Author Topic: Nasser El Sonbaty - Nasser Nights and More Stories  (Read 756659 times)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
Re: Nasser Nights + Bobs 2010 Nasser Visit!
« Reply #6000 on: April 30, 2010, 12:11:26 AM »
i took these shots just now!!.. i am sure gronk will stop posting here after seeing these shots ;D

no seriously i know my legs are shitty but here i am posting their pics only because i said i would..

Great legs Sherief!

I also said earlier that I would post a front arm shot so here goes

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #6001 on: April 30, 2010, 12:14:09 AM »
Here's a recent one of Sato looking lean after getting shaved at the groomer's - here with Nasser's admirer's cat

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6002 on: April 30, 2010, 12:31:20 AM »
Great legs Sherief!

looking excellent bigbobs
great peak on your arm there!

where have you been?

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #6003 on: April 30, 2010, 12:39:53 AM »
 Good job BigBobs. You took the heat off your boy Jason.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #6004 on: April 30, 2010, 03:13:35 AM »
;D

That's just not you, Fat - you got to say it in your unique style.

Allow me ;D

hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha Fatpanda owns me hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha ha

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #6005 on: April 30, 2010, 06:36:38 AM »

Looking amazing Bobs! Anyone who's taken FDB shots of themselves know his hard it is to have your bicep pop like that!

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #6006 on: April 30, 2010, 09:09:31 AM »
looking excellent bigbobs
great peak on your arm there!

where have you been?

Thanks man, you guys were doing such a great job making pumpkinheads melt that I was able to comfortably take a vacation from GB  :D

Looking amazing Bobs! Anyone who's taken FDB shots of themselves know his hard it is to have your bicep pop like that!

This is true Titusisback!  That's why so few people post a pic of themselves doing this pose, however the same can not be said for guys who have already posted it like me and you, Sherief, Swami, Sharma, Azn Muscles, Fatpanda, Naturalwonder83, Jtsunami, etc.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #6007 on: April 30, 2010, 09:38:33 AM »
Thanks man, you guys were doing such a great job making pumpkinheads melt that I was able to comfortably take a vacation from GB  :D

This is true Titusisback!  That's why so few people post a pic of themselves doing this pose, however the same can not be said for guys who have already posted it like me and you, Sherief, Swami, Sharma, Azn Muscles, Fatpanda, Naturalwonder83, Jtsunami, etc.

best FDB of all of getbig

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #6008 on: April 30, 2010, 10:12:30 AM »
Sherief Shalaby has the best FDB of all of getbig

Yes, Sherief is up there :)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #6009 on: April 30, 2010, 10:28:05 AM »
Yes, Sherief is up there :)

post a current FDB of sherif better than mine....I'll wait.

You need to work your triceps bobs...they are flat and unimpressive, this makes you below average bicep look ok

Jonny34

• Getbig III
« Reply #6010 on: April 30, 2010, 10:47:34 AM »
Groink is making Team Nasser fall apart. ;D  What is going on with Bob's arm. Looks un natural almost like he injected synthol in it. Groink is huge and looks like a real bodybuilder. Bobs biceps look fake. Like a weird synthol picture. They dont match his body. Groink is twice the size of Bobs and has huge biceps, plus he is symmetrical, Big Bobs looks like he has synthol in his biceps while the rest of him looks small and kinda fat.

Groink is the CLEAR winner.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #6011 on: April 30, 2010, 11:35:55 AM »
Great legs Sherief!

wow bobs i didnt know your biceps were that great from the front!!.. looking really great bro. and lean!!.. have you been on a clean diet for a while??..

your biceps make gronk's fatty biceps their bitches 8)

Jonny34

• Getbig III
« Reply #6012 on: April 30, 2010, 11:41:34 AM »
best FDB of all of getbig

x2, making Team Nasser melt down.  You look twice the size of Bobs, plus Bob's bicep looks like it has a weird lump on it, like synthol, I imagine. Is it any surprise with Team Oil. Remember man, these guys are very jealous of your size and in Sherif's case, your height also.  ;D

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #6013 on: April 30, 2010, 01:19:52 PM »
Great legs Sherief!

outstanding as always bobs - i see oink just can't stand it  ;D
175lbs by 31st July

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #6014 on: April 30, 2010, 01:59:32 PM »
outstanding as always bobs - i see oink just can't stand it  ;D

Hahahahaaaaaa...

Notice also that Bober swears he's 5'11" when he looks three inches shorter the nasshole..who is also 5' 11"..... ;D

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #6015 on: April 30, 2010, 02:02:52 PM »
Hahahahaaaaaa...

Notice also that Bober swears he's 5'11" when he looks three inches shorter the nasshole..who is also 5' 11"..... ;D

haha  Groink you are obsessed with me, I did not even make any reference to you when I posted the arm pic but predictably you are all over it and comparing to yourself lol.

And show me where  I ever claimed 5'11"  that's a blatant lie, I've said 5'10" yes but not 5'11"  Nasser is 5'11 1/2" (according to Flex) and it looks  like he's wearing shoes in that pic where I am not.  So 1.5 inches taller + shoes to make it more - thanks for proving that I am 5'10" by posting that pic

The fact that you have the height # wrong and renamed a pic about me over it is laughable to say the least!  ;D

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #6016 on: April 30, 2010, 02:05:17 PM »
wow bobs i didnt know your biceps were that great from the front!!.. looking really great bro. and lean!!.. have you been on a clean diet for a while??..

your biceps make gronk's fatty biceps their bitches 8)

Thanks bro!  Yes I've been eating kinda clean these days, I came across these sirloin steaks at a grocery store with only 4 g fat per 33 g protein (for 6 oz) so I eat some of those every day now instead of fattier meats.  

Also one guy here made a synthol accusation lol, I don't consider my arms that big but believing there is synthol in there is truly a great compliment as it implies my arms do look bigger than I expected!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #6017 on: April 30, 2010, 02:07:44 PM »
haha  Groink you are obsessed with me, I did not even make any reference to you when I posted the arm pic but predictably you are all over it and comparing to yourself lol.

And show me where  I ever claimed 5'11"  that's a blatant lie, I've said 5'10" yes but not 5'11"  Nasser is 5'11 1/2" (according to Flex) and it looks  like he's wearing shoes in that pic where I am not.  So 1.5 inches taller + shoes to make it more - thanks for proving that I am 5'10" by posting that pic

The fact that you have the height # wrong and renamed a pic about me over it is laughable to say the least!  ;D

rhyme Time compared us....i just said i was the greatest... ;D

Shorty  ;D ;D

arm looks good BTW

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #6018 on: April 30, 2010, 02:08:37 PM »
rhyme Time compared us....i just said i was the greatest... ;D

Shorty  ;D ;D

That's true, but you still renamed a pic "5'11 my ass" when I never even claimed 5'11 lol" - obsesssed much...not that there's anything wrong with it  :P

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #6019 on: April 30, 2010, 02:10:09 PM »
arm looks good BTW

Thanks bud, Rhymtime truly made my day though - very flattering that he thought there must be synthol in there.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #6020 on: April 30, 2010, 02:13:19 PM »
Groink > Bigbobs

Sorry, Bigbobs, but your arms just look weird. I am not saying they are small, just weird looking. :-X :-X
X

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #6021 on: April 30, 2010, 02:16:24 PM »
Groink > Bigbobs

Sorry, Bigbobs, but your arms just look weird. I am not saying they are small, just weird looking. :-X :-X

I know Groink's arms have a few inches over mine, wasn't trying to compete with his - but honeslty what do you find weird about the arm?  I'm open to all kinds of criticism the only caveat that it can be expalined in words ;)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #6022 on: April 30, 2010, 02:18:05 PM »

And show me where  I ever claimed 5'11"  that's a blatant lie, I've said 5'10" yes but not 5'11"  Nasser is 5'11 1/2" (according to Flex) and it looks  like he's wearing shoes in that pic where I am not.   So 1.5 inches taller + shoes to make it more - thanks for proving that I am 5'10" by posting that pic

come on bobs our friend gronk is not that smart to notice these details ::)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #6023 on: April 30, 2010, 02:21:27 PM »
Groink > Bigbobs

and why you are sorry?? and how do you see them "weird"?? :-X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #6024 on: April 30, 2010, 02:23:07 PM »
I know Groink's arms have a few inches over mine, wasn't trying to compete with his - but honeslty what do you find weird about the arm?  I'm open to all kinds of criticism the only caveat that it can be expalined in words ;)

It just shaped funny. Sort of looks like a distorted rectangle that's trying to become a circle. Like this:

:-X :-X :-X

X