......and only because they were full of oil. :D

Youre making fun of yourself, log off and go to sleep.

Nowadays youre milking Nassers saggy tits.

Bodybuilding Related

• Getbig IV
  • We Are All Blessed To Be Here
« Reply #5143 on: February 11, 2010, 04:04:40 PM »
208 pages of Nassolean marvelosity. 

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5144 on: February 11, 2010, 04:33:07 PM »
208 pages of Nassolean marvelosity. 

x2!

and many more to come! :)

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #5145 on: February 11, 2010, 04:38:53 PM »
Hmm maybe Nasser isn't such a bad guy after all.  Perhaps the pumpkin heads just filled my head with hate over the years. 

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #5146 on: February 11, 2010, 04:41:16 PM »
Also can someone in Team Nasser post pics of Nasser at age 21 in normal clothes.  I want to post a comparison pic of myself and him at 21 so all of Team Nasser can see how similar we looked...great Arab genes! 

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #5147 on: February 11, 2010, 05:03:46 PM »
This thread has now 70,000+ views. Excellent. It will be more than 100k sooner than we think.

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #5148 on: February 11, 2010, 07:56:27 PM »
 Yes, the cowardly little roaches - faced with truly awesome and remarkable pictures of Nasser - are either crawling out of the woodwork and begging for acceptance by superior TEAM members or hiding in their dank despair.

I think most are shamed into silence when confronted with the indisputable fact that Nasser has lived - and still lives! - a life that is rich in experience, diversity and achievement. He's been all over the globe, swam in every beach, sampled every taste, touch and experience a man can have.

You just have applaud and rejoice in the fact that this man has carved his imprint into the fabric of mankind.

On with the pictures, please!

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5149 on: February 11, 2010, 08:02:55 PM »
Yes, the cowardly little roaches - faced with truly awesome and remarkable pictures of Nasser - are either crawling out of the woodwork and begging for acceptance by superior TEAM members or hiding in their dank despair.

I think most are shamed into silence when confronted with the indisputable fact that Nasser has lived - and still lives! - a life that is rich in experience, diversity and achievement. He's been all over the globe, swam in every beach, sampled every taste, touch and experience a man can have.

You just have applaud and rejoice in the fact that this man has carved his imprint into the fabric of mankind.

On with the pictures, please!

QFT!!

just  great to have Sharma on Team Nasser- someone , who ,like Nasser, is obviously highly intelligent and a high achiever!