Author Topic: Nasser El Sonbaty - Nasser Nights and More Stories  (Read 756735 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: Nasser Nights + Bobs 2010 Nasser Visit!
« Reply #5450 on: March 06, 2010, 03:24:20 PM »
My mistake - you're right. Here's the photo with your face. Have a nice day!

Wow...your "master plan" worked like a charm  ::)

You are intentionally being lame, right?

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #5451 on: March 06, 2010, 04:07:31 PM »
His parents owned him the day they conceived him, he'll never recover
Solid kindergarten level owning skills! Keep up the good work!

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #5452 on: March 06, 2010, 04:22:43 PM »
Solid kindergarten level owning skills! Keep up the good work!
you are a curious mix between retarded and infantile with a sprinkle of homo worship

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #5453 on: March 06, 2010, 04:45:33 PM »
you are a curious mix between retarded and infantile with a sprinkle of homo worship

More than a sprinkle Sev.

More like three shakes of Nasser's penis  :D :D

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #5454 on: March 06, 2010, 04:50:11 PM »

Thanks for letting is know what occupies your mind today... again  ::)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #5455 on: March 06, 2010, 05:18:40 PM »
More than a sprinkle Sev.

:D :D :D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #5456 on: March 06, 2010, 05:27:37 PM »
Thanks for letting is know what occupies your mind today... again  ::)

LOL  at the douchebag gimmick.

Fuck Off ;D

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #5457 on: March 06, 2010, 05:37:12 PM »
really....Dorian WON with one fucking arm in 97  ;)  Now you are trying to say Nasser's back wasn't weak? you are a joke, man

And the synthol is clear as day in that pic, When he hit his side chest it was laughable the way his rear delt popped out.

Like i said....i was THERE right in the front, dead center. You can blab all you want about something you have never seen with your own two eyes

I guess the judges couldn't see either...because I was sitting right behind them  ::)

Yeah Dorian didn't deserve to win, but regardless, my point stands that you saying you felt "sorry" for someone who got 3rd place in the whole world is simply laughable. 

You can claim what you saw all you want in 98, but the close-up pictures prove otherwise.  Also no bb authority has ever claimed he had synthol in his rear delts in 98 - the lumps that some officials questioned in his rear delts did not appear until 2001.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #5458 on: March 06, 2010, 05:41:01 PM »
LOL  at the douchebag gimmick.

Fuck Off ;D

What makes you think he's a gimmick?  He's even posted a pic before.  Just because he does not post in your favour does not make him a gimmick  ::)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #5459 on: March 06, 2010, 05:44:56 PM »
Yeah Dorian didn't deserve to win, but regardless, my point stands that you saying you felt "sorry" for someone who got 3rd place in the whole world is simply laughable. 

You can claim what you saw all you want in 98, but the close-up pictures prove otherwise.  Also no bb authority has ever claimed he had synthol in his rear delts in 98 - the lumps that some officials questioned in his rear delts did not appear until 2001.

I felt sorry for him because the frustration was palpable as he was flexing his shitty back. try as he might, he couldn't bring out muscularity he didn't have.

And as luck would have it....Dorian retires and another monster with an even freakier back steps in and dominates Nasser even more thoroughly. Tough break for him

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #5460 on: March 06, 2010, 05:46:39 PM »
What makes you think he's a gimmick?  He's even posted a pic before.  Just because he does not post in your favour does not make him a gimmick  ::)

I really don't care who he is, just another Team Nasser douche

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #5461 on: March 06, 2010, 06:05:19 PM »
I felt sorry for him because the frustration was palpable as he was flexing his shitty back. try as he might, he couldn't bring out muscularity he didn't have.

And as luck would have it....Dorian retires and another monster with an even freakier back steps in and dominates Nasser even more thoroughly. Tough break for him

Ironic that a less succesful man feels "sorry" for someone more succesful than him, and who got third place in the world that day, but whatever makes you feel better I guess :)

Also I noticed how you ignored what you falsely claimed about his rear delts in 98.  Even some guys here posted pictures of 98 vs. 2001 to show his delts before and after the lumps formed.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #5462 on: March 06, 2010, 06:06:56 PM »
I really don't care who he is, just another Team Nasser douche

Groink's typical "I dont care" reponse when proven wrong ;)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #5463 on: March 06, 2010, 06:19:15 PM »
Groink's typical "I dont care" reponse when proven wrong ;)

wrong about what ?....he is a douche.

I don't keep tabs on who every single poster on Getbig is...if he posted pics good for him, still don't give a fuck.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #5464 on: March 06, 2010, 06:22:22 PM »
Ironic that a less succesful man feels "sorry" for someone more succesful than him, and who got third place in the world that day, but whatever makes you feel better I guess :)

Also I noticed how you ignored what you falsely claimed about his rear delts in 98.  Even some guys here posted pictures of 98 vs. 2001 to show his delts before and after the lumps formed.

Again resorting to personal insults to defend your lover.

Doesn't change the fact that his back sucked and his delts and bis were loaded with oil

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #5465 on: March 06, 2010, 06:24:16 PM »
Again resorting to personal insults to defend your lover.

Doesn't change the fact that his back sucked and his delts and bis were loaded with oil

personal insults?   ::)  You must be on your sensitive side today, especially for someone who dishes them

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #5466 on: March 06, 2010, 06:29:01 PM »
personal insults?   ::)  You must be on your sensitive side today, especially for someone who dishes them

How do you figure?  I said Nasser used synthol...you proceed to say "yeah but he's more successful than you."

Okay, and Arnold is more successful than Nasser....and Bill Gates is more successful than Arnold.....completely irrelevant to the original topic. Nasser had a shit back and resorted to synthol.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #5467 on: March 06, 2010, 06:30:32 PM »
How do you figure?  I said Nasser used synthol...you proceed to say "yeah but he's more successful than you."

Okay, and Arnold is more successful than Nasser....and Bill Gates is more successful than Arnold.....completely irrelevant to the original topic. Nasser had a shit back and resorted to synthol.

Brutal twist of sequence - You said you felt sorry for him, to which I explained why its ironic.

You wont hear Nasser saying he feels sorry for Arnold or Bill Gates, so your example makes no sense, but I didn't really expect something intelligent from you anyway ;)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #5468 on: March 06, 2010, 06:38:08 PM »
Brutal twist of sequence - You said you felt sorry for him, to which I explained why its ironic.

You wont hear Nasser saying he feels sorry for Arnold or Bill Gates, so your example makes no sense, but I didn't really expect something intelligent from you anyway ;)

It's not "ironic" you idiot...do you even know what the word means?

You see, YOUR post is Ironic......making a fool of yourself while trying to make me look unintelligent....that's irony...genius  ;)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #5469 on: March 06, 2010, 06:57:31 PM »
Bobs?.............Bobs?.........you still there?  ;) ;)

I guess he Googled "irony" and realized I just owned the living shit out of him

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #5470 on: March 06, 2010, 08:26:04 PM »
Oh wait!! Found it!!!  ::)

yes he has a thick facial hair ;D

gronk posts his face only when he likes it in a certain pic. and covers it as in this one when he doesnt like his expression and finds himself look like shit.. no wonder why he covered his face in 90% of the pics he posted here :-X

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #5471 on: March 06, 2010, 08:32:00 PM »
yes he has a thick facial hair ;D

gronk post his face only when he likes it in a certain pic. then cover it as in this one when he doesnt like his expression and finds himself look like shit.. no wonder why he covered his face in 90% of the pics he posted here :-X

If I had a mug like yours i would never post it...Aladdin

Youv'e got a fat little weasel face and beady eyes...you look like a pickpocket....

You have one of those faces that just begs to be punched....seriously

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #5472 on: March 06, 2010, 08:39:43 PM »

Now let's not forget Oink's credentials here - I feel he's in TOP3 Nasser stalkers in the world. Would you agree? He must feel immensly proud for his achivement! And don't forget threads that he made earlier on this board. That automatically makes him a top3 MMA fighter in the world!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #5473 on: March 06, 2010, 08:43:28 PM »
Now let's not forget Oink's credentials here - I feel he's in TOP3 Nasser stalkers in the world. Would you agree? He must feel immensly proud for his achivement! And don't forget threads that he made earlier on this board. That automatically makes him a top3 MMA fighter in the world!

Another idiot who isn't too fluent in English....Stalker would mean i follow him around, when in reality he's the one who addressed me directly numerous times through his lackey Bigknobs.

I own Nasser's mind and I am stronger than he is

SweetGeez

• Getbig II
« Reply #5474 on: March 06, 2010, 09:06:23 PM »
not sure who you think of us believes in that garbage book of bs, the Koran is the one and only true book.

Isn't it Quran,PHAGGOT