Author Topic: you guys love to hate keep riping me up ill keep posting. DA lives!!!  (Read 17214 times)

freakycalves20

• Getbig III
you guys are pathetic. i post a topic, and it goes thousands strong. i come on here strictly to get a rise ,and see what possibly would be said next, and you guys cease to amaze me with your creativity, and evil. truly its been great through the years. keep going. the laughs have been overwhelming. i admit at the very begining it bothered me. i mean who wouldnt???? but now i realize all you tool bags that hate have made a part of who i am. so i thank you. and PS I LOOK BETTER THEN MOST OF YOUR ASSES STILL... and i am on freakin dialysis at 31 years old :). thanks for the laughs guys truly.  CARRY ON I LOVE YOU ALL ;) SPECIALLY YOU VINCE GOODSHIT JUST BECAUSE YOUR BOYFRIEND IS INFTUATED WITH ME AND WANTS ME. YOU DONT HAVE TO BE MY BIGGEST HATER LOL  :-*  DASHOW ! BEST SHOW ON THE NET  ... PEACE !  :-*

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
Looking sick Derek. Aids, Cancer and kidney faulure sick...
Trans Milkshake.

cephissus

• Getbig V
all of us who hate have made a part of who you are?

which part is that?

anyone know? ???

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
Dialysis is fun, is it not?  ::) ::) ::)

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
Health to you... :(

BigCyp

• Getbig V
Shit you are only 31????

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahaha you look about 48 FFS!

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
That's not CRAIG TITUS
V

210 and growing

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Derek in the video you mention your fans. Fans of what, exactly?

BigCyp

• Getbig V
Derek in the video you mention your fans. Fans of what, exactly?

Fans of snuff movies (long drawn out one like dereks).

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
Hundreds of great posters have been in time out and Derek Anthony is still allowed to spam his show here?

Come on Ron......you can do better.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
Hundreds of great posters have been in time out and Derek Anthony is still allowed to spam his show here?

Come on Ron......you can do better.

Maybe Ron is funding Derek's dialysis in exchange for bicep wanks?

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Maybe Ron is funding Derek's dialysis in exchange for bicep wanks?

Sounds like a world wide web conspiracy of Jewry.

bigmc

• Getbig V
Poor Derek clinging on to life by having a vendetta agains an anonymous black homosexual on the internet

good to see being on the verge of dying hasnt changed his priorities  ::)
T

Dokey111

• Getbig V
I don't know what you're going to do.  I got my own problems.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
you guys are pathetic. i post a topic, and it goes thousands strong. i come on here strictly to get a rise ,and see what possibly would be said next, and you guys cease to amaze me with your creativity, and evil. truly its been great th rough the years. keep going. the laughs have been overwhelming. i admit at the very begining it bothered me. i mean who wouldnt???? but now i realize all you tool bags that hate have made a part of who i am. so i thank you. and PS I LOOK BETTER THEN MOST OF YOUR ASSES STILL... and i am on freakin dialysis at 31 years old :). thanks for the laughs guys truly.  CARRY ON I LOVE YOU ALL ;) SPECIALLY YOU VINCE GOODSHIT JUST BECAUSE YOUR BOYFRIEND IS INFTUATED WITH ME AND WANTS ME. YOU DONT HAVE TO BE MY BIGGEST HATER LOL  :-*  DASHOW ! BEST SHOW ON THE NET  ... PEACE !  :-*

Derek, first off my husband (married 5 years) doesn't want to have anything to do with Getbig or bodybuilding whatsoever....and that includes you, Slappy.

Secondly, Derek, you do realize that we post here because this is our hangout...not yours.  Whenever you post here, all you do is spam your show and talk shit about us on Getbig, that's why you are on the receiving end of the most brutal insults around

If you actually posted regularly up here and shot the fat with us than just spam your show and talk down to us, then you might not get slapped around so much.  But I guess you're just cruising for a bruising and we're more than delighted to pound you into oblivion every time you come up here with your bullshit ;D  

A

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
PS I LOOK BETTER THEN MOST OF YOUR ASSES STILL... and i am on freakin dialysis at 31 years old :). thanks for the laughs guys truly.  CARRY ON I LOVE YOU ALL ;) SPECIALLY YOU VINCE GOODSHIT JUST BECAUSE YOUR BOYFRIEND IS INFTUATED WITH ME AND WANTS ME. YOU DONT HAVE TO BE MY BIGGEST HATER LOL  :-*  DASHOW ! BEST SHOW ON THE NET  ... PEACE !  :-*

1) Bragging about being on dialysis at 31 yo is quite the accomplishment asshole.

2) No, you don't look better than most.  You are still pumping oil into your body....

3) PLEASE tell us you will be at the Arnold this year.  If so...I will absolutely do my best to show up and ask you why you denied being on synthol for all those years....and now you come forth

((I should have prefaced #3 with...if you make it that long))

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
So, Derek, what was the message that Goodrum sent to you that you posted on Facebook? Something about wishing you would die. Please enlighten the flotsam here.

Maybe you should have Goodrum on your show? Should be a hoot. Give him a chance to respond to all the knocks you and John sent his way.

If this is what Melvin sent you it is low considering your health.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
Fuck,wont this dude die already >:(

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
So, Derek, what was the message that Goodrum sent to you that you posted on Facebook? Something about wishing you would die. Please enlighten the flotsam here.

Maybe you should have Goodrum on your show? Should be a hoot. Give him a chance to respond to all the knocks you and John sent his way.

If this is what Melvin sent you it is low considering your health.

Actually, its from Ed and Block's site but I sent it to him to show him what he's doing.  He's been using his dialysis treatments to market his radio show.....thus the reason for the poster
A

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
i startin to think this is someone pretending to be derek lol cant be true

bigmc

• Getbig V
i wish vince basille would die creepy old stalker cu nt
T

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
I wish you nothing but health. I just wish you would wake up to your self destructive ways.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
I wish you nothing but health. I just wish you would wake up to your self destructive ways.
sound advice,,,,,gentleman here,,,

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Please stop posting here.  It's making me depressed.

Mitch

• Getbig V
  • Team Succulent Ham of Peace
- huge jacket for a little boy
- retarded pose with the sausage-like middle finger
- nice tits
- hamster face with high blood pressure while on dialysis...

I'm entertained, please keep posting  :D