Author Topic: Nasser El Sonbaty - Nasser Nights and More Stories  (Read 756704 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: Nasser Nights + Bobs 2010 Nasser Visit!
« Reply #5475 on: March 06, 2010, 09:15:50 PM »
Isn't it Quran,PHAGGOT

Hey...go easy on JTsunami.

He's the only member of Team Nasshole that at least admits he is gay  :D

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #5476 on: March 06, 2010, 11:10:37 PM »
If I had a mug like yours i would never post it...Aladdin

Youv'e got a fat little weasel face and beady eyes...you look like a pickpocket....

You have one of those faces that just begs to be punched....seriously

mr. scary alpha, always modifys his actual posts!!.. everytime i check the wizard's thread i find his words changed or new words added to the same old posts!!.. this shows how an angry man he is when he deals with team nasser.. the team is always a pain in his fat ass :-\

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #5477 on: March 06, 2010, 11:22:25 PM »
mr. scary alpha, always modifys his actual posts!!.. everytime i check the wizard's thread i find his words changed or new words added to the same old posts!!.. this shows how an angry man he is when he deals with team nasser.. the team is always a pain in his fat ass :-\

You guys are the cockroaches of Getbig...I enjoy stepping on you.

Why do you twats ALWAYS assume people are "mad" or "upset"?....did you ever think we come here and make fun of you idiots because it's fun and easy to do?

Hell...you guys own yourself half the time.  :)

And I modify my posts because I do that instead of making a new one...now that i know it really bothers you I'll do it on every single one. :D :D

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #5478 on: March 06, 2010, 11:27:27 PM »
Why do you twats ALWAYS assume people are "mad" or "upset"?....

Says a keyboard warrior who just made physical threats on a bodybuilding message board.. epic self owning  ::)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #5479 on: March 06, 2010, 11:29:35 PM »
Says a keyboard warrior who just made physical threats on a bodybuilding message board.. epic self owning  ::)

Really?

Who did I threaten?

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #5480 on: March 06, 2010, 11:41:04 PM »
Really?

Who did I threaten?

"Not going to find it for you. They're around!"  ::)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #5481 on: March 06, 2010, 11:51:41 PM »
"Not going to find it for you. They're around!"  ::)

You must mean that i  said Sherif has a face that "begs to be punched".

He does....Did I THREATEN to punch him, genius?

Sherif is an inherently unlikable person. Every crowd has that one little punk with a big mouth, who says shit because he knows nothing will happen to him.

To his credit, he knows this and plays the "asshole" role to the hilt

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #5482 on: March 07, 2010, 12:07:55 AM »
Sherif Groink is an inherently unlikable person. Every crowd has that one little punk with a big mouth, who says shit because he knows nothing will happen to him because he's a keyboard warrior.

Fixed

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #5483 on: March 07, 2010, 12:12:57 AM »
Fixed

You are either attempting to yank my chain, or you are really bad at this.

Either way I'm bored with you...carry on

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #5484 on: March 07, 2010, 02:01:11 AM »
You must mean that i  said Sherif has a face that "begs to be punched".

He does....Did I THREATEN to punch him, genius?

Sherif is an inherently unlikable person. Every crowd has that one little punk with a big mouth, who says shit because he knows nothing will happen to him.

To his credit, he knows this and plays the "asshole" role to the hilt

on the other hand you dont have to play the asshole role, you just be yourself and this is enough  ;D

believe it or not if anyone like you says shit to me face to face i never avoid him and it happened many times before with guys who were bigger and much stronger than you in my gym..

Gino30

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5485 on: March 07, 2010, 02:49:45 AM »
Groink owns the minds of Team Manties

Azn Muscle

• Getbig III
  • Team Nasser Forum at www.FavorMob.com/hugenasser
« Reply #5486 on: March 07, 2010, 02:58:02 AM »
I return after a long day of living life to the fullest (like Nasser) only to see this thread has grown leaps and bounds again with the meltdown of the pumpkinheads!!!

I agree it is laughable that the TV repairman "felt sorry" for Nasser while he himself is in the audience watching the Pharaoh of Muscle compete at the highest level of his profession to the cheers and roars of thousands of fans!

Compare that to the cheers and roars you receive from the family whose TV Satellite dish you just installed and it should be easy to see that Nasser doesn't merit any pity from you.  

While Nasser and Team Nasser lives life to the fullest in the company of beautiful women and jet setting the globe, you are on an internet forum melting down with a tranny lover and gimmick posting about how "big and huge" you are and how women are so scared of you they don't even answer the door.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #5487 on: March 07, 2010, 04:33:28 AM »
I return after a long day of living life to the fullest (like Nasser) only to see this thread has grown leaps and bounds again with the meltdown of the pumpkinheads!!!

I agree it is laughable that the TV repairman "felt sorry" for Nasser while he himself is in the audience watching the Pharaoh of Muscle compete at the highest level of his profession to the cheers and roars of thousands of fans!

Compare that to the cheers and roars you receive from the family whose TV Satellite dish you just installed and it should be easy to see that Nasser doesn't merit any pity from you.  

While Nasser and Team Nasser lives life to the fullest in the company of beautiful women and jet setting the globe, you are on an internet forum melting down with a tranny lover and gimmick posting about how "big and huge" you are and how women are so scared of you they don't even answer the door.

but i dont think gronk was actually in the audience on that day,.. may be he was there as just one of many cable guys they needed while filming the show!!.. and it's clear he didnt do his work in a good way that they didnt ask him to come again at next olympias :-X

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #5488 on: March 07, 2010, 06:08:11 AM »
Ok, I not checked in for some time as I have a full life and just simply cannot spend all days reading Groink's garbage. Some of us are so busy we could not just move across the country to try - unsuccessfully - to save a marriage and actually be a real man and father.

Ok, so Groink is "sorry" for Nasser in 98. Well, my suggestion is save your sorrow because in that very year Nasser was third at the Olympia and WIN the Arnold classic. What did Groink do? Maybe it was a bumper year for tv deliveries.

HAHAHAHAHAHA it is so funny for me to see these ants, losers, middle-aged failures and basic amalgam of pondlife attack someone who owns them so badly as Nasser. 

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #5489 on: March 07, 2010, 06:30:25 AM »
Ok, I not checked in for some time as I have a full life and just simply cannot spend all days reading Groink's garbage. Some of us are so busy we could not just move across the country to try - unsuccessfully - to save a marriage and actually be a real man and father.

Ok, so Groink is "sorry" for Nasser in 98. Well, my suggestion is save your sorrow because in that very year Nasser was third at the Olympia and WIN the Arnold classic. What did Groink do? Maybe it was a bumper year for tv deliveries.

HAHAHAHAHAHA it is so funny for me to see these ants, losers, middle-aged failures and basic amalgam of pondlife attack someone who owns them so badly as Nasser.  

Again with the personal attacks, this seems to be the knee-jerk reaction of Team Nassoil when they are being badly owned....you filthy muslim scum know nothing of my personal life.

What is known is Muslims are universally reviled across the globe....a seething hatred for the cowardly, terrorist pieces of filth seems to be what they foster with their barbaric, archaic "RELIGION". They aren't even regarded as humans in most civilized societies  HahahaHa  :D

This very thread displays the traits of your typical piece of shit Muslim mongrel....I attack their leader and they attack my family from behind a nice safe cloak of anonymity....terrorism 101 right there.  ;)

LOLOLOLOL what pieces of filth they are....it must be unbearable going through life knowing the world hates you and that no one would shed a tear if you were executed  :D :D :D

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #5490 on: March 07, 2010, 06:32:37 AM »
" watching the Pharaoh of Muscle compete at the highest level of his profession to the cheers and roars of thousands of fans! "

This line made me unconfortable  :D :D :D

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #5491 on: March 07, 2010, 06:41:57 AM »

We should have these brown smelly half-guy pieces of shit on a separate line that leads to a room where they are thrown into a giant vat of acid....no search, no questions.

Eventually these human scum will either stop flying or all be killed.

It's a win- win

Yes, you can give it out but can't receive - a typical weak man and why you amounted to nothing. You think it ok to racially hatred abuse people and their looks, homes and lives.

You are pathetic and all your Nasser and TEAM bile stems from your low self-worth and piqued vanity; because Nasser did not care to meet up with you and acknowledge you when you were BEGGING to be involved in the meet-up with Nasser and the getbiggers.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #5492 on: March 07, 2010, 06:44:55 AM »
Yes, you can give it out but can't receive - a typical weak man and why you amounted to nothing. You think it ok to racially hatred abuse people and their looks, homes and lives.

You are pathetic and all your Nasser and TEAM bile stems from your low self-worth and piqued vanity; because Nasser did not care to meet up with you and acknowledge you when you were BEGGING to be involved in the meet-up with Nasser and the getbiggers.

Begging...Hahahaha.

The only thing i would beg for would be to him to take a shower because you people are foul and unclean.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #5493 on: March 07, 2010, 06:46:30 AM »

sure if the wizard gave him the honour and accepted to meet him you would have seen gronk saying all the time "nasser was one of the best bb ever and i was just saying shit about him in the past for fun".. :-\

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #5494 on: March 07, 2010, 06:47:51 AM »
Begging...Hahahaha.

The only thing i would beg for would be to him to take a shower because you people are foul and unclean.

We know the truth: you were DESPERATE to be involved and offering to drive from Arizona to Cali to be allowed to meet Nasser. When you were rejected you have acted like a woman scorned. I suppose rejection is at least something you know intimately.

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #5495 on: March 07, 2010, 06:50:08 AM »
sure if the wizard gave him the honour and accepted to meet him you would have seen gronk saying all the time "nasser was one of the best bb ever and i was just saying shit about him in the past for fun".. :-

Absolutely, although he would probably be so tongue-tied and star struck in the presence of Nasser he'd struggle to be able to speak.

We can see how much this matters to him by his reaction to his perceived rejection. He really wanted and needed this but now I doubt Nasser would ever wish to meet him , unless he wanted a new wall-mounted flatscreen.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #5496 on: March 07, 2010, 06:52:33 AM »
sure if the wizard gave him the honour and accepted to meet him you would have seen gronk saying all the time "nasser was one of the best bb ever and i was just saying shit about him in the past for fun".. :-\

That's exactly what i would say....i fuck with Nasser to get a rise out of you idiots.

It's like watching an 8 year old girl melt when you tell her that Taylor Swift lip-syncs  :D :D

But lets keep our facts straight...shall we? I never requested to meet Nasser, I said it would be interesting..and it would.

I've said MANY times Nasser is one of the greats. It's true...it's also true that he abused synthol and had his buddy operate on him with a pipe wrench in his mother's kitchen  :)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #5497 on: March 07, 2010, 07:02:29 AM »
 :D

Lots of love in this thread  ;D

Nasser is worshipped by some dudes. End of story. He was one of the best at that time

herne

• Getbig V
« Reply #5498 on: March 07, 2010, 08:14:21 AM »

Lots of love in this thread  ;D

Nasser is worshipped by some dudes. End of story. He was one of the best at that time

Short & to the point!

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #5499 on: March 07, 2010, 08:17:41 AM »

Lots of love in this thread  ;D

It's not all love - some of it is lust.

*cough* JT *cough*