Author Topic: Nasser El Sonbaty - Nasser Nights and More Stories  (Read 756704 times)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
Re: Nasser Nights + Bobs 2010 Nasser Visit!
« Reply #7000 on: February 13, 2012, 10:56:29 PM »
And LOL at the irony of WillGrant saying its sad for us to praise Nasser, at least he's a real-life friend as opposed to Willgrant who seeks excitement through e-flirting with a female online who he has probably never met (booty).  I imagine the attention from females in person is a bit lacking there Willgrant? ;)

It is sad Bobs, you are a grown man and bump threads all to give a retired bb who is now a nobody attention - Booty and I are real, I think she has covered enough in her posts to show you what we have - doesn't really matter where two people meet but if they click and have something special then I think just like shes does that you should explore it more  :) haha and I have never had problems  getting attention from the ladies in fact the opposite is true I have to turn them away but my problem is I have attracted the wrong types in the past , way to many of them  :-\ but I know Booty is Different, her and I know all about each other and see each other off here so you guys will never see the important parts of us that make us people so keep assuming  :D

End of the day Im not the one getting guys he refers to as his "team" to constantly bump threads post pics tell everyone he is popular with the ladies - some he doesnt even know he just gets a pic snapped with them and makes out they are interested in him - <--- that right there shows total lack of confidence with the opp sex poor self esteem and someone who wouldnt know how to treat a lady full stop - though he has beaten females in the past has he not ? forced himself onto females when they have shown no interst and is so desperate he needs to sleep with guys wifes and then is a failure in bed - her words  :-\  if he really was this popular guy he wouldnt be bragging  in any way now would he   ;)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #7001 on: February 13, 2012, 11:01:51 PM »
are you trying to say if you was in the place of that woman swami was talking about and will in the place of her husband and you saw nasser in front of you you wouldn't have wished to ask nasser out hating the fact that will was there?!!.. whom are you trying to fool?! ;D
haha are you saying you want to be in that ladies position SS so Nasser/Swami can sweep you off your feet  :D :-X

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #7002 on: February 13, 2012, 11:16:26 PM »
hey madam i am kidding.. i wish you a happy life together.. let's only hope nasser never visits australia :P

im very happy for you + Will and i hope you guys find true love  :)

Thank you SS and Nasser  :) :D

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #7003 on: February 14, 2012, 03:18:15 AM »
It is sad Bobs, you are a grown man and bump threads all to give a retired bb who is now a nobody attention - Booty and I are real, I think she has covered enough in her posts to show you what we have - doesn't really matter where two people meet but if they click and have something special then I think just like shes does that you should explore it more  :) haha and I have never had problems  getting attention from the ladies in fact the opposite is true I have to turn them away but my problem is I have attracted the wrong types in the past , way to many of them  :-\ but I know Booty is Different, her and I know all about each other and see each other off here so you guys will never see the important parts of us that make us people so keep assuming  :D

End of the day Im not the one getting guys he refers to as his "team" to constantly bump threads post pics tell everyone he is popular with the ladies - some he doesnt even know he just gets a pic snapped with them and makes out they are interested in him - <--- that right there shows total lack of confidence with the opp sex poor self esteem and someone who wouldnt know how to treat a lady full stop - though he has beaten females in the past has he not ? forced himself onto females when they have shown no interst and is so desperate he needs to sleep with guys wifes and then is a failure in bed - her words  :-\  if he really was this popular guy he wouldnt be bragging  in any way now would he   ;)

Take it easy Willgrant, I posted a quote earlier showing that "your girl" admitted she found Nasser the hottest male bb - after all she replied to a thread on getbig indicating he was her pick.  How do you feel about that?  I have more I can say too, but will leave it at that out of some strange sense of morality even though most guys in my shoes would not have any, but because I'm a nice guy I'll leave it at that...for now...but if you keep trying to flame I won't.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #7004 on: February 14, 2012, 03:39:08 AM »
Take it easy Willgrant, I posted a quote earlier showing that "your girl" admitted she found Nasser the hottest male bb - after all she replied to a thread on getbig indicating he was her pick.  How do you feel about that?  I have more I can say too, but will leave it at that out of some strange sense of morality even though most guys in my shoes would not have any, but because I'm a nice guy I'll leave it at that...for now...but if you keep trying to flame I won't.
Read the thread Bobs she also found Craig Titus and Bob Paris attractive and she also posted a pic of a skinny black man and a horse, search for other comments but please only use if they are in context of discussion - it was a thread on what BBs were attractive  - I think you read way to much into things that get posted and try to twist and distort and let us not forget she was refering to Nasser of the 90s before he ruined his body with oil and was in much better shape than now, doesnt mean she wants to get with him, its a harmless comment before her and I were an item,why should it bother me, in fact ask her  - I think his personality would ruin it to be honest with you - I have posted pic's of females on here should she be worried ? I have said I find Mel D very attractive for an enhanced female BB and I talk to Mel so should Booty be worried,  ? hell no because her and I are the same we only have eyes for each other and are loyal and honest with each other, but again Bobs you can twist things all you like.

Anyway heres the actual quote - and no where does she say he is hot but "quite attractive" and this is more to do with his country of origions which gives young nasser "exotic looks" it was in relation to a thread that was ontopic Bobs why do you like to twist and distort so much ? Next you will be saying she wants to marry a homosexual former BB and have the children of a former BB thats in jail for murder all cos she found them attractive to  :D

Nassar, now I know alot of people would disagree with me but with his exotic looks I find him quite attractive. 

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #7005 on: February 14, 2012, 03:43:48 AM »
Read the thread Bobs she also found Craig Titus and Bob Paris attractive and she also posted a pic of a skinny black man and a horse, search for other comments but please only use if they are in context of discussion - it was a thread on what BBs were attractive  - I think you read way to much into things that get posted and try to twist and distort and let us not forget she was refering to Nasser of the 90s before he ruined his body with oil and was in much better shape than now, doesnt mean she wants to get with him, its a harmless comment before her and I were an item,why should it bother me, in fact ask her  - I think his personality would ruin it to be honest with you - I have posted pic's of females on here should she be worried ? I have said I find Mel D very attractive for an enhanced female BB and I talk to Mel so should Booty be worried,  ? hell no because her and I are the same we only have eyes for each other and are loyal and honest with each other, but again Bobs you can twist things all you like.

lol that was only two months ago, and you say that was before you two have become an "item" - so you've become an "item" online in the last two months....oh brother  ::)  Like I said let's leave it at this, I do have more I can post but will keep it to myself since I'm a nice guy as long as you don't push me.

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
  • riding shotgun on the team Nasser War wagon
« Reply #7006 on: February 14, 2012, 03:45:28 AM »
well FWIW I've talked to Swami on the phone while he was with Nasser, he's visited Nasser before, has posted pictures on GB, etc. but of course believe what you want :) 

It is pretty damn obvious Swami is Nasser though he isn't as bad as Strydom using a gimmick than getting exposed.
shotgun on the team

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #7007 on: February 14, 2012, 03:49:31 AM »
lol that was only two months ago, and you say that was before you two have become an "item" - so you've become an "item" online in the last two months....oh brother  ::)  Like I said let's leave it at this, I do have more I can post but will keep it to myself since I'm a nice guy as long as you don't push me.
I edited my post - keep digging for nasser bobs it doesnt bother me - post away, dig up old posts of mine if you please wont make any difference to me or her as like I said we know each other away from here and are very much an item plus she has already seen how you twist and distort things with your replys to her earlier in the thread  :)

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #7008 on: February 14, 2012, 04:06:19 AM »
lol that was only two months ago, and you say that was before you two have become an "item" - so you've become an "item" online in the last two months....oh brother  ::)  Like I said let's leave it at this, I do have more I can post but will keep it to myself since I'm a nice guy as long as you don't push me.
We've been an item since before christmas but been communicating since september.  Either way who cares about a time frame.   ???

NineGeez

• Getbig II
« Reply #7009 on: February 14, 2012, 04:50:07 AM »
And LOL at the irony of WillGrant saying its sad for us to praise Nasser, at least he's a real-life friend as opposed to Willgrant who seeks excitement through e-flirting with a female online who he has probably never met (booty).  I imagine the attention from females in person is a bit lacking there Willgrant? ;)

haha,,

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #7010 on: February 14, 2012, 04:53:39 AM »
haha,,
What's funny?   ???  What do you think Will is some bot machine?  He is very real and so am I.  Bob is looking more and more idiotic with his posts lately trying to say we aren't real etc etc and then the thing about some post I made several months ago regarding Nasser.  I found Craig Titus attractive too but it doesn't mean anything. 

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #7011 on: February 14, 2012, 05:41:23 AM »
Take it easy Willgrant, I posted a quote earlier showing that "your girl" admitted she found Nasser the hottest male bb - after all she replied to a thread on getbig indicating he was her pick.  How do you feel about that?  I have more I can say too, but will leave it at that out of some strange sense of morality even though most guys in my shoes would not have any, but because I'm a nice guy I'll leave it at that...for now...but if you keep trying to flame I won't.
  Are you trying to twist shit again Bob???   ???  Because you seem to be very good at it, I noticed.  I am not interested or find Nasser appealing.  As far as looks go, it's more than just whats on the surface for a man to be able to get and hold my attention.  I feel as though you are making a slight threat towards Will and I am going to have to call your bluff Bob because you don't have shit on us.  You are just butt hurt because I called out your friend and your hero for using a gimmick account, rather than posting as himself on here.  I didn't intend to hurt your feelings or Nassers for that matter and if he wants to post as swami then so be it.  He isn't the first pro to post under a gimmick and he probably won't be the last.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #7012 on: February 14, 2012, 09:14:26 AM »
Lol, bobs getting his ass handed to him in his own thread.
Willgrant+booty > Bigbobs. (And I was one of the biggest haters of booty on this site)

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7013 on: February 14, 2012, 09:17:46 AM »
Booty was bukkaked during a more raunchy Nasser Night, just a shame Nasser got jealous and had to jump in the middle too.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #7014 on: February 14, 2012, 09:19:53 AM »
Booty was bukkaked during a more raunchy Nasser Night, just a shame Nasser got jealous and had to jump in the middle too.
Lol, strength are you insinuating that if Booty was getting tag teamed by a couple of dudes that Nasser would run in, punch booty in the face and throw her out of the way just so he could jump in and get the money shot?

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #7015 on: February 14, 2012, 09:25:29 AM »
Day three of Nasser nights 2012 !  Here are some pictures from the start of Nasser nights from 2008, what a great 4 years it has been, every year TEAM Nasser get's stronger and more fan's consistently.

4 year Anniversary :

Many haters and admires of The Wizard of Truth through the years, but one thing stands tall, never backing down and still to this day the strongest TEAM in getbig history, TEAM Nasser!

and to quote our great TEAM member NaturalWonder83

all hail the uncrowned mr olympia(at least 3 times) nasser el sonbaty

300lbs with abs and retired
movie star good looks
perfect symmetry
keeps the waist in
intelligent beyond belief
at least 3 times uncrowned mr olympia
team nasser 08
feel the love generation

TEAM Nasser 2012' Bigger, Faster, Stronger 4 Life

TEAM Nasser

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #7016 on: February 14, 2012, 09:45:42 AM »
What's funny?   ???  What do you think Will is some bot machine?  He is very real and so am I.  Bob is looking more and more idiotic with his posts lately trying to say we aren't real etc etc and then the thing about some post I made several months ago regarding Nasser.  I found Craig Titus attractive too but it doesn't mean anything. 

lol where did I say that you and Will aren't real?  I have nothing to gain or lose if you are "real" and it doesn't effect me in the slighest.  I even posted earlier that I wished you two well if you really are together so I realy don't understand where all this anger and hate are coming from?

Is it because I did not accept your facebook friend request that you sent me last week?  It wasn't anything personal, like I said earlier I just don't see the incentive in starting long distance relationships.

You keep saying that I need to lighten up but you are the one who keeps replying and sounding butt-hurt, case in point the fact that I log in to see several more replies from you on the same topic in this thread.

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #7017 on: February 14, 2012, 10:04:38 AM »
Bigbobs, do you pay or have you ever paid Nasser (in any way) to hang out with him?

(Sorry if the answer's obvious but i don't know the nature of your relationship because i haven't read the entire thread.)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #7018 on: February 14, 2012, 11:28:35 AM »
It's not Nasser booty.  The swami aka Ben is just one of the jackasses in team Nasshole. Not a whole lot of intelligence in that cabal of thong worshippers.  :D

yes sure mr. swami is not a gimmick.. he is a solid respectful poster.. on the other hand we have you the asshole whose all gimmicks were exposed one after the other by team nasser with the help of your spot on stupidity :D.. now after you lost any hope to cheat team nasser you have been forced to use only one of your many accounts :-\..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #7019 on: February 14, 2012, 11:33:10 AM »
I've been a member longer than you, check my registration. And I read, I don't run my mouth left and right unlike some rats.

but that piece of shit tyr was here very long ago under other names (dreadlord/nizar/baracuda/tyr).. bad for him he was very stupid and couldn't change his style and was exposed by team nasser with every new account ;D

superthick

• Getbig II
  • TEAM GUNTER
« Reply #7020 on: February 14, 2012, 02:20:32 PM »
Team nasoil sucks balls,, hahaha just thought id add my input ;D

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #7021 on: February 14, 2012, 03:08:14 PM »
Is Nasser still changing auto oil? I need a automobile oil change whats the price?

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7022 on: February 14, 2012, 05:06:58 PM »

epic insecurity defense mechanisms from WG  :)

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7023 on: February 14, 2012, 05:20:11 PM »
Day three of Nasser nights 2012 !  Here are some pictures from the start of Nasser nights from 2008, what a great 4 years it has been, every year TEAM Nasser get's stronger and more fan's consistently.

4 year Anniversary :

Many haters and admires of The Wizard of Truth through the years, but one thing stands tall, never backing down and still to this day the strongest TEAM in getbig history, TEAM Nasser!

and to quote our great TEAM member NaturalWonder83

TEAM Nasser 2012' Bigger, Faster, Stronger 4 Life

QFT!!! Team NAsser forever  :)

MassiveM

• Getbig II
  • Founder of Thunderdome Drama!
« Reply #7024 on: February 14, 2012, 05:35:49 PM »
Bigbobs is a nice guy, and Nasser is still the man. And if I keep seeing some dipshits flaming this thread, I can't wait to start shredding their little "getbig images" apart.  ::)
Team Sarcasm