Author Topic: Anyone Successfully Came Off AAS for good  (Read 13533 times)

latiuss

• Getbig IV
Re: Anyone Successfully Came Off AAS for good
« Reply #50 on: March 24, 2015, 01:08:52 PM »
Joon is certainly entertaining at times, but I don't think I'd take a lot of life advice from him.  :D

I actually like junior.

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: March 24, 2015, 01:11:36 PM »
Its really pathetic that men that are not competing or making money from juicing there ass off think that you cant do anything off juice.I have done 3 grams of test a week many years ago and now im on nothing and test levels are around 270,i train hard as fuck and i am big,not bodybuilder ripped big but big.at every gym i go to everyone comments on my arm size and that is with no juice,low test levels,50-75 grams of protein a day and low calories in late 30s.people ask if i take test and i laugh.They then say its impossible to get big and strong past 30 natural and i laugh again.The mind is very powerful and if you want it bad enough you will get it.

Depends on genetics, some folks are skinny as fuck and won't put on much muscle no matter how hard they work out (without drugs). I put on muscle pretty easy, but I also get fat pretty damn easy too.

mdef48

« Reply #52 on: March 24, 2015, 01:12:58 PM »

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: March 24, 2015, 01:13:00 PM »
I actually like junior.

I like the guy too, pretty fun watching the shit he posts online.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #54 on: March 24, 2015, 01:14:53 PM »

Clearly.  ;D

you cant say gh is safe for everyone,there is no such thing as average or the norm.Everyone is different and it could harm them just like juice.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #55 on: March 24, 2015, 01:59:07 PM »
I need a presc....and they usually give it to pre-IVF women. I'd struggle pulling the look of a desperate broody middle aged woman.
That's right in my wheelhouse.

Omega

• Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: March 24, 2015, 02:39:17 PM »
Bullshit, HGH is safe as houses.
People including actors and actresses been on that shit for years.
It probably extends your life not limits it.
Bear in mind we are not talking crazy ass doses like bodybuilders take.
Something like 4-7IU you will never have a problem with and if u do its not related to HGH.

While on stronz you will have high correlation to prostate or heart problems never seen one incidence of someone dying from HGH.
If anyone has it because they already had some pre-existing problem and would get it anyway.

No its not bullshit.
Would it be safe for people with benign tumours or cancer conditions.
And the type of doses for muscle gain is in the superphysiological relms anyway.

mdef48

« Reply #57 on: March 24, 2015, 02:45:32 PM »
you cant say gh is safe for everyone,there is no such thing as average or the norm.Everyone is different and it could harm them just like juice.

Nothing is "safe" for everyone, even walking across the street.
C'mon dude lets get real.

The only time someone should not take GH is if they ALREADY have cancer.

Not a single other negative other than possibility of diabetes in certain people already disposed to it genetically.
Nearly all actors and actresses in Hollywood wouldn't be on it if it was dangerous like steroids

Omega

• Getbig III
« Reply #58 on: March 24, 2015, 03:01:49 PM »

Not a single other negative other than possibility of diabetes in certain people already disposed to it genetically.
Nearly all actors and actresses in Hollywood wouldn't be on it if it was dangerous like steroids

Most of them can afford to be monitored every month.

mdef48

« Reply #59 on: March 24, 2015, 03:05:10 PM »
Most of them can afford to be monitored every month.

Not sure how it works in your country but you can get free blood test here in UK done on the NHS.

I don't think the cost of "monitoring" is the issue.

Doing bloods twice a year is not a big thing.

Its the actual cost of GH itself that is prohibitive.

Just bear in mind most regular folk are taking like 2-4IU a day.

There is literally absolutely nothing dangerous about that my friend.

We are not talking about abuse here like taking 30IU's a day like pro bodybuilders do.

Omega

• Getbig III
« Reply #60 on: March 24, 2015, 03:18:31 PM »
Not sure how it works in your country but you can get free blood test here in UK done on the NHS.

I don't think the cost of "monitoring" is the issue.

Doing bloods twice a year is not a big thing.

Its the actual cost of GH itself that is prohibitive.

Just bear in mind most regular folk are taking like 2-4IU a day.

There is literally absolutely nothing dangerous about that my friend.

We are not talking about abuse here like taking 30IU's a day like pro bodybuilders do.

From the same place you are my friend.
2iu will do naff all for hypertrophy. I would hazard to guess and from personal experience neither would 4iu.
Nice thermogetic effect, improved skin and maybe alleviation of aches and pains.

My experience is with mainly pharma grade too.
GH coupled with AAS is where the explosion occurs and you need enough of both.

mdef48

« Reply #61 on: March 24, 2015, 03:22:46 PM »
2iu will do naff all for hypertrophy. I would hazard to guess and from personal experience neither would 4iu.
Nice thermogetic effect, improved skin and maybe alleviation of aches and pains.

I pretty much agree with you.
I only take Pharma GH (Genotropin)...easily and legally available in UK with script.
I have taken it on its own and with steroids.

Obviously taking it with steroids is worlds apart from taking it on its own.

However taking GH on its own in between cycles as a bridge to hold on to muscle tissue is effective to certain extent too.

GH
2-4 IU will be great for skin, sleep, hair growth.
8IU + Good for holding on muscle and whatever growth you get from it stays and is not just water bloat etc

mdef48

« Reply #62 on: March 24, 2015, 03:26:14 PM »

What I am trying to say is you can look like a decent fake natty for decent amount of time when coming off  steroid cycle on GH instead of shriveling into dog shit.
You will be much lighter but still its loads better than being natty and u will have that thin skin muscle pop look.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #63 on: March 24, 2015, 04:12:14 PM »

You really think actors wouldnt take it if it wasnt safe?come on now.

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: March 24, 2015, 05:53:17 PM »
Juiced on and off for best part of a decade in the 90s, nothing heavy and as much off as on. Then used some TRT last ten years again, on and off. At first the 250mgs every ten days, but genuine is around 125mgs every ten days.
Stopped these last few years as I believe ageing and hormone reduction and the consequential shrinking is all part of the bodies life preservation. You will live longer lighter, coming off the 250mgs was noticeable and took the body a few months to counter even longer, the lower 125mgs is way easier, in saying that you don't feel much when on either, but genuine replacement is that low, timing of blood tests can easily push you to use higher levels with the doc, but your kidding yourselves only. I dont suffer from body anxiety, being skinny fat as I call it is okay, I was used to it in between shows in my competitive days, loved cleaning out as much as watching the change when going back on. Hoping my educated use as opposed to everyone elses abuse will hold me in better shape, when I have to pay for my juice sins, sucks being beaten by guys with lesser genetics who just abuse gear more and for longer but thats this sport, in saying that I wouldn't wish sickness upon them
Best thing to do when coming off is find a distraction get caught up in work or set a different goal to focus on away from the gym, it could be working a second job to save some money or start swimming or running, but distract yourself from the gym and the drop off of your performance.
And only train 3 days per week, with cardio on the other days.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #65 on: March 24, 2015, 06:14:15 PM »
If you've done any substantial amounts you'll never recover completely.
I've thought about what I would do if I wanted to come off steroids permanently for whatever reason. I would probably do some real low doses of SERMs, AI's and HCG, then verify with
blood work if it's working. Maybe tiny doses of HCG like 200iu once or twice a week. Maybe 5mg (five) of tamox a day and one tablet of letro a week or less and then going on complete drug holidays for a few weeks here and there. Waiting 2 years to see if you'll recover just a tiny bit - who has time for that? Sure you'll still be on drugs so maybe just doing straight test is healthier and less of a hassle. Just a throught experiment on my part. But it would be interesting to see if I could get high-normal levels of endogenous test with this type of protocol after years of various doses of juice.
I would do a heavier PCT regimen immediately after coming off the juice and then settle into this sort of lighter therapy.

Joon commenting like an expert is a joke. It wasn't long ago he did his first shot for fucks sake. and he can't even handle the low doses he's on and then says less than 750mg a week is a waste. ::)

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: March 24, 2015, 06:31:41 PM »
Steroids are addictive. While on you feel confident, aggressive and a feeling of well being. It's like it's an anti depressant. When you go off as the androgens leave your body you start to lose muscle. You start feeling nervous, timid and depressed.  If you are taking injectables it takes awhile for them to leave your system. I've been around this game for a long time. Many will give up lifting saying lifting without drugs is a waste of time.

Psychologically it hurts. Let's call a spade a spade. You like the compliments you get on your muscles. The insecure little boy in you likes the affirmation from others that you are a man because of your drug body. You're willing to take a risk toward good health to get that security blanket that temporary steroid muscles provide.

What needs to be done in my bro opinion is to go cold turkey off. In time you will lose muscle and gain fat. You will feel jittery for awhile and feeling low. You will feel self conscience of your fading muscles and loss of cuts. It's tough to train now because instead of increasing poundage, increasing reps and decreasing rest time between sets the opposite is happening when you train. What will happen if you keep up training and doing cardio eventually you will start looking good. No, not like you did on steroids but a real physique that isn't a cosmetic drug fake one. In the months to come you will start to enjoy training clean but it will be a process. Instead of spending money on the syringes, vials and pills you will start to feel great in time. Suddenly looking at pictures of drug bodybuilders doesn't impress you as much as some MMA, wrestlers, boxers, running back, sprinters, Olympic lifters, gymnastic and others. You have a different appreciation for what a good physique is and a drug bodybuilder isn't a good physique.  

Don't listen to the fans of these drugs. They use rationalization when they down play the risks and claim every athlete is on them. Reminds me of the smoker who says their grandfather who is 80 smoked since he was 15.  Steroids are a risk to health. I think the number one risk is to your heart. Don't listen to the guy who says I gave up drugs with no problems and I look just about as good. You know you are listening to an out right liar or someone who is delusional. The drugs of today you buy on the street are cooked in home labs from materials sourced from China or are outright counterfeits from China/Russia.  It's really easy for them to make boxes, inserts and labels to make it look like it came from a legit lab. Who knows what contamination and mislabeled junk you're taking. You might think you are injecting deca and what's in the vial is straight testosterone with contamination of other materials. Too much of straight testosterone can cause an enlarged prostate gland and trouble urinating. Doctors treat an enlarged prostate gland with a pill to cut off your own testosterone.  Sounds like a problem doesn't it?

Miserable old basterd. Some juice head impregnate your wife?

Lord Chronos

• Getbig III
« Reply #67 on: March 25, 2015, 05:56:30 AM »
I pretty much agree with you.
I only take Pharma GH (Genotropin)...easily and legally available in UK with script.
I have taken it on its own and with steroids.

Obviously taking it with steroids is worlds apart from taking it on its own.

However taking GH on its own in between cycles as a bridge to hold on to muscle tissue is effective to certain extent too.

GH
2-4 IU will be great for skin, sleep, hair growth.
8IU + Good for holding on muscle and whatever growth you get from it stays and is not just water bloat etc

Interesting you can get Genotropin and Oxandrolone on prescription in the UK

My understanding was oxandrolone was only made and licensed (and used) in the US and is not in the British Dispensary. Never seen or heard anything relating to oxandrolone being available as a prescription drug in the UK.

Lord Chronos

• Getbig III
« Reply #68 on: March 25, 2015, 06:00:49 AM »
Bullshit, HGH is safe as houses.
People including actors and actresses been on that shit for years.
It probably extends your life not limits it.
Bear in mind we are not talking crazy ass doses like bodybuilders take.
Something like 4-7IU you will never have a problem with and if u do its not related to HGH.

While on stronz you will have high correlation to prostate or heart problems never seen one incidence of someone dying from HGH.
If anyone has it because they already had some pre-existing problem and would get it anyway.

I'd take real HGH if I could get my hands on it.

It has some anti-aging effect on certain tissues, mainly collagen rich structures like skin, tendons, nails. So mainly a cosmetic effect, but overall the weight of science leans in favour of it aging you faster.

Fundamentally HGH rapidly converts to IGF-1, IGF-1 is directly linked to increase cell turnover and aging. The higher the IGF-1 the faster a cell divides and replicates. The faster it replicates the divides the faster it ages. (pretty much all cells have a finite number of divisions after which they die)

Lord Chronos

• Getbig III
« Reply #69 on: March 25, 2015, 06:09:20 AM »

Problem is there are millions of cells that are constantly pre-cancerous, or cancerous in a health person all the time. The body cleans them up by killing them off via apoptosis. "Potentially" GH would accelerate the growth of cancerous cells faster than the body can clean then up leading to the development of the tumour.

Of course there are other things you can take and do to reduce and minimse that risk of happening. Obviously training, diet and supplements being three of them. Sugar also increase IGF-1 so a fat cu#t can also help promote his chances of developing cancer. GH is probably a preferable option to truck loads of sugar :-)

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #70 on: March 25, 2015, 07:03:34 AM »
you cannot get anavar with prescription in the UK

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #71 on: March 25, 2015, 08:49:59 AM »

Wait, you mean Joon was full of shit? Oh, the huge manatee!

Omega

• Getbig III
« Reply #72 on: March 25, 2015, 05:58:37 PM »

Correct.
Its not in the BNF.

Lord Chronos

• Getbig III
« Reply #73 on: March 26, 2015, 03:38:33 AM »

A previous post said he got oxandrolone with a script in the UK.

Didnt think you could get it in the UK, also the fact he used the term script, which nobody in the UK uses either.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #74 on: March 26, 2015, 04:18:01 AM »
Joon also said his doctor was an expert in "steroidology". ::) :D