Author Topic: Reasons why Bhank would beat me in a wrestling match &why I wouldn't wrestle him  (Read 5589 times)

NoPEDsNoBB

• Getbig IV
  • ........Ya!
1) He seems like the type of guy who'd grab and squeeze your balls or finger your ass if you had him in a hold or pinned to avoid losing/tapping.

2) I simply wouldn't want to touch him or smell him. Imagine he got the better of you, had your back, his sweaty bod up against yours, him mouthbreathing hard near your neck/face... :-X no thanks.

Anyone think they'd beat Bhanky? I'm sure a younger 1MR could.. not sure about now. Still roll(ing), 1MR?

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
Who you kidding you would love a man to finger your ass.

NoPEDsNoBB

• Getbig IV
  • ........Ya!
Who you kidding you would love a man to finger your ass.

Depends.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
1) He seems like the type of guy who'd grab and squeeze your balls or finger your ass if you had him in a hold or pinned to avoid losing/tapping.

2) I simply wouldn't want to touch him or smell him. Imagine he got the better of you, had your back, his sweaty bod up against yours, him mouthbreathing hard near your neck/face... :-X no thanks.

Anyone think they'd beat Bhanky? I'm sure a younger 1MR could.. not sure about now. Still roll(ing), 1MR?

I would break your fucking neck

NoPEDsNoBB

• Getbig IV
  • ........Ya!

HAhaha
agreed.

ROBOAK

• Getbig IV
  • toughest getbigger of all time
you let others men fuck in the ass....

webstar

• Getbig V

This pear shaped person below had Bhanky quit on the stool and ask for his mommy.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
you let others men fuck in the ass....

Yawn easy to be a tough guy online funny I have the exact same personality in real life and no one has talked shit in real life to me in 30 years

NoPEDsNoBB

• Getbig IV
  • ........Ya!

This pear shaped person below had Bhanky quit on the stool and ask for his mommy.

Vid?

DVD's?

DVD's?

webstar

• Getbig V
Yawn easy to be a tough guy online funny I have the exact same personality in real life and no one has talked shit in real life to me in 30 years

Just this guy though right Bhanky?

Oh and the police officers

NoPEDsNoBB

• Getbig IV
  • ........Ya!
Just this guy though right Bhanky?

Oh and the police officers

Would be funny if every GBer had that pic as their avatar so that bhank is reminded of his beating and defeat every time he's here.

Dave D

• Getbig V

This guy beat Bhanks in the cage?

He must be an Olympic medalist in grappling and striking; right?

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.

webstar

• Getbig V

NoPEDsNoBB

• Getbig IV
  • ........Ya!
0-1 in skateboard repair

Lol oh man, where to start..
I'll pass. Wasted too much of my time here already.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

fixed

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson

IroNat

• Getbig V
Swifty,
Great minds think alike!
I posted that before I saw your post.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER

So basically….Shizzo beat Brian Wood Healy Hankins’ weak, pathetic ass. So much for the ragdolling Mike Tyson bullshit claim.

Got it.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I beat the hell out of that dude for 2 rounds I didn't come out for the 3rd because my shoulder was dislocated yet again I wound up getting multiple shoulder surgeries to fix the problem

IroNat

• Getbig V
I beat the hell out of that dude for 2 rounds I didn't come out for the 3rd because my shoulder was dislocated yet again I wound up getting multiple shoulder surgeries to fix the problem

So, he dislocated your shoulder?

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls

Chris Sydnor won in Round 1 though

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

and Montell Griffin beat Roy Jones Jnr

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER

Yeah okay, Princess.

Fuck off, liar.

Dave D

• Getbig V

You beat the hell out of him but he dislocated your shoulder so you could no longer compete?

You tapped out. Is that what you're  saying?