Author Topic: Nasser El Sonbaty - Nasser Nights and More Stories  (Read 756663 times)

Nirvana

• Getbig V
Re: Nasser Nights + Bobs 2010 Nasser Visit!
« Reply #5675 on: March 16, 2010, 05:53:15 PM »
i only hope nasser isnt using the sharma-account. that character sharma has a very bitter and evil vibe.
sharma is an evil genious

I fear he will conquer mankind

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
  • Deshay with the gauge, Vanilla with the nine.
« Reply #5676 on: March 16, 2010, 05:58:22 PM »
Maybe if "Groink" had put as much effort into his marriage and being a dad as he does arguing with guys on getbig about nasser and his arms, some other guy wouldn't have had to actually step up to the plate and be a father to his kid.
No hatin, just statin.

This is an inappropriate post, and you really should be ashamed for even trying to go there.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #5677 on: March 16, 2010, 06:03:08 PM »
This is an inappropriate post, and you really should be ashamed for even trying to go there.

Thanks for that topskin...but don't even sweat it.

that's all this particular troll does is post classless shit about my family....it's his "thing"  ::)

At least have the balls to post it from your main account

MuscleKing

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #5678 on: March 16, 2010, 06:23:50 PM »
Groink is bigger than Nasser, and the arabs are just very bitter and jealous that all they can do is spew hate and try to throw cups of acid......... About that book Groink?

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #5679 on: March 16, 2010, 06:27:35 PM »
Is that really fatpanda? damn, him and newmom have shifted some flab!
O

newmom

« Reply #5680 on: March 16, 2010, 06:28:38 PM »
Is that really fatpanda? damn, him and newmom have shifted some flab!

???

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #5681 on: March 16, 2010, 06:29:31 PM »
???

I'm saying you guys have both lost a lot of weight. Well done.  8)
O

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #5682 on: March 16, 2010, 06:32:39 PM »
Groink is bigger than Nasser, and the arabs are just very bitter and jealous that all they can do is spew hate and try to throw cups of acid.

I don't even know if "huge al' is Nasser related...i think it's someone i owned a long time ago whose asshole still bleeds occasionally, so he posts that nonsense.

But you did hit the nail on the head with "bitter and jealous"   i mean, who posts shit like that LOL  ;D

newmom

« Reply #5683 on: March 16, 2010, 06:32:47 PM »
I'm saying you guys have both lost a lot of weight. Well done.  8)

Thanks, and if that is fat panda good for him.

MuscleKing

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #5684 on: March 16, 2010, 06:35:58 PM »
Thanks, and if that is fat panda good for him.

Yeah he is trying.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #5685 on: March 16, 2010, 06:38:41 PM »
Guy must be hungry all the time. Maybe he will just be 'Panda' soon?
O

newmom

« Reply #5686 on: March 16, 2010, 06:41:24 PM »
Guy must be hungry all the time. Maybe he will just be 'Panda' soon?

who isnt hungry all the time..but if you mean hungry to be healthy and loose weight without any surgery or drugs, it seems he is hungry as I was..263 was not pretty on a 5ft3 woman BRUTAL

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #5687 on: March 16, 2010, 06:43:18 PM »
who isnt hungry all the time..but if you mean hungry to be healthy and loose weight without any surgery or drugs, it seems he is hungry as I was..263 was not pretty on a 5ft3 woman BRUTAL

How much weight have you lost? FP has lost nearly 100lbs
O

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5688 on: March 16, 2010, 08:32:59 PM »
actually bobs by the beginning of feb. or so nasser told me his parent would come to egypt by the end of the month and he hoped i could meet them!!.. i for sure liked the idea and as soon as i returned from dubai by the end of feb. i found his dad calling me just to say hi and so.. then he phoned me after that more than once just to see how was everything with me, really a true gentleman!!.. then we arranged a meeting at their place which was last saturday.. and i shall meet them again next week with my family but will make it in another place..

my wife and i reached their place at around 8:45 pm and stayed there till after 1:30 am!!..actually we were going to leave at 11:00 pm but his mother insisted we should stay for more time and because they are very nice ppl time passed very quickly with them.. we really didnt feel we stayed there for nearly 5 hours!!!!..

nasser's dad was an engineer in many mercedes factories around the world and he speaks 4-5 languages fluently!!.. his mother is very nice and friendly and reminded me a lot of my mother in law :)..

actually i didnt want to keep talking about nasser all the time in order not to make his parent feel i just came to collect info and stories about nasser lol but still they talked a lot about nasser especially when he was a kid, his mother told us that even when he was a baby he was always smiling to beautiful ladies and was turning his face to ugly ones lol.. (no wonder the wizard has become a women magnet ;D)..

i asked his dad about if he really didnt like nasser to be a bb and he answered that this was at the beginning but when he found nasser winning big armature shows he started to change his mind!..

there place was 2 separate floors but they built an inside stairs to make it like a duplex apartment, and nasser's dad told me that nasser paid the price of the first floor as a simple present to his parent (i can tell you bobs it's an expensive place) but since they (his parent) dont need 2 floors they kept the 1st floor for nasser to stay in when he is in egypt.. they showed us nasser's room and they put some of his pics. in both floors!!.. when you hear them talking about him you feel how much they love him and how much he is very good with them.. he phones them all the time wherever they are, in egypt or in germany.. actually they live in germany and visit egypt once a year for a long stay (more than 3 months)!!.. they also visit nasser in SD 2 times a year..

his mother showed us many photo albums of nasser but my naughty son was dealing violently with the albums so i gave them to her before finishing them all..

i also asked them about sato and nasser's father who doesnt like animals in general said great words about her because of her intelligence and cleanliness and how she was very friendly with him even after a long time of not meeting!..

nasser's dad also showed me a couple of flex magazines with few pics of nasser and of course i didnt lose the opportunity and took them to scan the pics for the facebook page :D.. he also told me that nasser had insisted that he (his dad) should call me to meet because nasser really values his friendship with me and really hopes to meet me one day!!..

nasser's mom has become a friend of my son although he bit her :D but he kissed her many times too..

after meeting nasser's mom and dad i have known the reason behind nasser's intelligence, sense of humour, hospitality, and politeness!!.. both his parent have these all!!..

thankyou for sharing this with Team Nasser Sherief.
sounds like The El Sonbaty family are very nice people and gracious hosts..........what an honor for you and your family  :)

from Nasser's video series, his parents seem like very kind and sweet people and now you have experienced this 1st hand!

and Nasser, the honourable son, taking good care of his parents..............tru ly a champion human being as well as champion BB!

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #5689 on: March 16, 2010, 09:27:08 PM »
Sherief I think their ability to learn so many languages (5-6 each) is related to their natural genetic intelligence!  Did you guys speak in Arabic or English?

Also the point about Nasser paying for a floor of the Egypt vacationhome on his parents' behalf is in start contrast to what some guys mentioned here Nasser gets handouts from his parents lol.  Must have taken lots of used underwear sales to pay for the nice property, as some getbiggers think that is a primary source of income for him  ;D

we spoke in arabic all the time bobs because it's the mother language of my wife, nasser's dad, and me.. as for nasser's mom she speaks a very good broken arabic so we were understanding everything she was saying and she was understanding us perfectly.. but sometimes while explaining something she was asking her husband in german to help her to find the right word  :).. i asked nasser's dad if nasser speaks good arabic and he told me that he was speaking very good arabic but sure not as before now because he doesnt use it most of the time now..

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #5690 on: March 16, 2010, 09:29:29 PM »
we spoke in arabic all the time bobs because it's the mother language of my wife, nasser's dad, and me.. as for nasser's mom she speaks a very good broken arabic so we were understanding everything she was saying and she was understanding us perfectly.. but sometimes while explaining something she was asking her husband in german to help her to find the right word  :).. i asked nasser's dad if nasser speaks good arabic and he told me that he was speaking very good arabic but sure not as before now because he doesnt use it most of the time now..

Does Nasser approve of the spectacle you all are making of him and yourselves on this board?

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #5691 on: March 16, 2010, 09:33:18 PM »
i also asked them about sato and nasser's father who doesnt like animals in general said great words about her because of her intelligence and cleanliness and how she was very friendly with him even after a long time of not meeting!..

I always wondered about this and I'm glad to get a confirmation from Nasser's dad himself! I always refused to believe Sato would be one of those dumb dogs that craps all over the place! But as Nasser's dad confirms, Sato knows when, where and how to defecate. A sure sign of high intelligence for a dog!!!

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #5692 on: March 16, 2010, 09:38:08 PM »
thankyou for sharing this with Team Nasser Sherief.
sounds like The El Sonbaty family are very nice people and gracious hosts..........what an honor for you and your family  :)

from Nasser's video series, his parents seem like very kind and sweet people and now you have experienced this 1st hand!

and Nasser, the honourable son, taking good care of his parents..............tru ly a champion human being as well as champion BB!

thx bro. 8)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #5693 on: March 16, 2010, 09:39:29 PM »
How much weight have you lost? FP has lost nearly 100lbs

this is not FP,..hope this helps!..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #5694 on: March 16, 2010, 09:43:16 PM »
I always wondered about this and I'm glad to get a confirmation from Nasser's dad himself! I always refused to believe Sato would be one of those dumb dogs that craps all over the place! But as Nasser's dad confirms, Sato knows when, where and how to defecate. A sure sign of high intelligence for a dog!!!

in addition to what i said nasser dad also told me she never makes toilet in front of them!!.. and while eating you never see one piece of food outside here bowel!!.. sato's beauty and good manners make even those who dont like dogs LOVE her!!..

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #5695 on: March 16, 2010, 09:48:04 PM »
in addition to what i said nasser dad also told me she never makes toilet in front of them!!.. and while eating she you never see one piece of food outside here bowel!!.. sato's beauty and good manners makes even those who dont like dogs LOVE her!!..

I can't believe Nasser's ex-wife sold Sato for mere $70,000 - what a foolish deal! But I guess she needs petty cash like that to support her basement life style!!!

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #5696 on: March 16, 2010, 09:51:28 PM »
I can't believe Nasser's ex-wife sold Sato for mere $70,000 - what a foolish deal! But I guess she needs petty cash like that to support her basement life style!!!

70K is petty cash to you huh? Right buddy....

I'm sure you are posting on this board from your private jet huh?

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #5697 on: March 16, 2010, 10:00:08 PM »
70K is petty cash to you huh? Right buddy....
Well, I have to admit I would feel it, but remember the context - Sato. Keeping all the amazing qualities that come with that dog in mind, $70k can easily be considered a bargain.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #5698 on: March 16, 2010, 10:02:39 PM »
Well, I have to admit I would feel it, but remember the context - Sato. Keeping all the amazing qualities that come with that dog in mind, $70k can easily be considered a bargain.

You are funny  ;D ;D

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #5699 on: March 16, 2010, 10:05:21 PM »
No....I didn't make up shit.

Maybe got some bad info that i repeated,I'll say that.

No biggie....good for sherief if he enjoyed meeting Nasser's parents. not my idea of a good time, but to each their own

sure i agree with you here.. i know your idea of a good time is to sit on GB 20 hours/day, anything else?