Author Topic: Does Europe suffer from serious Arab immigration problems?  (Read 2999 times)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Does Europe suffer from serious Arab immigration problems?
« on: September 11, 2008, 06:38:04 AM »
So I have been back for a little over a month in Germany and all I see are fucking Arabs...2 weeks ago a crazy Arab tried to stab my friend to death with a broken bottle. Some other Arabs stole stuff from his flat (where I am staying). A few years back whilst living in France my flat was broken into by Arabs and I was assaulted by a bunch of them in Paris; another friend of mine was tied up and beaten up by Arabs in his own flat in Brussels some years back. Everywhere I look there are fucking menacing Arabs committing crimes left and right; at least Mexicans keep vegetable prices low in the states; the Arabs mooch off the social state and rob, brutalise and kill Europeans. Is it too late to save Europe?

Discuss...
I hate the State.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Re: Does Europe suffer from serious Arab immigration problems?
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2008, 06:40:45 AM »
I wish the USA had a serious Arab immigration problem.  Arab bitches are by far the hottest IMO.  There's just not enought of them.  I wish we could trade a few million Mexicans for some Arabs and Persians. 

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2008, 06:41:39 AM »
Same shit here in France.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2008, 06:44:29 AM »
Read the book "America Alone" by Mark Steyn. It talks about how Europe is going to become Eurabia within the next 10 years because of the arab cockroach immigration problem.

Sassyclassywoman

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2008, 06:47:10 AM »
So I have been back for a little over a month in Germany and all I see are fucking Arabs...2 weeks ago a crazy Arab tried to stab my friend to death with a broken bottle. Some other Arabs stole stuff from his flat (where I am staying). A few years back whilst living in France my flat was broken into by Arabs and I was assaulted by a bunch of them in Paris; another friend of mine was tied up and beaten up by Arabs in his own flat in Brussels some years back. Everywhere I look there are fucking menacing Arabs committing crimes left and right; at least Mexicans keep vegetable prices low in the states; the Arabs mooch off the social state and rob, brutalise and kill Europeans. Is it too late to save Europe?

Discuss...

In Italy we have an albanian and gypsy problem.  The albanians are essentially our "mexicans"  they are just looking for construction work.  They are pretty good bricklayers.  Gypsies however are really annoying people that have kids and live like american trailer trash.  They like to pickpocket.   Arabs could never live in italy.  It's just waaay too catholic for them.    Plus, italians  hate all foreigners, they even hate other italians that speak different dialects.  We don't welcome anyone or act politically correct to anyone except americans.  And that's because their bases bring jobs, security and dr. pepper.  

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2008, 06:48:55 AM »
Same shit here in France.

I noticed when I was living in France; fucking Arabs ruined my experience there... :-\
I hate the State.

Gino30

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2008, 06:50:17 AM »
hmmm, Arabs huh.......where's there's fire, theres an Arab

there's only way one to deal with the muslim/arab problem - the SERB way.....like up 100 tanks and charge....anything moves, zero-in and unleash the power

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2008, 06:50:45 AM »
I noticed when I was living in France; fucking Arabs ruined my experience there... :-\

and we have this as a president now.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2008, 06:51:17 AM »

Discuss...
Where will you move next, racist? Or will you just end it all...soon?
!

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2008, 06:56:03 AM »
Europe is becoming infested with Muslims.  It may be time for another "cleansing."

SUPREME BEING

• Getbig II
  • Bow down before thy!
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2008, 07:10:29 AM »

Discuss...

Most of you are racist Morons looking for scapegoats and easy solutions. You get you stats from clowns like the BNP and think their really is such a big problem.

I have heard so many times in the UK that Paki's are taking all the jobs - even though i dislike most Pakis with a vegeance due to their pathetic religious beliefs i still find nearly most people have no clue about immigration.

Here are stats from UK 2001 Census which is most accurate representation of population in UK.
Have a look for yourselves and see if they are really taking over.
Asians and Asian British make up 4% of population and Arabs or Muslims make up 1.8%.

http://www.statistics.gov.uk/cci/nugget.asp?id=273
2008 estimitates show no significant increase in this ethnic goups population in the UK.

Apart from the stats i have to say Governments need to change in UK regrading their Pro Muslim stance. Mosques should be infiltrated and constantly monitored without any objection of human rights violations as we all know this is where they get their ridiculous religious propaganda.
Any Muslim seen inciting hatred towards the West should be deported - simple as that. The problem is the freedom these great Western Countries has gone too far, liberal pussies mean we can no longer enforce our own rules without the legal system messing things up. Certain things need to change and i don't mean befriending Pakis or community integration.

Pakis will never change for many many years to come, their dumbass religious beliefs are instilled in them from a young age. What i don't want to see is other good brown skinned fellows being hated and mistaken for Pakis.

Media and newspapers should stop referring to Asian riots or Asian youths, Asia is a big place and Chinese and Indians are a fantastic addition to our society. They both work hard, start businesses and pay help our Economies in a vital manner. I just wish many of you more ignorant Get biggers will see this injustice towards all Brown people.

Some education is needed - please note that Brown people who wear Turbans and drive your cabs are Indians and Sikhs - these are very good people who work hard and have done very well when they arrived in the West - they got on with it even though they suffered discrimination from the early years. Unlike Black people and Pakis who still cry foul of racial discrimination and White men keeping them down, Indians and Chinese have proved how great the West really is and the freedom and opportunity it offers them. Well i am not even going to discuss black people, these people will never accept blame and the statistics, they will cry foul of discrimination until they are blue in the face, its a shame really as their leaders offer no solutions just blame.

Sorry for the rant guys but i have many Indian and Sikh friends here in the UK, not only do they love this Country and more than loyal to it, check the World War stats and you will see how many brave Sikhs fought and died for the British cause (these are loyal people), they also hate these Pakis Arabs and their dirty religion with a vengeance. I hope some of you have been a little more educated with this post regrading brown people. please feel free to ask brown people in your own lives on what ethnic background they belong to, you maybe very surprised by their own views and thoughts.

RANT and MELTDOWN over - i know this post is racist and simplistic but i have really had enough. Nothing works with these Arabs i have realised their is no diplomatic solution, hate is all they understand.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2008, 07:12:34 AM »
Where will you move next, racist? Or will you just end it all...soon?

Racist?, statistics man...that's all...
I hate the State.

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2008, 07:19:59 AM »
In Italy we have an albanian and gypsy problem.  The albanians are essentially our "mexicans"  they are just looking for construction work.  They are pretty good bricklayers.  Gypsies however are really annoying people that have kids and live like american trailer trash.  They like to pickpocket.   Arabs could never live in italy.  It's just waaay too catholic for them.    Plus, italians  hate all foreigners, they even hate other italians that speak different dialects.  We don't welcome anyone or act politically correct to anyone except americans.  And that's because their bases bring jobs, security and dr. pepper. 

haha you italians aren't better
you know how many of you live in germany?

you are all racists...look the whole world is international right now
you know how many germans live in canada?
you know how many nigerians live in holland?

you know how many turks,kurds,arabs,persians,serbs,albanians,gypsies,slovenians,polskas,russians,italians,portuguese etc etc live in germany?

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2008, 07:24:01 AM »
In Italy we have an albanian and gypsy problem.  The albanians are essentially our "mexicans"  they are just looking for construction work.  They are pretty good bricklayers.  Gypsies however are really annoying people that have kids and live like american trailer trash.  They like to pickpocket.   Arabs could never live in italy.  It's just waaay too catholic for them.    Plus, italians  hate all foreigners, they even hate other italians that speak different dialects.  We don't welcome anyone or act politically correct to anyone except americans.  And that's because their bases bring jobs, security and dr. pepper.  

Oh, these albanians..... >:(

SUPREME BEING

• Getbig II
  • Bow down before thy!
« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2008, 07:28:24 AM »

haha you italians aren't better
you know how many of you live in germany?

you are all racists...look the whole world is international right now
you know how many germans live in canada?
you know how many nigerians live in holland?

you know how many turks,kurds,arabs,persians,serbs,albanians,gypsies,slovenians,polskas,russians,italians,portuguese etc etc live in germany?

Also, what many Whites don't understand is that from a historical perspective it is us who has invaded the whole world. We are the worldwide immigrants creating empires and raping resources from others for many years. You can't keep crying when others now do the exact same thing we once did. We all want to get ahead in life and want the best for our kids, this is why so many are desperate to come to the West.

However, if you are like Pakis and Arabs who show now allegiance to the Country, incite hatred, want you own rules then these guys should be punished. It is a simple as that, other immigrants should not have to take the fall for these disgusting groups. Please don't lose faith in all immigration as Economically speaking you would most likely be screwed, please remember their are still hard working immigrants willing to come in and do our dirty work while allowing their children to be educated.

GhostDog

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2008, 07:28:50 AM »
 serious arabs suck and have no sense of humor. we need funny, irreverent arabs who can at themselves

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2008, 07:36:24 AM »
i agree that many immigrants should behave better...because of many of the other turks i can't get in any disco...but i am fully integrated and a nice guy  :'(
of course there are just as many stupid germans but hey they have blue eyes

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2008, 07:40:04 AM »
Most of you are racist Morons looking for scapegoats and easy solutions. You get you stats from clowns like the BNP and think their really is such a big problem.

I have heard so many times in the UK that Paki's are taking all the jobs - even though i dislike most Pakis with a vegeance due to their pathetic religious beliefs i still find nearly most people have no clue about immigration.

Here are stats from UK 2001 Census which is most accurate representation of population in UK.
Have a look for yourselves and see if they are really taking over.
Asians and Asian British make up 4% of population and Arabs or Muslims make up 1.8%.

http://www.statistics.gov.uk/cci/nugget.asp?id=273
2008 estimitates show no significant increase in this ethnic goups population in the UK.

Apart from the stats i have to say Governments need to change in UK regrading their Pro Muslim stance. Mosques should be infiltrated and constantly monitored without any objection of human rights violations as we all know this is where they get their ridiculous religious propaganda.
Any Muslim seen inciting hatred towards the West should be deported - simple as that. The problem is the freedom these great Western Countries has gone too far, liberal pussies mean we can no longer enforce our own rules without the legal system messing things up. Certain things need to change and i don't mean befriending Pakis or community integration.

Pakis will never change for many many years to come, their dumbass religious beliefs are instilled in them from a young age. What i don't want to see is other good brown skinned fellows being hated and mistaken for Pakis.

Media and newspapers should stop referring to Asian riots or Asian youths, Asia is a big place and Chinese and Indians are a fantastic addition to our society. They both work hard, start businesses and pay help our Economies in a vital manner. I just wish many of you more ignorant Get biggers will see this injustice towards all Brown people.

Some education is needed - please note that Brown people who wear Turbans and drive your cabs are Indians and Sikhs - these are very good people who work hard and have done very well when they arrived in the West - they got on with it even though they suffered discrimination from the early years. Unlike Black people and Pakis who still cry foul of racial discrimination and White men keeping them down, Indians and Chinese have proved how great the West really is and the freedom and opportunity it offers them. Well i am not even going to discuss black people, these people will never accept blame and the statistics, they will cry foul of discrimination until they are blue in the face, its a shame really as their leaders offer no solutions just blame.

Sorry for the rant guys but i have many Indian and Sikh friends here in the UK, not only do they love this Country and more than loyal to it, check the World War stats and you will see how many brave Sikhs fought and died for the British cause (these are loyal people), they also hate these Pakis Arabs and their dirty religion with a vengeance. I hope some of you have been a little more educated with this post regrading brown people. please feel free to ask brown people in your own lives on what ethnic background they belong to, you maybe very surprised by their own views and thoughts.

RANT and MELTDOWN over - i know this post is racist and simplistic but i have really had enough. Nothing works with these Arabs i have realised their is no diplomatic solution, hate is all they understand.

The guy wase  nailing the Muslims....arabs etc. Sikhs and Indians hate muslims. Indians have been part of the UK for more then a century.....its not brownies its the rags
L

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2008, 07:41:47 AM »
If you lived in that shit hole sand dune middle east would you want to stay?  Tighten up the borders and start kicking the fuckers out and back to the caves they crawled out of.  They are by far the lowest form of human life.

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2008, 07:45:35 AM »
If you lived in that shit hole sand dune middle east would you want to stay?  Tighten up the borders and start kicking the fuckers out and back to the caves they crawled out of.  They are by far the lowest form of human life.

i really really hope you are just joking
one day the usa won't be the nr. one country anymore and then my friend you will beg other countries to let you in

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2008, 07:47:05 AM »

i really really hope you are just joking
one day the usa won't be the nr. one country anymore and then my friend you will beg other countries to let you in

not in this century.  us is no. 1 in all aspects of life.  that's why we are so hated around the world-jealousy.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2008, 07:50:32 AM »

I take it dinner has been cooked and the kitchen is clean?
No doubt about it...

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: September 11, 2008, 07:58:14 AM »
Western Europe will be finished soon enough.  All of it's native European populations are well below Birth Replacement Rates with Spain being near the bottom with an average of 1.2 children per woman.  If these trends continue, there will be an almost 2:1 Young to Elderly ratio if population trends and demographics remain unchanged.  Europe will counter this trend by bringing in even more immigrants from the middle east, North Africa, and sub-Saharan Africa.  While it is understood by most that the great majority of these immigrants seek nothing more than work and better living conditions, the fact of the matter is that as they gain greater influence and population numbers, the culture will change dramatically.  It is highly unlikely that the new majority will readily embrace "progressive" and "liberal" ideals such as gay rights, religious freedom, and minority rights.  Native Europeans will soon become a near powerless minority in their own countries of origin.......which is often greeted with fanfare as it is seen by some to alleviate post-Colonial guilt.

This is primarily the fault of the West in general, a weakness in its progressiveness and overall constitution, rather than overt attempts by various immigrant populations to assert their culture and ways of life into the mainstream.  Crushing taxes, the rise of feminism and the homosexual agenda, lax immigration policies, falling birth replacement rates, and an overall sense of "guilt" by various European governments in its past treatment of other nations and peoples are all helping to ensure the future doesn't belong to native Europeans.  The Muslim populations moving in seem to desire the exact opposite: They aggressively spread their culture and religion, possess a strong adherence to the nuclear and extended family, and have no qualms at all in using up the numerous social programs offered by the state.  

Japan and Israel face similar situations, although they are not as far gone as Europe.  Only Muslim Albania seems to buck the population trends.  Russia, which also faces serious population reduction problems, is using incentive programs for women to have children rather than flooding its nation with young immigrants.  

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: September 11, 2008, 07:59:20 AM »
Western Europe will be finished soon enough.  All of it's native European populations are well below Birth Replacement Rates with Spain being near the bottom with an average of 1.2 children per woman.  If these trends continue, there will be an almost 2:1 Young to Elderly ratio if population trends and demographics remain unchanged.  Europe will counter this trend by bringing in even more immigrants from the middle east, North Africa, and sub-Saharan Africa.  While it is understood by most that the great majority of these immigrants seek nothing more than work and better living conditions, the fact of the matter is that as they gain greater influence and population numbers, the culture will change dramatically.  It is highly unlikely that the new majority will readily embrace "progressive" and "liberal" ideals such as gay rights, religious freedom, and minority rights.  Native Europeans will soon become a near powerless minority in their own countries of origin.......which is often greeted with fanfare as it is seen by some to alleviate post-Colonial guilt.

This is primarily the fault of the West in general, a weakness in its progressiveness and overall constitution, rather than overt attempts by various immigrant populations to assert their culture and ways of life into the mainstream.  Crushing taxes, the rise of feminism and the homosexual agenda, lax immigration policies, falling birth replacement rates, and an overall sense of "guilt" by various European governments in its past treatment of other nations and peoples are all helping to ensure the future doesn't belong to native Europeans.  The Muslim populations moving in seem to desire the exact opposite: They aggressively spread their culture and religion, possess a strong adherence to the nuclear and extended family, and have no qualms at all in using up the numerous social programs offered by the state.  

Japan and Israel face similar situations, although they are not as far gone as Europe.  Only Muslim Albania seems to buck the population trends.  Russia, which also faces serious population reduction problems, is using incentive programs for women to have children rather than flooding its nation with young immigrants.  

Can you please provide an executive summary to these cut and paste posts.  Thanks in advance

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: September 11, 2008, 08:09:40 AM »
Can you please provide an executive summary to these cut and paste posts.  Thanks in advance

I actually wrote it.  :P
I've written a few like these before.

Summary:
-Falling native European population
-Rising muslim and immigrant population
-native europeans become minorities
-Western ideals and philosophies replaced by Muslim ones