Author Topic: Nasser El Sonbaty - Nasser Nights and More Stories  (Read 756654 times)

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
Re: Nasser Nights + Bobs 2010 Nasser Visit!
« Reply #6500 on: September 03, 2010, 11:13:08 AM »
when this happens i believe the least we can do is to create 100 new thread about nasser on the same day!!..

100 threads on that day sounds good - a great idea froma  great man. Thank you Sherief!

May I also suggest that after that for a week, we could have a goal of having more than 50% of threads on GetBig G&O homepage about Nasser? Then surely no one can deny his greatness!

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #6501 on: September 03, 2010, 03:13:07 PM »
When is this goddamn thread going to stop???

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #6502 on: September 03, 2010, 03:20:25 PM »
When is this goddamn thread going to stop???

Probably never. Stay tuned for 101 Nasser threads when the counter hits 100k!!

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #6503 on: September 03, 2010, 03:55:27 PM »
Says you fanboy.. Shawn was smarter than Nassoil.. Nassoil had so many infections and slices in him... Why? Because he only looked half decent when he was all drugged up..Shawn cycled only when it counted... The Olympia... He only wanted to compete agaist the Absolute best! Nassoil did every show he could,because the smaller the show and names involved,he knew he could at least place top 10..

Says the jealous pumpkinhead...why do you look up to Shawn so much didn't he come online asking for fans to personally "donate" to Flex Wheeler while in contrast Huge Nasser has been a millionnaire since age 30 to present...and back to the topic the Grand Prix shows had pretty much all the best competitors, sometimes Dorian would sit out for a few of them because he was not confident that he would win first place, but Shawn did not have a first place title to defend yet he would sit out of the grand prix shows simply because could not hold his condition like NASSER, Levrone, Vince Taylor, etc.  Surely he would not refuse extra prize money by just staying in shape for a few weeks after the Olympia if he could.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #6504 on: September 03, 2010, 03:56:22 PM »
Probably never. Stay tuned for 101 Nasser threads when the counter hits 100k!!

x2, Nasser Nights thread is an integral part of getbig.com and will live as long as this forum does

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #6505 on: September 03, 2010, 04:00:48 PM »
Nasser and a friend discussing the imminent 100,000 views milestone

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #6506 on: September 03, 2010, 04:06:53 PM »
but 99,900 views by one and the same person  ???

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #6507 on: September 03, 2010, 09:02:43 PM »

Benito Mutumbo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6508 on: September 04, 2010, 08:52:29 AM »
Happy 100 000 Views Eve, everyone!

We should wake up tomorrow and find that we are officially over 100 000.

Pretty good stuff for the most relevant man in bodybuilding.

Keep up the good work, guys.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #6509 on: September 04, 2010, 09:01:03 AM »

hahaha im starting to like your work titusisback

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #6510 on: September 04, 2010, 09:05:38 AM »
I think its time this thread has ended. I have spoken.

Benito Mutumbo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6511 on: September 04, 2010, 09:06:29 AM »
Go back to the pumpkin batch, junior..

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #6512 on: September 04, 2010, 09:10:21 AM »
Go back to the pumpkin batch, junior..

Listen here cabbageface, a new thread needs to be started regarding Nasser El Sonbaty. This one is a bit worn out so to speak.

Benito Mutumbo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6513 on: September 05, 2010, 05:30:26 AM »
It's gonna happen at some point today.

Hail Huge Wizard Nasser

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6514 on: September 05, 2010, 05:51:54 PM »
Says the jealous pumpkinhead...why do you look up to Shawn so much didn't he come online asking for fans to personally "donate" to Flex Wheeler while in contrast Huge Nasser has been a millionnaire since age 30 to present...and back to the topic the Grand Prix shows had pretty much all the best competitors, sometimes Dorian would sit out for a few of them because he was not confident that he would win first place, but Shawn did not have a first place title to defend yet he would sit out of the grand prix shows simply because could not hold his condition like NASSER, Levrone, Vince Taylor, etc.  Surely he would not refuse extra prize money by just staying in shape for a few weeks after the Olympia if he could.

epic truth from Bigbobs!

mossel

• Getbig IV
  • I blame it on the D-bol!!!!
« Reply #6515 on: September 06, 2010, 08:05:39 AM »
the Olympia is just around the corner!

How's the comeback going?

And is this epic "arnold's total rebuild' shattering comeback going to be in his worldwide no 1 selling book?!

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #6516 on: September 06, 2010, 10:34:06 AM »
Now that 100k Nasser thread views is just around the corner and 100 new Nasser threads will be posted, I thought of some possible thread ideas. Feel free to add more!

- Why Nasser is the best bodybuilder ever
- Rare Nasser pictures
- Not so rare Nasser pictures that show how superior he truly is
- Comparison shot thread that shows why Nasser is at least 3x Mr. Olympia
- Nasser interview thread
- Nasser video thread
- Pictures of Nasser's admirers Nasser carefully screens and screws at will
- Nasser's wealth speculation thread
- General discussion about Nasser's book
- GetBig members' future plans to meet the most generous IFBB pro bodybuilder ever, Nasser
- etc. etc.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #6517 on: September 06, 2010, 12:08:22 PM »
Now that 100k Nasser thread views is just around the corner and 100 new Nasser threads will be posted, I thought of some possible thread ideas. Feel free to add more!

- Why Nasser is the best bodybuilder ever
- Rare Nasser pictures
- Not so rare Nasser pictures that show how superior he truly is
- Comparison shot thread that shows why Nasser is at least 3x Mr. Olympia
- Nasser interview thread
- Nasser video thread
- Pictures of Nasser's admirers Nasser carefully screens and screws at will
- Nasser's wealth speculation thread
- General discussion about Nasser's book
- GetBig members' future plans to meet the most generous IFBB pro bodybuilder ever, Nasser
- etc. etc.

yes i'm sure huge nasser - slayer of pumpkins would be pleased with these threads  8)
175lbs by 31st July

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #6518 on: September 06, 2010, 02:16:47 PM »
Says the nasty Nassoil c0cksucka... Why do you defend such a phag of a man.. You defend him as if you know every little detail off his life... Do yourself a favor and worry about keeping your marriage to your wife in tact ,and your relationship with Nassoil separate from all else.. When you phuck your wife,do you accidentally call her Nassoil?
 A millionaire? HAHA! Yeah okay... You're pathetic..! LOL! Shawn couldn't stay in shape? Well neither could Nassoil! LOL! Difference between you and I is,I don't give a shit about what Shawn does aside from bodybuilding, you're on here defending a grown ass man,who is too coward to post in his own defense..LOL! Bunch of closet phags!

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #6519 on: September 07, 2010, 07:52:48 AM »
Wow, we're only 60 views short. I feel a NASS-PARTY coming very soon!!

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #6520 on: September 07, 2010, 10:21:09 AM »
Says the nasty Nassoil c0cksucka... Why do you defend such a phag of a man.. You defend him as if you know every little detail off his life... Do yourself a favor and worry about keeping your marriage to your wife in tact ,and your relationship with Nassoil separate from all else.. When you phuck your wife,do you accidentally call her Nassoil?
 A millionaire? HAHA! Yeah okay... You're pathetic..! LOL! Shawn couldn't stay in shape? Well neither could Nassoil! LOL! Difference between you and I is,I don't give a shit about what Shawn does aside from bodybuilding, you're on here defending a grown ass man,who is too coward to post in his own defense..LOL! Bunch of closet phags!

Oh brother, you claim you don't give a shit yet you are always clicking on this thread and posting in rage driven by your jealousy of Nasser's accomplishments, admirers and millionnaire status.

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #6521 on: September 07, 2010, 10:45:11 AM »
Oh brother, you claim you don't give a shit yet you are always clicking on this thread and posting in rage driven by your jealousy of Nasser's accomplishments, admirers and millionnaire status.

Yes, he sounds like an obsessed fan really

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #6522 on: September 07, 2010, 01:00:42 PM »
Millionaire status? LOL! For sh!ts  sake,the guy eats at a mall everyday,and is always in his pj's!?

Sumpa

• Getbig III
  • GetHUGE!
« Reply #6523 on: September 07, 2010, 02:05:16 PM »
Millionaire status? LOL! For sh!ts  sake,the guy eats at a mall everyday,and is always in his pj's!?

Which just proves that he's economic and spends his money wisely on business investments.
Team Nasser!

Benito Mutumbo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6524 on: September 07, 2010, 02:37:04 PM »

You are the type that will never have money.  Nasser is careful with his millions.

Go back to the poor house, pumpkinhead.