Author Topic: THE ADONIS PROJECT: Building a better body through MCDONALDS.Destroying Anssi M.  (Read 53796 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Happy New Year to all.

Today begins the first day to building a better body and the official start of destroying Anssi Manninen, the Muscular Development "(gym)Science Editior". I will be eating EVERY single meal at MCDONALD`S to achieve this rather simple feat.

I am saving all of the receipts, keeping a journal and doing some video as well. This project should be very interesting as you will see me mantain a physique at 6 percent and then eventually to an incredible 3 percent and lower. All by eating MCDONALD`S.

NO SUPPLEMENTS
NO DRUGS
NO CARDIO

ALL MCDONALD`S! and of course some weight training.

Follow along with me. Join me. Get in the best shape of your life, eating the greatest, most nutritious, and most economical food available to date.

You won`t regret it.

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
Look at me!!! Look at me!!! Look at me!!! ::) ::) ::)

BigSexy50

• Getbig III
Happy New Year to all.

Today begins the first day to building a better body and the official start of destroying Anssi Manninen, the Muscular Development "(gym)Science Editior". I will be eating EVERY single meal at MCDONALD`S to achieve this rather simple feat.

I am saving all of the receipts, keeping a journal and doing some video as well. This project should be very interesting as you will see me mantain a physique at 6 percent and then eventually to an incredible 3 percent and lower. All by eating MCDONALD`S.

NO SUPPLEMENTS
NO DRUGS
NO CARDIO

Follow along with me. Join me. Get in the best shape of your life, eating the greatest, most nutritious, and most economical food available to date.

You won`t regret it.

Ever watch "Super Size Me"?

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..

He was the guy behind the counter.
just push some weight!

chris_mason

• Getbig IV
  • Owner AtLarge Nutrition
Happy New Year to all.

NO SUPPLEMENTS
NO DRUGS
NO CARDIO

You won`t regret it.

There is nothing wrong with McDonald's food if consumed in moderation but to call it the most nutritious food only makes you look like you have no idea of the concept of nutrition.

w

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
You blew what little credibility you had with the fight nonsense. You could have become a legend - but you've become a joke. A shame really. Fuck off back to MD and your byfriend Derek.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
I still don't know what I think of Adonis.

Sometimes I think he's great, sometimes I think he's a moron.

This will be a very interesting project.  GOOD LUCK! :D
S

BigSexy50

• Getbig III

He is beginning to own himself on a regular basis.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..

I liked him better when he posted on mayhem fulltime.
just push some weight!

BigSexy50

• Getbig III
I liked him better when he posted on mayhem fulltime.

His diet is based upon a number of calories that he needs to consume in a week, no matter of the macronutrient breakdown.  Watch when he posts what he eats.  One day he claims he eats a massive amount, the next like a bird.  He usually does it meal by meal though.  If he has too many calories at one sitting, his next meal is small.  He eats two cookies as a meal, or a Jr. Whopper at BK, high in fat yes, but not a ton of calories.  It is a joke really.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Happy New Year to all.

NO SUPPLEMENTS
NO DRUGS
NO CARDIO

You won`t regret it.

i predict that this will set the bodybuilding nutrtion world on it's ear, this will be absolutely amazing.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
I take it you didn`t watch the slanderous lies that is called "SuperSizeME".

Any rate,

You will see me eat MCDONALD`S 6-8 months straight and have a physique you could only dream of.

I will go down to 3 percent bodyfat and have more muscle mass than ever as well.

Watch and enjoy.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
His diet is based upon a number of calories that he needs to consume in a week, no matter of the macronutrient breakdown.  Watch when he posts what he eats.  One day he claims he eats a massive amount, the next like a bird.  He usually does it meal by meal though.  If he has too many calories at one sitting, his next meal is small.  He eats two cookies as a meal, or a Jr. Whopper at BK, high in fat yes, but not a ton of calories.  It is a joke really.
Wrong.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
that guy wasn't going through the weight workouts that Adonis will be enduring either.

warrior_code

• Getbig III
Yea sometimes ta says good interesting things, other times they are kind of weird, but hey good luck man, I hope it works out for you. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
that guy wasn't going through the weight workouts that Adonis will be enduring either.

He was also LYING.

He would NOT release his diet journals.

I laugh at the people who are too dumb to realize his lies and devious editing.

You ignorant people ate that shit up and took it as gospel.  It was all lies.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
Can you tell us what would even motivate you to do something like this Adonis?
S

BigSexy50

• Getbig III
Wrong.

You are starting to sound like John Kerry, referring to to his "plan" during the election, never revealing any details, until he was exposed as a bag of wind.  

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Can you tell us what would even motivate you to do something like this Adonis?

Truth.

Tired of lies.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
He was also LYING.

yeah, i have a feeling he was probably eating more than he said he was.

BigSexy50

• Getbig III
He was also LYING.

You are confusing him with Michael Moore.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
Cool, this will be great.

Super Size Me was on last night.
S

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
I tried this and got HUGE!!!!!!!!! literally, I'm fat as shit
$

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Also,

Bodybuilding is in shambles.

Corporate Sponsorship is what it needs.

There is no reason why MCDONALD`S should not appear in your fitness and bodybuilding magazines and shows.

They allow a very economical and healthy way to eat.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
You are confusing him with Michael Moore.
Nope.